The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+) - Page 2 Empty Re: Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+)

Post by questor Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:59 am

"Oh a real total ass hole then. Yeah know the kind." he grinned. "Will be fun to take him down a peg or two. Of course that is unless you want to go back to him." he looked at her his arms crossed over his chest a ginn on his face.

He doubted that she wanted to but she was after all his slave and it was up to her what she wanted to do. He would probably wind up buying her from him, but that would be after he messed with the idiots head and made him look weak in the eyes of his subordinates.

Again he dug into his ruck sack and pulled out a few things. A long leather trench coat, that had places for what he called CO2 powered stakes. Small pieces of popular wood attached to CO2 cartrages and fired from a metal tube. Very effective against vampires of the modern world. Also some silver darts and shirakins that were for his lycan body guards.

All courtsy of his former hunter friend, McKensie Trydant. She had no need for it all any more and now it all belonged to him.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+) - Page 2 Empty Re: Passed Around (Will Be Mature. Must be 18+)

Post by SamyRotu Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Brianna sighed and watched his movements, though her mind was some place else.

"I don't have a choice. If he comes back for me, that's it. Unless I'm purchased or he's killed or something, I am his slave. I really hate that term. It's like once I entered slave trafficking, I became a what instead of a who."

That anger was there again, a burning flame ready to explode and take the world with it.

"You going hunting for something?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:32 am

"Hunting, oh no, just preparing for his visit. " He told her. "I am no hunter." he chuckled. "All of this belonged to one though, a Hunter for the Church." Taking a look out the window once more he turned back to her. "If he is anything like a few I have seen, he is not going to be happy having to come get you, this is just to help persuade him into making a deal and to make him look weak infront of his lackys."

He could see that she didn't like being a slave. "How did you become a slave in the first place." he asked her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Brianna thought for a moment and shrugged.

"I don't remember anything before it, so I don't know. The earliest memory I have that wasn't as a slave was a pretty tea set. It was a cream color and had golden Fluer De Lis around the top of the cups. That's it. Everything else is beatings, negotiations, and....uh...so on."

She didn't want to talk about it really. She was interested in how he intended on killing Adrian. The guy could move the Earth if he wanted, or so he'd told her. She would've called bullshit if he hadn't proven it. He would bury her alive in the stones of the dungeon, digging her grave with just a wave of his hand.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:11 am

"I will tell you how this guy is going to come on." He again looked out the window at the storm. Something had come to the small city a few miles away. What he didn't know, but it had power. "He is going to come in here with a couple of his lycan body guards, all 'Look at me. I am powerful, I am great.' type attitude. If things don't go his way, he will use threats and try to use what I call the Jedi Mind Trick."

He looked over at her. "Has he done anything that looked as if he could use magic or something. Something awe inspiring or fearful? If he has then don't even beleive it. All a mind trick that some vampires have. Those that have been conditioned, like slaves, or have no idea of what he can do, will believe what he wants you to see."

The months he had spent in LA had been quite informative and Anubis himself had taught him a few things that he had picked up over the centuries. "Just don't beilve what you see him do and it will fade or not even be seen."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:34 pm

She was suddenly insulted.

"How can you call it an illusion? Being buried alive? There is no way that can be recreated as just a mind trick. The stone was real as was the chill and the fear of thinking he wasn't coming back this time."

Her breathing was hard and she fought her tears. How could he know? She'd suffered through too much to have it all be shoved aside as a hallucination.

"He can move the Earth by just staring at it. He is only has powerful as one of my other former masters. They were almost revered as gods."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:47 am

It was evident that she didn't believe him. His mind trick had been very believeable to her. The only ones he knew that had any type of magic or what people called magic was the very few demons, or what humans called demons. Long ago someone opened a gate way between their world and ours and some came through to our world. The gateway had been closed and the means of opening it lost. So Anubis had told him. The man or vampire, what ever one wanted to call him, was a source of incredible information. Having lived for over ten thousand years he had a lot of information others didn't.

"Well we will see." he took her by the arm and lead her to the study, just off the livingroom. "You stay here and be quiet." he gave her a smile. He left the door ajar just enough so that she could see what was going on. Before the door bell rang he had the door opened and looked at this supposeably invincible vampire.

"Well now I have heard alot about you. Come in and sit." he said and lead the way into the large living room. He went over to the mini bar and poured himself another drink as the Vampire and two of his lycan guards came in.

"I want my slave!" he demanded, his voice angry.

"From what I heard you threw her out. That tells me you don't want her." Quin was trying to get him even more upset. He took a sip from his drink as he turned and saw them still standing. "Please have a seat so we can talk." he had a big grin on his face. He could see that her master was fuming

He felt a prickling in his head and knew that the vampire was trying his Jedi Mind Trick on him. He smiled and looked down as the ground seemed to open up beneath him. From the way the lycans were looking they saw it also. Quin just walked across the floor to stand a couple feet from the vampire. The lycans eyes were wide with disbelief and looked over at their master, and his eyes revealed he was surprised as well. Quin stood what looked to be over a very deep pit, but standing on air itself.

Quin laughed and took another sip from his drink. "Now as to the slave girl. Sign her over to me and............I will let you walk out of here alive. If not, well then your bodyguards will be carrying what remains of you out of here."

One of the lycans began reaching into his coat and Quin produced a silver shirakin and threw it hitting the lycan's hand, and imbedded itself deeply. The lycan howeled in pain, as blood dripped from the wound to the floor. "Not very nice." he looked at the other lycan that was about to do the same and wagged a finger at him. "I have even more deadly toys."

The vampire snarled and bared his fangs. "OOOOOOOOO is that suppose to frighten me." A quick movement of his hand produced one of the tubes and he fired it at one of the vampires feet. It hit and drove deep into the foot and embedded itself into the wooden floor. He screamed in pain and his eyes blazed. Suddenly the pit was gone and the floor once more apeared. "You don't want to mess with me. I am not what I appear to be. Oh I am alot more." suddenly he was behind the vampire another one of the tubes pressed against his back, right where his heart would be. "Didn't see that coming did you?" he laughed. "Now you will sign the slave over to me and have your boys here take you out to your car and leave."

Now that got the old boys attention. "You are not one of us! How can you move like that? Only a few can do that."

"Oh now you are catching on. No I am not one of you. I am better then you and your kind." Quin told him. "Now produce the document and sign her over to me." he pressed the tube against his back harder. He snarled and slowly reached into his inner coat pocket and took out a piece of paper and a pen and signed it. Quin snatched it out of his hand and then was back across the room. "Thank you. Now if you don't mind you can leave. You are getting blood all over my floor."

The other lycan bent down and pulled the wooden stake from the vampires foot. Both lycans looked at their master and then Quin and back to their master. He could see the confusion in their eyes and a bit of less respect for him. "Oh and when I see Anubis again, who shall I say I met with." At that name the vampires eyes went wide and fearful. That just made Quins day right there. They two lycans helped their master out to the car as Quin followed them to the door. The storm was still raging and it was dark as night out, even for the middle of the day. He watched as they drove off and then shut the door and went back inside.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Brianna was on her knees, peering through the space. She wasn't sure what to make of the spectacle. Fear grew more and more within, rising like an evil tide.

Though, when her master produced the documentation, or her documentation, her heart flew. She couldn't believe it. Just like that? The mention of this....Anubis and her master was a sniveling coward.

Once he left, she sat there for a moment, unsure if she could stand just yet. She was shaking a bit from the shock of it all happening at once.

She needed to move on. She had a new master. What if he was like all the others? What if the niceness was just an act? Her head was spinning, she suddenly didn't feel well.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Quin laughed as he returned to the study and opened the door. "Told you he was nothing but a big bag of wind." he looked down at her and she didn't look good. "Are you alright?" he asked. "Do you need some help up?"

He crouched down and took her by the arms and gently began to lift her to her feet. "Well you are free of him now so you have nothing to worry about." he smiled and helped her to a comfortable chair in the study.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:30 pm

She was still shaking a bit as he moved her. She didn't look him in the eye. She never looked her masters in the eyes.

"Thank you....I just...suddenly felt....unwell."

Unwell didn't cover it, really, but that's all she could describe it as. She wanted to rejoice and be sick all at once. She was free of her old tormentor, but this new master could be the same, better, worse, she didn't know.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:26 am

Now Quin had to figure out what to do with her. He couldn't just kick her out or anything now. Her old master would sieze upon the opportunity to get her back. There was a few strange laws of the Abnormals on slavery. "Well you will need to rest now." Again he helped her to her feet and took her to one of the spare bedrooms. "There should be bedding in the closet. Make yourself comfortable and get some sleep. We will talk later."

He then left her there and went back to his Rucksack and took out a small plastic cylinder and opened it. Inside was the plans of the building he was going to try and steal from. "Time to get down to work. "

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:10 pm

Brianna made the bed, nice and neat, staring at it for a while. She took off her pants and shirt, climbing into bed with only her undies and bra. She felt a relief sweep over her as she snuggled into the crisp sheets.

She'd never been in a bed by herself before. She was either in a dungeon, on the floor, or with her master. The fact she had this space to herself made her smile.

She lied there for a while, unable to sleep. It was a bit chilly for some reason, probably because she was half naked, but still.

She got up, throwing the shirt back on and grabbing an extra blanket. She wrapped it around herself and headed back towards the fireplace. She sat, curled up before it.

"So cozy...." she mumbled.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:38 am

Quin was in another room looking over the plans of the building, going over the alarm system, cameras and ways of getting in and out. The place was protected more then Fort Knox it seemed. He heard a noise and went to the door and saw Brianna come out of the bedroom and go into the living room with a blanket wrapped around her. He went to the living room and saw her curled up by the fire place. He smiled and then went back to work on figuring out how to get in to where the safe was.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:51 pm

A warm feeling crept within Brianna's body, her strength and speed grew. Without warning, she was suddenly up and beside him.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

She didn't mean to pry, but when she couldn't sleep and she was over tired, something clicked on inside.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:57 am

It made him jump some when she suddenly appeared beside him and asked what he was doing. He had been busy going over the plans he had not heard her. Looking over at her, "I am planning my next job." he told her. "I am a thief and a damn good one." he moved a hand around to indicate the house.

He jotted down some more notes and then looked over what he had already wrote. "This one will be a bit tougher then my other ones. This guy is a security freak it seems. "

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:26 am

She was suddenly confused. This person seemed too nice to be a thief. Brianna stared at the map for a few seconds.

"A thief, huh? I always thought thieves were the bad guys, but I've been proven wrong before."

She read his little foot notes and twisted her mouth in a cute way. She did it mostly when she was thinking about something.

"If it is going to be tougher, what will you do? I don't mean to pry, I'm just very curious."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:28 am

Quin grinned, "I love a challange. Horns my skills and makes me think. There is always a way in and out, there is no safe, no security system that is perfect. I just have to find the imperfection and exploit it."

He took his notes and poured himself a drink. "Revolving laser sensors, pressure plates. Hand print identification as well as retnal identification to open the safe." Difficult but not impossible. He would have to gather some equipment and do a bit of programing but that was not the real ard part. Getting to the computer that programed everything would be.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:44 pm

She nodded as he spoke and did his notes. She was almost in a daze as she stared at the map. Determination appeared in her eyes.

"Is there anything I can do? I mean, I don't want to get in the way, but...this is all so fascinating. I wonder if I can help. Please...." she stopped.

She was almost blushing as she stared at him. How was she supposed to address him? She would've assumed Master, but that didn't seem right. Not with him.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:47 am

Quin shugged his shoulder as he grinned. "It has taken me a good fifty years to learn all the things I know about safe's and security systems, electrical wiring. But another pair of eyes is always good, might find something I missed."

"Rotating laser sensors mounted on the walls. Each making a random pattern, crisscrossing each other, moving over the walls. If anything intrupts one of them the alarm will sound and armed security guards will be there in seconds and the police would be on the way." He motioned with his hands to the walls and then to the floor.

To prevent anyone from actually manuvering around them some how, the floor has pressure places scattered under the tile floor. Step on one and again the alarm goes off. Now at the other end of the room is the wall safe. Should one get6 past the lasers and the pressure plates, they still need to have the palm print of the owner and put thier eyes to the retnal scanner. No one has the same renal pattern, just like finger prints.."

He took a sip of his drink and continued. "The renal scan can be faked. Just got to get the original scan made of the owner's eyes for the safe's scanner. The palm rprint can be lifted from any flat surface that he touches, much like they do for lifting finger prints from objects. From that it can be transfered to a plastic glove and used that way. Problem is getting past the lasers and pressure plates. Everything that controls them is on the other side of them."

"By the way what is your name?" he asked. "Mine is Quin."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:51 pm

Brianna listened with fascination. She'd never really been able to have a conversation, so any topic was fine. However, thieving at it's finest was too good to pass up.

"Oh, my apologies. My name is Brianna." She resisted the urge to curtsy.

Her other masters had been a little old fashioned since their age dated back to when women were not supposed to speak....ever.

"You are a very intelligent being. How did you learn all this?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:13 am

"My father taught me the basics you could say. He taught me how to pick pockets, pick locks and the old fashion way of listening and feeling the tumblers fall on safes. As technology grew so did my need for learning about it and how things worked. " he told her.

"Therefore I read a lot of scientific magazines and books on all the new stuff coming out and practice on the new gadgets when I can, and I have had fifty years experience at it so far." For one that looked only thirty years that seemed a bit out there.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:26 am

Brianna thought for a moment.

"So you're following his footsteps? I mean, why be a thief? Do you like it for the thrill of being a bad guy or is the concept of a challenge what drives you?"

Sounded exciting, proving people wrong, getting the goods. She wondered if he wante to be something else?
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:46 am

Quin laughed. "Oh I don't think I would want to be anything else but what I am. The thrill of the chase you might say. Outwitting the local authorities and then of course the FBI." He liked a challange and he had the best of them looking for him, trying to take him down. Should one do that, they would be on top and looking good. "Also I have another reason. That is back in New York City though. Most of the money I get from what I steal goes there."

"So besides being a slave to a vampire, what do you do?" he asked her. He poured another drink and handed it to her. "I think you probably could use this." he grinned. He unfolded the documents that he now had, signing her over to him and looked at them. All nice and proper doucments for the vampires way of life. They would buy and sell humans that they had made their slaves. Some were willing humans, hoping to one day become like them and live forever.

They still had very long lives, but he doubted that they would live as long as Anubis had. They were a much weaker form of him. Her former master had been a stronger version of the vampires and had a few tricks up his seleve, but still unable to go out into the light of day.

(Where have you been)

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:16 pm

"oh...I don't know. I always enjoyed art, theater, music, and history. I don't do anything but piss off Master's. It's funny when they become frustrated and throw tantrums."

She sighed. Only the beatings were the down side. Otherwise she found it....fun to screw with the masters.

"I am a slave. I don't have... Hobbies or whatever"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Quin shook his head. "Well I have not had any one waiting on me hand and foot. I enjoy doing things for myself." he chuckled. "So I guess you will have to find something that you might like to do, though I probably could use some help cooking and cleaning up the place." He folded up the papers again and stuck them inside the leather coat and then took it off and laid it over the back of one of the overstuffed chairs in the living room.

"What did your former masters have you do." Most vampires he knew liked to have sex slaves around and then of course someone to clean the place up. Then of course they liked to make themselves feel big and important by making the slaves lives miserable. He wondered if she had been used as a sex slave before. She had a nice body, firm looking tits and ass. He wouldn't mind enjoying her body, but of course he was not the type to force her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum