The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

2 posters

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

Go down

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare Empty Re: Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

Post by RippedNose Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:55 pm

"Everything looks better with glitter" Magnus nodded wisely, eyes closed and face set determindly, like what he was saying was absolutely true. In his mind, it really was. His expression changed easily, a smile crossing his lips. "I like the glitter on you. It's the closest I can get to showing people that you're mine without setting up barriers around you. Or giving you a tattoo or something" he grinned at that idea. He would love to give Alec a tattoo of his name or something, to mark his property, to add to the old Marks and scars that he already had.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare Empty Re: Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:02 pm

Alec had been about to say his parents wouldn't be happy if he had a tattoo, but he stopped and remembered he was eighteen, almost nineteen (Angel knows when his birthday is) and he was an adult. In all technicality they couldn't make his decisions for him. He didn't think he'd mind something on his body marking him Magnus', but he wasn't too sure yet. "There are probably other ways to mark me," he said, and then realized how that could have been seen as, and hoped maybe Magnus wouldn't think of it. He would anyway. Magnus caught a lot of things, even translated things that weren't dirty into something that could make Alec never look at it the same again.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:23 pm

Magnus grinned widely at that, not too sure Alec knew what he had just said, but he had a different way of interpreting things. "Don't I know it. But don't worry, I'm working on that, babe" he winked, laughing lightly. He had no problem with his mind being in the gutter all the time. It wasn't like he was too young to think like that. Or too old. He still looked around nineteen, so it was all good. Nobody could judge him for thinking like that. He really loved how innocent Alec could be sometimes. Even after doing the things that they had. But Magnus knew he had done a good job in corrupting him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:27 pm

So apparently Magnus had caught what Alec had said, but didn't show that he knew Alec had also caught what he'd said right after he'd said it. "If you say so," Alec said, smiling, swishing the coffee in his cup a bit. He was relatively half way done. He had to drink it before it got cold. "You work on a lot of things," Alec commented, adding in his head that a lot of the things he worked on were for him. Magnus spent so much time making him happy. Alec sometimes felt like it wasn't a fair trade, and every time he brought it up Magnus would shush him and say that's what boyfriends did for each other. Or he'd give him another speech that it was no trouble and that he wanted to do it.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:42 pm

Magnus laughed, trying not to think too much about it. He didn't have the time to get ready again if he got horny or something. That would be a bit of a disaster. He couldn't do anything in his last hour or so with Alec except kiss him. And he even had to be carefull then, because he tended to get carried away sometimes. He really wished he didn't have to worry about this. But by going to Alicante, he was keeping on the Clave's good side, and keeping them from being suspicious. Which meant he had to be a good boy in Idris. "That I do. But keeping busy is better than lazing around with absolutely nothing to do. Especially when I've got you to entertain me" he tossed his empty coffee cup into oblivion. Or more correctly, a landfill site, but it was all the same.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:52 pm

"I can't keep busy unless you're around," Alec said, again wondering if there was a double innuendo in that. "I've got nothing to do at the Institute, I can't do any normal Shadowhunter stuff, and almost anything else that's close to Mundane tasks they want to do it for me." Lifting or moving something was now Isabelle's job, or Robert's if they could find him. Sometimes they'd let him carry in groceries when it had a loaf of bread, maybe eggs, and chips. His mom got mad at him last time he tried to take in five bags at once. Milk was apparently too heavy for him now too.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:00 pm

"That's sweet. But I'm sure you can find something to do here while I'm gone. I've got electronics all over the place if you could figure out how to use them" Magnus offered, shrugging. He had no idea if Alec would be able to figure out a laptop or a playstation or something, but it was worth a shot. "Don't worry, soon enough you can start training again, and then you can be back to kicking demon ass. Only difference is you'll be coming home to me, and I won't have to interroagte you about getting injured" he was happy about this part, among many others. Alec couldn't lie to him about an injury if they were living together.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:04 pm

Maybe Isabelle would be willing to show him how to work half the things Magnus had in his house. She'd be willing to spend some time with him, probably, since all he did was mope around the house, and then get lectures about how he shouldn't skulk because it wasn't good for the baby or him. If he asked nicely then she might even play with him. "Training will be such a pain at first, but I'll get used to it again." About six months of no training what so ever was annoying, and he doubted he'd have any muscle left to work with. He liked the idea of coming home to Magnus every day, and he found himself smiling into his coffee as he took a drink. "I wonder how you'd do watching the baby for that long." How much did Magnus know on children, exactly?
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Magnus nodded, thinking about it. "You'll adapt more quickly than others would, I bet. Since you're a Shadowhunter, and you've been doing this your entire life" he shrugged. It would probably work out that way. Since he knew Alec wouldn't enjoy the layer of fat that would be left over from his pregnancy. Being pregnant is one thing, being fat is another. He noticed Alec smiling into his coffee, and wondered idly what he was thinking about, smiling himself. "I'll be fine. How hard can it be? I deal with Chairman Meow every day" he shook a bit of loose hair back from his face. He was the High Warlock of Brooklyn. He was sure he could handle a child.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:15 pm

"You can't really look at a cat and a baby the same way, Magnus," Alec said, now starting to hope Isabelle would be able to tell them how to raise a child. Alec didn't know much, but he knew from his mother, while Magnus seemed to see that comparing a cat and a kid as the same treatment. "We, by which I mean mostly Izzy, took care of Max when he was really little. That was a pain, even with the two of us. We made each other take shifts for who helped him when he was crying. Speaking of which, the tension will be pretty bad, I imagine, from lack of sleep." Alec remembered being so snappy with Isabelle, Isabelle likewise, and they'd hold pillows to their head to make the ringing stop. They'd wince when the phone rang, or when a door shut, hoping it wouldn't start off another series of bawling from their brother. Magnus was really in for it.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:46 am

"Well, what I meant was, if I can keep Chairman Meow from shredding my favorite pair of pants, then I can keep a baby from hurting itself, or crying" Magnus explained. It couldn't be that hard a job. Babies didn't do much. Until they got old enough to walk. He knew that Alec and Isabelle had had to pretty much raise their younger brother, but he didn't know much about it. "The tension? I'm immune to tension" he said, nodding. It might not have been very true, but he liked to think it was. Lack of sleep was one thing he wasn't looking foreward to. That, and lack of a sex life.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:27 am

Alec shook his head, sighing slightly. Magnus would see when they had the baby in the house, always crying. Babies and cats were a lot different from each other, but Magnus would find that out. "You're a tension breaker, Magnus," Alec pointed out, "I'm not sure tension breaks are entirely immune to stress and tension." Magnus would see for himself, and hopefully they would tolerate each other. "Lack of sleep and annoyance will tell you otherwise." Magnus probably thought he could just use magic and make everything better. While that may help some, it wouldn't solve everything.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:09 pm

Magnus frowned, not liking how that sounded. He had to be immune to it. He couldn't be snappy at Alec all the time because of lack of sleep. It wasn't allowed. "So. . . I'm finally going to get you to come home to me every night, and we're not going to be all happy to see each other, we're going to be trying not to bite each other's heads off?" he asked, frowning some more. He definitely didn't like the sound of this. Could children really be that bad. He had never had to deal with them. It wasn't sounding like such a fun task.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:24 pm

"Maybe, something like that," Alec said, finally Magnus was getting it. "Chances are we'll be pretty irritable. But Isabelle offered to take care of our kid for a while in case we needed a break." Maryse had told them how useless Robert had been when she'd had Alec, he didn't know what to do, therefore came to the conclusion that men were bad at taking care of young children unless the woman was around to direct them. "Izzy knows we'd need some help, so she said she'd also come over once in a while to help out." He didn't want Magnus to think this would be all bad. Raising a child was half the fun of watching them grow up and learn.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:30 pm

Magnus sighed. That wasn't supposed to be how it went. When Alec moved in with him, it was supposed to be Alec coming home at night, or in the early morning, and they would be happy to see each other, and spend time together, and do whatever they wanted. "Hmm, that would be a good idea. You're the only one here with any experiance with children. From what you say, we'll be needing a break" he nodded, thinking it over. That would also give them some time alone. Bonus. Isabelle really was a life saver sometimes. And he was sure that she knew that. "Family can be great, can't it?" he smiled slightly, knowing that Alec's family was soon to be his.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:40 pm

"Yeah, despite all their faults and how annoying they can be, they can help when you really need them." Isabelle and her loud music, always talking on the phone, then Alec getting the blame for not limiting her on the phone. His parents always nosing in his business, and before any of this his parents insisting he get a girlfriend. "I hope you'd manage to get along in the day when I get to go back to Shadowhunting." Isabelle had said when he had a mission and she didn't she'd go to the apartment or call Magnus over so she could help out. Isabelle really wanted to help with their child. Maybe she was looking forward to having children some day.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Isabelle as family would definitely be interesting. The thought made Magnus laugh. Alec had obviously grown used to it over his life. "It's always good to have somebody there for you. I've never really had someone I could 100 percent count on" he tipped his head back against the curtain-covered window, debating weather or not to get himself more coffee. "Don't worry, I'm good at getting along with people. Really, how hard can it be?" he asked, laughing slightly. Despite the tension thing, raising a baby really couldn't be that hard. Could it?
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:39 pm

"We'll have to see, won't we?" Alec said, "Couple more months. You'll be a father soon." Did that make Alec a mother? He was the one carrying the child, did that make him the mother? Alec didn't know what to think if his child called him mom. Isabelle would laugh. Jace would have laughed too. Jace would have been the godfather, forget Clary, she wasn't part of their family until Jace married her. They'd been through enough with her, but it was Clary. Magnus had the magic to get supplies for them, Izzy was bound to bring over what she deemed cute as clothes for their baby. At least they wouldn't have to be tense over financial problems.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:04 pm

Magnus hadn't really thought aboutthat very much, but it made him smile. "So I will. Not something I ever expected to happen, for several reasons. But what I didn't expect even more is for you to be a mother soon" he grinned, teasing slightly, but he was half serious. If their child started running around calling Alec 'mom' or 'mommy' or something, he was going to crack up. "How does it feel to be a mother?" he asked, a question he never thought he would have to ask a male. He glanced up at the clock brifely after he asked the question, knowing that he had to leave soon.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Alec caught Magnus' glance to the clock. They didn't have that much time left to be together for two whole months. He flushed a little at Magnus calling him a mother, even though he'd already thought about it. "Um...odd, but I'm excited," I think he added silently. He was excited to be creating life with Magnus, excited to be raising it with him. He wanted everything with Magnus, and he was sure Magnus felt the same about him. The Clave would surely disapprove of his trusting relationship with a downworlder, warlock, and other male. The fact that he, a male, was conceiving, as well, was probably a conspiracy and blasphemy to the Angel.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:39 pm

Magnus smiled at how easily he got that colour to come to Alec's face. "Good. I'm excited too" he admitted, kissing him on the cheek lightly. He was going to miss Alec's adorable blushes. And just about everything about him. "Now I see why so many people run off and have kids. It's a nice concept. Maybe I won't think that after we've got a screaming toddler running around the house, but still" he grinned. He loved that he could share this whole thing with Alec. This child would be his and Alec's, Alec's and his. Nobody else's. He couldn't help but wonder which parent it would be more like.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:53 pm

Alec smiled with Magnus' light kiss. He was going to miss getting those for a while. There was a lot he could miss about Magnus, even though it would only be two months. Just two months. It didn't sound bad, but Alec would bet he'd miss him the first week he would be gone. "I'm not sure people actually go running off to have kids. Most people find they're pregnant on accident." Such as what Alec had done. He wasn't sure the ratio of people who tried to get pregnant to the people who didn't mean to. He was pretty sure the people who didn't mean to had a very high percentage though.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:14 pm

Magnus shrugged at Alec's argument. "Well I know alot of people who have gone, 'oh my god babies are so adorable! I want one!'" his voice mimicked a higher-pitched girl's voice very poorly, because of his deeper voice, but he didn't care. "And then they go off and have kids. Deciding that they like the first one so much they have about six" he finished his story, wondering if they would want another kid after this. Or if they would have another by accident again. They were going to have to watch that. . . Magnus wasn't looking forward to it. Alec being able to bear his children meant that they were going to have to use protection or something. That was going to end up in an argument, he could tell.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:21 pm

"Six children?" Alec asked, unsure. He couldn't imagine going through this six times, nine months long each time. No training. No sex. No nothing. "I've heard people saying they wanted to get married, living in a white house, having two point five children, somehow, and a white fence surrounding the front yard." Isabelle showed him that one. "I dunno." Alec didn't know how this would work out for their first kid, but he remembered his mother saying she had wanted him to have a sibling so he wasn't lonely. Then Jace came along after Isabelle. He had his sister and his first crush around the age of ten-ish.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:39 pm

"Mhmm. You'd be surprised" Magnus nodded, wondering how much that would suck. If Alec got pregnant six times, he might die. There was so much he couldn't do when he was pregnant. "That's like, perfect dream material there. Almost every girl wants to get an awesome sexy husband and live in a nice little house and raise a family" he shrugged. He had scored himself a sexy husband, almost, and they would be raising a family, but the house was less than perfect. But he loved his flat. "I know people who have had thirteen children. Way back when the chances of surviving was lower, and people used to have a million kids to help around the farm and such" Magnus explained, able to picture it already. It wasn't as long ago as some people may have thought.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next