The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?) Empty Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:55 am

That evening one more person was thrown into the dens of the gladiators, strangely though it was a young woman but then considering how she dressed and where she worked by herself in the mountains it wasn't a surprise that people thought she was a young man. She worked with herbs in medicine helping those that couldn't afford some of the more expensive doctors or if they refused to help them. She found her seeds for the herbs in the wild. But her charge was poisoning someone, funny thing was she could make poison but she wasn't the one who poisoned the man, but his wife was very influencial and seemed as though she had something going on with the emperor so she got thrown down here. I bet they know I'm a woman as well and just threw me down here thinking I'll be eaten alive

Leotie had deep emerald green eyes and her tawny brown wings hid themselves, folded tightly on her back nervously and rather scared. When someone called out food was being brought in, simply water and bread. She went there last getting what she could before finding somewhere to settle down for the moment, she watched as some of the other new recruits thrown down here with her eyed her for a moment as though they suspected something was different about her.

Getting up carefully she wondered around finding small sections, like rooms cut off from the rest as if they were cells or bedrooms for some of them. She decided to try and get and empty one for herself, it would be far safer that way. She looked around them finding one that look unoccupied she went into it and then pulled out noticing someone in there giving gasp of shock, it was so dark she didn't notice anyone in there "s-sorry" she said and covered her mouth quickly damn it she thought and just went to find somewhere else to go.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?) Empty Re: Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?)

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:08 pm

Noticing the man, or atleast what he thought was a man entering the room, he simply looked up as the shadows of the room concealed himself while replying to the man,"if your coming in, get in before I change my mind." He detected a small sense of feminine in the voice but figured that was probably how he was. Using the shadows to conceal his body, proved to be a very good cloak to hide the build, height and such things from amyone who dared to look at him.

The only thing visable was his eyes and lower face. But beneath the shadows was a very well built, very strong fighter who happens to be very good with just about any weapon that the guards would give him. They just dont know about the one trick he has up his sleeves but knowing the moment he uses it, they would never let him go and would possibly try killing him for it.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?) Empty Re: Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:15 pm

Leotie hesitated but was clever enough to figure out if she was this scared of him then several others could be as well which meant there was definitely a sense of security there but then the problem waif he was too clever and figured out what she was, let alone the fact she had wings and was female, what on earth would he do and would she be able to defend herself. She deepened her voice a little "Thank you sir" she said politely and found another bunk in the room thinking it would be ok to use, but had come across several problems while thinking, if she stayed here too long, there would definitely be one or two problems. She settled on the be exhausted and lay back thinking to herself quickly almost forgetting his presence there. That was until she remembered of corse and looked over to where he was noticing the faint outline of his build and soon began doubting whether staying in this den would be a good idea. "umm, what's your name?" she asked politely but like before deepening her pitch "I'm Leo"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:21 pm

Looking at the man on the bunk, staring at him with nearly hawk like piercing eyes he replied,"Tank, everyone calls me tank." He stood, revealing his insanely muscular build inadvertently while saying,"if you watch my battles you will learn why, hopefully you never have to take me head on." He turned around facing his back to the man saying,"the best tip I can give you is to learn fast and dont think you made friends. They will all turn on you." He walks over to the makeshift toilet thats placed there and moves his robe some and begins pissing in the tolet not caring about the other guy.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:30 pm

Leotie being a doctor or rathe herbalist wasn't as embarrassed as most would be but still turn away. She then remembered it was best she hid her wings under her tunic top. But that was going to be rather difficult, "can I ask why you're down here Tank?' curious about what he was down here for an also why he hadn't escaped already. She heard guards coming though and tensed up. Did they remember about my wings? she shifted them and folded them tightly before she said for him to turn around, forcing him to fi he didn't and quickly moved her tunic top and slipped her wings underneath the top, at least they wouldn't be able to see them more clearly this way. They simply did a quickly run through and she gave a sigh of relief settling back down on the bed and just tried to get some rest after saying he could turn back around. But then noticed he'd most likely have questions now making her groan in her head.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:40 pm

Once he was done with relieving himself, he turned around once he was covered and said,"I have escaped several times, someone like me is hard tohide no matter how hard you try. But after a while I have began to call this place home. I just kill the next person so my rent is paid, or atleast thats hiw I see it." He went over to the man so that they where close and said to him,"the thing is," he lowered his voice so only he would hear him and said,"I know what I shouldnt and what others dont notice." The male looking person has small breasts and no package between the legs and to show what he meant tank patted her crotch lightly and said,"but dont worry, im not that kinda guy. But why do they throw someone like you down here? Was there plan to feed you to the wolves for some reason or another?" He backed away slightly showing he means her no harm and says,"im a guardian class, im a exceptionally good fighter but give me someone to protect and my special abilities enhance and become apparent and thats why I cant escape. When I protect someone my powers are on full."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:49 pm

Leotie's wings shifted wanting to snap out and move away but being under her tunic she wanted to keep them hidden. "Because I apparently killed some woman the emperor is having a fling with husband. I'm the only person they could accuse since no would believe me, I can make poisons with the right ingredients but i don't even know that woman or her husband… they know full well what I am but… like you said that was there plan." she said bluntly but still in a hushed tone. She listened for a moment Ok, maybe finding him wasn't so bad she thought to herself. In a way she was lucky to have found someone like him and not stayed with some of the other new recruits. They were suspecting her already.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:12 pm

He smiled at her saying,"seems like were in the same boat. Stay by me and I will do what I can, if you ever become my opponet all limits are off." He patted her on the head saying,"what a shame, your cute." He went back to the corner he was in before and said,"get some sleep, battles start at dawn. My name is Ryu by the way, I used to be a assassin and a guard in the same job before I got put here."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:24 pm

Leotie frowned "Hey don't go patting my head, I'm not a kid, Ryu" she said bluntly sticking her tongue out a little cheekily. She soon decided best to just leave her signs out, if battles started at dawn, they could come in very handy. she would also be able to leave but they'd most likely chain her down or clip them if she did try to escape. Shivering at the thought of loosing her feathers she settled on her bed and used her warm tawny brown wings as a blanket sleeping well and woke up just before dawn stretching out her wings as she heard the guards going around waking people up for their morning food.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:34 pm

Yawning as he woke up and stretching, not noticing that his robe was shuffled around clearly exposed his length of his sex to the woman he mest last night. After a few moments he stopped stretching and sat up and noticed his robe and quickly fixed it saying,"sorry." He didnt want to say too much so the guards wouldnt have anything to use against him. Once a gladiator won they would always feed them and give them a woman to do with as they pleased, and Ryu had taken such rewards several times but not too many.

But now his eyes where focused on something else, a different reward. But winning a battle wasnt gonna win him what he wants. This prize would take time. He didnt know why he wanted it, perhaps it was because he could relate to her and she seemed innocent. But at the same time he knew that with her around she would enhance his performance which partly made himwant to seek her as his companion both on the field and off the field. If the people loved the two of them being together then they both would have a chance but Iif the people pin them against each other then it would be bad. So in short it would all depend on what the guards orders where.

Ryu looked at Leo as he stood and said,"ready to party and earn your rent?" He smiled some showing he was happy and excited to fight, this was normal for him but wasnt considered to be normal for most. Most thought he was weird but for him fighting was relaxing in a way.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:52 pm

Leotie frowned and ruffled her wings, she was defiantly not looking forward to this, something she could not do was kill, she could fight yes, with a spear and some bows and arrows but she could not kill, her nature just wouldn't let her. "I guess" she muttered making sure her wings were hidden once again. She had simply turned away when she had first noticed him this morning and sighed a little. "Why must blood be shed for such entertainment?" she questioned able to hear crowds cheering outside. The guards, luckily saw the comical side of the young man with the far more experienced one and put them together as a pair to see who the audience would respond. They honestly didn't think the pair had a chance, clearly not knowing about either of the pair's abilities. they wear lowed to choose their weapons, she tested out some of the spears and picked one which she could use mostly since ti was the only one that was of the length she was used to.

The announcer spoke up and soon enough they were taken to the arena against another pair of people. Tow rather strong men stood opposite them, the crowd laughing at their comical duo. "Geez, don't always judge so much" she muttered and soon stood on guard. one of them going for her since it was easier to get rid of her first, or so they thought. She was quick to move but when one of them came from behind she flipped into the air her wings out for a brief second before noticing and quickly folding them, luckily no one had really noticed and she landed on her feet. She watched them carefully, noticing one was more a defensive and the other was more of an attacker "To the right, he attacks more, far more powerful strikes, the the left, not as powerful but is a good defender." she muttered to him. knowing he'd hear her.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Unlike all the others, he didnt wear armor. Personally he didnt like it, which mostly was because of the fact that he felt that the armor would weigh him down, and slow him down. Also when he got hot, the armor seemed to trap the heat in, which proved to cause exhaustion for the other gladiators and he had taken advantage of that. Not to mention people attack where the armor isnt anyways. Hearing the crowd excited him to the point where he was a bit antsy to see his fans, once outside where the crowd could see him he smiled while throwing his arms back and howled like a wolf to show his fans it was him.

THe crowd growing estactic over this, they began chanting Tank. Going to the table where the weapons where, he noticed Leo had taken a spear and thought of all the ways he could kill her. But instead of actually planning to kill her with the ways that he thought of, he used those thoughts to protect her. Learning her weakness'es so that he could protect her. He then picked up two swords that are very heavy but with the way that his body was, they where fairly light. Believing in a full offense as the best defense but at the same time he wanted to have enough power in the blades. Testing the weight of both blades he shrugged his shoulders some saying,"I guess these will do."

Upon noticing that the announcer had put Ryu and Leo together, he looked at Leo thinking *Oh shit,* He got closer to her and said to Leo,"Looks like today is your lucky day." He smiled some as he looked away from her. He looked at where she was at and then took 5 steps to the left to give some space between them, then he pointed the blade that was in his hand at her and made shure that there was enough distance between them. Once he was good with the distance he took one sword and put the spine of the sword on his shoulder while taking the other sword and placing it by his leg with the blade facing the opponents.

Hearing Leo relay intel about the opponents, he simply tilted his head to the side as he wasnt interested. He knew who what what and knew that her intel was false, this tactic has been used many times before. The one that was active is merely being a decoy while the other looks for a moment of opportunity but Ryu knowing this had a different plan. Smiling Ryu takes one of the massive swords and slams the blade halfway into the ground and then said,"I'll give you a better chance." with the sword still on his shoulder, he simply began walking to the one who wasnt doing anything. Knowing Leo was too fast for the one that was after her, Ryu didnt worry nor had a reason to worry about her.

less than five feet from the guy, Ryu said to the man,"so lets see what you got bud." the crowd began chanting Tank in a very loud and Slow manner as they knew what was gonna happen with the exception of Leo.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:30 am

Leo listened and took note of his actions shifting her wings and tightly folding them. She watched the one she was against very closely moving out of the way she watched, she really was rather swift for someone who had little to no training. But she was a very quick learner, being a doctor helped as well knowing the weak points, she hesitated a little and thought if she really had no choice to kill then she might as well show her mercy to them. She tended to dodged and finding an opening in the armour she stabbed the man between his ribs and backed off quickly watching for a moment, she attacked again and this time her spear broke, some of the crowd watched, She cursed and picked up the head of the spear "It's sharp enough" muttering she noticed that the bounds had been weak and decided to try and alter her own next time if it was possible.

Frowning she spent more time moving away and teasing her opponent to wear him down. I need to get some height thinking she looked around but still staying very aware of her tiring opponent. "Or…" something had sparked her imagination. She let the man hit her near a vital point and pretended she'd been killed however, he went over to investigate and pulling him down she pushed the spear head into his throat. A clear kill. She looked over to Ryu, the crowd that had noticed her seemed impressed, after all she wasn't built for such a sport.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:14 am

Upon noticing that his partner Leo had taken a hit, Tank leaned forward putting all his weight into the front of his feet as he let his body lift off his heels. Standing on his tip toes basically, Tank instantly dropped from a tall stand into a spinning spiral kick as he allowed his foot to barely drag against the ground. Tank's heel met with the back side of the man that stood before him, causing him to fall quickly. As the man Fell tank was already standing up with the sword in hand and coming down hard into the middle of the mans chest that laid before him.

Once it was in the man, he pushed down hard to make shure that it was a kill. Leaving the sword in the man, Tank turns around and begins running but on the third step a faint pulsating aura began to form around him as he moved. Grabbing the sword that he previously placed deep into the ground, he growls fiercely like a animal while spinning some to use the spin to pull the blade out the ground. As Leo stabbed the man in the throat, Tank had came up behind and stabbed the man directly in the back with the sword that he had just picked up. Immediately he back handed the dead man with the backside of his arm to get him off Leo.

Upon realising that she was unharmed, mostly, he relaxed some and the aura vented all at once and emitted a red but faint glow. only seen to her his eyes changed from the blood red neon glow back to normal. Looking around almost in a daze, he noticed that everyone loved the duo that the match maker's had formed.

He wasnt shure what to do now, he knew he used some of his power but wasnt shure if anyone noticed. But the one thing that he was shure of was that he knew Leo must have noticed. Tank returns his glance to Leo and turns his back to her showing he has no ties to her and begins walking to the guards for them to return him to his cell but secretely wanting to check on Leo to make shure that she is ok and not harmed.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:14 am

Leo had defiantly noticed him using his powers, the neon red eyes had shown he'd done something. She got up and when the match was ver she returned to the guards although her gaze raised to the sky briefly, it was not the right time, too many people, too easy to get caught. She sighed and lowered her gaze before she was also returned to her cell, she had a few minor injuries, but nothing that wouldn't heal within a few days.

When in the cell she found a small window to watch the other matches taking in the different possibilities of pairs, different people's abilities and such. having to kneel up on a bench backed into the wall in order to view them though. "Hmm, a lot use the same tactic" she muttered softly to herself.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:17 am

He looked at her and watched her as she watched the other fighters. He sighed some before saying,"watching your opponenets doesnt help, they dont play the same all the time. Once you think you know your opponent they switch up." He rubbed his head while sitting in the corner while saying,"well if you and I are gonna be paired up more often you need to be a little less reckless than you where today."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:40 am

"Even if they change their tactics, you can still learn different ones and learn what signs to look out for" she said bluntly. Turning her emerald gaze to him "and my spear broke so what do you expect me to do, my aim isn't great I I needed to get in close but that was unlikely, many usually go in to ensure their opponent is dead so it's the perfect time to get them close and get them in the throat" she said to him "Plus I'm a doctor not a solider so I have little fighting experience of course I'll be reckless" speaking a little hushed and huffed before she let her attention fall back to the matches. They were not called out a second time that day, with them all taken back to the accommodation they had been in before with Leotie lying back on the bunk and thinking to herself, she wanted to go have bath to be honest, but… well several of them would be doing that so she decided to wait until later on.

When everyone was quiet and she was sure everyone was asleep she slipped out of the den and walked quietly towards where she'd found the baths had been. Listening in silence before opening the door she was glad to find it empty, "Good" she whispered and stripped down leaving her clothes on the side when she bathed in the water, ruffling her feathers and gave a sigh. "I'll need to try and find some leather bonds, I don't know what'll happen otherwise" she moved her fingers through her wings, cleaning them out gently. She was very quiet, listening around for anyone who was coming in, she could at least get out quick enough and pull her garments on or dive under water and hide, or hide behind her wings but that wasn't the most favourable option.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:05 am

Groaning some as she argued at him, he simply replied,"you think there not watching you too? They will learn you aswell, and what if someone actually hits u in a critical spot?" He rested for a while, and eventually passed out.

He woke up later on to finding her gone but thought she could handle herself. So he decided to go bathe. Only holding a towel in his hand and hisrobe in the other, he went to the only bathing area available to them but didnt know leo was there. Once in he closed the door and went to one of thestalls, turning the water on. Making shure nobody was around he put his head under the water and the red aura from earlier began showing again but for a different reason.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:13 am

Leo hadn't noticed him walking in having positioned herself on the far side of the baths. She ruffled her wings and suddenly hearing a shower going she sighed and wanting to stay longer simply moved away. Although she did soon move to get out and went to go get her clothes before seeing the aura "Huh, Ryu is that you?" she asked cautiously as she changed back into her clothes and moved her wings on her back in order to fold them, although her clothes stuck to her since she'd gotten changed in a little bit of a hurry so as not to be found out.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:17 am

He looked up sharply after hearing his name, and immediately stopped using the aura and said,"Leo? Will you come here?" He rubbed his chest some where he was attacked years ago as the scar itched. Soaking under the hot water he waited to see if she would come.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:22 am

Leo moved closer, not really too cautious since it was Ryu after all. "Hmm, what is it?" she asked curiously leaning against the door of the stall he was in. "Didn't know you were in here, when did you slip out of the den?" she asked a little curiously. Her wings ruffling on her back as she leaned back against the shower stall.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:27 am

He shrugged before saying,"just a few minutes ago, wanted to shower so I came. If tje guards knew we where here they would be pissed." He touched her face with his hand and said,"you still got soap in your hair, get undressed and join me. The way things are going I'll be your guardian." He opened the door to let her in as he had nothing to hide and didnt want her tonfear him. He had plenty of women before so its not like he hasnt seen anything she has before with the exception of her wings that he has neber seen yet.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:32 am

She hesitated for a moment and shook her head "I can just wash it out in the baths" she said bluntly before hearing the guards and just going in with him although she still had her clothes on "On second though I'd rather be in here than get caught by them" she said closing one eye as the water ran over her face a little making her move her hand up to brush it away, blinking a little and looked up to him just trying not to look down mainly. "Do they usually check the baths at this time?" she asked.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:37 am

Hearing the guards himself, he took her into his hands quickly and I instantly his eyes went neon red while bleeding the aura like several times before but this time used it to cloak them and whispered,"usually, no. But lately alot, they know I sneak out alot. " looking down he saw her clothes where soaked and whispered,"take them off, we dont need you getting sick." He watched the guards like a hawk waiting for them to leave.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:44 am

Leo looked to her clothes and shook her head "I'd rather not" she said knowing if she took them off then her wings would show far more clearly, that was something she wasn't going to risk. "That's going to be a problem for me anyway, it's the only time I would be able to bath in peace, although next time I'll remember about the shower stalls" she said. Shifting she too waited for the guards to leave before she began to head out of the stall"Also why do you get so protective, I've barely known you a day and I know your of a guardian class but still it's a little strange" she said.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next