The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Settle Down.

2 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Settle Down. - Page 18 Empty Re: Settle Down.

Post by RippedNose Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:31 am

Zach looked up, smiling slightly as an arm slid around his waist, pulling him closer. The way the older man was acting now, the blonde hoped he was feeling better about everything. He tilted his head up as their lips were pressed together, letting out a light sigh. He raised an eyebrow slightly when Teioh pulled away to speak, his laugh catching in his throat as he was caught in another kiss. He slipped his arms up around Teioh's neck, leaning up slightly into the kiss, mentally cursing his shortness. He pulled away after a moment to speak. "You seem fairly sure about that" he said, raising an eyebrow slightly before closing the distance between their mouths again. He was well aware that they were in the elevator, and there could quite possibly be somebody walking in on them at any floor, and he really hoped they were left undisturbed.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Teioh looked at the number above the door out of the corner of his eye, the number seemed to be going up rather slowly, which he wasn't complaining about. He sighed slightly tilting his head slightly and dipping his tongue into Zach's mouth, pulling away for a mere moment to speak, "Wouldn't be the first time it happened..." He said quietly before delving back into Zach's mouth. His eyes slipped shut and he was so glad that he could finally let everything that had been bothering slip away from his mind. "I love you..." he sighed slightly letting his hand drop from Zach's hair and letting it rest on the other man's lower back, wrapping both arms around the other tightly. Teioh didn't notice as there was a small ding from the elevation not until the door slid open and he pulled his lips away from Zach to see an unfamiliar man standing just outside the elevator door. Teioh just smiled at him and released Zach, putting his hands in his pocket as he did so.

Cale was on his way up to his apartment from his friends apartment on the fifth floor but seeing to unfamiliar men making out inside the elevator was the last thing he had been expecting to see when the door slid open. He was sure a rather awkward look came across his face as he quickly looked away. From out of the corner of his eyes he watched the brunette pull away from the shorter blond and figured it was safe for him to step in which he did. He pressed the button for the 14th floor and let his hands slip into his pocket knowing that he was going to be ignored by these people. Though... he didn't know Teioh, and he didn't know how wrong he was in assuming he was going to be ignored by these other men.

Teioh looked over this man with the acid green in his hair, Teioh couldn't help himself as his eyes raked over the thin body in front of him, and he was well aware that he was making the other feel a little awkward. Teioh couldn't help but think that the tight clothes suited the other, as did the acid green suspenders that hung around his thighs, though he had never understood while people wore them, it suited the other man, as well as the finger-less gloves, boots and choker. Teioh bit back a small laugh as he stepped forward and put a hand on the other man's shoulder. "Nice to meet you, my name's Teioh Fire. I can tell by the way you look, you're very musically inclined aren't you. Strings and vocals, am I right?" He asked with a huge smile.

Cale was shocked beyond belief as the very tall brunette but a hand on his shoulder and introduced himself. Then went on to assume that he was a musician. Cale didn't really know that to say at first and almost bit his tongue as he looked for words to say. "Um, uh... yeah, yeah you're right... My name's Cale... C-Cale Maverick." He said with wide green eyes. He looked up into the bright blue eyes of the taller man and couldn't help but wonder how old this guy was. Neither of the other two in the elevator with him looked like they could be much older then he himself was. Teioh didn't seem to think that was enough of an answer because he didn't say anything. "Um... I uh, play Guitar and the Cello... and I'm the vocalist.. in, in my band..." he stuttered, though he wasn't sure why he was stuttering so much. If it were anything he was shocked, and on top of that this man was incredibly attractive and very very close.

"Interesting really. Cello, I wasn't expecting that. School I'm guessing." Teioh said, and Cale nodded slowly in response. "I'm a pianist, but I've been playing guitar for years as well..." not bothering to add the countless other instrument he could play to the list. "But, excuse me for not introducing him before. The young man with me is Zach, gorgeous young creature isn't he. Though you aren't so bad yourself." He said winking at the green haired man.

Cale looked over at Zach looking the other over quickly, in his head noting just as quickly 'definitely not my type'. "Ye-yeah... I guess..." Cale said quietly, Teioh himself was much more his type, but he seemed to... nice to really quit Cale, if he were a little bit more muscled and a bit more distant he would definitely be someone Cale would consider but not as he was. The elevator dinged again and Cale and Teioh both looked up to see the number 7 above the door which then slid open. "This your floor?" Cale asked quietly to Teioh who was rummaging around in his wallet. He handed Cale a piece of thick paper.

"My business card, it'll be difficult contacting me with it... but just ask the lady on the line for cell number she'll give it to you. It was nice talking to you. But yeah, this is our floor. Talk to you later Cale." Teioh said wrapping his arm around Zach's waist and pulling him out of the elevator waving to the other man as he went. "See ya." He said as the door slid shut. He looked down at Zach, "Well that was fun, I kind of hogged him but music is my thing, I couldn't help it. I can tell, the kids got some talent. Now why don't you lead the way." He said planting a small kiss on the top of Zach's head not even bothering to think that maybe Zach wasn't all to pleased with his giving another man his phone number but he didn't think it mattered either way, it was just the way he was.

Cale looked at Teioh as he left the elevator with the blond man and waved slightly as he did, "Uh yeah, bye..." He said as the door closed. he let out a sigh before looking down at the business card again sure that the number on it would get him in touch with an agent. He let out a sigh wondering what exactly just happened and pretty sure that that Zach wouldn't be to happy, he was pretty sure he had felt Teioh's hand slip down to his ass for a second back there but he wasn't completely sure about that pretty sure it could have just been him being paranoid.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Zach simply raised an eyebrow when Teioh spoke, but he didn't say anything, simply responding to the kiss, murmuring his own 'I love you' against the taller man's lips. His fingers absently played with the hair at the base of Teioh's neck, and he hummed in contentment. It was only when he heard the elevator doors open that he opened his eyes wide, retracting his hands with a blush as his lover released him. He was glad to see that the person who entered wasn't somebody he knew, but he was still rather embarassed. He was really going to have to get used to things like that, if he was going to spend his life with Teioh. He was glad the brunette had actually let him go though, instead of just continuing what they were doing.

The blonde looked over at the other person who now stood in the elevator before looking back to Teioh, noticing easily how the tall man's eyes raked over whoever this person was. It didn't really surprise him, from what he knew of Teioh, but he didn't exactly like it either. He said nothing though, running a hand through his hair as the brunette introduced himself. He was rather confused as to how he knew that the young man was musically inclined, but he didn't bother asking. He might at a later date, but he simply listened to the two conversing. This Cale person seemed rather awkward, but Teioh was clearly far from. He felt a bit odd, just standing there as the other two spoke, but he didn't mind too much. He clued in to the conversation more when Teioh introduced him, and he offered a smile and a "Hey" to Cale, unable to help the slight blush at the compliment that followed his name, though it was soon followed by one for Cale.

Zach was relieved when the elevator dinged, the door opening. He looked up to see that they were at his floor, very thankful for that now. He pressed his lips together as Teioh handed over his business card, but kept his face neutral, thankful that his modelling made it so easy to do so. He waited for the brunette to finish what he was going, muttering a goodbye to Cale when Teioh slipped an arm around his waist, pulling him out of the elevator, which the blonde was more than happy to do. He wrapped his own arm around the taller man's waist, feeling rather. . . posessive at the moment. He forced a smile easily when he looked up at Teioh, giving a slight laugh. "It's fine, I didn't mind" he said, shrugging it off. He led the way down the hallway towards his apartment, which was only a couple of doors down. He fished out his keys again, sticking the correct one into the lock and turning it, opening the door once it was unlocked. He stepped into the room, hitting a light switch as he did so. "Home sweet home" he dropped his keys onto a table beside the door as he spoke.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 am

Teioh looked down at the arm put around his own waist and just smiled, finding it almost cute if anything. He laughed slightly as he let Zach lead the way to his apartment. He was slowly starting to figure that maybe Zach had been a little jealous and that was the reason he was letting himself get very close. It didn’t seem to be something Zach would usually do, show his affection very openly. It was kind of funny and he sort of wanted it to happen more often so he made a quick mental note to find out more about this Cale guy. He had definitely been Teioh’s type and he could tell that the other had thought that Teioh himself was at least attractive, albeit it was rare to find something who didn’t think Teioh was a very attractive person. “So do you have idea who that guy was? Does he live in this building? He was… pretty hot wasn’t he…” Teioh asked, adding the last part more for himself not really meaning it as a question but he wouldn’t have complained if Zach responded to it as one as well.

The door was opened and he let out a content sigh letting go of Zach and following the blond model into the apartment looking around at it, recognizing it very quickly, smiling, glad that he could. It was much nicer to be somewhere that wasn’t home. He stretched slightly kicking off his shoes as he walked towards the couch he could see flopping down on it with a laugh. “Guess I could start calling it home too, a home away from home.” He said running a hand through his hair and letting out a laugh. His eyes slipped shut and so far the smile had not left his face, something he was quite happy about, the change in scenery seemed to really make him feel a lot better, more than he had thought it would. It was kind of funny to him that he actually had to try and keep himself from falling asleep just lying here.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:48 am

Zach twitched slightly at the questions he was asked, not exactly wanting to answer them, but he knew he couldn't just ignore Teioh. "I have no idea. I've never seen him before" he replied, completely ignoring the last bit. He kicked off his shoes as well when they were inside his apartment, dropping his arm and running a hand through his hair as the older man made his way over to the couch, sprawling out on it. He smiled slightly, nodding. "Home is where the heart is" he said with a half shrug. He was glad to see that Teioh seemed happier now. "I thought you wanted to go to sleep?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. If the brunette wanted to go to bed, he wasn't going to let him fall asleep on the couch when he had a perfectly good bed in his bedroom.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Teioh was a little upset at the fact that Zach had never seen Cale before but he found it cute at the same time. He laughed slightly at the words and din't say anything more on the subject. Then sleep was brought up and he laughed again, stretching but not even bothering to open his eyes. "Yeah, sleep. Here's fine." He said turning onto his side and curling up as best as he could on the couch which was indeed surprisingly well. He let out a content sigh. He would move, which he was assuming was what Zach wanted, but only if Zach forced him to. It was always fun to be a hassle and Teioh had to admit to the fact that he was quite good at it. "Good night..." he sighed making himself as comfortable as possible wondering whether Zach was just going to give up or try to get him to go to the bed.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:15 pm

Zach walked farther into the room, raising an eyebrow as Teioh said that there was fine to sleep. He huffed a sigh, crossing his arms as he walked over to the couch, sitting on the arm of the couch nearest to the tall man's head. "Do you seriously think I'm going to let you stay here?" he asked, ignoring the 'good night' from the other man. "If you stay here, I'd have to be all lonely in my bed." Zach pouted slightly, even if those blue eyes were closed. He had no idea how much Teioh was going to resist, but he figured he wouldn't end up staying on the couch. That would just be foolish.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:46 pm

The first question that left Zach's mouth went completely ignored by the tall brunette. But the second statement made Teioh open his eyes. He blinked a couple times before sitting up and looking at Zach. He let one hand rest on Zach's leg, "I can't let you be left all alone. Of course I'll join you in the bed." He said before standing up and stretching. "How could I even think of leaving you all alone." He said with a laugh starting the short walk towards the bedroom, now that he was back in this place he was pretty confident getting himself around and he found the bedroom with no problem at all. He sat down on the edge of the bed and looked around the room, this was the first place he and Zach had had sex and it was kind of funny to think about. He let out a sigh as he pulled his shirt off throwing it off to the side letting his pants follow, leaving himself in his underwear he sprawled out on the bed taking up as much room as he could and closing his eyes with a smile on his face.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Zach grinned when Teioh sat up, quite happy that it hadn't been any harder than that. He gave a slight laugh, shaking his head, getting up to follow the older man to his bedroom. He was a bit surprised that the brunette managed to find it so easily after only having been there once, but then again, it wasn't a very large apartment, and there were limited choices as to where it could be. He stepped into his room and pulled his shirt over his head, glancing down for a moment as Teioh spread himself out on the bed, wearing nothing but his underwear. He raised an eyebrow, rather amused, but he continued to take off his own pants, grabbing some loose pajama bottoms and pulling them on over his boxers. "Taking up my whole bed wasn't exactly what I meant" he said with a slight laugh, standing at the side of the bed and putting his hands on his hips.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Teioh didn't open his eyes again until Zach spoke though he was aware of his being in the room. When he did open his eyes he just smirked at the blond model seriously thinking over whether he was going to move or not. In the end he did opt to shift to the side and give his love some room on the bed, "Alright, it's just been so long since I've gotten a bed all to myself." He said, forcing a pout, though he knew it wouldn't change much. "Albeit it's been a long time since I've had someone to cuddle with and I could mean it. A very long time" He said with a laugh patting the bed next to him. He didn't get under the covers just crossing his legs slightly and letting one arm rest over his bare chest. Zach was already very familiar with his body and Teioh would have gone in just the underwear no matter who it was with him in the bed.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:12 pm

Zach raised a blonde eyebrow when the older man simply smirked at him, seemingly thinking it over, but he was glad he did end up moving. He gave a slight laugh as he pushed the blankets back, slipping between the sheets and pulling the blankets up to his waist, propping himself up on an elbow. "It's the opposite for me, I rarely get the chance to share my bed at all" he replied, which did agree with the last part of Teioh's words. He had to admit, he quite enjoyed sleeping curled up with somebody else. He wasn't quite sure why the brunette didn't get under the covers, but he didn't say anything about it, simply leaning over the taller man and pressing a kiss to his lips.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:53 pm

"I just wish I could at least share my bed with people I actually love more often... So I guess today will definitely not be bad." he said moving his arms up behind his head and staring up at the ceiling instead of looking over at Zach, at least not until the blond pressed their lips together. He moved his arms letting them over above him for a while before bringing them down around Zach's neck and bringing them close together deepening the kiss as he did so. He was quick to flip their position though, so he was bending over Zach, one hand still on the back of Zach's neck the other braced on the bed next to him. He moved his head to delve deeper into Zach's mouth. He knew they probably weren't going to have sex, but nothing would stop him from having this nice make-out session before getting some sleep.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:14 pm

"Mhmm. . . not bad at all" Zach hummed lightly. He smiled slightly against the older man's lips when he reciprocated, tilting his head to the side slightly as he felt Teioh deepen their kiss. He was pretty damn sure now that Teioh was fine now, and he was very thankful for that. He hadn't liked how upset he seemed to be in the car. He didn't even bother thinking about the rather irritating intrusion in the elevator, shoving his thoughts away as the taller man switched their positions, not that he minded. One hand moved up to tangle in Teioh's brown hair, the other moving to his shoulder, pressing harder against the older man's lips. He figured they would just be going to sleep soon, but this was nice.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Teioh let out the smallest of moans into the kiss his eyes shut, the one hand which had been resting on the back of Zach's neck trailed over his chest before resting on his hip. He moved his lips away from Zach's quick to slid down to his collarbone where he proceeded to kiss, suck and lick at the skin over the slightly protruding bone. Now though he found himself trying to keep his eyes open, but it was just getting harder and harder. His movements became lazier and lazier, quickly turning so that only his tongue moved lazily along the bone, he felt his forehead his Zach and then his head was resting against his chest. Within another moment his arm gave out and he collapsed against Zach and in the next instant he was fast asleep, giving out just one more sigh before he was completely out of it, sprawled out across Zach but not caring at all, this was comfortable. Zach could move him if he wanted to.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Zach echoed the noise Teioh made with a light moan of his own, the hand on the older man's shoulder sliding down his back slightly. He let his head tilt back when the brunette's lips moved downward, to his bare collarbone. His eyes slipped closed, only having been slitted before, and he smiled slightly as he felt Teioh's movements slow. As the man eventually fell asleep on him, Zach opened his green eyes to look down at the brunette, humming a light laugh. He moved one hand from his back to slip down around his body in a more comfortable position, keeping the other where it was, running his fingers through soft brown hair. "Goodnight" he whispered, leaning his head forward to press a kiss to the top of Teioh's head. He shifted slightly before closing his eyes, quite comfortable, falling asleep not too long after.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:27 pm

Teioh had been sleeping comfortably but he still woke up in the middle of the night, and he could tell it was the middle of the night before he even opened his eyes, it was a sort of sense he had acquired a long, long time ago. He noticed quickly after that he was lying on top of Zach and arms were wrapped loosely around his body and the first thing he thought was that this couldn't be comfortable for Zach at all, having to deal with almost all of Teioh's weight on his chest. He groaned slightly as he turned himself over onto his back with a sigh. He moved slowly pushing himself underneath the blankets and turned onto his side to look at this man, the man that he was so sure he loved. He smile and laughed slightly in his half asleep state. He let his arm drape over Zach's body and he pulled himself closer, trying hard not to bother Zach's sleep. When in a more comfortable position he let himself slip off to sleep again knowing that they could both sleep better this way, but still the closeness was quite lovely.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:45 pm

Zach was sleeping soundly, hardly noticing that he couldn't exactly move from where he was, pressed underneath the taller man. If he was awake, he would have registered discomfort, but he slept on. He shifted slightly when the weight was lifted from him, and soon Teioh was pulling himself closer. He curled into the warmth that was the older man's body, not waking as the other moved. He gave a light sigh in his sleep, slipping into a deeper sleep now that he was more comfortable. Zach woke in the early morning, around six, like he normally did. Waking up to find Teioh's arms around him made him rather happy, knowing it was the second time this had happened, but before, it was a nameless man who he had brought home with him. The blonde lay there for a while, just enjoying lying with the taller man. After about half an hour, Zach pulled himself away carefully, trying not to wake Teioh up. Slipping into the living room, he closed his bedroom door to block sound out, making coffee and turning on the TV, planning on just relaxing until the older man woke up.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Teioh continued to sleep even after Zach woke up and pulled himself away not waking up at all in the half an hour Zach stayed curled up with him. In fact he didn't wake up for at least another hour after Zach got up. When he did wake up he went to roll over into what would normally be the empty section of the bed to simply fall off the edge and hit the floor with a thud. "F-fuck." He moaned grabbing his side as he tried to get himself out of the net of a blanket he had gotten himself wrapped up in. "Damn blankets... ge'off me." He mumbled to the blankets still have asleep himself. He managed to pull himself out of the small cage of blankets he had been trapped in and sat up against the bed looking around the room and remember the fact that he wasn't at home. Hence the reason the bed had ended where it shouldn't have. He laughed slightly as he stood up walking out of the bedroom and into the living room, "G'morning..." He said scratching the back of his head, his hair tousled quite nicely, if anyone looked sexy with messy hair, it was Teioh.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:24 pm

Zach had stretched himself out on the couch, rather content to just lie there and watch kids' cartoons. It had been a long time since he had done so. He had work today, but the shoot was a bit later, so he had time to lie around for a little bit. He was rather startled to hear a muffled thump from inside his bedroom, and he raised an eyebrow, looking towards the door. He was going to wait, and if Teioh didn't come out, he was going to check on him. It turns out he didn't have to get up when the door opened. He grinned to see Teioh standing there. "Good morning" he replied, unable to help his eyes flicking over the taller man's mostly bare body. "Sleep well?" he asked, deciding he quite liked how Teioh looked first thing in the morning. Not that he didn't like how he looked all the time.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:00 am

Teioh stretched his arms upward as he yawned, the muscles all through his body spasming slightly at the action. He let his arms drop back to his side after a moment, "Pretty good I guess... I was sleepin' on the other side so I rolled off in the mornin' there..." He said walking over and sitting on the couch Zach had himself sprawled out on. He was having trouble keeping his eyes open, but he often did in the morning, he very much disliked getting up. He had to think about thing for a while trying to figure out when he had to go to work today, he was about 80% sure he had a practice today but he wasn't completely sure. He leaned over, letting one hand rest in Zach's hair as he planted a small kiss on his temple. "What about you, you have a nice sleep?" he asked with a smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Zach watched as the tall man stretched, shifting slightly to allow more room on the couch as Teioh came to join him. He let out a laugh at the answer, nodding. "Yeah, I heard you fall. You okay?" he asked, not too concerned as he seemed perfectly fine, but he decided to ask anyways. He could see that the older man was still tired, apparently not a morning person like he was. He was wide awake. He smiled slightly at the kiss on the temple he recieved, nodding at the question directed at him. "Yeah. It was great" he grinned, "It's nice having somebody to sleep with." It really had been nice, curling up with Teioh like that, and waking up in his embrace.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Teioh rubbed his head, "Yeah I'm fine. Just, y'know a little unpleasant. Good morning to you too world.." he said with a laugh leaning back against the back and looking up at the ceiling with a sigh, though he couldn't help but let out a small laugh as well finding it kind of funny that these little things could be so different, like sleeping on the opposite side of the bed. "Yeah, I don't know, I've had a lot of people who I've just slept with...and by slept I mean sleep. But it was a little different. When it was someone I really, heh, have feelings for." He said looking back at Zach for a moment before back at the ceiling. He started to giggle slightly, "Feelings for someone... Years ago... never would have thought I would even think those words about myself." He half mumbled suddenly finding the thought very amusing. "Have I ever really told you anything about my past?" He asked.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Zach laughed as well, propping his arm up on the arm rest of the couch. "Maybe it's karma. That's what you get for falling asleep on me" he grinned, not really having minded that at all. He hummed lightly as Teioh spoke, liking the sound of that. He hadn't slept with as many people he assumed, but it had felt wonderful to him, and he was glad Teioh felt the same way. He smiled slightly when the older man looked at him, even for a moment, before returning to the ceiling. He gave a slight laugh, able to guess that part from what he had been told by the pianist's friends, and he was happy all over again that Teioh loved him. "No, you haven't. . . but Utakata and Kyo told me quite a bit" he replied, running a hand through his hair.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:58 am

Teioh looked at Zach when he said it was karma for sleeping on top of him. His eyebrows drew together but he smiled none the less, "So karma's getting back at me for that. There's a lot of stuff karma could be getting me back for and that is the least of my concern." He said though he found it funny that Zach brought it up, but maybe the fact that he was sleeping in the same bed as Zach in the first place was the reason karma was after him... or maybe it was something more. Decidedly, he didn't care. He shook his head and looked back up at the ceiling for all of a moment before Zach explained that Utakata and Kyo had been the ones telling him about his past. He leaned forward, resting his arms on his knees and looked at Zach. "Really... Utakata and Kyo... that worried me. What all did they say?" He asked tilting his head to the side slightly at his own question.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:27 am

Zach knew from what he knew of this man so far that there was a lot karma could get him for, but falling out of bed in the morning seemed something so little, which was why he had picked falling asleep on him as the reason. He stretched his legs out, propping them up on the coffee table in front of him, trying to think of what Utakata and Kyo had told him. "Well, they told me about your wife, and everything that happened with that. . . and Utakata told me at your concert about your parents, and how you and Revelation were seperated at birth, but that's pretty much it" he replied, looking up to Teioh. It wasn't too much, but it was still a fair bit, especially seeing as Teioh knew absolutely nothing about his childhood.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum