The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+) - Page 4 Empty Re: Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+)

Post by questor Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:56 pm

He could not help but grin as she tried on jeans and other clothes. It was something she had not been able to do with her other masters. When she spotted some boots that she liked he noticed how she hesitated. "Don't worry about it, if you like them, try them on. If you like them still we will put them with the other things."

He was enjoying her modeling the clothes for him. He wondered if she would model the undergarments as well. Tha is if she was going to get any. In a stack of clothes she had a number of pants, skirts, sandles, and shoes along with various shirts. "Looks like I am going to have to have all of this delivered. Don't think we will be able to carry it all around with us." he told her.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+) - Page 4 Empty Re: Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+)

Post by SamyRotu Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:34 am

Brianna had asked for a pair in her size and ran to try them on. They were so snug, but so comfortable. She strode out, doing a little pose when she stopped to model.

"I really really like these." she said, almost pleading.

She turned for herself, staring at her legs in the mirror. God, they were awesome boots.

"My apologies, I did not realize I was picking out so many articles."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:51 am

Quin laughed. "You don't have anything so there is no need to apoligise." he told her. "Think you should wear one of the outfits now. My clothes don't do you justice." He put everything in a cart and went up to the check out and paid for it all. He then called a cab and paid the cab driver extra to deliver the bundles to his place.

"Now you look better and I bet feel alot more comfortable in clothes that fit you." Once the cab driver loaded the things into the back seat of his cab and left, he again placed an arm about her waist and guided her down the sidewalk. He stopped infront of an imposing looking place. It was a tall building that was made elegantly and gracefully. "This is the place." he told her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:31 am

Brianna almost hurt her neck looking up at this place.

"This? Good God....it's...intimidating."

She suddenly felt chills and looked at him.

"You're not leaving me alone to distract these people.....are you?"

She'd almost been too afraid to ask. She had to do what he directed, but still, it made her nervous to think she had to dress seductively and keep everyone's attention for him to do....whatever he was going to do.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:19 pm

"Well not for the entire time. Just long enough for me to check things out, on the upper floor where I have to go. Most of the time I will be with you as we wander around the lower floors. The upper most floor will basicly be sealed off. As they looked at the place his hand moved down to her ass and patted it.

"Don't worry." he told her. "Besides you will have a way of talking to me. Another stop we will be making today. But it is not at a regular place of buisness." he chuckled. He had not thought he would need to use the services of the man they were going to see, but since Brianna was now with him it would come in handy and probably work out better.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Brianna quirked an eyebrow. If she didn't know he was a thief, he'd come off more like a spy or something out of a story. Then again, there were good thieves in stories.

She pursed her lips as she pondered what it might be like inside, of course she was due to find out soon enough, but the suspense would drive her crazy.

"You continue to surprise me.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:39 am

He couldn't help but laugh. "Well perhaps I will continue to surprise you." He guided her into the building. The party, function, or what ever one wanted to call it would take place on the upper floors just below the last one which was sealed off and where he had to go. The loby was decantently decorated with plush and expensive furniture. A large chandeler hung from a vaulted ceiling. People came and went from the place, most wearing suits and ties, or fashionable dresses. But some like him and Brianna wore simple clothing. The Rich trying to blend in with the public.

There were security cameras everywhere and more then likely they were being watched by Security Guards in a room somewhere. So he acted as if he belonged to the place and nodded to people here and there as he passed them and went to the elevators. Once inside he pushed the button for the floor just below the last one. "Now if you will excuse me a moment." he told Brianna. He jumped up and opened the emergency exit in the roof of the elevator and pulled him self up and looked around. It was moving slow enough so he had a good look at what he wanted to see. Just before the elevator was to reach the floor he had pushed the button for, he closed the hatch and dropped to the floor of the elevator.

"Now to get a glimpse of what the place where the party is going to be." The place again had security cameras everywhere and what he would call a ballroom was huge and being prepared for the party. "What do you think of the place?" he asked her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:00 pm

She couldn't stop the smile on her face at his agility. Almost like a cat. At his question she looked around.

"It's pretty swag. Probably guards depending on who is attending, some fine ladies with fine accessories. And worldy gentlemen with oodles of cash. Tell me if I'm wrong."

She had a feeling this would be mich easier than she thought. It was easy to distract people, holding their attention was harder.

"So, two questions, if you do not mind. What are you after? And how do I keep the attention on me?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:47 am

"Oh there will be all sorts of rich people here. Gentelmen with fat wallats, and ladies with priceless necklaces, ear rings, rings and bracelets. A thief's paradice. But that is not the prize I am after." he told her.

He laughed as she asked her two questions. "Well the second one first. Simply be sexy and aluring to the men. They will not be able to keep their eyes off of you and the women will be doing their best to keep their attention on them. Men always appreciate someone that looks good and the more unatainable, the more they look and try." Once he was satisfied with what he was looking for, he again brought them down to the loby.

"As for the first question. In a safe on the top floor is a very rare book I am told. Some one has offered me, through my computer contact, five million dollars to steal it and deliver it to them. For that type of money, I ask no questions on what it is or why they want it. Most things like this are insured so the person losing it will not be out any money, just the object."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:37 am

"A book? Five million dollars....for a book? Must be something special." she pondered.

Couldn't be a Bible. Unfortunately for all the Christians and Catholics, that particular book has more moral value than material. Unless you have the first, original copy.

Brianna felt a buzz in her head for some reason. She glanced at the building again before shaking it off.

"Very well. A distraction I shall be for you. Wasn't there someone else you wished to see today?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:32 am

He grinned and lead her out onto the sidewalk again. Again he hailed a cab and gave the driver an address and it took them there across town. The place looked like it was a dry cleaners place, and actually was. But that was only part of the business. When he entered he looked at the clerk and said, "Mr. Sato sends his regards." The clerk reached under the counter and pressed a button and an elderly gentleman came from the back.

"I have been refered here by Mr. Sato." he told the man. He nodded and motioned for Quin and Brianna to follow him. The back room that he took them to was filled with verious equipment. There were cameras of all sorts of shapes and sizes, and all manner of electronic type gizmos.

"What can I do for you?" the man asked.

"I need some communication equipment. Small, and concelable. Also the new Palm reader copier kit." Quin told him. The man smiled and opened a metal cabinet and read the lables. He pulled out a small box and sat it on the counter and opened it.

"Ear Wicks. Put them in and they are undedetectable. You can hear what each other is saying." he then turned abain and pulled out a larger box. He opened it up. "Get the palm print from a door or something, spray this on it and it will make a copy of it. Then place it on the glove here and put i9t up to the palm reader."

Quin nodded and pulled out the wad of cash he had and paid the man. As they walked out, Quin looked over at Brianna. "How does it feel to be an accomplice to a thief?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:25 am

She had wide, fascinated eyes. She felt a bit...giddy.

"This...well..." she had to pause before answering his question.

"There are worse crimes. For some reason, I don't exactly feel like the bad guy. Kinda....righteous, really. It's fun."

She grinned at him with a shrug. She was happy she'd gone with him instead of sitting at the house.

"God, so much has happened in a couple days. I can barely keep track."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:11 am

He could not help but smile and chuckle at the way she was looking and acting. She was happy and that was a start, for her new life. Which he still was not sure of how she was going to fit in with his. Yes he now owned her but he had never owned a person before. It wasn't right, but for her safety and well being it was a nececity at the moment.

"Yes it can get pretty interesting." he told her. "I guess part of the reason I do it is because of the uncertainty of the life. The thrill of the chase and out foxing the authorities and those I rob from." That was part of it anyways, but there was yet another part that was more down to earth and essencial. This consignment would set those he cared about up for quite a long time and make alot of improvements on where they lived.

In his line of work he had met alot of different type of people. Those that he could seel the things he stole to. Those that provided the tools he needed, at a cost of course. Then there were those that paid him to steal things. None knew who he was or what his face looked like. Those that supplied him with equipment never kenw what he wanted them for and never asked. They sold them to anyone that wanted them. But those that he cared for knew him, but not what he did for a living.

"Well I think it is time for you to start learning the trade since you are going to be around for some time. I think lock picking will do for a starter. Never know when it will come in handy to get you into some place or out of some place."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:25 am

Brianna grinned a bit. Oh lock picking? Technically juvenile term for it in her eyes. She knew how to get through a lock. She did it all the time to annoy her passed masters.

"As you wish." she said.

She should not be hiding things from him, but she was afraid if she said anything now, then it would be nothing but big trouble.

She tried hiding the smirk on her face. Oh he'd be surprised indeed.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:44 am

There were a variety of locks and of course tools that could pick them. It helped to have a regular lock pick kit, but there were other things that could be used to pick the locks. It just took a bit longer to pick the lock. He started off with the lock pick kit, explaining what each tool was used for. Then he showed her how they were used on the locks in the house.

This was one of the easiest things to learn about lockpicking. It was the utilization of other things where it became a bit harder. Once he was done with the lock picks he gave them to her to have her try it.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:03 pm

Brianna faked having a hard time at first, but suddenly, she was focused and popped open every lock in seconds.

She even took the few moments to lock them again. She'd been doing this for years. She got to the point where she didn't even leave scratch marks from the tools on the metal. No evidence whatsoever.

"Elementary. What's next?" she asked.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum