The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Settle Down.

2 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Settle Down. - Page 19 Empty Re: Settle Down.

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:52 am

Teioh let himself sprawl out, resting his head in Zach's lap and looking up at him as he explained what he had been told nodding slightly until his brother was brought up and he just frowned. "Yeah... pretty separated again now too, I haven't seen Revelation in a couple years now... my little sister as well... I mean, I know she's off at school but... Revelation's just sort of disappeared. I'd love for him to meet you." He said, his frown changing into a large smile, "I think he'd be happy to see that I actually found someone I can love, you wouldn't be able to see it on his face of course, but I'm pretty sure of it." He said with a laugh, "Ana would love you too." He let out a sigh. "I miss both of them." He said, running a hand through his hair. "Well if there's anything you want to ask me, feel free, I love talking about myself." He added.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:08 pm

Zach looked down as the brunette spread himself out on his couch, head winding up in the blonde's lap. He frowned slightly as Teioh spoke about his siblings, it being clear that he missed them. He rarely saw his own sister now, but that was fine with him. They didn't exactly get along, and last night proved that. "I'd love to meet them as well, though both Utakata and Kyo said that your brother is scary" he said with a slight laugh. He thought for a moment, unsure of what to ask the older man. Really, he wanted to know everything about Teioh, but he couldn't just ask that. "I can tell" he said with a slight laugh, shaking his head. "Hm, what were you like as a kid?" he asked, running his fingers through the taller man's hair. He was rather curious about that, finding it a bit hard to think of Teioh as a little kid.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Teioh couldn't help but laugh when Zach said he was told that Revelation was scary. "Well... He's a little intimidating I guess, but he's a good guy, he's just a little protective." He said with a shrug and another laugh. He found the fingers running through his messy hair quite comforting, it was rather familiar feeling too, he had always loved it when people played with his hair and people had been doing it his entire life. He laughed at the question that he was finally asked, finding it quite amusing. "Outgoing, a player, fun-loving, obnoxious... all the while incredibly quiet." he said with a slight nod, "Yup, very very quiet. I was actually mute for most of my childhood, severe burns, scorched my trachea, I wasn't supposed to ever heal from that." He said shaking his head, "I bet you anything my voice would be about 500 times more attractive if that had never happened, like my brother's." He said with a laugh.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Zach laughed as Teioh explained a bit about what his brother was like, and he nodded. "Yeah? Utakata also told me about how Revelation punched him in the face" he snickered slightly, wondering what this man was really like. He continued to move his fingers through the older man's hair, fixing it up slightly as he did so, and carefully working his fingers through any knots he encountered, very good with things like that. He was used to working with hair, even if he had people doing his hair for him most of the time. He grinned as he listened Teioh explain what he was like when he was younger, though it slipped slightly when he mentioned being mute. "Really? Jeez, I can't imagine you being mute. . . it would be really weird" he said, wondering what it would be like if the man didn't talk. "Your life's been so. . . eventful." His own life now seemed very tame, though he didn't mind that. Not much excitement, though he was sure that was going to change now that he had Teioh.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:32 pm

Teioh laughed, "Well... that punch in the face had nothing to do with me... that was Utakata getting to close to Revey..." he muttered slightly remember that day quite clearly. He really did have a very good memory, it was a real blessing. He could remember almost every important event in his life, including every person he had ever had sex with, though he would probably need prompts for all of those. He wasn't surprised when Zach said it would be weird for Teioh's to be mute, he was sure that is all of his friends hadn't been around him back when he was they wouldn't believe it either. "Yup, kinda weird to think about isn't it. I know sign language, well at least I did, I'm sure I could still get it if I tried." He said with a laugh putting his hands in front of his face before letting them fall back down to rest on his chest. "Yeah, I won't argue the fact that I've had an incredibly eventful life, but since were talking, how bout you tell me about your past? All of our conversations sort of revolved around me. What were you like as a kid? Growing up with that whore?" He said with a smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:24 pm

"Yeah, so I heard. Remind me to never kiss your brother" Zach said, grinning down at the older man, far from serious. Going around kissing people wasn't exactly what he did with his life. He laughed slightly at the fact that Teioh knew sign language, which didn't surprise him now, and he found it pretty cool. He couldn't help but laugh again at the questions, shaking his head slightly. "Well, very. . . normal. When I was little I used to be jealous of Jessica having so many friends, until I realized they weren't exactly friends, they were kinda like minions. False popularity. I had my fair share of friends, and then John, who I've known forever. He's the one who carried you here. I got pretty good grades, did normal stupid kid stuff. . . I think the only exciting thing that happened to me was when I tried to run away. I was eight, and got mad at my parents, so I put all my favourite things in a backpack and left, and I spent the night at the park. When the police found me, they dragged me to the police station and called my parents, and I got in a whole lot of trouble" he laughed slightly at the memory, shaking his head. "Other than that, I've got nothing else interesting" he shrugged, fingers still slipping through Teioh's hair slowly.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:16 am

"I'd be crushed if you even thought of kissing my twin brother." Teioh joked, rolling his eyes as he said it, that would definitely hurt. He wouldn't be able to blame him but just, ouch. He went silent though as he let Zach explain his childhood, closing his eyes for a moment and concentrating on the words and the fingers running expertly though his hair. He nodded where it was appropriate and didn't speak again until he finished speaking and he opened his eyes again to look up at his lover, "That sounds pretty interesting, it's not like your life was boring. Normal is sometimes better than eventful." He said with a laugh, "Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish my life was a little more normal than it is. I love my life but it would be a lot easier to have a normal life." He said with a smile letting his eyes slip shut again. "Do you know how much I was hurt, physically and mentally, when I was younger? Well, a lot, I mean... most of it was sex related and I never once regretted anything, but thinking back on it now, I've done some scary things. I'd show you scars if I ever got them, I'm weird. I don't scar and I can be put through situations where a normal person would die and live...I think it's because it's me..." He said frowning slightly and letting out a sigh, it was weird to think about how many times he should have been killed in the past.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Zach really had no desire to be kissing anybody else at the moment, but he kept that to himself, sure it was rather clear anyways. He simply grinned down at his lover, laughing slightly. "Yeah, I'm pretty content with how my life has turned out so far" he shrugged, understanding how Teioh could want a more normal life. He figured having so many strange or bad things happen would just suck. He frowned as the older man spoke of being hurt, glancing down Teioh's body, seeing not a single scar, as he said. "I don't like to think of how many times you've been hurt. . . but I'm glad you can go through those things and be okay" he said, bending down slightly to press their lips together for a moment before straightening up again. "I'll try my best to keep you from getting hurt from now on" he promised, not wanting to see Teioh go through any more pain.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:03 pm

Teioh smiled at Zach's words laughing slightly after the small kiss Zach planted on his lips. "Good luck, I can see a lot of hurt in the near future...and you know... sometimes being hurt is a little exciting." He said with a crooked grin, reaching up, cupping Zach's chin in one hand. He leaned up slightly on his elbow and brought Zach down pressing their lips together again. He brought Zach's bottom lip between his teeth and bit down, trying to only get skin on the inside of his lip, tearing it open without even really thinking about it. He sucked at the now bleeding skin, licking it as well before pulling away and letting go of Zach letting his head rest in the other man's lap again, "Nothing, we can't get through right." He grinned not completely aware that there was some of Zach's blood on his own lips. "Besides it nothing worse than what I've been through." He shuddered slightly, "It horrible to think about. Nearly died in a fire when I was one, raped when I was 16, shot just before I turned 18... Then Mariko." He said with a small laugh looking at the ceiling.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:27 pm

Zach could see where Teioh was seeing this hurt in the future, but he would be there to at least make him feel better. He raised an eyebrow slightly at the mention of hurting being exciting, not exactly sure what the older man was talking about at first, until their lips pressed together, and Teioh bit down on his bottom lip. He gasped slightly as he felt the skin break, which wasn't really an unpleasant feeling. He looked down at Teioh when the older man pulled away, running his tongue over the inside of his lip, tasting his blood. He could see some of his blood still on Teioh's lips, and the model wondered briefly if he was even aware of it. He grimaced as the tall man listed off things that had happened to him, blinking slightly. "Jeez. . . then I'll keep you from getting hurt like that, as best I can, even in the near future" he decided, nodding. He leaned down again, eyes focused on the blood on Teioh's lips, running his tongue over the red liquid lightly, unable to help himself as he licked it off.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 pm

Teioh let his eyes focus back on Zach and he couldn't help but smile at him. "Yeah... he muttered before the blond leaned in and licked Teioh's lips, Teioh could only assume it was blood that had been left there. He found it slightly amusing though it probably wasn't all that funny. He kissed the blond again for a moment before pushing the blond to sit up properly again. His hands came back to his own body. "Well, I wasn't really raped, I almost was, he got scared and slit my throat and ran away." He said letting his fingers trace across the skin that had been slit, he could still imagine the feeling of the blade slicing through his skin if he tried, which he didn't do. His hand trailed away from his neck up to his left shoulder, where his arm connected to his torso, "This was where I was shot... I know the person who did it... I won't tell you there name... But I do know them..." He said tracing the skin where a scar should have been, but there were no scars on him at all. He let out a sigh letting his eyes slip shut again tilting his head to the side slightly and breathing deeply.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Zach had no problem being pushed back up, and he simply resumed fixing Teioh's hair, which was almost perfect now. Sure, he looked good with messy hair, but he couldn't just walk around like that all day. His eyes widened slightly at this revelation, opening his mouth, but he wasn't too sure what to say. "He slit your throat?" he asked quietly, looking down at where the pianist's fingers moved across his pale skin, rather horrified at the idea of Teioh lying in some alleyway with his throat slit. He bit his lip, ignoring the slight sting he got from his teeth pressing to where Teioh's had, watching as the older man's fingers continued their journey, moving to his shoulder. He said nothing about the fact that the brunette knew who it was that had shot him, wondering who would do such a thing to somebody they knew. "I, uh, broke my arm when I was twelve" he supplied, trying to lighten the mood a bit. That was really the only ingury he had had, other than a small scar on his thigh from falling while trying to hop a chain link fence.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:28 pm

Teioh nodded when Zach repeated his words, smiling slightly despite himself. "Yup, right open. I was completely out for nearly three weeks. I've always healed very, very well though." He added, it wasn't like he had died, so it didn't really bother him all that much now, nearly fourteen years later. Zach changed the topic quite quickly though, it was quite obvious that it bothered him even thinking about what had happened to Teioh in the past and Teioh found it very, very cute. "Really? How did you do that?" He asked with a bright smile and a laugh. Fingers were back in his hair, and even though he loved the messy look of his hair and was definitely not opposed to going around with his hair a mess all day, he was pretty grateful for Zach to do it for him, it made his life easier. His own hand traveled back to his neck and he rubbed the area that had been sliced opened years ago, suddenly thinking about it again was really getting to him and it was kind of annoying, but because it was to inform Zach he could deal with this annoying sensation.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Zach grimaced slightly as Teioh explained, unable to imagine how horrible that must have been. He laughed slightly when the older man asked how he had broken his arm, finding the memory quite funny. "My friends and I were having a water balloon fight in the summer, and I honestly just tripped over the sprinkler he'd left out on his lawn, and fell on my arm against a rock in the garden" he explained, laughing again. It was a rather stupid way to break something in his opinion, when it could have been from something so much more epic, but he didn't really care. His friends had gotten a good laugh over it once they figured out he was okay. . . ish. His fingers ran out of things to fix in Teioh's hair, so he just fiddled with it, idly braiding small strands, and then undoing them.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Teioh blinked a couple times as Zach finished explaining what had happened to his arm before he started to laugh, pulling his legs up slightly, his arms clutching his sides as he laughed hard. "Th-that's the funniest thing I've heard in a while." He said wiping his face with one hand and still laughing, finding it difficult to speak while he did. "I have two little clowns at home, and Shiro, but that was the funniest thing I've heard in quite a while." He managed to say after calming his laughter a little bit more. He let out a sigh. Maybe it wasn't that funny but just the two things they had been talking about in contrast made this sprinkler tripping a lot funnier than it really was. "I broke my arm once... but it was a little bit more kinky than..." he let out another laugh, "tripping over a sprinkler." He said shaking his head, "And I'd rather not get into the details, it's rather cringe worthy... Let's just say I've been with some fucked up people in the past." He said with a laugh. "Anyway, what time is it?" Teioh asked kind of wondering whether he should be getting ready to go or not.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Zach laughed along with Teioh, bringing one of his hands up to scratch the back of his head sheepishly, before returning it to the older man's brown hair. "Yeah, my friends thought so too. Apparently my face was priceless when I fell. According to John" he said, shrugging and giving another short laugh. He raised an eyebrow slightly when Teioh spoke of breaking his own arm, pretty sure he didn't want to know. "Well that's. . . interesting" he commented, not sure what other word to use. He looked up at the clock on the wall when Teioh asked about the time. "It's 8:30 now. I've got a shoot at eleven, so I should be there by about ten" he added the last bit as he worked it out, knowing he only had to leave about five minutes before he had to be there. His work really wasn't very far.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:41 pm

"I wanna meet this John guy, he sounds like fun. Maybe he'll have more embarrassing stories about you that I'd love to know." He said with a laugh hoping he was right about that. Zach probably already knew he could get all the embarrassing stories he wanted from either Kyo or Utakata. He nodded slightly when he said it was 8:30 and that he had to leave for work within the next hour and a half. "What a shame, work for me doesn't start till one, and even then I'm allowed to come in late. I would have loved to spend more time with you like this." He said with a sigh but a smile still graced his features. He closed his eyes and let his head fall to the side as he let out a long breath and relaxed completely, pretty sure he could fall back asleep rather quickly like this, and he wasn't opposed to doing just that. "If I fall asleep again...tell Utakata to cover for me..." he slurred out under his breath.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:48 pm

"Yeah, he's full of them. I've known him since kindergarten" Zach said with a slight laugh, "He's rather keen to meet you as well" he added, nodding. He had been pestering him at work since they had talked on the phone, and he figured he should get them to really meet each other soon. He chuckled lightly under his breath when the brunette spoke of work, even though he was rather appreciative of his odd hours anyways. He knew most people worked from 9-5 or around that, and he had to work so much less than that. "Mhmm, I'd love to stay here too. Just be glad I didn't have to leave at six or something." He smiled down at the older man as he watched him get comfortable, laughing slightly again. "Alright. If you do fall asleep, I'll try not to wake you when I leave" he nodded, even though the older man's eyes were closed now.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Teioh smiled finding the fact that Zach would admit that his friend knew all of his stories quite amusing. He was quite looking forward to it, and he had the feeling that this friend was also a model with Zach and he was briefly wondering if he could look forward to some sexy three ways with two models... the thought made him laugh slightly. "I love my job..." He added, with a hum of a laugh feeling himself drifting in and out of consciousness. "I love you too, Zach..." he muttered with a smile. He groaned slightly as he pushed himself up from where he had himself rested and turn to Zach, "I shouldn't sleep... I don't need to practice... but I shouldn't sleep..." he half mumbled running hand hand through his hair just messing up what Zach had just done with it, not that he really cared, Zach could do his hair whenever he wanted, but despite that, his hair looked amazing anyways so it didn't really matter. "I need something to keep me up..." he added with a little sigh.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Zach raised an eyebrow slightly when Teioh mentioned loving his job, really having guessed that already. He grinned when the brunette spoke the words he was sure he would never get tired of hearing. "And I love you," he said rather quietly as the older man moved, pushing himself up. "Hm, I could probably think of a few things to keep you up, but how about breakfast, for one?" he asked, figuring that it would be good to eat now, especially if he had to get ready for work soon enough. He figured it probably wasn't the first thing that came to Teioh's mind when he said he needed something to keep him up, but he didn't think the older man would deny it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:47 am

Teioh smiled when breakfast was brought up, thinking about it now he could definitely use some food, "Food sounds good, I was just gunna ask for some coffee but if you wanna give me some food I'm cool with that too." He didn't know what Zach thought he was going to be bringing up, but with the words he used he was going to go ahead and assume he thought Teioh was going to suggest something a little more well... suggestive. He couldn't help but laugh a little at that thought, "Jeez, why do people always assume I'm thinking dirty, I'm not that much of a pervert. I mean... sure, usually I do end up saying something suggestive and based on previous actions you would assume I would say something like that... but I'm just hungry right now..." He rambled on leaning back slightly and figuring that keeping his mouth moving would also keep him from falling asleep. "I don't try to be a pervert all the time, it just happens sometimes, and generally around the same people, making those people think that I'm a pervert and am always having perverted thoughts...and I should shut up before I start making even less sense..." He said finally closing his mouth and deciding to let his gaze land on the TV in front of him instead.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:32 pm

Zach nodded slightly when the older man said that food sounded good, and he wondered for a moment what to make for breakfast. He looked at the table as he thought quickly, but his eyes flicked back up to Teioh when he started talking about not being a pervert. The model laughed, listening to the older man go on about it, which he couldn't help but find rather amusing. "I'll keep that in mind" he said with a laugh when the brunette stopped talking. He got to his feet, running a hand through his hair and pulling his loose pants up slightly, as they had ridden rather low after lying on the couch for so long. "I'm thinking about bacon and eggs for breakfast. Sound good?" he asked, looking down at Teioh, figuring he wouldn't have a complaint with that, but he would check just in case.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:41 pm

Teioh let out a sigh looking at Zach when he got up quite liking the nice show of hip he was greeted with despite how quickly it was covered up. He looked down at himself, still glad it just his rather tight, dark briefs... there wasn't much more he could reveal and this was what he was used to. Despite his trying to cover himself up when he was at home he had a tendency to still go around in his underwear at home, normally when the kids weren't home, but it wasn't uncommon for them to walk in while he still wasn't completely dressed. "Yeah, that sounds great." He said his eyes not going up to Zach's face but stating level with his ass for a moment long before he let his eyes flick back to the TV. He couldn't help but be rather entertained by what was on now. He had watched this show with his daughter a couple times and had always liked it. The opening them was about half done and caught himself singing along quite quickly, "Huge adventure. Tons of fun. A beautiful heart. Faithful and strong. Sharing kindness. It's an easy feat and magic makes it all complete My Little Pony, and you know you're all my very best friends~" He sang, changing his voice slightly with the different voices. Curling up on the couch, now completely ignoring Zach, quite entranced by the colourful ponies on the screen.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:13 pm

Zach nodded, not really noticing where the older man was looking. "Alright. It'll be done soon" he said, nodding again, turning to head into his kitchen. He paused however when he heard Teioh's voice blending with the ones coming from the TV. He turned, raising an eyebrow, watching the man on his couch singing along to the theme song for My Little Pony. He laughed slightly at the sight before shaking his head, continuing into his kitchen to start on making breakfast. In about two minutes, he had everything starting to cook, and he was tending to the two frying pans easily as he also got out dishes and such. This was something he was so used to doing, and he didn't really even have to pay attention to what he was doing anymore, although he chose to, not wanting to get too cocky and burn something. When they were just about done, he stuck his head into the living room. "Teioh? What do you want to drink?" he asked, glancing at the TV screen for a moment before back to Teioh.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Teioh kept his eyes on the screen as the episode started. It wasn't one he had seen before, and right off the bat he wasn't sure if he was going to enjoy it. It seemed to be mostly about Applebloom, when he would have much rather seen an episode about the pink one, Pinkie Pie... or the rainbow one, Rainbow Dash. Though he had to admit watching her try to get her cutie mark would be pretty cute, she was an adorable pony after all. He found himself muttering, "Stupid spoon-butt, how dare you call Applebloom a 'blank-flank', she's twice the pony you could even hope to be..." when Zach stepped back into the room and asked what he wanted to drink, "Surprise me." He said with a bright smile before he turned back to the screen where Applebloom was now complaining about life to her sister Applejack. He had curled himself up on the couch and held his legs to his chest as he watched the colourful ponies and waited for food.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum