The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

2 posters

Page 21 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next

Go down

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare - Page 21 Empty Re: Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:55 pm

"And does knowing I'm frustrated normally satisfy you?" Magnus asked, raising an eyebrow. "I wasn't aware. That's not very nice." He bit his tongue again, his breath catching in his throat as his Shadowhunter nipped his nipple, trying hard not to show much of a reaction. He was about ready to pound Alec into the couch again, and he wasn't planning on losing this. "Magnus Bane does not settle for 'nearly everything'. I get what I want. All of it. I didn't stop until I got you, did I? Now I'm going to fuck you and you're not going to stop me. Got it?" he raised an eyebrow, pushing Alec back on the couch.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare - Page 21 Empty Re: Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:07 pm

"Everything, huh? You can't settle for less?" Alec was about to stop him, he couldn't let his side lose. "Sounds like rape, you know. I don't think fiances rape their fiances." He let Magnus lay him down. He could cross his legs, or push Magnus away if Magnus proceeded, like he thought he would. "Are you going to force yourself on me? Is that it?" Alec was going to win this if it meant no sex for however long. Magnus would probably spend a lot of time teasing him, maybe jerking off in front of him to show him what he was missing or something.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:15 pm

"No, I can't" Magnus said, tossing his loose hair back, which didn't help for very long. He frowned at the next point Alec brought up. "I would never force myself on you. But you know, it's not rape if you want it. It's not rape if you like it either. So I think I'm in no risk of raping you" he decided, grinding against him roughly. "Alec. . . do you have any idea how long it's been since I've lost? I don't plan on starting with something sex related. We can discuss this later. And if there is no other option, I will wear a condom, but only after I do my research. Can't you just wait?" he sighed, his whole body tense. He was painfully hard, and this argument wasn't helping anything.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:26 pm

"It's probably been a while, I suppose. But, you said it yourself, I make you do things you haven't done before." He sounded bold lately. It must have been the warlock's doing. Alec was shaping up, maybe because he felt he had to mature. Or maybe it was just his Shadowhunter blood trying to win this fight. Maybe it was making him say things he wouldn't usually use against Magnus. "I can wait for you to put one on," Alec told him, making a face. He was trying not to express how much he wanted this, as much as Magnus was saying he wanted it.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Magnus raised his eyebrows, not having expected that one. "Mm, getting a little bold now are we?" he asked, amusement in his voice despite the situation. "You are making me do things I havn't done before, but wearing a condom isn't one of them. Real men don't wear condoms" he stated, snapping his fingers, and Alec's pants vanished. He didn't even care where they went. This left them both equally dressed in boxers only. "No you can't, don't lie" he was half teasing. He knew Alec could probably last, since putting one on would have taken less time than this argument. "Come on Alec, please. It fucking hurts!" his voice was a half whine, and he pouted lightly, looking at his lover with a pleading look.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:13 am

"Real men don't try to knock their partners up because they're too stubborn to wear condoms, actually," Alec corrected, "have you even worn a condom before?" Jace used to tell him they were annoying for sex, that they made it less pleasurable. If Magnus already knew that, then that was why he was being stubborn. If he'd never needed one before, would he really know what they were like? Alec wasn't going to tell him. "Yeah, I know it hurts, me too, but I can wait until you put one on." It could be worse. Jace told him of girls who made him use two condoms, which didn't work.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Magnus narrowed his eyes again, frowning. "It's impossible to knock you up right now Alec! Do you really think I want to wait another nine months?" he asked, grabbing his Shadowhunter's black hair in both hands. "I've never worn one, and I don't plan on breaking that record" he growled, pulling at the hair in his hands lightly. "I guess me wearing a condom wouldn't even affect you. . . I'm sure it would feel the same than me not wearing one, to you. I'd have to deal with it eating up all the pleasure." He was tempted to get up and leave, and go jack off in the bedroom or something. He wasn't going to deal with this. "Then you're going to be waiting a long time. And I mean loooong" he wasn't caving. He didn't understand why Alec wouldn't let him have sex now, and look up alternate methods later. He didn't want an entire herd of kids running through the place, but he wasn't giving up on sex with Alec forever, obviously, so if he found there was no other method, he would reluctantly admit defeat and put one on. He didn't understand why his lover didn't get that.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:00 pm

"Yeah, sure, it probably is impossible for me to get pregnant right now, but that's not the point," Alec said. Partners could come to a compromise, and Magnus wasn't compromising. Alec offered him any other opportunity at sex without a condom if he found another method to prevent impregnation, but for now Alec wanted Magnus to just agree for once. He needed another approach since Magnus didn't see much for his reasoning. He wrapped arms around Magnus' neck, since Magnus had his hair in his hands. "I love you, how come you can't just do it this once?" he asked softly, trying to use the blue eyes Magnus so loved to his advantage.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:06 pm

Magnus sighed when Alec said that wasn't the point. He was pretty sure that was the point, but whatever. To each his own. He didn't get why they were having this argument instead of having sex, which they both wanted, which was painfully clear. He bit his tongue when Alec changed his tactics, pulling the love card on him. "Cheater" he muttered, looking away. He couldn't look at Alec when he was like that, especially saying something like that. It made him want to just do whatever he said, but he wasn't going to. "Because I'm not going to ruin this. If it was just once, what's the point in ruining our sex for it?" he asked, looking at the floor. Anywhere but Alec's face. Those wide, innocent blue eyes would draw him in in an instant.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:20 pm

"It's not cheating because there's no rules again it. And it's not even technically the sex factor we're going for," Alec said, smirking on the inside because he knew the warlock's reaction had been strong. He was trying to avoid it now by not looking at him. "You want sex to feel good, and it does, because it's not just sex. We're making love, Magnus. Isn't that enough for you?" He was blaming the desire to win this time for the 'innocence' and use of what he could pull over Magnus.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:45 pm

Magnus scowled at the floor, still refusing to look at him, as much as he wanted to. "You're too cute for your own good. It should be illiegal to be that cute" he muttered, shaking his head. He couldn't let Alec win just because he was the most adorable thing to ever walk the face of the earth. Or the thing he loved the most, ever. "It is enough for me, but that doesn't mean I'm going to wear a condom. It's like putting a piece of plastic between our love. Don't you get it?" he looked at him now, deciding to turn Alec's own strategy against him, green-gold cat eyes boring into bright blue. He could be sweet when he wanted to. "I love you, so much, and you won't even let me show you how properly? It's like. . . artificial love. Is that how you feel about me?" he asked, his fingers no longer gripping his hair, but running through it gently.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:54 pm

Magnus was playing guilt-trip on him now, just as Alec had been doing to him. His dick was aching painfully, distracting him. Artificial love? What did that mean, exactly? Magnus was taking it a little far with the whole condom making their entire love life 'artificial.' He gave Magnus a pitiful look, lips forming a small pout. "Magnus~" he whimpered out. He wanted to win, and he wanted sex. He was torn between the two desires. "Of course I don't feel like we have an artificial love. You show it properly just by touching me and everything."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Magnus bit his tongue again at the adorable look Alec was giving him. Too much cute had to be bad for somebody. But he didn't care. He would get sick off of Alec's cuteness any day. He held back a groan at the whimper, gripping his Shadowhunter's hair again. "No, that's not showing it properly. I need to show you completely, how much I really love you. How I never want to let you go. That I'll love you 'till the day I die, and longer" he said, pressing their bodies together lightly. "How I would die just to see you smile" he finished, a sincere look on his face. He was completely serious, even if this was just an argument.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:48 pm

Did Magnus really mean what he said? That pretty much he thought the best way to show him he loved him was to make love to him without a condom? A piece of plastic that protected from impregnation? He looked dead serious, and comforting. Alec said nothing. He bit his lip. He knew he had just lost this argument when he couldn't find something else to shoot back at him to win the argument. At least this time he tried for a longer time than the first. Was he giving in? For now. Just for now.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Magnus raised his eyebrows slightly when he saw Alec bite his lip. With the silence, he decided to take a chance. He had a feeling he had won. He let go of his Shadowhunter's hair with one hand and reached it down, snapping his fingers to get rid of the boxers, and his hand continued it's journey down, brushing against Alec's aching cock, but it continued to his entrance, rubbing it lightly with a few fingers, testing the waters. He was sure his dick was going to explode if he waited any longer, and that would be extremely painful.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Alec stifled a gasp when he heard the snap and then felt his boxers disappear. He felt the warm brush against his erection, throbbing ever so painfully. The sensation of eager fingers only slightly hesitant to try rubbed his entrance. Magnus had figured out from his body language that he had submitted, and wouldn't argue any further. Alec hoped Magnus didn't think any less of him that he'd lost the two fights between them in one day. He wanted to tell Magnus to move faster, but he wasn't up for voicing his acknowledgment that he had lost their fight again.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:24 pm

Magnus caught the slightly stiffled gasp and he grinned. So he had won. His finger pushed in, quickly followed by a second. It had only been about an hour and a half, so this didn't need to be as thorough. He bent his fingers, poking at Alec's prostate, adding a third finger and stretching him. He was almost trembling with excitement, his need about to be satisfied. It wasn't going to hurt anymore, thank god. He was just glad Alec had finally given in, and he hadn't actually had to wear a condom. Tomorrow, he was going to spend the entire day searching up birth control methods.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:30 pm

Alec caught the grin from Magnus, who had figured it out for himself for sure now. He made a face before he lost that face and gave a choked moan. Magnus knew where to hit right off the bat, so he had Alec squirming and gasping, panting and whimpering, in seconds. Three fingers were inside him before he knew it, stretching him. He could feel and see Magnus shaking, probably from pleasure. Alec couldn't say his body was still either. He was quivering ever so slightly as he gave in to the pleasure and bliss to let Magnus do as he wanted. He spread his legs more gradually, ready to let Magnus inside of him.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:43 pm

Magnus moaned lightly at the reactions he got from Alec, anticipating this so much. He was sure his lover was by now too. Their whole argument was pointless, and had just put this off. For way too long. And he didn't like arguing with Alec anyways. Once he thought the blue-eyed teen was prepared well enough, he pulled his fingers out, sealing Alec's lips with a kiss as he moved his cock to the place his fingers had just left. He pushed his dick in slowly, groaning into Alec's mouth. He only remained still for a moment, too impatient by this point to wait before he pulled out, rolling his hips to snap them forward, driving his cock deep into Alec's ass.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Alec cried out when something larger than three fingers entered him, stilling only a moment before pushing further. He groaned and growled, his nails digging into Magnus' sides. He wanted to take it all so fast. He was making the pain subside as best as he could so he could make up for the time they had spent arguing. Alec called out to the only person in the world who he wanted inside of him. Magnus would make it so that they never had to fight over condoms again, unless there was nothing. Then they still better not fight over it.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Magnus gasped as he felt short nails digging into his sides, urging him on. He moaned in response to his lover's cries, and his other hand left Alec's soft black hair to move down to his Shadowhunter's aching cock, stroking it at it's own rhythem, seperate to the one he had built up with his hips. "Nng, Alec, shit" he gasped out, claiming his lips again. He finally got to have all of Alec again, after their stupid fight which had felt like it had lasted for hours, mostly due to his erection. But he was more than fine now.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:06 pm

"Ahh, Magnus!" Alec moaned into their kiss, nipping at Maguns' lower lip. Magnus was bringing pleasure to every part of his body, Alec felt so out of control when he was so high on passion, but it was Magnus who as controlling him. It made him feel special, it made him feel closer to Magnus. He could feel either sweat or blood on his fingers from where his nails were digging. He moved them in case it was blood. He was trying not to keep digging his nails, or scratching. Magnus didn't need any marks to mar his perfect body. Alec had enough scars for the both of them.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:17 pm

Magnus knew that Alec was long gone, and wouldn't be able to think many coherant thoughts until a few minutes after they were done. It was the same way for him. He was so far gone, driven by love, lust, practice, skill, and animal instinct. He raked his own nails down Alec's back as their bodies moved together, regretting it once he was sure he broke the skin. He hadn't thought he was pressing that hard. He had been trying to be gentle. Well he was sure Alec had broken the skin on him, so they were even, and he could heal them afterwards.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:21 pm

Alec didn't even wince as he felt the skin break from under Magnus' nails, drawing blood. A little bit of injuring from nails or teeth was a bit of a kink to Alec, but he didn't do it that often to Magnus so he didn't hurt him or anything. He liked it when Magnus left marks, and sometimes hid them so Magnus wouldn't heal them. Call it an odd scar fetish of some sort, but he liked to look at the scar and remember what it was from, what they'd been doing, and how he'd been feeling in the heat of the moment. How much longer was Alec going to last with Magnus paying so much attention to his body?
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:32 pm

Magnus traced old scars from his Marks lightly with his fingertips, having memorized the little silver lines before. He knew the runes well, so memorizing where they were on Alec's body wasn't too difficult. He kept up his two different paces easily, and he couldn't even tell which was faster anymore. He was sure his hips were rougher, but his hand might have been faster. He was past caring anyways. "I love you" he moaned out, kissing him a few more times. He loved the sensations of their bodies moving together, making them as close to one being as they would ever get.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next