The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by questor Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:01 am

He knew of the people that she was talking about. Spoiled and arrogant. He had hated them when he had been going to school and had planned on dealing with them when he got back home. But from what she had said he must have already taken care of them. But he was courious of what had happened to them. "What happened to them?" he asked her.

The name was indeed familiar. Though he had not seen her or her brother, he had seen their father. He had been a friend of his father's and had been over a couple of times. Also as he looked over at her more, he remembered the news of some sort of hostage situation in his home town. He had not thought of anything about the name. There were other Morgans about, it was not that uncommon of a name. So she was the one that had saved all those people and had been injured. Well she had guts, that was for sure.

When she told him that his mother had her and her brother move in with them he raised a brow. Well that was like his mother. She began to say something and then changed what she was saying. When she said she helped him through his nightmares, he shook his head. "Still have them." he shook his head. Then again he looked at her, "And just how did you help me through them?" he asked

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:47 pm

Watching him carefully Dani sighed at the question. “Well it seemed that you have friends with connections” She licked her lips “It seemed one was involved in embezzlement and one of the kids was a violent rapist in his old town” She shuddered remember feeling the wall crack near his head. “You were not too happy how they treated me or Dustin, and did something about it”

She paused again trying to find the right words. “I was known as a freak in school, never cried, was back at school mere days after my father’s funeral” They vandalized my locker and I guess you are protective of me” She winced “So you had a friend dig up stuff, last I heard they had all been run out of town” She smiled then “You helped change the town, over night ribbons went up and the town turned more patriotic”

She thought that something had clicked in his head. But she was certain that he hadn’t seen the news, so figured he figured out her father. She smiled softly again then sighed. Of course he would know something was up. Her face was still swollen, she was just grateful that she didn’t have to take off her sweater so all he saw was the sling.

When he admitted to having nightmares her heart ached. “Oh Alex I am so sorry” She blushed at his question. “Well you have to remember that we are together” She looked up at him “I lay with you in bed and hold you” She looked down then up again. “They don’t seem to happen when I am with you”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:15 am

That gave him something to chuckle about and a slight smile touched his lips. Now that would be something to remember, he thought to himself. He always knew there was something up with those two families. To find out the information that had brought them down could of only come from one person. The man was a computer wiz from the word go. He knew more about computers, programing, hacking then any one else. Well to him anyways.

The man had hacked into a number of busineses, and even though it was technicly stealing he siphoned money from some big corporations and paid off some major bills of those that had been hurting. Alex had not cared, the man never did it to make money for himself. He had a ligitament buisness that kept him provided for.

When she continued, he was a bit surprized at what she said he had done. He had not been in the best of shape when he joined the army, but the army had made him strong and more confident. Again he wished he could have remembered the looks on the faces of those that had bothered her. That type of memories were ones he wanted to keep.

When she told him how she helped him with his nightmares, he raised a brow, and looked at her. "In my mom's house?" now that he was having a hard time beliving. He didn't think his mother would allow such a thing. "And what did my mother say about that?" he asked in a somewhat demanding tone.

(have tought of how he is going to regain his memory.)

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:24 am

Hearing his little chuckle made Dani turn to him just in time to see the smile, that caused her to give a small smile herself. Man she loved this man, whether or not he knew her. She thought back to the first dance, where they had danced staring into each other eyes.

She winced at his demanding voice. “Well that is a bit of a long story” She sighed and looked at her hands, when my mom left me and Dustin during my father’s last deployment I didn’t tell anyone, my bitch of a mother “Dear John’d” him” She had to stop to take controle of the tears threnting to come down. “But when he died, I lied to everyone, saying she couldn’t handle meeting his” She stopped “Plane” She sighed. “She was at the funeral trying to cash in, so no one figured out we were alone” She looked up at him. “I lied to the school, said that mom was home but was suffering from severe depression” She sighed. “Well when your mom found out, like I said she moved us in” She smiled “The first night we were there you woke with a nightmare , I came to your room and I uhhh held you”

She blushed slightly. “Your mom seemed relived that I could help you get past them. I guess the fact that you were under the blankets and I was on top of them convinced your mom that nothing was happening, not then anyways” She sighed “Eventually I figured out that the nightmares stopped when I was with you, so one night I brought my bedding in and I started sleeping in your bed”

She looked at him. “When the principal demanded a meeting you let your mom know, I was so scared that I was going to be charged with forgery, you know signing my moms name to school paper so Dustin and I could stay together. Well anyways, your mom made it so she was our legal guardian.” She looked at him.

“Listen I know you don’t believe it, but I am your wife, you proposed to me on Christmas morning. We married after we both went to Iraq” She licked her lips. “When my brother went missing, I demanded that I come with you. Guess you have connections everywhere cause a couple hours later I was injected with countless shots and I was sleeping beside you on a carrier heading to Iraq” She paused “I know you don’t remember that time so I won’t push it, but when we came back we were married, had a great honeymoon, then you had to leave” She bit her lip. “I continued my work at the VA, even baby sitting at the base.” She closed her eyes.

“Sorry I ramble, but needless to say your mom was fine with me in your bed, I am sure it was better then the bone chilling screams” She looked at him her eyes full of love. “So are you going to go running for the hills from the freak now?” She asked softly.

She didn’t tell him about the rest, the cutting or the guys falling on her in Iraq or the hostage situation or even her being pregnant. Baby steps she looked around slightly surprised that no one was coming to check on them.

((Ohh you have my intrest))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:55 pm

He was still skeptical that his mother would have allowed such a thing. It was something he was going to have to ask her about. She wasn't old fashion like some people but there were things he felt she would not tolerate. Especially from the letters he had received from her telling him not to be out sleeping with every female soldier he could. He shook his head as he said, "I don't remember any of it."

When she asked him if he was going to go running away from the freak he shook his head. "I have seen worse. So you are the one that helped those people out in the VA Center. That took a lot of guts to do you know. Hell you shouldn't even be here probably, you should be in a hospital bed mending.

About that time the nurse that had been sent along with Dani approached. "Mrs. Morgan, you need to rest now and you need to take your medications as well. I hope I don't have to have a couple orderlies come get you." she said tapping her foot on the ground.

At that Alex chuckled. "Ahhhhhhh seems like the army is ordering you around as well." He got up from the bench. "Come on I will walk you back."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:14 pm

“I know you don’t remember anything right now, but you well” She said she bit her lower lip. Even if he never regained his memory she would stay with him. She looked at him and smiled “I know I was surprised when your mom agreed to let me and my brother move in, and even more surprised when she didn’t freak when I started sleeping in your bed, but it kept your nightmares away” She sighed. “Seemed she think I helped you”

At the question she blushed. “I uhh” There was no getting around it now. “Yeah that was me, but I don’t like the media calling me an hero” She swallowed. “I just did what needed to be done” She bite her lip fully aware that she was using the line all the warriors she helped used. She shifted uncomfortably the pain was getting worse. When told she should still be in the hospital she shrugged. “I couldn’t rest knowing you were here, they just didn’t tell me the condition” She sighed. “I am fine really” She gave a half smile and used his words back at him “I have seen worse”

When the nurse appeared she frowned. She didn’t want to leave Alex. She chuckled at his comment. “Well truth be told I have a bit of a repetition of bulking at the rules, actually I threated to duct tape you to the bed in Iraq, and all your buddies had agreed to help me” She shrugged. “Oh and I might have screamed at you a little” She smiled at him but the frowned at the Nurse.

“A couple Huh? Might have needed more then that, but no its not needed” She turned to Alex. “Sgt Morgan here should be getting back too” She walked back slowly trying to hide the limp she was in a lot of pain but didn’t want the nurse or Alex to know about it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:09 am

Alex began walking back to the hospital. His mind was still unsure of what to think or do. He then felt his skin and it was sticky from the sweat of his work out. He needed a shower. He looked over at Dani and the nurse and wondered if they could smell his sweat. That was when he noticed Dani' sl limp.

"Well you definately need to get to bed and get some sleep. Jet Lag will pull you down quick." he told her. "And you need to take any medication that they tell you that you need." He could imagine the pain she was in. Being shot and hit hard, he knew all to well the pain. The first time was bad, but he had taken the pain meds but very sparingly. He was not about to get hook on the stuff. he lived with the pain during the day and took it at night so he could sleep. The Second time he had been wounded he had learned to ignore the pain mostly. Both times when he was suppose to have bed rest he was up and pulling duty.

Once they reached the hospital doors. "I need to go take a shower and then get something to eat." he told Dani. "If you want you can come down to the hospital cafateria. Food is ok I guess, better the MRE's and at times what the cooks prepare." He then headed off to his room.

The Nurse turned to Dani. "You need rest and you need to take your pain meds." she put up a finger waggomg ot tp stop any protest from Dani. "I seen how you are limping so you will be sitting in a wheel chair when you are visiting and moving about. I will be here to assist you." she motioned for an orderly to bring a wheel chair and pointed to it, indicating Dani get in it.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:58 am

Walking back to the hospital doors it dawned on her she hadn’t eaten all day. She couldn’t take her meds on an empty stomach. She could tell that he was unsure of all the stuff she had been telling him, had she told him to much at once? She shook her head her Alex would come back to her. She knew it. She smiled at him seeing him touch his skin “You don’t smell any worse then I probably due, you know traveling and haven’t been allowed a shower yet, just sponge baths”

She rolled her eyes at his comment “Hmmm still bossy” She raised an eyebrow at him. “Have you been taking your meds Alex?” She bite her lip and then licked them. “I am fine really” She said softly. The pain wasn’t unbearable yet. “If my nurse lets me I will be there” She said watching as he walked away. She sighed. How could her own husband not know who she was? It was going to be a hard road. She had a feeling when he did remember and put the hostage situation together, he was going to be dealing with guilt, she would have to deal with that next. But she was willing to deal with anything.

She turned to her nurse “The meds make me feel sick if I take them on an empty stomach” She thought for a moment. “How about this?” She pointed to the chair being brought to her wincing as it pulled at her stitches. It would feel good to sit down she was sure. She was still a bit in shock, mixed with traveling all day and her medical conditions, not even mentioning the pregnancy her body was going through a lot
“I sit in the chair, and let you wheel me around if you let me go down to the cafeteria and eat first, then I will even have a rest” She knew that Alex would be having nightmares all night again so sleeping right now would probably be best.

“How does that sound?” She sat in the wheelchair looking up at the nurse. “Please I know he doesn’t remember me but deep down I know he knows who I am, I will take me meds and even have a nap, I am sure he has stuff to do after the meal, this way I can be with him during the night if there are nightmares”

She sighed “Do you know where my bed will be?” She hoped it would be close to him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:54 am

In Afganistan Dustin was given the word that his sister was in Germany to help Alex regain his memory. Also that she was being looked after and had been pronounced fit for travel. Randy and the rest of Alex's squad made sure that Dustin was kept busy on his off duty time to help keep his mind off of things.

On duty he had been on a couple patrols and both times they had been attacked by insurgents. Like Alex, Dustin lead the way often putting his own life at risk while giving support fire and helping drag the wounded back to cover. Back at the Battalion Camp, the Flag that Alex had used three times to fly over a battle, flew proudly above the camp. The Battalion Commander had called it their Battle Flag now. Where ever they would go it would go with them The war correspondent and his camera man seemed to always be around when there was a fire fight and catch it on tape. This time it was about Dustin. and the battalion in general. Dustin was making a name for himself among the soldiers, just as Alex had. It seemed that the entire Battalion had become something else. Even though their patrols had come under fire, there had been no deaths and only a few wounded. The had become more fierce in their fighting, and taking the fight to the insurgents instead of being pended down. Each time they went out on patrols, the men would file by the flag pole and give it a pat as they looked up at the flag. When asked why by the reporter, they smiled and said, "For Luck. Every time it has flown above us in battle,there has been not deaths and only a few wounded. Of those none have been serious."

In Germany, the nurse made sure Dani was in the wheel chair and then took her down to the cafateria. She took Dani through the line so that she could thell her what she wanted. The nurse then put it on a tray and carried it over to the table as she pushed Dani over to it. From her large purse the nurse took out Dani's medication and took out the proper dosage of each and placed them on the tray. There were also several vitimans as well. "Got to keep you healthy so we can keep the little ones healthy as well. " the nurse told Dani.

Alex got his shower and got dressed in his BDU's and went down to the cafateria to get something to eat.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:58 am

Sitting in the wheel chair she felt stupid. She wasn’t crippled or missing anything she just had pain. She bit her tongue though. This was the only way that she could stay with Alex. She blushed being pushed into the cafeteria. She felt like all the eyes were turning on her. She licked her lips nervously. She let her eyes dart around. She was showing signs of shock still. She was doing her best to hide it though. She didn’t want anyone to know that still half excepted a gunman to start shooting again. She clunched her hands and tried to steady her breathing. She had to fool people or she would be sent home.

Once she had her food and was sitting down she thanked her nurse, and then took the prenatal vitamins first . “Please do not tell him, not yet” She pleaded then she started eating. She took her other pills then her attention was brought to the TV. She saw her brother, they were replaying his message to him. That brought a smile to her face.

Then she saw the reporter and clenched her fists again. If he caused any damage to her brother she was going to lose it! She growled at the TV. “So help me if they cause any more harm I will find a way there too” She muttered. She had to smile at the flag though. It was like a good luck charm. She closed her eyes. It could have easily been the flag covering Alex’s coffin coming home. She shook her head and tried to hide the pills but the nurse was having none of that.

She ate a little more then noticed Alex she waved at him. Suddenly she was back in the school Cafeteria. She looked around blinked and slowly the proper Cafeteria came back into focus. She looked at the nurse “Remember no mention of you know what”

She smiled to Alex. “Feeling better?” She asked softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:09 am

"Yes much." he told her as he sat down. "Now you said you had a brother.... Dustin I think you said his name was. Tell me about him and where is he?" About that time on the TV , the war correspondent and his camera man's footage of an ambush was being shown. He named off the company and battalion which made Alex look up. "Only moments ago this squad came under attack by insurgents." Bullets were chipping off pieces of concret and chewing up the dirt everywhere. RPG rounds were exploding as well. Alex's eyes were glued to the tv.

"PFC Dustin Blodgett and his squad have come under heavy fire as they were on patrol." Dustin could be seen moving across open ground to a wounded soldier and grabing him, dragging him to cover as the ground was tore up by bullets. Dustin then rose up and laid down a barage of fire killing two insurgents, before ducking down again. The reporter continued to go on about the battle. The squad leader looked around at each of his men and nodded. As one they rose from their positions and began moving forward firing. Insurgents tried to fire back but were killed. Some tried to flee and were shot.

"It seems that bravery and determination runs in the Blogget family as well as the Morgan family." When the battle, which was but a few minutes, was over it could be seen that the soldiers were checking the bodies to make sure that the insurgents were dead. Weapons were collected thrown into the back of one of the vehicles that still was intact.

"Blodgget? That was another name you used." He turned to Dani. "That was your brother wasn't it?" he remembered the face from the chooper. The kid he had not recgonized when he had asked Alex if he was alright.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:29 am

Biting her lip slightly when Alex sat down she wondered if he was on any pain meds. He was a stubborn man and she doubt that he would take it. She took another bit of food and slowly chewed it listening to his question. She nodded and swallowed then went to take a drink to take another pill then was about to answer when she heard that voice again. THAT reporter. Her eyes darkened as she turned to the TV.
She watched her eyes wide and darting back and forth she was gripping her cup. Muttering to herself. “If that reporter causes any more harm” she then lowered her voice but “flight” and Afghanistan could be heard. She closed her eyes then took a deep breath and opened them again and watched the rest of the battle. She grinned as it was over and she could see her brother loading up the weapons. “That’s how you do it Dustin” She said then took another drink and turned back to Alex.

“Yes that is my brother” She sighed “I really wish they would stop calling me brave, you and my brother are, not me” She bit her lip again. If Alex could remember her she had a feeling he would be reminding her that she had saved the two lives in Iraq that had fallen on her, even had demanded to go there, also the VA that was something she had a feeling that Alex would see as brave. She just didn’t see it. A brave person would have been able to get everyone out.

She looked at Alex. “My brother seems to take after you” She took another bit of food and stared at the TV. “If that reporter” she trailed off but it was clear that she was worried that the reporter was going to get her brother injured.

“That is the same reporter that was with you in Iraq”

She quickly changed the subject. “Have you eaten? Are you taking your meds?” She said softly. Her eyes full of concern for him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:56 am

Alex raised a brow. Hero indeed. He was just doing his duty, like her brother was. Soldiers really didn't think of themselves as heros. Oh they did some things that were heroic maybe, that others would hesitate to do. But again they were trained to adapt, think, fight and complete the mission. "He seems to know what he is doing and he is watching his buddies backs. I'll say one thing for him, he does have guts and I guess that he takes after you in."

Back home Debbie and Mary watched the same film and Debbie almost came out of her chair when she saw Dustin running across the open space, bullets trailing him. Her heart was beating a mile a minute and she was shaking. "Don't worry, he is going to be fine." Mary told her. She had seen the comment on about the flag and smiled as well. A symbol that all of the battalion could get behind and some how manage to do what they did but come out alive."

Her parents also watched and her father was Proud of Dustin. The man that was going to marry his little girl was a real man and one that he knew would protect her and take care of her no mater what.

Alex got up from the table and went through the serving line and brought back a tray of food. "Nope don't have to take any. They just want to examine my head I guess, find out why I can't remember. Just be careful with them and take only when needed. Well the ones for pain anyways. Some of those can get you hooked on them and that is not good."

As he ate he still cound not picture himsef being married. Now he could see that Dani, without the bruises would be quite the catch and she looked to have a very nice body to go with it. "Well you had best get some sleep. They got me scheduled for a few more tests and another MRI." he told her as he finished up his food. The nurse looked at Dani and nodded her agreement.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:44 am

Blushing slightly as Alex told her she had guts. “Me have guts?” She licked her lips nervously. “Not really, just did what needed to be done” She smiled at him. She used his words against him, not that he would know that though. “My brother does, guess it runs in the family, our father, and his father, and his father and so on” She sighed. She was really tired and sore but she didn’t want to leave him.

She watched him get food then came back. “As long as you are not in pain” She sighed. “I don’t like taking them either, need to be in controle you know?” She licked her lips again and sighed finishing her drink and food. “Hmmm that felt good, guess I haven’t eaten since Texas” She winced at the look the nurse gave her. “Opps guess I shouldn’t have said that so loudly”

As he told her to go to bed she was about to shake her head but the look at the nurse caused her to stop. She bit her lip. “Keep me up dated?” She touched Alex’s hand softly. “I could stay with you for the tests” She froze well not the MRI though she smiled. “I don’t need sleep if you want me to stay” She looked at him waiting his reply. Even though the meds were making her sleepy
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:43 am

"No I will be fine alone." he told her. He could see that she was worried about him and if she was indeed his wife he could see why. But he still was having a hard time wrapping his mind around the idea. That special feeling that one had for another was not there and he was trying to think of why would his memory only have been messed up for the period of time that he was to have known Dani.

"You get some sleep and perhaps we can talk later." he turned and walked away. "This is just too strange." he mumbled to himself, "

Mean while in another part of the city, Two men met in a nearly darken room in the back of a Gasthouse. Both were of middle east lienage and spoke in Irainian. "They are both here. The so called hero of the infadel United States, and his wife. Killing them will be a great day for the cause and we will be heros." one said.

"I will get the others and we will take them, and film their deaths so all the world can see." the other said. "Assan can get us in, he works there and has a pass to get through the gate."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:10 pm

Bitting her lip Dani nodded. Of course he didn’t need her. He didn’t even know her. She put on her brave face She wouldn’t let him know how much this was upsetting her. Now when she was alone she would let all the stress go and more then likely bawl her eyes out. She wanted to call Dr. Parks but looking at the time it was only about 6am in Texas too early. She would have a rest then maybe call him. Get his thoughts. She knew it was strange she was wanting to call a doctor. Dr. Parks was different though, he was Alex’s doctor, that is how she would justify it.

She nodded to him “I will be around if you want to talk” She swallowed and then turned to the nurse. “I am ready” She felt the tears stinging her eyes. The nurse but her hand on her shoulder. There wasn’t anything to say though. She made it to her bed and was too tired to even notice that it wasn’t near Alex.

“This is where you are to sleep” Dani raised her eyebrows but understood her own husband didn’t know her so her being in the same room might have set him off. She was helped into the bed She closed her eyes. She was helped out of her shoes then a blanket was placed over her.

Dani fell asleep she wasn’t sure how fast she slept but she woke in a pit of pain. She couldn’t see anyone there but her cell phone she called Dr. Parks.

Got his anserwing machine and took a breath and talked quickly trying to beat the tears “Dr parks this is Dani, you know Dani Morgan, I am here in Germany, ohh Dr parks Alex he doesn’t know me, he saw me in his hoddie and nearly flipped, they got him to watch the fire fight, and our wedding, nothing. He seems to put that the fact that I am the girl in the news footage but he doesn’t figure that I am his wfe” The tears fell “Oh god his nightmares have returned how am I suppose to help him when I cant do what I did before, I cant climb into bed with him I cant hold him. He looks at me like I am some crazy tag chaser.” She let the tears fall “He doesn’t belive that his mom would be okay with us, he knows my dad but not me or my brother” She paused only briefly “Oh god then there is Dustin, that fricking reporter is showing everything again” She shook her head “I love him what am I suppose to do, he is going to have nightmares and he doesn’t remember everything after his first tour in Iraq. Before he met be, before he saved my brother” She took a deep breath the crying came in sobs now and she was having problems breathing. “I am sorry I shouldn’t have called you” She closed her eyes her whole body was now shaking. “Don’t worry about calling back”

She hung up knowing that he would probably be calling back. She cried into her pillow her back was to her door. So she wouldn’t hear anyone approach. If she was hooked up to anything, which she didn’t think she was other then a heart monitor just to make sure it would be going nuts.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:27 am

Dr. Parks had been in meetings most of the day. Besides being a doctor that took care of patients, he had to run the VA center and work on it's administration, budget, and overseaing the training of its staff. When he got her message he leaned back in his office chair and interlaced his fingers and placed them on his chest. He had also just received a briefing on Alex's condition. He could under stand how Dani felt, the fustration, anxiety, and fear.

He checked the time between the US and Germany and gave her a call. Even if she didn't answer he would leave a message as she had. "You must treat Alex as you would any other patient. You must put aside your feelings, hurt, anxieties and the like. I know it will be hard but to be able to help him you must. He is now like many of the patients you have helped here. A stranger. A man that does not know you. You must win his trust. I know it will be difficult for you to do. But to help him back to you, it must be done."

Back at the hospital, Alex had retired for the night. He didn't really want to sleep, didn't want the nightmares, the feeling of helplessness and the inability to save his friends and comrades. Being in combat was hard enough, but to dream about it, to relive the deaths of those he came to call friend. It was even worse. But he had to sleep, had to find a way to get back to his unit. He finally fell asleep but then an hour or so after faling asleep the dreams began.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:27 am

No one came to her aid which she was grateful for. She was being foolish and she didn’t want anyone to see her in this state. The stress off all that happened with the shooting, the surgery, finding out Alex was missing then coming to Germany and finding out Alex didn’t know her plus her being still sore and of course pregnant overwhelmed her. She took a few clensing breaths. Then she sat up and looked around. She was alone. Slowly painfully stood and walked over to the bathroom. She washed her face, brushed her teeth and brushed her hair.

Walking back to her bed she heard the ping of her cell phone meaning she had a message. She picked it up and listened. She bit her lip hearing Dr. Parks, of course he would call her back. She took a deep breath. Of course! She had been approaching Alex all wrong, he was just like any of the others she had helped. She couldn’t belive she was being so blind. She felt stupid.

She looked at the time. Alex should be retiring soon she figured. She stood and slowly walked out. She would have to find out where Alex was. She saw some workers coming and hide in a darkened hallway she could hear them though.

“Yeah it’s so strange, he is right above her” She held her breath could they be talking about Alex? She continued to listen. “She could do a lot of help here, but” She couldn’t hear anymore as they had walked past. She took a peek then continued on her way. She made it to the evelvators. It was late so she hoped no one would be there. She was suppose to be sleeping. Once the doors opened she walked trying to find Alex’s room. She looked at the doors they all had names on them. She heard Alex before she found the room she rushed to it just as a nurse was nearing it. She looked at the nurse then nurse smiled and pointed to her nose. Dani hoped that meant that she wouldn’t tell anyone she was out of bed.

Dani walked into the room and sat in the chair near it. She talked softly. “Its Alright Sgt Morgan, you are in Germany, you are safe” She noticed the bowl near the table and wringed out a clothe then gently brought it to his face. It was just like he was a stranger. She held his hand and talked softly to him waiting for him to wake up.

She had to put her feelings aside. She swallowed and watched him. He would wake up, and then she would get him back to sleep and wait here until the next one came.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:50 pm

This time the dream was of his Platoon Sergeant and Platoon Leader being wounded, but Alex not being able to save their lives. They die as he is trying to get them back. Him being in charge, now blaming himself sence he was the one deciding on where they were going to go and how they were going to get back. His body jerked and his breathing was rapid, he mumbled some things. Orders being given, his body tensing as if it was running.

The nurse went back to her station and waited. She would wait and watch to see how Dani handled Alex. The Doctor came around to make his rounds and the nurse informed him of what was going on. He just poked his head in the door and saw and heard Dani. He then continued on down the corridor checking on other paiants.

Assad had been contacted and had meet with the others. There were now four of them. One put explosives in to a vest and began wiring them to a plunger like detonator. The other two had AK47's and extra clips of ammo. "I have a pannel van. Just keep in the back and under the tarp and you will be alright." Assad told them. Once the vest was loaded and wired the man put it on and put a coat over it. Then the four of them went to the van.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:46 pm

Dani watched him jerk. Her heart broke for him. She continued to hold his hand talking to him but she wasn’t getting through. “Alex” She spoke louder. “Its okay you are safe, you are in Germany, not in Afghanistan, not in Iraq, nice and safe in Germany. She held his hand continually talking to him.

She heard the door open and turned. Her heart fell when she saw the doctor. She thought that he was going to force her to bed, since she was failing at her helping even her husband. She swallowed hard though, he let them and she turned her attention back to Alex. “Sgt Morgan” She said in a hard voice. “You are safe, stand down” She stroked his face. She had done this to the other Soldiers, trying to wake them.

If this didn’t work she would have to cause pain to him. To force him to wake up and she wasn’t looking forward to that. It could end bad, she had been hit before, not on purpose but it was a natural reaction plus it was immense pain and she didn’t want to to cause him anymore pain then he was already going through.

She smiled softly there was one thing she hadn’t tried. She put her mouth next to his ear. “Sgt, Morgan you have to wake up, you are safe and do not have to go through what you are going through, wake up and see for yourself you are safe and sound in a hospital, in Germany”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:38 am

Alex's dream began to become jumbled as Dani continued to talk. It was nothing like before, just bits and pieces. Wierd things, faces, places and the like. He body motion eased as did his breathing. After a bit he began coming out of his sleep, blinking his eyes. His body was covered in sweat and the sheets stuck to him. He opened his eyes and turned his head suddenly, hearing her voice and feeling her hand holding his.

He looked at her and wondered what she was doing there. He looked around the room and asked, "How did you get in here. How did you get past the nurse's station?"

Assad and his band of Terrorist drove to the hospital. The guards at the gate checked his ID and waved him through, without a thought of checking the van. Once on the hospital grounds he drove around to the back of the hospital to a loading bay area. Here at that time of night no one was around. he opened the back of the van and whispered for them to come out. He then lead them to a back door where his ID badge let him in using an electornic scanner. The two with the AK47s went first and scouted the way. Assad was right behind them telling them which way to go and the suicide bomber was behind him.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:33 pm

Sighing softly as she could tell that Alex was slowly coming out of it. His breathing was returning to normal. His body was relaxing. She continued to try to wipe his face trying to calm the sweating down. When he opened his eyes she smiled at him. When he was the question she smiled.

“I have my ways” She bite her lower lip. “Its what I do in Texas, help warriors with PTSD” She sighed and stood. “They know I am here, my nurse doesn’t though, I woke up and” She looked down. “I remembered what you said in the park that you were having nightmares so I figured I would come up here and check on you” She handed him the cloth. “Here wipe down your arms I will get you new sheets” She was speaking in her bossy voice but her back was turned so she didn’t see his reaction.

Walking slowly painfully to the cupboard she knelt down closed her eyes against the sudden pain then got a sheet. She walked back to him. “I could change your bed but I didn’t think you really wanted that” She smiled. She was treating him like any other warrior now, a simple stranger as much as it pained her, it was about him right now. Not her.

She pulled off the quilt then the wet sheet. She dropped it to the ground keeping her eyes on his eyes. She wanted her eyes to travel oh did she ever. To wash that sculpted chest to check him for more injuries. To wash his chest from the sweat, to get into bed with him and hold him to put his head on her chest so he could hear her heart beat she knew that always helped him but it wouldn’t this time.

She sighed and took the cloth. “I do this for everyone but I could stop” She kept her eyes low then gently washed his chest. Once that was done she put the new sheet on him and then put the blanket on him. “Are you thirsty?” She asked.

She sat down in the chair. “You should get some more sleep” She said again in her bossy, don’t argue with me voice. She knew the voice normally got raised eyebrows but she needed to treat this the same, least for now, until he either remembered her, or fell in love with her again.

She fingered her wedding bands then her dog tags, that had his class ring and her father’s dog tags on them. Then winced in the pain coming from her arm took the one in the sling and painfully rubbed the stitches. She could feel the heat through the sweater she hoped they were not infected but she wasn’t going to complain. She was fine and she was with her Alex.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:41 am

Alex listened to her. He had known she worked at the VA Center but that was it. He figured she was more like a voluenteer or something that visited, and helped out about the place serving coffee or something. He had not thought she actually worked with the soldiers that came through there. She was also a bossy one. Telling him what to do and what she was going to do. He let her wash his face and chest and then took the cloth and washed his arms. He slid out of the bed while she replaced the sweat soaked top sheet. He laid back down but did not stay there long.

He seen how she limped and the pain she was in. He sat up and took her arm and looked at it. "Well no blood so evidently you didn't tear any of the stitiches out. Yet. You need to go back to your room and take your pain pills. I can see that you are in quit the pain and need them. He got up and got dressed, leaving his BDU shirt off and just wearing a brown T shirt and his BDU Pants and his boots. "Come on, it looks as if you need someone to keep an eye on you full time." he shook his head.

As he took her to the elevator the terrorists were moving up stairs to keep from being seen. "I know which room he is in. I checked the patients list and found it. More then likely the woman will be with him." Assad told the others.

As they were making their way up to Alex's floor, Alex was taking Dani down to the floor below so she could get her meds. The elevators doors opened and Alex gently took Dani by the arm and pulled her along. Upstairs the terrorists emerged from the stairwell the nurse at the Nurses station saw them and their weapons. She hit the intercom and yelled out, "Code Black, Code Black. This is not A Drill." The two with the AK47s raised their weapons and fired but the nurse had ducked back and ran through the room behind her to another door and out.

Alex's head jerked around as he heard the sound of automatic weapons. "AK47's he he growled. People on the floor they were on were scrampling to lock doors and hide. Alex had no idea of where he should go, but he saw a fire ax in a case and went to it and opened it and took out the ax. Grabbing Dani again he pulled her towards the Nurse's station since he didn't know what room she was in. "Stay here." he told her and then with that look a soldier gets when in combat in his eyes he turned and made for the stairs.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:15 am

Watching Alex clean his arms she felt a pain in her heart again. He was having the nightmares again she knew how bad they had been before she had begun sleeping in his bed. She smiled at his reaction. “Yes I know its odd for someone like me to work with the warriors, but Dr. Parks liked the work I was able to do” She paused “well with you” she whispered whishing now that she hadn’t brought it up. “Well I have a knack for it I guess”

She frowned when he sat back up. “You should be resting” She tried to pull away her arm. He didn’t need to see her cut marks, or her new wounds, not yet at least. “They are fine…wait a minute how did you know I got stitches?” She shook her head trying to get him back into bed but it was for not he was intent on getting her back into bed. She shook her heads on the meds though “Nope can’t have any more for a few hours” She didn’t admit to the reason why she was still scared of effecting her babies. She was limiting herself to one every 24 hours.

She sighed letting her eyes graze over him. She bite her lower lip. She smiled at his comment. “Hmmm Dr. Parks seems to think of the same thing, but I am more concerned about how you are doing” It was a losing fight though, she knew he wouldn’t rest until she was resting,

Making it to the elevator she looked up at him. “Thank you Sgt Morgan” She said. “I am sorry your nightmares are back, I wish I could be closer to you so when you have them again tonight I could be there to wake you up” She closed her eyes as another wave of pain washed over her.

When the doors opened she heard the alarm. Code black she thought for a moment. Code black was shooter. She knew that from her work. She was about to tell Alex but then she heard the gunshots. She froze. She shook gently bringing herself back to reality. She turned to Alex to try to get him to somewhere safe and then when Alex took her to the nurses’ station she had no intention of staying put. She quickly looked through all the drawers trying to find something. Then walked after Alex she wasn’t about to let him do this alone.

She touched him gently to let him know that she was there. “I am coming with you, there is no turning back now so deal with it” She said in her don’t argue with me because you will just lose and we will lose precious time voice.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Watching Alex clean his arms she felt a pain in her heart again. He was having the nightmares again she knew how bad they had been before she had begun sleeping in his bed. She smiled at his reaction. “Yes I know its odd for someone like me to work with the warriors, but Dr. Parks liked the work I was able to do” She paused “well with you” she whispered whishing now that she hadn’t brought it up. “Well I have a knack for it I guess”

She frowned when he sat back up. “You should be resting” She tried to pull away her arm. He didn’t need to see her cut marks, or her new wounds, not yet at least. “They are fine…wait a minute how did you know I got stitches?” She shook her head trying to get him back into bed but it was for not he was intent on getting her back into bed. She shook her heads on the meds though “Nope can’t have any more for a few hours” She didn’t admit to the reason why she was still scared of effecting her babies. She was limiting herself to one every 24 hours.

She sighed letting her eyes graze over him. She bite her lower lip. She smiled at his comment. “Hmmm Dr. Parks seems to think of the same thing, but I am more concerned about how you are doing” It was a losing fight though, she knew he wouldn’t rest until she was resting,

Making it to the elevator she looked up at him. “Thank you Sgt Morgan” She said. “I am sorry your nightmares are back, I wish I could be closer to you so when you have them again tonight I could be there to wake you up” She closed her eyes as another wave of pain washed over her.

When the doors opened she heard the alarm. Code black she thought for a moment. Code black was shooter. She knew that from her work. She was about to tell Alex but then she heard the gunshots. She froze. She shook gently bringing herself back to reality. She turned to Alex to try to get him to somewhere safe and then when Alex took her to the nurses’ station she had no intention of staying put. She quickly looked through all the drawers trying to find something. Then walked after Alex she wasn’t about to let him do this alone.

Dani stayed in the shadows not wanting to distract Alex. She had something in her hand but she wasn’t sure what it was. She was running on adrenaline she walked with Alex trying to keep quiet so he wouldn’t know that she was there. She knew that he would risk his life to save hers, even though he didn’t know who she was. She would do the same. She wanted to be there for him. She had already gone through a shooting incident so being downstairs alone not knowing what was going on would be too much for her.

((REPLY TO WHICH EVER ONE YOU WANT...TORN BETWEEN THE TWO...HOPE YOU ARE FEELING GOOD MISSED YOU))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next