The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+) Empty Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+)

Post by SamyRotu Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:22 pm

She tried to tuck and roll, but Adrian had shoved her out of the car too fast for her to respond. A grunt escaped her as she hit the gravel. The car sped away, dust and dirt flying from beneath the tires.

"Yea, fuck you too asshole!" Brianna screamed.

She got up carefully, dusting herself off. The black pants she was wearing seemed to be intact as was her white blouse. She flipped her black hair behind her ear as she watched with blue eyes as the car vanished. There went another one. She decided to get moving before he came back. This was the fourth master she'd pissed off to the point where they just didn't want the burden anymore. Nobody had been able to break her as of yet and she liked it that way. The tortures she'd endured had been almost worth it to be free for a day. Of course, she had no money, no home, and no friends or relatives that she knew of. Soon enough, some other Master would snatch her up.

Taking a look around, she could tell a town was nearby, so as she strolled, she wondered who would pick her up next. Vampire? Faerie? Perhaps a were animal of some kind? Adrian had been her second vampire, after Derek. Ludwig had been a werewolf, and Christine had been Faerie. She'd had her experience with that much. Who knew what creature she'd play pet for next.

(( I know, it was a long read, but I'm basically looking for a Master. My character is not just any human, but I didn't put that into the story because it has to develop first. SO, if you're interested, I'm looking for male or female, but I am looking for an attraction of some sort. I am expecting some sexual activities and romance. If you're interested then great.))
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+) Empty Re: Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+)

Post by questor Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Quin made his way through the city streets after his arrival in the city. He had just arrived. Quin was looking for his new place to live while he was there. He hoped that it would be a bit longer then the last place. The Authorities had almost caught him there. But he had been smarter and faster then them. Ever since that accident fifty years earlier, he had the speed, the strength and the agility of the vampire whos blood had been accidently injected into his body.

He had been on a job, and the item he was aquiring just happened to belong to a vampire. He had gotten the ruby, but hunters had busted in and had killed the vampire, but had in the process ran the wooden stake through the vampire and had ran his leg thorugh. The vampires blood mingled with his and it changed him. Before he had been changed he had no idea that there had been vampires. He found out later that there were other creatures that were suppose to be myths were infact real. He had wound up helping a vampire hunter that fell in love with a powerful one and helped him escape the order of hunters. In that escape he found others that were not quite human.

Now he used those abilities in his line of work and enjoyed it. One other bonus was his long life and youth. He had a lead on another item of intrest. Finally he found the place. A large house out away from other homes. It was surrounded by trees and and very secluded. He liked that. As he walked up towards it he noticed a woman walking.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+) Empty Re: Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+)

Post by SamyRotu Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Brianna sighed as she walked, thumbs in the belt loops on her pants. The sun was beating down on her as she carried on. At least she was outside.

She suddenly didn't feel alone. She caught sight of a man who had his attention on her. She got a little closer.

"Pardon me, is the town much further?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:57 am

The woman got closer and then stopped to ask if the town was much further. "A few miles." he said. He had walked all the way out and wasn't even tired. A normal person would have been wore out. The sun was warm but rolling in fast was wht looked to be dark thunder clouds.

"Don't think you will make it before that storms reaches here. You can call a cab from the house." he told her as he began walking up the long driveway to the house. It was two stories, with a basement, had about four bedrooms and three baths. All the rooms were suppose to be pretty large. At least that was what the realator had said.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:19 am

Brianna looked up at the thunderstorm approaching. She liked the rain, but it was the thunder and lightening that frightened her.

"Oh, I can't call a cab. I'll, uh....just walk. Thanks though."

She eyes the clouds again and then pressed on. She needed to get to the town to at least hide somewhere.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:16 am

Quin shugged his shoulders and began walking further up towards the house. One could hear the thunder now and could see the lightning arching within the dark clouds. He stopped and called after her, "Are you sure?" Then there was a big peal of Thunder as the storm seemed to boil over into the area. The sky went dark and the rain began to fall

A bolt of lightning struck a tall tree across the road from the woman and there was a loud cracking sound as the tree split in two at the top. This storm was a nasty one and he had a very strange feeling about it.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:40 pm

She turned to answer him when the storm hit. When the lightning hit the tree, she discovered how fast she could run.

She ran right into him.

"I'm sorry. Just...could I just wait out the storm here?"

She fought the fear as best she could, but the next rumble of thunder had her shoulders shaking.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:03 am

Quin chuckled and nodded, "Follow me. he said as he hurried up the drive now, the rain coming down hard. Over head the storm clouds seemed to slow down and come to rest over the town a few miles away. The dark clouds shimmered with the lightning going off with in them and now and then bolts of lightning arched through the air. The peals of thunder were deafening at times. "No ordinary storm this." he muttered.

He unlocked the door and opened it hurring in. He was already soaked from the rain. Turning on some lights he looked around at his new place. He dropped his large rucksack on the floor in the foyer and waited for the woman to come in. He looked at her and could see she had no purse and no wallet either. "No money for a cab eh."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:04 pm

She huddled in on herself inside. She kept her arms over her chest, seeing as how the water had made it see through.

"Nice place." she mumbled to herself.

She smoothed the water from her face with one hand. At his comment she sighed.

"No. I don't have anything really."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:36 pm

Quin thought about the floor plan of the place and moved down the hall a bit to the door on the right. There was the bathroom and like the rest of the place it was fully furnished and stocked as he had requested. In the closet was some large fluffy towels and he pulled a couple out and went back to the woman and handed her one of them as he dried himself off.

He had given the relator extra money to buy furniture, kitchen things and to stock it with some basic food items. He would go get specific things he wanted later. "Well better come into the living room. I'll get a fire started and you can dry out some. Still trying to dry himself off from the drenching he got, he entered the large living room and got the fire going in the fireplace. He then stood there studying the woman..

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Brianna took off her shoes and socks and accepted the towel he offered. She followed him, trying to dry her hair and face. She draped the towel over her shoulders.

She took a look around. He had some pretty sweet digs. She was used to seeing lavish mansions, but this was small. Not claustrophobic, but cozy.

When she noted his stare, she smiled to herself.

"What are you staring at?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:51 pm

He had seen a variety of people over the years, rich, poor, and middle class. He couldn't quite place her. She looked well fed, but had no purse, no money and was out in the middle of no where, alone. She was good looking and from what he could see when she was drying herself off, had a nice figure. He noticed her hands and they did not seem to be rough or anything. She was surely not one that had had a hard life.

He raised a brow and he continued to look her over. Now he had been around some and of late with a former hunter that had been changed like him by the blood of a vampire, but into something a bit different then him, along with a very powerful vampire of old. He had stayed with them and an enclave in LA for awhile. He had seen alot of that world.

He walked up to her and pulled her shirt away from her shoulder, and shook his head. "A slave to abnormals." he let go of her shirt. "You escaping from your master?" he asked and went over to a wet bar and poured himself a drink.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Brianna flinched away from him. His words ticked her off a bit. She rubbed her shoulder before answering.

"Actually, he threw me out of the car."

She tried adjusting her shirt, which was too difficult since it was soaked from the rain.

What was it to him if she was a slave? She wasn't the only person on the planet a slave.

"Why?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:20 pm

"Why? I know these types of people, and they are very sensitive about what belongs to them. They are not the type of people you want to piss off." he took a drink from the glass. "He may have thrown you out of the car but he will be back for you. Unless he signs you over to one of their slave dealers or sells you himself, you still belong to him or her. "

Last time he took something from a vampire, it almost got him killed. If it hadn't been for the hunter he might have been. "So why did he throw you out of the car and leave you?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:52 pm

She sighed.

"Well, it's odd, really. Apparently, I'm not as easy to break as others. I'm actually surprised I haven't been killed. It's probably because they always pay a pretty penny for my ass."

She laughed to herself, more from sarcasm than real joy. It was something about her she couldn't tell. Something that made her valuable. She'd tried dropping in on Adrian's conversation, but that had just gotten her an ass whooping.

"But, no matter how they tortured me, flattered me, pampered me, or whatever; they couldn't get what they wanted. Could not bend my will to theirs or break my spirit."

Her eyes went somewhere else for a moment, some place far away from where she stood, wet and freezing before a fireplace.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:00 pm

"Well he probably just wanted to make you walk back to town as punishment and make you a bit more appreciative." he finished his drink and poured another, "When you don't show up, he will be back looking for you, and take you back probably to another beating."

He went to his ruck sack and took out some dry clothes. He removed his shirt and put on a dry one, then looked at her and took out another and tossed it to her. "Well at least till then you are welcome to stay here and keep dry. Moving to the window he looked out at the storm raging. Something about it just made him very nervous.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:56 am

Brianna took off her wet shirt, replacing it with his and hung hers by the fire to speed up the drying process.

"Whatever you say."

She folded the towel so she could sit upon it in front of the fire. Her knees were drawn up to her chest. What if he was right? Nobody ever came back for her, but what if Adrian did? Or Ludwig? Or any master she'd had. Each one had been a horrid experience and she preferred to not go back.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:15 am

It looked as if she wasn't shy, that was for sure. He turned his head slightly to look at her as she removed her shirt in front bearing it all before putting on his shirt. He got a very good look and liked what he saw. Turning back to the window, hail had begun to fall and not small pieces but chunks about an inch or two in diameter.

Somethng was up. Somthing only a powerful abnormal probably could do. This would probably bring the Hunters to the town and he didn't want that. Even though he had been informed that for his part in taking out The most powerful Vampire in existance he was imune to their hunting he wanted to stay away from them, just to be on the safe side.

Turning back he looked at her sitting by the fire. "You hungry?" he asked.
"Hopefully the realtor has stocked the fridge with something good."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:41 am

Brianna could feel the storm outside getting worse, she didn't have to look to know.

"I'm a little hungry." she replied, not turning to see him.

She was trying her best to enjoy the fire, it's warmth, the light and dancing shadows. She was used to cold and darkness. This was so much better.

"I don't remember when I last ate." she mumbled to herself.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:58 am

He left her by the fire to warm herself and went into the kitchen and turned on the light. Opening the fridge, he saw ith had various things in it. Eggs, butter, lunchmeat, cheese, Milk, Soda, some fresh vegtables. In the freezer, was stakes, chops, chicken and other things. He pulled out the lunchmeat and cheese, tommato, lettus and some mayo. He then looked around and found the bread and began making some good size sandwiches. Putting them on a large plate he grabbed a couple sodas and headed back into the living room.

"Nothing fancy right now, but this should do until I can dethaw some stakes and maybe cook up some baked potatos."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:33 am

She took what he offered, savoring each bite. She never knew when she'd eat next or what it would be. Anything fresh and filling was a God send. Once done eating, she nursed her soda.

"Thank you." she said, still not making eye contact.

There was a sudden fear in her. If her master did come back, what if he killed this man for helping her? She was not worth someone's life. She wasn't sure what to say about it really.

SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:43 pm

As if to answer her silent question a knock came at the door. He put his sandwich down and went to the door to open it. A man stood there in a trenchcoat and a wide brim hat. "I have come fro Brianna. My master has sent me to find her and bring her back."

Quin looked back into the living room where she was. "Well you tell your master that if he wants her that he comes and gets her himself. He dumped her here so he can come and pick her up." he gave the guy a lopsided smile.

The man growled low in his thoat. He knew that growl. Lycan. "Don't even try it wolfie. He snarled and made to come in. Quin suddenly disapeared from in front of him and appeared behind him a silver dagger in his hand, and the blade at the lycan's throat. "Now if you insist, I'll make your day the worst you every had."

They lycan stoped trying to break away from Quins hold but couldn't. "Never know what someone is until it is to late. Now be a good dog and return to your master and tell him what I have said." he spun the lycan around and pushed him off the porch then closed the door.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Brianna watched with wide eyes at the scene before her. She knew Adrian was too cowardly to show himself. Sure, he could throw her out of a moving car in person, but to retrieve her, no.

She moved backwards just at bit at Quin's speed. He was faster than a lycan? But she could have sworn he was human.

Curiosity perked her ears at his words. Once the wolf was out the door she stared at him.

"Why did you do that?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:30 am

Quin shugged his shoulders and replaced the silver dagger in his boot. "When I deal with someone I prefer it to be the big man himself, not some lacky. Besides I want to just see what this Master of your's looks like and just how powerful he might be."

He surely was not like Cain or Anubis. They were the origianls from old. Cain was now dead. He had helped kill him. It had almost killed him as well but none were like those two. They could shape change into creatures, and stand the light of the sun. They could walk about among humans and they would never know that they were vampires.

"So what is he like? Bossy, Arrogant, Playboy type, or what?" Those under Anubis' control in LA, were mostly arrogant, but knew their place. But there were some that liked the high life of the nightlife. Those were the fun ones. They loved to party and have a good time.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:28 am

"All of the above." she answered. "He expects you to know what he wants, when he wants it. If he says jump, you don't even ask how high. You just have to know."

She shook her head, feeling anger rise up. She truly hate Adrian with all her being.

"He abuses people. Not just physically, but mentally and emotionally. I can't believe I took that shit from him. Though, I can take verbal abuse better than physical. I wound too easily."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum