The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?)

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:48 am

She didnt want to take off her clothes so he wouldnt force her, but on her way out she hit deep. He looked at her saying,"you remind me me of my sister who passed away a few years back, but in a odd sort of way I find you slightly attractive." Looking away for a second he said,"you look just like Rebecca actually, even down to the wings....well....you dont have wings but you know what I mean right?"
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:52 am

Leo listened "Well I'm not your sister I'm afraid and I'm sure she's in a far better place than this so at least be happy for that ok?" she said to him understanding loss far more than he thought. She paused in her step when he mentioned wings and nodded "Yeah I know what you mean, anyway I'm heading back to the den after I rinse my hair off, I can dry my clothes off at another time, but I'm a bit more self conscious than you and for a good reason" she used one of the other showers to quickly rinse off her hair and wings making sure there was no more soap. She turned it off and ruffling her hair and wings pled her clothes back on and headed back to their den. When there she let her wings dry out watching the entrance for him so she knew when to hide them once more.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:57 am

Annoyed that she wouldnt accept him as her guardian for the mere fact thatshe looked like his sister the aura bled worse. Once she left entirely he punched the wall of the stall and punched a hole Iin tje wall and the aura went away and he whispered," the demon shard is growing stronger.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:01 am

Leotie ruffled her wings and sneezed "Hm, maybe I should've dried my clothes out there?" she sigh sand shook her head "Oh well, I'll have to see if there are any other clothes i can find tomorrow, they might throw out the clothes of the dead warriors" she muttered and standing up she stretched her wings out and folded them neatly before settling back down. "well at least I know I'm not the only one who has had wings, I wonder what happened to her though?" she was unaware she'd made him angry but she did dislike being compared to others it made her uncomfortable. When he got back she looked to him "Have a nice shower?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:05 am

When he came back he had a fresh wound on his hand that he used to punch the wall when he showered and answered politely by saying,"oh yeah, stunning." He shook his hand some to get the excess blood off and said,"heal!" Instead the wound stayed, frustraited he sat down.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:08 am

She saw the injury and went over looking at his hand she paused a moment and examined it. "Calm down and how did you get this it's fresh, were you punching the walls or something?" she looked up to him straight into his eyes as she waited an answer. Meanwhile she found some bandages she'd stored away already and wrapped it around the wound. "Be more careful Ryu" she said sternly to him. "Why are you annoyed anyway?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:13 pm

when she examined his hand, he looked away from his hand. Normally it would heal on its own but that was always when he had a charge to protect. Looking away he mumbled,"how could I..." he stopped trying to remember why he had forgotten such a thing.

Looking at her when she asked why he was annoyed, he looked just over her shoulder trying to avoid eye contact and said to her,"why am I annoyed? Who said I was annoyed?" clearly lying as the wound bled through the makeshift wrap beginning to drip some.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:56 am

She looked to the blood dripping and unwrapped it instead using the bandage to put pressure on the wound before noticing he wasn't looking at her and frowned "It was something I said wasn't it?" she sighed "Geez, don't be annoyed about that and stay still I need to get the bleeding to stop" she said and made sure that the bleeding stopped completely this time.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:26 am

The wound stung some as she unwrapped his wound and the blood fled some untill she started working on it. He looked away and then back at her and said,"I know you dont like to be compared to others, but I really do think you remind me of someone else... just in a attractive way. Then again I guess when your ling in a place like this...well you crave love."

Touching her face for a moment and then putting his hand away.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:36 am

Leo looked to him "Well that is sweet, I guess but like you said ti could also be that" she said and when the bleeding did stop she bandaged it up once again "Again just be careful ok Ryu, I don't like seeing anyone hurt" she said and took a deep breath "One more thing, I have a favour to ask, any idea where I can get some leather straps, I don't really want to get found out if possible since a lot of them I doubt are like you and also… just promise you won't freak out since you're bound to find out anyway and I need to bind them…" she took a deep breath and turned her back to him letting her wings moved on her back "I do have wings, but I also need to keep them hidden. which is a lot harder than you'd think"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:03 pm

Nodding some as she asked tbat he doesnt freak out, when she turned around and began going topless he felt odd as he couldnt figure it out. Noticing the wings he touches them with his damaged hand and says,"I likethem. I dont know about a set of leather straps but I know a leather vest... will be good for the breast and wings."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:51 am

Her wings shifted when he touched them and nodded at what he said "Might be a good idea" she said waiting for him to move his hand before she let her top drop back over her back and wings. "You're the first to not freak out though I can tell you that" she said "and where is this leather vest anyway?" after having been told about it she left to see if she could find what he was talking about. Luckily the one she did find fitted her she she quickly out it on under her shirt when no one was looking, having made sure of that a lot before she even tried to put it on. She headed back while later having picked up their dinner on the way back "Hey, I picked up some food on the way back and the vest seems to fit ok"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:18 am

Telling her that the vest would be in the armory department, he watched her leave to go get it. once she came back with food, he took his half that she had for him ,"excuse me," he said and then took his hand and intentionally touched her on the chest and began feeling her chest. He knew it must have looked like he didnt mean for it to, but he had a reason.

Stopping moments after he had started rubbing her chest he looks at her and says,"good, you look and feel the part. and sorry about the whole... ya know," points at her chest as he shrugs his shoulders slightly. He begins eating his food, which tastes good giving the considering that they normally starve the fighters.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:57 am

She watched figuring out it most likely wasn't what most would initially think. "It's ok, plus it's best to get someone else to check anyway" she smiled and sat down dross legged leaning against the bed in the room and ate her food contently thinking about what else there was to do that day. "Is there anywhere to train around here?" she asked him. "if so, I think i'll do a bit of training in the morning I'm still rather tired from yesterday" she sighed "as well as the match earlier today…" she sighed. Knowing she'd have to stretch her wings at some point so decided when they were sleeping and when she was bathing of course.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:09 am

Looking at her as she began to sit with her legs crossed and saud to her,"sit like that and men will think your gay and or weak and will try to rape u... once they find out that you got a inner and not a outter, they will end up tossing u around like a rag doll." Hoping she would take his advice because he wanted her to himself, even if he and her where to be intimate they would have to be quiet and very secretive about it as well but he knew that the moment that he figured out that she was a woman and not a guy.

He looked at the ceiling as she asked about training and said,"no, not really. But I can teach you in here. The only place u can actually train is in the arena and thats life or death, do or die."

Looking away he says to her,"when you bathe, will you let me go with you so I can guard you? I dont want anyine to find out our secret and I dont want anyone to take advantage of you."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:24 am

She turned a little red and tried to find another way to sit comfortably which was a little harder to her. But ended up sitting back with he legs stretched out. "And that wouldn't happen" she said "partly because I doubt you'd let that happen more than anyone else here and wings have another advantage, they can push people off themselves because even though they are light they are very strong" she said to him smiling "something which is very handy in this kind of environment. "and I'd appreciate it, I don't know how to fight very well so any help would be good Ryu" Listening to his next request she looked to him thinking for a moment "Hmm, well ok, but don't make it too obvious, people get suspicious very quickly"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:35 am

"I wouldnt let anyone touch you in such a way," he said boldly and then said,"nobody would know im there when im guarding you." His eyes flashed red for a second and he turned completely invisable and said,"see?" He turned visable again and said,"the things I can do im good at, but I cant do much."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:46 am

Leotie smiled and nodded a little "Ok then, and no I didn't see" a slight smile on her face as she said that. "Also why do you're eyes keep flashing red?" she asked him curiously before looking to him for an answer. The guards however, were down rather late "We're having a late night entertainment, newbie's gather together" shouted one of them. Hesitating she headed to gather with the other newbie's and listened closely, the arena was lit up with fire which faced and flickered around. Soon enough they were paired for their matches, she was against a rather stocky looking young man, who looked a bit oder than her, maybe in his late twenties, early thirties. She picked up a spear once again and gave a light sigh, luckily she and the leather vest on which would offer additional protection.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:51 am

He looked away at her question before replying,"its the acgivation of my powers, they glow red when im in rage and my powers are heightened." He stood as he heard the guards come in, he wished her luck quietly and said,"looks like this will be fun." Standing at the entrance watching to see how the match goes and hopes she would be able to handle herself."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:59 am

Leotie watched the matches before in silence hoping it would go well, she heard the crowds it was a small crowd, clearly this was the emperor;s arrangement, possibly a party. When they were called out she watched her opponents movements with care and listened a little to the crowd, seems she was known a little already as the person who was paired with Tank, he seemed to be quite famous amongst them. She quickly brought her focus back to that of her opponents and dogged a rather close attack from his sword.

The match dragged on for quite some time, She always kept her distance using the spear to attack vital or weak points on the body. Also her agility helped frequently with dodging, although one of the hits landed on one of the weaker parts of the leather vest and tore the top of her tunic as well. Her wings moved out instinctively when the sword was brought down, blocking the attack, it was a strong block but she heard gasps and chatter from the crowd. Damn what have I done?! she thought, then another attack tore her shirt again this time it was far more serious. A snarl came from her throat, seemed she was far more annoyed at her identity being found out than scared and attacked the poor man, catching him off guard her wings moving over him like a bird of prey protecting their food while eating, a blood curtailing scream was heard from the man before she looked up. There were cheers but, down in the dens word was spreading quickly. This was not going to be easy from this point on, Her tunic had torn revealing her breasts in the middle of the fight.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:51 am

Ryu felt safe having her out there alone, thinking she could out maneuver her opponent if anything but never counted on the enemy getting lucky. One moment he was watching, and the next moment he saw her wings come out. Instantly he knew this was bad, but perhaps it could be salvaged. But that thought instantly went out the window once her opponent slashed at her again, this time revealing her breasts.

First thought he had was that she looked attractive in the chest but quickly took that thought away as he rushed outside to go to her side. Quickly taking off the makeshift shirt that he had on and threw it on her. It was big enough to slip on her easily considering the size of his chest. He looked around while waiting to see if anyone was gonna attack, looking down at his hand for a moment and he noticed that his right hand was glowing red from the Aura that he was emitting. THis was his power, Enhancing traits like strength by infusing it with aura.

everyone in the world has aura, but rarely you will find someone who knows how to harness it and use the aura to there advantage. Noticing the aura, he knew it was to late to try and hide it now. Taking Leo into his arms, he pulls her close to his chest and raises his voice,"ANYONE WHO DARES TOUCH MY WIFE WILL MEET DEATH BY MY HANDS," meaning what he had said, and has the methods to do it. Beginning to walk her back he whispers to her,"stay by my side, stay close."

He knew that this was now gonna make it hard for the both of them, more for her but the toll would be more on him than it would her. If anything happened to her, he would be deeply affected by it and he would never let anything happen to her... for some reason he cared about her way more than he thought.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:05 am

The guards were laughing a little as was the woman at the side of the emperor. She was about to turn on her wings poised for take off before noticing Ryu coming over and quickly pulled the makeshift top on whited covered her pretty easily considering. No one attacked after that and crowds were a little surprised still when her partner from earlier that day came out. About to speak she stopped when he held her close and moved a little to look up at him. When did I become your wife? she was still a little excited from the fight before and also meant she was a little touchy as well. "Sorry I didn't think he'd get that lucky or that the vest would fall apart" she sighed and ruffled her wings under the shirt he'd given her to wear. "and thanks for the shirt" she settled back down in their den able to hear the whisperings although like before no one would really get too close if Ryu was there especially after that speech of his.

"You also care an awful lot about someone who you've not know for too long" she whispered in his ear after figuring out that the whole wife thing was mainly just a cover, it'd make it easier for them both in a sense with him being able to get closer to her far more easily without suspicion and it would also mean she was a little safer if she was on her own. So she did see the logic after she'd calmed down. "I really do owe you a lot Ryu, just for that" she said quietly after settling down on the bunk and shifted her signs so they were comfortable.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:18 am

ignoring the part about her asking when she became his wife, he continued guiding her to the safety of his room that he had been sharing with her. "You dont have to apologise, shit happens." Once they where in the room he closed the door and said,"no problem, you can keep the shirt." Able to hear the hushed whispers, Ryu sighs some but quickly recovers when she spoke again, with her whispering in his ear he was able to hear her clearly. In a quiet manner he simply replied,"when you came in the room, the first time. I found you highly attractive, and being lonely does things to you. Your the first woman I have seen in ages that I really want to be with and not use like the women that they serve to the warriors here as a treat for killing another." He sat down in his usual spot and said,"sorry about bursting out about the wife thing, but I do think you would make a good wife." He shrugged saying,"you dont owe me, besides its not like we have much to give each other in a place like this."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:28 am

Leotie smiled and laughed a little "Well thank you for that, I don't think many would think that of a woman who's lived in the mountains for her life" she laughed and smiled before kissing his cheek gently. She then moved back to her bunk and relaxed "I want to get some sleep ok, so I'll see you in the morning" Leotie then settled down for the night, her wings moving over her body as a blanket in order to keep warm as she slept.

The next morning she woke up giving a yawn and rolled onto her back for a moment before blinking and sitting up. She stretched open her wings. "Well this day is going to be difficult" she sighed and ruffled her wings folding them before she looked over to him to see if he was awake or not. Standing up she stretched out and looked to the door wondering if she should go and get them their breakfast.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:34 am

when she kissed him on the cheek, that was the first time that he had felt such affection that wasnt instended to use his body or vice versa. This one felt like a kind act of love, the young development of that love actually. He at first was gonna sleep on the floor like he had always done but decided that if she was gonna look like his wife that he would play the part, plus sharing body warmth would be nice for a change.

Getting on the bed with her quietly and slowly, he slowly snuck into the bed with her and slowly moved her wing and some of the blanket onto him. Comfortable laying there beside her he whispered,"night love," almost instantly he had passed out, the warmth rocked him to sleep and for the first time he slept pretty good. Planning to get up before her but since he felt so good, he wasnt able to wake up like he normally did.

Unaware that the morning had came quicker than he had thought, she was waking up and he was still passed out. As he slept, his veins pulsed some with the red aura. The pulse moving in a up and down manner very slowly but was faint and only seen when he was sleeping and could only be seen up close.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next