The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

2 posters

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Go down

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare - Page 22 Empty Re: Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:21 am

"I love you too, Magnus," Alec managed to voice brokenly. The passion was blocking most things from his head in order to trap the pleasure and keep any ounce of it from escaping. "'m cumming, Magnus," he whimpered, the pressure in his lower abdomen building up and ready to release. His hips bucked under Magnus' hand as he neared his climax. He cried out Magnus' name as his vision lost sight for a moment. He blinked twice as he found the return of his sight, his high feeling steady before steadily declining.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare - Page 22 Empty Re: Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

Post by RippedNose Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Magnus barely heard the broken words Alec gave him in response, but he was well aware that his Shadowhunter loved him. It was probably the best thing that had ever happened to. He caught the whimper and sped up his thrusts, aiming for his sweet spot, but he had no idea how accurate he was being. He gasped as Alec came and clamped down on him. He managed to hold on for a bit more, just as his lover was starting to relax a bit more, and he came, choking out a groan. He collapsed onto Alec, chest heaving. "Mm, I really do love you" he murmured, kissing him on the neck lightly. Just in case his fiance hadn't gotten that yet, despite the million times he had said it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:01 pm

"Love you too," Alec sighed, catching his breath. He'd need a third shower, but didn't feel like taking it right away. Funny thing was, yet again had they done this and his hair still hadn't been dry. Well, kind of dry, damp in some places, but not totally dry. Still. Now the ends were in pieces because of the sweat held within them. They had gotten sex twice today, probably better than once for Magnus. He would bet Magnus could go for a third round too, but Alec was pretty sure he was spent for a while. Longer than the other break had been anyway.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:35 pm

Magnus slipped his arms around Alec and rolled them over, so that his back was on the couch and his lover was lying on him. He would be fine to lie there for the rest of the afternoon, since he knew that Alec wouldn't be up for sex again for a while. And by the time he was rested enough, Skylar might be home, so they wouldn't be able to anyways. He ran his hands through the still damp hair of Alec's, drying it easily, and also getting rid of the sweat. "All clean" he said quietly, kissing him on the temple, but his hands continued running through his hair gently.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:38 pm

Alec could have drifted off with Magnus' gentle hands running through his hair, which was now magicked dry. "Thank you," he told him softly, leaning against him. "Dare I ask where you've put my clothes?" Sometimes Magnus didn't even know. Magnus had an automatic response to poofing things to the garbage can, and Alec had once found his pants there. That was usually the first place to check when Magnus was poofing things carelessly. Alec wouldn't mind just laying here for the rest of the time. He needed to get dressed first before he did that, though. He could hear the game music playing, looking over to see a score screen saying he had lost. What else was new?
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:46 pm

Magnus smiled slightly at his thanks. It was cute that he thought he had to thank him for such simple things. At the question his hands stilled for a moment as he thought, but they resumed their movement in a few seconds. "Most likely somewhere unfortunate. I might have sent those dreadfull pants to the dump this time" he said softly, a smile curling at the corners of his lips. Alec really did need some new clothes. Maybe after they were married he would be more. . . leniant about what he would allow Magnus to buy him. He was hoping that at least.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:51 pm

"The dump? Those were some of the best pants I had. They had less than seven holes and everything." His best record was four holes and the torn up bottom of the legs. The worst ones he had tossed after a while because Magnus insisted he could see too much of his legs, and that wasn't okay for public. Magnus only said that when they were out though, and people turned to look at his holey jeans. And then Magnus would glare at them and hold Alec possessively. "What about everything else?" Once his boxers had ended up in the mailbox, and Alec had nearly screamed when he found them under the mail.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:59 pm

Magnus sighed, shaking his head slightly. "Less than seven? That's a miracle" he teased, smiling and shaking his head again. "You know if you want ripped jeans, I can buy you some" he said, picturing Alec in actually intentionally ripped jeans. Ripped skinny jeans would be the best on him, but he knew he would never be ablt to cram his Shadowhunter into a pair. "Hmm. . . I have no clue. I was a bit preoccupied. . . in case you don't remember, that was right after I won. I was rather excited" he shrugged, tugging at his hair lightly before running his fingers through again. He was fine without Alec getting dressed. His fingers braided a few strands of his hair, braiding them, then combing them out with his fingers, then braiding them again.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:02 pm

"After you won," Alec huffed, since he knew it was true. "For the second time, geeze." And he'd tried so hard the second argument. It was better than the first time. "I could tell you were excited. You were shaking a lot." Always the observant Shadowhunter. Isabelle liked to tell him that they already knew whatever it was he had said or repeated, and he pointed out the obvious a lot. Maybe he did, but he couldn't help it. He felt the light tugs from Magnus pulling whatever he was doing with his hair. He didn't mind, as long as it didn't stay that way.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:18 pm

Magnus laughed lightly, kissing him on the forehead. "I don't lose, sorry loverboy" he smiled, braiding and rebraiding his hair, leaving a few in. He wanted to see what they looked like, but the back of his head was facing the other way. "Hmm, so I was" he acknowledged this with a nod. He had known at the time that he was shaking, but he had forgotten since then. "I think that was your fault. You made me wait" he pouted, leaving in even more braids. He liked playing with Alec's hair. Just fiddling with it was nice. He would love to be able to actually style it or something.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:24 pm

"You certainly don't sound sorry," Alec told him matter-of-factly. "You sound amused, actually. And Loverboy? Are you teasing me now?" Magnus didn't usually call it 'teasing.' Oh, no, he called it 'harmless flirting.' "You didn't have to make yourself wait if you'd just agreed, you know," Alec told him, wishing he had won. If Magnus had given in to his way, he would have gotten what he wanted sooner, and Alec would have won. Alec thought back to what he had used to win. Maybe he could try those some other time, not that he really needed anything that Magnus didn't know about.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Magnus gave a telltale grin when Alec said he didn't look sorry. He really wasn't. "There's nothing wrong with being amused" he decided, nodding. "What's wrong with Loverboy? I quite like that one" he laughed slightly, "Plus, I've called you stranger things before" he pointed out. He called Alec a new name almost every day. He liked using names like that. "Well I'm not agreeing to that until I have solid proof that it's the only way to control this" he said, sighing. He wasn't putting on a condom unless it couldn't be avoided at all.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:37 pm

"I suppose there could be worse," Alec admitted. He didn't like the really mushy ones, the ones that made no sense, especially when Magnus used it in front of his mother or someone. Isabelle didn't completely count because she actually looked for those names to tease Alec with. His mother would hear them, look up, make a face, and look back down. "So you keep saying. You'd make up a fix if you had to, just to avoid putting on a condom," Alec said. Magnus avoided those like they'd bite him, or rip his dick off or something. Alec didn't see them as that bad. It was just rubber, or plastic, whatever it was made of.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Magnus liked the names he came up with, and he liked to see Alec squirm when some of them were used. He knew that Maryse didn't like them, but he was still pretty sure it was just because it was him. She really didn't like him, still. Isabelle thought they were funny, and he knew she liked to tease him with them. "Yes, I would. Those things are god aweful" he said, shaking his head and making a face. "They're for horny teenagers who want to fuck their girlfriends, but don't care enough about her to want to actually start a family. Or people who know they have AIDs or something and think that's an efficient way to stop it" he frowned. He wasn't goint to be stuck in there with people like that.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:59 pm

"Sounds kinda sterotypical," Alec commented, noting how Magnus chose to put condoms in the category for only horny teenagers and not for other people who didn't want to start families because they probably had enough children or something. "AIDs? Is that like cancer?" Alec asked, since Hodge hadn't gotten that far in their sex ed class before Jace forced him to give up. He'd almost always say "that's what she said" to everything Hodge said, and eventually Hodge moved on to another section that Jace couldn't overuse the line on.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:03 pm

Magnus shrugged, sure he was right, stereotypical or not. At the question though he laughed, shaking his head. "AIDs is an STD. . . it's uncurable, and terrible, and so many people in third world countries have it. It weakens your immune system sometimes to the point that it's almost gone, and then you die of the first cold you catch" he explained. If Alec somehow ever contracted AIDs, he would die. AIDs or cancer or something. But at least cancer could be gotten rid of. He was a bit amused that his fiance didn't know what AIDs was, but thinking about his education it wasn't exactly surprising.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:06 pm

"Okay, so AIDs is bad, and...STDs?" Alec felt kind of stupid now, and kind of mad at Jace for ruining their important lesson on sex education. Sure, Alec hadn't ultimately helped that much by sleeping through it, or laughing with Jace, or at Jace. He had been semi disgusted by the pictures of the vagina. The inside of the penis wasn't extremely interesting, but it was easier to look at instead of the female's reproductive system. "Those are both bad, I take it," he said. "What do they mean?" They obviously had something to do with sex.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:11 pm

Magnus blinked a few times, a blank look on his face, before he laughed lightly, biting his lip to stop from laughing more. "Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Darling. Very bad things. Don't want 'em" he said, shaking his head. He had never had one in his 800 some odd years, because even if it didn't seem like it, he was careful about that. He wasn't going to contract some strange disease from a one night stand or something. "But I don't think you have to worry about that. As long as I have something to say about that" the only way Alec would have to worry would be if he was sleeping with other people.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:17 pm

"Oh, that makes a lot of sense," Alec said, blinking. He felt stupid again. "I guess that should have been self explanatory." Maybe Magnus would fill in whatever he had missed from Hodge. Of course Magnus liked hands on activities better, insisting Alec being a Shadowhunter proved he was kinesthetic and wouldn't like boring old speeches or picture books. Alec wasn't sure how Magnus would hands-on demonstrate this kind of thing, but he was sure the warlock would find some sort of way. Magnus certainly liked hands-on things and tried to get Alec into them too.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:26 pm

The corner of Magnus's lips curled up, and he kissed the corner of Alec's mouth. "It's fine, a lot of people don't know" he said, failing to mention that most of those were children under the age of ten. But Shadowhunters didn't spend as much time learning that kind of thing. It was more. . . How To Kill A Demon 101. But he would be happy to teach his innocent little Shadowhunter sex ed. He was pretty sure he had covered most of it anyways. "If I hadn't just had sex with you, I would have guessed you didn't even know what went where" he teased, grinning. "I didn't think it was possible for a demon slayer to be innocent, until I met you" he didn't think a lot of things were possible until he met Alec.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:18 am

"You make it sound like a bad thing," Alec said. "Innocent demon slayer? None of us are innocent, per se." Alec's idea of innocent was not killing, being oblivious to a lot of things, and not swearing. He was one of the three, so he figured he wasn't technically innocent. In act, maybe, but that was probably all. And mind. He didn't understand a lot of things that other people did. Or maybe that was part of the obliviousness. "What's your idea of innocent, then?" Alec asked, betting Magnus would have more or less a completely different view on innocent than he did.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Magnus laughed slightly at how technically Alec put it. He always did. He knew Shadowhunter's couldn't be exactly innocent, but Alec was close to breaking that rule. "Well. . . my idea of innocent is people who don't get any kind of sex jokes unless they're explained, are oblivious when they're being hit on, couldn't hurt a person intentionally unless they knew that person had done something seriously wrong, and don't know how to do anything but follow the rules and do what they're told" he said, thinking about it. "I've corrupted your innocence a bit, but not by much" he shrugged, laughing slightly.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Alec just so happened to fit in all of those categories Magnus had listed as innocent. "Yeah, I guess you have," he said, betting his mom didn't like that. She knew more or less how far they'd gone in their relationship considering Alec had been pregnant. It had been one thing for them to learn he was gay, but also apparently sexually active and pregnant. "Um, is that really your opinion on what innocent is, or did you just purposely list the things related to me to claim what innocence was?
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Magnus was thinking along the same lines about Maryse not liking that one bit. Despite the fact that it was his fault she had a grandson, and he made Alec happy, she still didn't like him. He bet it was because he was a Downworlder. Even if Alec was gay, she was probably thinking that he just had to pick the Downworlder didn't he? But Magnus was glad he had. "Yes, that's my actual opinion" he said, laughing lightly. There were a few other things on his list, but Alec fit into those as well. He was just an overall innocent teenager, even after having a child, and being a demon slayer his whole life. Not that he had killed one until after he had met Magnus, but still.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:43 pm

"So you just centered your entire thoughts about what innocence probably is and chose to use me as such?" Alec was sad to say he didn't know other innocent people, especially his age. Max was innocent in his opinion, but not his age. Isabelle had beaten him out of innocence by three years. She figured everything out when she was fifteen. Apparently her sex ed classes hadn't been with Hodge. "What's the average for people being innocent then?" He wanted to hear something not based off of him.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next