The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 4 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:06 pm

Relaxing a little when the women introduced themselves she smiled until she found out that their husbands were in here. “I am sorry they were injured but I am happy my husband was there for them” She licked her lips nervously about the sound of a meeting. “I will see” she said softly she was doubtful though. She didn’t think she would want to leave her house when she got back. Oh if Alex or Debbie or his mom found out about this she would be urged to go, but as of late she didn’t really have luck in hospitals or the VA.

She talked to the ladies though. She was getting hungry but both her arms where hurting and stiff to use. She knew that when Alex came in he would help her eat. She enjoyed the company. She didn’t really want to be alone right now. She knew that the group would be good for her but she wasn’t sure how she would be recived by them all she had been to Iraq, and then taken hostage twice. Would they see her as just the same as them, a Army wife that needed just to have friends like them? If Alex got a hold of how much she had been doing before she came here she had a feeling he wouldn’t like it. But as long as Dr. Parks didn’t call him she would be fine!

She turned to the door when she heard a noise smiled seeing Alex but then frowned when she saw how he was dressed. She knew that he would be leaving but surely not yet. She swallowed hard and smiled. “Alex there you are” She hoped he hadn’t been around long enough to hear about the meetings that he women had been talking about. She wasn’t sure she was ready for it. She still felt as if she looked a fright. She would soon be huge with a pregnant belly too.

She licked her lips and smiled at Alex. “Have you, any of you” She turned to the ladies. “Had any lunch”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 4 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by questor Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:34 am

Alex had heard a little bit of what had been said. "Well I think being apart of the wives support group would be good. I think alot of the wives are in need of your talents as well as the soldiers returning home at the VA center." he told Dani. When asked if any had eaten anything the two women said no and Alex shook his head. "But I don't think that will be a problem." he said and left the room to go to the nurses station. Then he came back into the room and took a seat next to the bed.

A little bit later an orderly brought up a cart with prepared meals on it. He then went out and brought in a couple more chairs and a small folding talbe. Once the food had been brought Jill and Sharon, filled Alex in on what they had been talking about.

Back in Afganistan Dustin had gotten the word about the terrorist attack on the hospital and what had transpired. He was pissed big time about it and about Dani being hurt again. He was ready to just go out and soot the first Afgan he saw. But Jenkins and the other's in his squad made sure that he got calmed down. His company commander thought it would be best if he was sent to Germany for a couple days. Some R and R so to speak and to help settle him down some.

He was on the first plane to Germany. Back home the Battalion Commander's wife was visiting Mary. She was making sure Mary was alright and informed of everything so that she would not worry about Alex or Dani.

Jill and Sharon stayed a bit longer, long enough to eat and chat for a bit more and then they left to go back to their husband's room where they quietly waited for their husbands to wake up. "Now you get some more rest." he told Dani and turned the TV on. It had some programs on from AFN, not much choce of anything unless you understood German. As he watched the program that was on and held Dani's hand he wondered when they would be sending him back to his unit.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:12 pm

Sighing Dani nodded. Alex of course had spun it on her making her think that she should go to be a help. She smiled at him. “I will try it my love” She knew that her getting some help would also keep his mind at ease while he was gone. Her eyes widened at the sound of the VA. She looked up at Alex swallowed hard. She knew that she would be needed at the VA but could she really go back? Yes of course she could she would go back. She wouldn’t let anyone know how scared she was either.

She made the small talk with the ladies and after four failed attempt of getting soup into her mouch with her damaged arms she sighed and laid back. Listening to the rest talk she rubbed her stomach and sighed. Her twins had already been through two hostage situations, and they hadn’t even left the womb yet. What sort of world was she bringing them into?

Her mind drifted to Dustin, had he been told? Did he know that she was alright? He would be livid if he knew what had happened well again to her. She bit her lip then smiled as the women left letting them know she would be in touch once everyone was home.

She turned to Alex forgetting that she hadn’t eaten much more crackers and bread easy things to get into her mouth. She was still hocked up to IVs giving her nutation though. So there was no fear about her babies suffering she just looked sickly. “Do you think Dustin knows about all this, that I am okay?”

She was grateful too that he hadn’t figured out why she was there yet. She snuggled into his arm and looked up at him. “How are you doing baby?” She knew the look in his eye. “Don’t think about going now, just enjoy this time, it’s the last time you might see your wife this skinny, soon I will be as big as a house” She teased.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:27 pm

Alex noticed that Dani had been having a hard time eating. When the women left he brought the bed up so she was sitting more comfortably and began spoon feeding her some soup. "Going to have to feed you now?" he chuckled. He made sure she ate some soup and had some crackers to go with it and the juice they had provided for her to drink. She was going to be stiff and sore for a couple days so if he did in fact get sent back to Afganistan soon, he would make sure that the nurses knew about her having a hard time using her arms.

Once he made sure she had eaten enough he lowered the bed again and made sure the pillows were placed in a comfortable position for her. He was wondering how long that they would be keeping her there. After what she had been through it was probably going to be a few days at least. He then leaned back in the chair to relax to let Dani get some rest.

The next day, Dustin's plane landed and he was at the hospital with in an hour. The hour was early but he didn't care. He wanted to see his sister. He moved past the nurses and other staff members and straight up to her room. He had been given the room number by the driver of the military vehicle that had driven him to the hospital. He opened the door slowly and looked in. He saw Alex in a stuffed chair asleep, holding Dani's hand as she slept. He came in and quietly shut the door behind him.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Blushing slightly as Alex made his comment she smiled “You know you like it” She teased. “You like to be able to serve and help me like this” She then winked and ate the soup. “Thank you that feels really good” She drank her juice then felt really tired. “The meds must be kicking in” She sighed “I wish there could be a bed for you, I am not the only one that has been through a lot” She muttered. Of course she was the only one between them that had been shot or needed surgery in the last little while but she was always looking out for him. “I love you Alex Morgan, forever and a day” She closed her eyes
and was soon asleep. No dreams invaded her, she was with her Alex and he was keeping her safe.

Her dreams were of them, the twins having fun they were a bit older maybe 2 or 3. She couldn’t see if the babies were girls or boys but they were all happy. She saw Debbie heavy with child, then she saw herself she was heavy with child too. She smiled in her dreams.

Even in her pleasant dreams the door opening invaded but the closing of it sent her into panic. She sat up suddenly screaming. “GUN ALEX GET DOWN!”

She looked around widely then focused on the stranger in the dark. “Dustin?” She asked softly. She shook her head. No she didn’t want him to see her, her face was still swollen both eyes were black and almost swollen shut, in her gown you could see the ugly scar on her arm. She looked to where Alex was. All of this seemed to take hours but in reality it was only mere seconds. She shook her head nothing made sense, Dustin was in Afghanistan he wasn’t in Germany!
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:59 am

Alex was up out of the chair and on his feet when he heard the c lick of the door shutting. As Dani sat up and called out he starred at the figure in the darkened room. The shades were down only a bit of light from the morning sun was coming through. But he relaxed as there was no apparent sight of hostility.

Dustin jumped at his sisters voice. The last thing he wanted was to scare her. "Yes it is me." he said to her. "Surprise." he half chuckled. He moved to the bed and gave his sister a hug. In the dark he still had not seen the brusing or anything else. But when Alex turned on a light over the bed he could see and his eyes went wide.

He then sat on the edge of the bed and took Dani's hand again. "She is alright Dustin. A bit banged up from everything but she will heal."

Dustin looked at Alex. He had recgonized him. It was evident that he had regained his memory. That he was thankful for. "Well now Alex, as you have been loafing around here, The Imortals, have been giving the Taliban hell."

"Immortals?" Alex looked at Dustin puzzeled.

Dusting chuckled, "It's the name that the Taliban have given the battalion. Like in ancient times in the Persian Empire, the Emperor's elite unit of warriors were called the Immortals. Thought to be indestructable and feared through out the empire." He looked proud of the name. "They see us coming and begin running."

He then took the other hand of Dani and gave it a squeeze. He shook his head as he looked down at here. "What are we going to do with you Dani?" she looked like hell and like one of the many soldiers that Dustin had seen since he had been in the army and in combat, and she was a civilian. But he knew his sister, and knew she was strong and tough. Any other woman would have crumbled at all that had happened to her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Feeling foolish Dani smiled. “Hey Dustin” She was embarrassed that she had screamed out and she hoped that Dustin wouldn’t take offence. She winced as he hugged her. It seemed that both men missed it. She groaned as the light was put on she glanced up Dustin. “Hey don’t look at me like that, I am fine really” She stroked her brothers cheek. “Why are you here? Are you hurt? Whats wrong?” She sat up too quickly and had to hold on to their hands to steady herself. “Whoa head rush” She muttered

She knew they would be mother henning her to death now but she was worried why her brother was here. “Dustin tell me right now are you injured oh god does Debbie know?” She began asking too many questions she was babbling but quieted down when Dustin made his comment.

Laying down she was grateful they were not fussing over her right now she couldn’t handle it. She wasn’t nearly as bad as they had been after they had been hurt in Iraq. She was in immense pain and shifted ever so slightly if either of them had been watching her they would have seen it due to the training both of them had been through Hell even if she had been watching a Soldier she would have picked it up but she still hoped that neither of them had caught it she didn’t want them fussing over her. Although if she admitted it she liked the attention a little liked them all being together again but would rather it be if she wasn’t so sore and beaten up.

She giggled at the name. “Hmmm immortals” She sucked in her breath in pain. “I like the sound of that” Her stitches were itchy and burning but Dustin still hadn’t seen her stitches and she figured that he didn’t know about the time in Texas, so didn’t risk touching them or showing any sign of what was bothering her. Least that’s what she thought she was doing.

“Ohh Dustin” She said in hopes to divert them both from noticing her pain. “How do you feel about being a uncle twice over in one shot” She would have winked but both eyes were still very swollen.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Again Dustin's eyes widened when he heard that she was pregnant with twins. He had known she was pregnant but not with twins. Then he grinned and chuckled. To answer her question, he said. "Not hurt, wounded, or anything. Company commander thought it best I come here and get my mind settled so I can continue on with the mission."

He looked her over and then moved her arm a bit, and made a face. "Sis, what the hell have you done to yourself." he shook his head. About that time there was a cry of pain from down the hall way. Dustin looked down at his sister and shook his head. "Move and I will duck tape you to this bed." he grinned. "I have a roll of it in my ruck sack over there." he nodded his head towards it on the floor.

Alex chuckled as he had made the same threat. She had used it on both of them. Now both of them had turned the tables on her. "And I will help him." he told her.

Dustin gently put her arm down and said. "You take it easy and just get better. " he was now in a much better frame of mind, knowing his sister was alright. Beat up and probably hurting but alirght. "Now Alex and I need to talk a bit and you stay put." he ordered his sister.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:48 pm

“Why did your leader say you needed time? What are you not telling me?” She was getting worked up and her brother tired to calm her down the only thing that stopped her from continuing is she didn’t want a nurse coming in. She glared at her brother “We are not done you are going to tell me everything or so help me I will make the calls and get the answers myself.

Grateful that she seemed able to deflect the interest off of her injuries she didn’t want the attention, she didn’t deserve it she got all these injuries because she had been stupid. She winced as her brother got her arm she glared at him but with her swollen eyes no one would have been able to tell. She looked at him tempted to lie and say that she had cut again to save him from the knowledge of what she had been through. She then remembered the video message he knew so she sighed and then decided to be cheeky. “Well I figured that you two shouldn’t be the only two with cool stories behind their wounds plus I need to catch up” She stuck out her tongue and tried to laugh but ending up coughing. She winced and laid back down knowing neither of them would have been able to miss that but she was distracted by noises.

When she heard the screams she tried to get out of bed but then they both threated her she gasped pretending to be offended. “You would really duct tape a pregnant woman to a bed.” She frowned “One would think being taken hostage, shot twice cut badly and then beaten would earn me some loving not threats.” She pouted but then regretted what she had said when she got a look at her brother’s face. “Dustin hunni its nothing don’t worry I just was joking”

She nodded as Dustin mentioned wanting to talk she leaned back and pretending to fall asleep. The first chance she got she was going to go to the direction of the screams. She would get up and push her IV and figure it out then get back into bed before her absence was noticed.

Thinking that her brother and husband had left Dani slowly sat up and went to put her feet down. Both of her eyes were still swollen so her sight was not that great. She put her arm on the bed rail to try to pull out and gasped in pain. She tired again with out the arms and this time got to her feet shakily. She wanted to make it to the door and help the Soldier before Alex and Dustin came back. She knew the threat was there for duct tape and she knew that she should be resting but someone needed her she was wobbly on her feet. She went to turn to the door to try to excit the room she knew she had to hurry before her jailors came back for her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:42 pm

Alex and Dustin went out of the room to the nurse' station where they talked. Alex wanted to know what was going on back in Afganistan. He found out what the Battalion had been up to. No one had died, since the flag had been flying above them. There were only minor wounds. They had become more agressive when they came under attack, taking the battle to the insurgents and not letting them be pinned down. Their Agressiveness and the inability of the insurgents to kill any of them had made them famous.

News teams had been there to interview soldiers, especially the one CNN reporter. It was news and now the insurgents were afraid of them. That made higher headquarters happy and yet not sure what to make of it all. When any of the battalion showed up, the insurgents began pulling back.

When Dani opened the door Alex saw it out of the corner of his eye. He sighed and as she began walking down the hall he was on his way to intercept her. "And where do you think your ar going?" he asked. Dustin was right behind him. He had pulled out a roll of duct tape and had it in his hand. He stood there tapping his foot holding up the roll of duct tape, a grin on his face.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Making it to the door then out the door Dani figured that she was in the clear. She would be able to help this warrior with whatever he needed then sneak back into bed before anyone would notice it was the prefect plan. She had no side vision so she couldn’t see anything other then what was infront of her. Just as she thought she was really going to pull this off she saw the feet of her husband. She looked up and tried to put on a innocent look. “Alex he needs me”

The noise of ripping tape drew her attention she turned to her brother. “You wouldn’t dare” He brother only nodded. “You need to be calm sis and take care of my little Nephews or nieces there” Dani went to walk away but she tripped over her own feet and would have fallen but Dustin caught her and started carrying her to the room.

“If you make one crack about my weight I swear it will be the last thing you say” Dustin kept his face straight as he could but raised an eyebrow in Alex’s direction. Dani continued complaining. “I need to do something” She pouted when she was placed on her bed she tried to get up again but was gently pushed down. Dustin trilled the tape around a finger again and Dani laid down. “Fine” She was clearly upset though. “So how long is my sentence to bed wardens?” She asked her brother and husband.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:35 am

Dusting kept hold of the duct tape as they got Dani back to her bed. Alex made sure the blanket was pulled up to her middle and her pillows were arranged fro comfort. "You are going to remain in your bed till the doctor says otherwise. You need to heal and you can't do that running all over the place." Alex told her. "You can barely move and see at the moment and you almost fell just a moment ago. "

Dustin chimed in a bit. "Maybe we do need to duct tape her to the bed. You know how stubron she is. She gets something stuck in her head and she just has to do it."

Alex was considering what Dustin had said. It would be one way to keep her in bed but that would not be right. "There are other people here to take care of those that need it. You don't have to be the one to do it, and you are not in any shape to do it. Let them do their jobs as I am sure you would want others to let you do yours when the the time comes.

He had seen how she was moving before and knew she was in pain. He signaled the nurse and she came in and he asked her to make sure Dani had some more pain medication.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:07 pm

Once she was in the bed she sighed. “Alright fine I will stay here” She pouted. “I just want to help as many as I can and here there is so much need, especially after they were all taken hostage. It must have been so scary for them all” Dustin looked over her head and mouthed. “What about her?” Dustin looked down at his sister, she was separating herself from the issue again, she did it with the funeral and she did it with all the bullying then with the crap that went down in Iraq now she was doing it now not admitting that it was happening to her and only worried about everyone else it effected.

Dani was about to deny the medicine but the nurse insisted and slowly Dani relaxed into bed and fell asleep Dustin stroked her cheek softly and sighed. “Have you called your mom recently?” Dustin smiled slightly “Guess I should call Debbie” He was about to when the phone rang he picked it up it was the head of security. “There is a group of Soldiers here, they say they are Dani’s fathers squad we need you are Sgt Morgan to come and verify,

Dustin hung up. “My father’s squad is here, I need to go down and vouge for them” He figured that Alex would want to stay with Dani so he left and walked down there. Seeing them he smiled, “Yes my sister knows them and would be glad to see them” The all slapped Dustin on the back in greeting “Dani is asleep” He said. The men saw Dustin and smiled “Here lets go eat something” Dustin nodded he hadn’t eaten since Afghanistan so went down with them the spent a good hour talking and just catching up. They brought up a potion for Alex.

When they got up to the room they gasped at the sight of her and shook their heads. They turned to Alex and shook his hand. And handed the food to him “She is strong, she is stubborn” They all crowded around and watch her sleep. One turned to Alex. “Man were you injured again, is that why you are here?”

Dustin looked up and turned to Alex to see how he would react to that. A little while later Dani stirred and woke up. She saw the other Soldiers then and recognized them and gasped. “Why are you here whos hurt?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Alex was glad that she fell asleep. Now she would get some more rest. When the call came in he raised a brow. Their father's squad was there. They had a habit of showing up when things happened. The squad members that his father had been with were either all dead or out of the service. He had asked for his father's unit and had found that the squad he had been in charge of was no longer the same squad.

Now he had his own squad and he was trying to keep them alive. He had to get back to them so he could make sure that they did stay alive. It would be soon he hoped. Until then Randy would be taking care of them.

When the men came up to the room they were all in civilian clothing. It seemed that they were on leave. He shook their hands. "Yeah she has been through a lot the last few days." he told them.

The Staff Sergeant, his name was Riley, looked at Alex, "So have you." he said. "You did a remarkable job back there in Afganistan. You brought your whole platoon back alive. Then you took care of those terrorists in quick order. " the man nodded. Then one asked him if he had been injured and if that was why he was there. He shook his head.

"Don't know why I am here." he told them. That is when Dani woke up and asked why they were there and if they were injured.

"Yeah were here because someone is injured. YOU." Riley pointed a finger at her. "We were all on leave when we heard about what happened to you. We were going to come visit you back home but we found out you had come here. Now we are here. He moved to the bed and gave her a hug, being careful not to hurt her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:22 am

Trying to sit up she grimaced in pain and suddenly felt many hands on her pushing her back down. She eyed her father’s squad preparing for the worst but when Riley pointed the finger at her she shook her head “It anit that bad” She smiled. “Glad you guys are all okay, sorry that you have to waste your time in between deployments with me” She hugged Riley back and kissed him on the cheek, much the way she greeted Dustin.

The men stared at her. “Now young lady you are going to stay in bed until you are healed up, you are trying to do too much again” Dani groaned and looked to her brother and husband

“Oh great more wardens” She muttered
“What was that?” Riley asked
“Nothing” Dani said softly. Riley looked at Dustin
“My sister didn’t like to lay down in bed, she keeps trying to save the world” Dani blushed and got deeper into the blankets. Riley spoke up again
“Let me guess you thrented Duct tape” Dustin grinned and nodded.

Dani peeked up and saw all the men with their arms crossed and taping their feet. “Oh give me a break I will lay down and stay here” She was feeling worn out and having this many people care for her was nearly overwhelm she turned to Alex. “Alex the nurse printed a picture can you show the new uncles?”

They all cooed over the pictures and one, a father, smiled “Ahh twins” Dani nodded. “Well missy you better take it extra careful now you are going to be a mom and if the children are anything like you or your husband you will never sleep again”

They all started laughing and Dani couldn’t help but laugh too man it felt good to laugh. She looked at all the men standing there for her, she smiled again “I love you all” she whispered. She then laid back and let them talk.

She heard what Alex had said even in her dreams, he didn’t remember not remembering her, she was not going to remind him, that would break him. Instead she took his hand and kissed it then accepted hugs by everyone. She wondered when Alex and Dustin would be leaving and when she would be going back to Texas.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:44 pm

The squad chuckled at Dani's reaction to what they said. Oh they were having fun with her. But they were also proud of her, as they knew her father would have been. She was a fighter and wanted to help everyone she could. But now it was her turn to be helped, her turn to receive the comfort of others as she healed.

Riley looked at her finally after they had talked a bit and said. "You get the rest you need young lady. We are going to take your husband and brother out for a few beers. Since we are here in Germany I would hate to lose the opportunity to get some of that delicious beer." he grinned. "Don't worry, we will take care of them and make sure they get back here in one piece. Maybe not sober, but at least in one piece." he chuckled.

Alex moved over to Dani and kissed her lips gently. "No getting out of bed to go help people. Promise me." he told her. "Let those here do their jobs." He then left with the others. First Dustin and Alex had to change into some civilian clothes which the staff was able to come up with. Then Riley and the others took him and Dustin were taken to a Gausthaus not to far away. Here beers were ordered and a lot more talking was done out of earshot of Dani. Mostly about the war in Afganistan and what was going on there. They laughed as Dustin told them about what the insurgents had called the battalion.

"The Immortals." Riley shook his head. "Well boys we have another Devils Brigade." Alex knew what that was, though Dustin did not and he asked. "Well The Devils Brigade was a combination of the Canadians finest and the United States worst misfits. It was during WW2 when it was formed. A Ranger type Brigade. Oh at first they didn't get along at all, but they finally came together and when they went into the War thier first mission was to capture some prisoners to see what a certain town had for troops before the allies attacked." he laughed. "They took the entire town with out firing a shot. Captured every German soldier there was and then finally the commander. The German Commander gave them the name and it stuck. Extrodinary men that did extrodianary things during that war. Now it seems that we have yet another unit that has been given a name by the enemy."

After a couple hours, Riley and the others brought Dustin and Alex back to the hospital. Dustin was not use to drinking, especially German beer that was a lot stronger then American beer. Alex and the others got him up into the extra bed in his room where he immediately fell asleep. Alex went to check on Dani, a bit unsteady on his feet, but he needed to make sure everything was ok.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:20 pm

Being here with her family Dani relaxed. She smiled at all of them. She was growing tired, her medicine was on an automatic drip now. She talked to them and promised to keep in touch they were all excited about her becoming a mom. They were pleased to be considered uncles. “Those are going to be some spoiled babies” Riley smiled. Dani grinned.

“Just be careful I don’t want them to give the name Military Brat a bad name” They all had a good laugh. When they annoced they were going out Dani nodded “Good for you, they both need to get out and stop looking at me like I am injured” Dustin opened his mouth but Dani shook her head “No go” She kissed Alex and whispered “Bring me back some for after the babies are born” She wasn’t sure if he had heard her though cause he didn’t anserew her.

Once they were gone she tried to get some sleep but gave up after 40 minutes. She sighed and was about to try to turn on the tv but her arms were still too stiff. She turned her head to the door and smiled as a knock was heard on the door. She softly called out “Come in” There was a nurse there with some ice cream. Dani smiled. When the nurse sat down she pressed a botton on her bed and Dani was able to sit up. The nurse helped her eat the icecream then they talked. The nurse was nervous but Dani finally figured out she was wanting advice. Dani smiled “Don’t worry I wont tell anyone if you don’t honestly I feel bad cause they wont let me do anything, now I get to, at least through you” She began telling of her work, how she worked with others and how she would handle certain situations at the hospital.

A while later the nurse smiled “Thank you, now you should be getting some sleep” Dani shook her head “No” The nurse frowned “Hmmm now you just spent an hour talking about how you deal with nightmares with the troops” She pointed to a lap top “Is that yours?” Dani nodded. The nurse opened and turned it on and then popped in one of the movies that were in case. “You said that most can’t handle complete silence” Dani nodded again wondering where this was going. The nurse then sat down and took her hand.

“Your name is Danielle or Dani Morgan you are married to a Sargent in the Army and are pregnant with twins,” Dani snuggled into the bed as the nurse tucked her in and continued to have the movie playing in the background, and Dani slowly fell asleep.

The nurse was off so stayed there watching her sleep and taking notes about what Dani had said. A noise made her turn. She saw Alex. “Sargent Morgan” She stood. “She is fine, sleeping” She motioned to an empty bed. “I can get the beds pushed together if you want” She noticed that he seemed a little unsteady on his feet but she didn’t say anything”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:54 am

Alex shook his head. It would not be necessary. He smiled and said, "That's alright." he moved over to Dani a bit unsteady. It had been a very long time since he had anything like beer to drink, especially the German Beer. That was some good stuff and it was a lot less filling then the carbonated beer in the States. He had heard about German Beer but had never had any till then. He was not in as bad of shape as Dustin had been. The poor boy had very little drinking experience.

He sat down in the chair and just relaxed. Dani was asleep and that was good. It had been good that her father's old squad had come to visit and that him, Dustin and them had been able to go out and talk.

Riley and the others made their way to their hotel, laughing. The boy has a bit of getting tougher to go but he will get there." he told the others. "Alex seems to have held up pretty good." They were a squad. Not only looking after each other in the battle field but when together off duty as well. Even when they returned home there was that strong bond that had them looking out for each other and helping each other, even the new members that had replaced those that had got out of the service or had died.

Alex's squad was like that and the entire Battalion was becoming like that. Oh there were disagreements and such, some fights, but when it came to outsiders trying to do wrong to one of them, well they paid the price. Riley and the others continued to party a bit

Alex took Dani's hand and put his head back. In a couple days he was sure she would be on her way back to the states. It would not be long before they would be back together in Texas.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:03 pm

The nurse raised an eyebrow but nodded. “Alright, I won’t be too far, page if you need anything” The nurse left them and Dani even though she was asleep felt Alex grip her hand she sighed in her sleep and her face relaxed and she fell into a even deeper sleep. She was in the place in sleep where nightmares should be chasing her but with Alex there she had pleasant dreams. Dreams of her and Alex together with their kids, she smiled in her sleep and mumbled “Five kids Alex, I love you”
Back at home Mary was getting anxious, sure she had been told that Alex and Dani were okay, but she wanted to know more. To keep herself busy she was planning the baby shower, now that there were going to be twins they were going to need double everything. She already bought a bedside bassinet she had a feeling that Dani wouldn’t want the babies too far, especially with Alex away. Some of the ladies at the base were making baby blankets, the type that all Military children got. Yes preperations where being made. She even made appointments for Dani to see Dr. Parks, Dani wouldn’t like it, but after going through so much Mary and even Dr. Parks knew that she would have to see someone.

A little while later Dani opened her eyes and blinked seeing Alex there she smiled and squeezed his hand. She remembered her dream, 5 kids? She didn’t know about that but she also knew they would not be the ideal family to adopt either, but maybe they would end up adopting.

A nurse came in to check on Dani vitals. Everything was good Dani smiled softly and pointed to Alex and whispered “Blanket” She wasn’t sure if Alex was asleep though. Dani tried to stretch but winced the nurse came to her. “I will have a therapist come look and help you later alright?” Dani slowly nodded. She wasn’t sure about being touched right now but she would try. She knew Alex would want her to be looked at.

She didn’t really want to go back to sleep so turned to her lap top and asked the nurse to hit play. It was on quiet so wouldn’t disturb Alex, or least she hoped it wouldn’t and she began to watch it quietly. What she really wanted was Alex to kiss her like he used to, not just a peck but a loving, deep, passionate kiss, but she had a feeling that he was too concerned about how injured she was right now. Even though some of the swelling had gone done she still really looked bad.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Alex was asleep, his mind a bit jumbled because he had been drinking. His dreams went from one thing to another and really did not make sence. But when the nurse came in to put a blanket over him he woke up some. The habits of being a soldier and in a war zone. He looked over at Dani and saw that she was awake. He gave her a smile and asked. "How you doing babe. Feel any better?"

He could see the swelling had gone down some more. In the next room he heard the distinct sound of someone being sick. "Looks like Dustin is having a bit of a bad time after drinking." He had wanted to keep up with Alex and the others, to show them he as man enough to hold his beer. "He will be alright but will probably have one hell of a hangover in the morning." He could not help but grin at that. But he knew all to well he might wake up with one as well. Alcohol had a way of messing things up in your body.

Then Alex noticed a strange man out in the hallway, kind of peeking in to the room, a look on his face showing he was undecided on whether to go in or not. In one hand he had a notepad and on his suit coat he noticed an ID Badge. He sighed. Some how a reporter had managed to get through the security and make it up to the floor and was evidently wanting to get an exclusive interview with Dani and him. He looked over at Dani. "Should I get rid of him or grant him his wish?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Hearing Alex’s voice she smiled. “Ohh baby I didn’t want you to wake up” She sighed and licked her lips. “I am alright, how are you?” She knew that he would likely wake up with a massive headach. Her attention was brought to the sound she winced. “Aww poor Dustin” She looked at Alex. “How much did you guys drink?” She closed her eyes as more time released medicine entered her.

The fact that he hadn’t touched her or kissed her didn’t get pass her. Did she really look that bad? All emotions were running through her head. Had he found someone else? Was there some Soldier that he was shacking up with in Afghanistan? That was it. She searched his eyes. The rational part of her head was telling foolish. She knew he loved her and that there was no one else. She was wondering if this was the hormones that she had been warned about. She kept her mouth shut though. She didn’t want to accuse him, that would hurt him too much. Even if he had cheated on her she wouldn’t leave him. Nothing could make her leave him.

She was about to ask him if he wanted to watch the movie with her when she noticed the person too. When the question was asked of her she shrugged. “Baby I am not the one that went out drinking, the choice is yours, but I would like my hair to be brushed if you think we should. She sighed. “I am sure there are a lot of people wondering how we are all doing though, your mom Dr. Parks, the ones at the VA” When she said the word she shuddered slightly a quick flash of having a gun at her head passed through her head. “If you are up for it my love I am too”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:18 am

Alex chuckled and nodded. "Okay, first get you all dolled up and then have him come in." he leaned down and kissed her deeply, but still being careful as not to to give her any pain. When he broke the kiss he smiled. "I will see what the nurses can come up with while I talk to the man." He patted her hand and with a bit of a stagger left the room.

The reporter immediately straightened up and smiled, his eyes filled with anticipation. "Hold on there. No one is going to talk to my wife.... not until she is presentable." he held up a finger and then went to the nurses station and asked them if there was some way they could help Dani out. Then he turned to the reporter. "Well now what is your name?"

"Jones, Jim Jones." the man said.

"Well Jim, while my wife is being fixed up, lets go have a cup of coffee. I think I am going to need it." he took the man by the arm and lead him to the small break area where a pot of coffee sat. "Now Jim, I want you to keep it somewhat short if that is ok with you. She has been through a lot and needs to recover." he poured himself a cup of coffee and leaned back against the counter as he sipped it.

"I will try to keep it as short as I can, but there are so many questions. The people all want to know everything." he smiled. "Then of course there is you. You are big news right now as well. Your battles against such odds have inspired many, you are a national hero."

Alex shook his head. "I am just a soldier doing my job."

"That is not what the people think. " Jim said

Alex just shook his head and drank his coffee, giving the nurses as much time as they needed to get Dani ready. The reporter began asking Alex questions about the battle at the forward base and then at the Ruins of the Village. Questions like what was going through his mind as his platoon leader and sergeant were wounded and he had to take command. What was his plans for the future and many more. Alex answered him the best he could. and the man wrote down notes and also had a recorder to tape the conversation.

A soldier appeared in the hall way wearing the Military Police arm band and began walking their way. "Sorry Sergeant Morgan. He some how got through security downstairs." he went to reach for Jim and Alex put up a hand.

"It is alright." Alex said. "I have agreed to giving him his interview and my wife has also. I will bring him downstairs when we are done." The MP nodded and left. "Alright I think she should be ready by now." he lead Jim to the room and peered in.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Raising an eyebrow Dani was about to give him a comeback when he finally kissed her deeply. She whimpered into the kiss and returned it. When he broke it she licked her lips. “Thanks baby I think I needed that” She nodded at his instructions smiled as he patted her hand then watched as he staggered out shaking her head gently.

The nurses came in and put her in a wheel chair and took her to a room to help was her hair and then brush it. She felt a lot better even with just that done. She got changed into a new gown but refused the hoddie. “My husband has to wear it again, its lacking his smell now” The nurses nodded they understood. The nurses washed her face but couldn’t apply any make up due to the swelling.

Dani did already look a little better, she felt a lot better. While she was gone her bedding had been changed. She made it back and was back in bed with all the monitors back on and was relaxing when when Alex made it back.

She smiled at him. “They couldn’t hide much of the swelling, but maybe it will help show everyone that I am okay still” She frowned. “A lot of the guys at the VA are going to be shocked to see me like this” She closed her eyes “but I want to do it, hope he gives some money to a charity for this” She took his hand and kissed it. She didn’t mention the fear she had. She would never do it. Didn’t want him to think she doubted him.

“I am ready, just don’t let me say too much, you know me once I get talking sometimes I say too much” She squeezed his hand softly again. She nodded to the man to let him know that she was ready!
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:29 am

The reporter entered the room smiling. He was going to get an interview with Dani and he would have it out to his news media first. Surely he would get a promotion out of it. Well at least he hoped he would. Everyone was wanting to talk to Dani to get her story of what happened back in the states and the terrorist attack.

She was news as was her husband, SGT Morgan. Both had been thrown into the world news by their actions. Young people were looking up to the two of them. Examples to follow, like the astronauts, Athaletes, and some actors. Ordinary people that had gone out of their way to help others, to save others without thought of thier own lives.

The smile and happy look on his face turned to shock as he saw what shape Dani was in. No one really knew how badly she had been injured and it really made him wonder if he should be there or not. "Well I, ummm, I don't. well your are. " he stammered. He took a deep breath to get his mind back to normal. "What I mean to say is, I can come back later if you want. I don't want to make you any more uncomfortable."

Alex smiled and took Dani's hand. "It is ok."

The reporter nodded and then pulled up another chair and began asking his questions. Why did she do what she did. Did she think of what she was doing? Did think she was putting her life in danger? How did she get her injuries? There were more questions, things that had not been told yet.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:55 pm

Laying on the bed Dani looked to Alex for support. She licked her lips and when she turned her attention to the reporter. Her eyes were blackened still her arm was in a sling and bandaged you could see the edge of the scar with the stitches still in it. Her leg was elevated but the blankets covered that. Least her hair was clean. The faint beeps of all her machines could be heard as well. She looked really rough and that was made even clearer by the look that came upon the reporters face.
Dani smiled “I am okay, I do hope that by me giving you the inclusive interview you and your network will make a donation to some charity. She would have raised her eyebrows but there were too swollen to tell.

When the questions started she paused. “Why did I do what I did?” She sighed “I really don’t know, Chad was just a desperate warrior that didn’t want to go back to hell” She looked up at the reporter, I didn’t want it to end that way, but Anna was innocent, she needed to be protected and I was the only one in position to do so.” She sighed. “Some may call me a Hero I am not, my husband here, he is, I was just a terrified civilian trying to put my training to use”

With the other questions she took a deep breath and looked at Alex then back at the reporter. “How did I get my injuries? Well my eyes came from a few strikes to the head with weapons and the stiches are from a cut, my neck was when I had a knife held to my throat, I am lucky that I didnt die from that, my scar on my arm came from when” Her voice cracked here and she had to squeeze Alex’s hand to get the strength to continue “I was wrestling a gun away from Chad, he was going to shot a young deaf girl” She looked at the reporter “I will not have you or anyone else harassing her, if you breath a word of her to anyone I will see the end of your career trust me I can do it” She continued. “I was shot in Texas as well that is my wound to my leg.”

She licked her lips “The swelling on my cheek and jaw well that’s from here, I burised my ribs as well when I was kicked, but my husband saved me, I owe my life to him and the life of our twins” She looked up at him. “I am no hero though, the warriors still fighting are the heroes the ones recovering here, and in the other hospitals, the older Veterans those are the ones that should be thanked daily”

She answered the other questions and even let Alex give his answers too. She didn’t want to cut him out but doubted he would say much since he seemed shy around the cameras or reporters.

Last edited by Xuxa_Rene on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More injuries.)
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next