The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+) - Page 3 Empty Re: Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+)

Post by SamyRotu Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Brianna paled a little.

"Adrian got off on watching friends of his use me for sex and feedig. Then there were bondage and fetish nights. Other times just. Eatings if i didn't 'perform' well. I did clean and cook, but that was mostly at Ludwig's, who is a werewolf. Faue was faerie. But she just like beating the hell out of me."

She sighed, exhausted just thinking about it.

Adrian tried knocking my teeth out once for almost chomping on his manhood. Hurt to be smashed in the jaw but the sound he made was worth it.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+) - Page 3 Empty Re: Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+)

Post by questor Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:45 pm

He nodded. "Well here you will find that there are no beatings." he told her, "Not sure though what to do with a slave. Never had one, never needed one. Also don't have any friends around here so I guess you don't have to worry about that part either."

He sat down in a chair next to the fire and relaxed. He would be going into town to have a look at the place he was going to rob. This was a consignment job. He had been hired to steal a very rare book and was being paid very handsomely for it. "So sit and relax and eat your fill. There is still plenty there. If you need more to drink the fridge has plenty in it, so help yourself." He put his feet up on the brick that made up part of the fire place.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Brianna was a little nervous. She wasn't used to not having something to do. She had never had 'a day off'. She swallowed the lump in her throat and sat before the fire, pulling her knees to her chest.

"How am I supposed to address you?" she finally asked.

The question had been bothering her. She knew Master, Mistress, My Lady, My Lord, etc. But...he didn't seem like a Lord, so to speak. And he was her Master, but....he acted like he didn't want her. No, he'd said he didn't need her.

She pondered if she should let this lie as it was, or make it be known what having a slave was about. Being a stubborn slave was all she really knew. Nothing else. She was literate, reading and writing were no problem. In fact, she knew several languages since her Masters had extensive libraries.

But for all the knowledge she contained, she couldn't really put it to good use. She rested her chin on her knees, finally feeling that exhaustion creep over her a little bit.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue May 01, 2012 5:11 am

Grabbing a sandwich he munched on it and drank a bit of his soda. "You can call me Quin." he grinned. "Though I now own you, I don't like master and the like." he chuckled. I am not that arrogant and full of myself. Quin will do nicely." he told her. He turned his head and looked at her. He could see the exhaustion. He sighed and then put his soda down and stood up, went over to her and picked her up into his arms and carried her to the bed room.

"You need to get some sleep." he said and sat her on the edge of the bed and pulled the covers down. "Now you get in there and get some sleep." he chuckled, "Consider that an order." he grinned. It was a queen sized bed and he would sleep on the other half of it. He went back into the other room and turned off lights and then came back and moved to the other side of the bed and stripped off his clothes, down to his boxers and slipped into the bed.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Tue May 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Brianna was too tired to really notice when he lifted her up and set her on the bed. She crawled under the blankets, curling up and nuzzling her pillow. She watched him with bleary eyes as he undressed and got into the bed. She didn't have the energy to even register they were sharing.

As her eyes closed she was drawn to his warmth, rolling over to be closer.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue May 01, 2012 5:18 pm

He felt her move closer, after he got into bed and smiled. She was dead tired it seemed and he had been traveling for a while, and with what he had done since he got there, he was tired as well. He was soon asleep, but a sleep that was not the type normal humans had. His heightened sences were like a warning system to him. If any got close to the house he would know.

He awoke in the morning facing Brianna and they were very close. I seemed he had moved closer to her as well. He looked at her sleeping and just laid there not wanting to wake her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed May 02, 2012 7:08 pm

She groaned in her sleep, stretching languidly like a cat. Her eys opened slowly, they were blurry from sleep.

"Do you dream about your jobs? Like, going right or wrong?"

She didn't actually realize she was speaking her thought or at all. In her half asleep state she didn't have total control over her thoughts or motor skills
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu May 03, 2012 4:54 am

He watched her wake up and stretch. But she seemed still out of it a bit. Her eyes were not focused like one fully awake. "Do I dream about my jobs?" he smiled. "No, never have dreamed about the jobs I do. I guess I go over them enough in my waking hours. Did you sleep good?" he asked her.

The sun was coming up and the early rays were coming through the window. The storm had abated but there were still dark clouds in the sky. "I have to be out and about early this morning to begin my survalence of the place that I will be entering. Care for some breakfest?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon May 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Brianna smirked a bit.

"Slept better than I have in years."

At bis question regarding breakfast, her stomach rumbled.

"Breakfast sounds awesome. How long will you be out?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue May 15, 2012 4:23 pm

"Not sure." he told her. "Depends on how well guarded, and what kind of security system he has." He slid from the bed and stood, streaching. One could see a scar on his left side, just below the rib cage. He then headed into the bathroom to take a shower.

"There is plenty in the refridge to fix. Go help yourself." he called out at her from the bathroom. "I'll be out in a few." he turned on the water and got it to the right temp and then he got in letting the water flow over him.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:54 am

Brianna slid from bed after a moment. She'd seen scars before but... His gave her chills. Almost as if it hadn't healed at all. She shook the feeling away and got up. She dressed into her now dry clothes from yesterday and prepared herself an easy meal that wasn't great but it was food and she'd take it. Sandwiches could be nutritious.

Her thoughts raced around about yesterday from the contract transfer to his career choice.

"A thief." she chuckled.

But for a creature such as him she still didn't get. Sure, it was always nice to hae a challenge, but even so, it didn't connect with her. Her meal still sat on its plate with only a few bites as she sat before the fireplace, her mind screaming something wasn't.... Right
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:50 pm

When he was done with his shower he pulled on some pants and still drying his hair he walked into the kitchen. He poured himself a large glass of milk and drank it, as he looked over at Brianna. "Not to hungry?" he asked her as he saw she had not eaten to much. "Or is there something bothering you?"

He leaned back against the counter and watched her. He was a bit hungry but not to much. It was still early and he would grab something while he was in the city. The strange storm had now began to abate, as if what ever had been in the city had either left or had calmed down.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:50 am

She blinked up from her thoughts and glanced at her sandwich.

"I thought I was, but I guess I lost my appetite. I was thinkig too hard." she paused. "May I go into town with you?"

She didn't know where tbe courage came up to ask, but she'd rather not be alone. Even if her old master didn't own her, sheft like he'd grab her at any second.

"I just...would like to go..."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:53 am

When she asked if she could come with him into town, he nodded. "Of course, but there will be times that I will disapear for a time as I check out some things." he told her. "You may want to do some shopping. It seems you don't have any real clothes."

He sipped some coffee as he looked her over. "Now what were you thinking of?" She had seemed so intent on something and he wondered what it was. After all she was his slave for the moment and he felt that a slave should hold no secrets from her master. He absent mindedly rubbed the scar. It had become almost a habit over the last fifty some years.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:42 am

"I'm not sure if I actually want to shop. I just, feel like being in a crowd I suppose. I'm a people watcher. I can usually tell a person's story just by watching their actions."

Her mind was still trying to convince her that Adrian did not own her anymore. He could not control her and he was no longer making decisions for her.

"I'm still processing everything from yesterday. Between the sudden owner change and your odd career choice, it's a lot more to absorb than I'm used to."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 am

Quin laughed. "Yes I imagine it all is alot to take in. But shopping is a must. You need some clothes, that is for sure." he had some things in mind. If she was going to be around him for a while, she could be quite a distraction if dressed in the approprate atire. Keep all eyes on her and not on him. That ment some sexy looking clothes that would show off her charms and curves.

He grabbed some money and stuck it into his pocket, then called a cab to take them into the city. As they drove into the center of the city, one could that there had been a fire at what looked to be a church. The Church had been completely destroyed and the buildings on either side had been damaged. It was still smoldering in places. What ever had happened, it had done so the night before. A church burned to the ground and a strange storm. That seemed to only confirm that something not normal had been in the city the day before.

"Well lets look at this shop here." he had the cab driver stop the car and paid him. The place looked as if it would sell just the right sexy clothes that he was looking for. Clothes that were a bit expensive but yet would look good on her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Brianna stayed quiet through the ride. She was happy to get out and not be cooped up. She was comfortable until they arrived at the store.

"Forgive me for speaking freely, but you really want me to wear these kinds of...not even clothes, just garments?"

She wasn't entirely shy, but she knew when she was dressing to kill.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Quin chuckled. "You don't want to look sexy?" he asked her. "I think you will look great in these. " he chuckled again. "But these are not for everyday wear, those type of clothes we will go look at next. But for now, lets see how you fill tsome of thes out."

He took her in and took a seat. "Some things with plunging neck lines, short hems or long hems but with slits up to the hips." he told the woman that came to help them. He wanted some outfits that would show off her lovely tits, her legs and of course her firm ass.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:05 am

Brianna almost paled at his description, but the color returned as the hostess came back with an odd selection. The first option was nothing but straps except the bottom which just barely managed to cover her. Though it was obscene and sultry, it was comfortable.

She didn't want to step out to show but she didn't really have a choice. Her legs were showing and the skin of her belly was peeking out between all the straps. Her breasts were about ready to spill out from the cleavage.

"Is this even considered clothing?" she asked.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:45 am

he looked the first outfit over and chuckled. "Mmmm now that might be good for runnaround the house with." he grinned. He turned to the hostess, "Something more elegant, for the "Red Carpet" type look." he told her.

She then went and brought out a long gown that had a plunging neckline and slits up both sides to the hip. "Lets see what you look like in this one he told her. Then he turned to the hostess again, "One like that but with a very short hem."

They would do a bit of shopping and then go take a brief look at the target. He would not be able to do much more then get a look at the outside of the building, but later if his information was right there was going to be a well to do party going on and that is where Brianna would come into play. He would have to arrange for a limo to pick them up and of course a tucksedo for himself.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:33 am

Brianna slid into the gown, oblivious as to why she would need evening wear. It was soft, smooth against her skin and hugged every curve seductively. She stepped out to model it, her leg slipping through the slit.

"All it would take is a gust of wind and I'd be considered naked. But it is pretty." she said turning for herself in the mirror.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:29 am

"Ah and that is exactly why you will be waring it. Turn heads of men and make the women pay attention more to their men. Secductive, alluring and great taste." he chuckled as she turned modling it for him. "Now try on the shorter version of it" he told her.

Like the one she wore it had a plunging neckline that would show off her lovely tits and the short hem that came modestly down over her ass would indeed make men turn their heads and look and keep their eyes on her and not him. Besides he liked the look himself and if he had the desire he could probably enjoy the feel of her tits on his hads or that of her ass cheeks. She was after all his slave now and if he wanted he could have her. But that was not his way, though he thought about it. When he took her to the plush afair, he might tantilize those men there with runing his hand up under her dress and playing with her ass or perhaps slide his hand in and play with her tits.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:52 am

Brianna changed, her face flushing bright red.

There is no way I can wear this.... she thought to herself. She knew better than to actually argue with him now.

She felt this dress was not meant to be worn with underwear. She was lucky her ass was covered. It took her almost five minutes before she decided to step out. Her head was ducked low so she could hide her blush in her hair.

SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:06 am

Quin stood up and walked around her. "Excellent." he said. He placed a hand on her chin and lifted her head. "Nothing to blush about. Those of the rich and famous wear things like this all the time. You will be turning many a man's head and probably making them horny as hell." he chuckled. "We will take all three." he told the hostess and had h er box them up and then he paid for them.

"Now off to mor practical clothing." he smiled and placed a hand at the small of her back He carried the large bag with the outfits in them to the next stop. A Department Store that had all sorts of clothing as well as undergarments wheich he knew she would want as well, along with shoes and maybe some boots. "Pick out what you like." he told her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:37 am

She had never actually shopped before since she just wore whatever her Masters picked out. She was attracted to the blue's and green's. She was giddy over the feel of denim jeans.

"This is kinda fun."

She was eyeing some strappy sandals for her long dress, but stopped at the sight of a pair of high heel thigh high boots. They had a rounded toe and were almost stiletto. Her hand reached to touch them, but she pulled it back, afraid they'd disappear if she touched them.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum