The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?)

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:12 am

Continuing his rythem the best that he could without messing up the rythem, he continued to kiss her intimately meanwhile getting closer and closer to the end of his rope. She may be a small, skinny woman but she was very intense and very good. He broke the kiss long enough to get to her neck and began kissing her neck as he started getting closer and closer to his climax and whispered,"lets leave this place."

((sorry for the short scene, trying to get past the sex part due to the gf being beside me Razz that and i dont want to linger on the same area too long...))
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:16 pm

She soon reached her limit and listened to his words panting she leaned against him, her wings moving to rest around them "and how are we going to do that then, easy enough for me as long as I'm outside, you're a different story though" she said catching her breath. She turned her gaze a moment hearing whispers and mutterings outside again "Hmm, wonder who that is, sound like small children" she said joking around a little.

(It's fine, i was going to end it in this post anyway…now onto the escape!!!)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:56 pm

reaching his limit, he releases inside her as he moans deeply and thrusting a few more times as an added pleausre as he cums deep inside her. Talk of them getting out was interesting, he knew a way to get out and if they would get out they wouldnt ever be found again. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her and didnt care about the stupid arena anymore. He just wanted to be with her.

"I know a way out, this cell has a hidden compartment in it that lets me leave." he smiled as he whispered to her. "every time I escaped I made it seem like I was doing it from somewhere else, so they put me back here and i just keep quiet." kissing her as he laid there on the top of her and whispered,"but its risky,but it works."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:03 pm

Leotie listened and raised an eyebrow "Then how did you keep getting caught" she whispered making him move onto his side beside her instead and moved one of her wings over them both. The warm silky feathers acting like a soft blanket. "Well can we rest a little before our attempt?" she whispered softly and kissed him gently enjoying the warmth beside her. "And if it's risky that only makes it far more fun" she smiled, "anyway we still have today to get through so let's eat, get some rest and try tonight ok?" she whispered finally.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon May 26, 2014 10:55 am

He smiled some, more in a manner to hide the pain when she mentioned how he kept getting caught and said to her,"I kept getting caught because every time I escaped, the one who i was linked to, like you, as there guardian they would die usually on the way out of this place and without the link i didnt want to go on." He rubbed her hair some from her face and said,"yes, lets rest but please, dont get off. This feels comfortable like this."

(sorry for the long delay)
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 26, 2014 11:06 am

Leotie kissed him softly when she saw his pained smile but listened to what he said. "I see, well it won't happen this time ok, I promise, plus this time we'll be rue to escape" she said and kissed him gently again not moving like he'd asked but made sure her wings were over them as they got some rest. "Love you Ryu and sleep well" she said softly and moved a little bit just to get settled before falling asleep.

Once she woke up she blinked and lifted her head hearing something, there was a commotion outside their den which had caught her attention. Nudging him "Hey Ryu wake up" she whispered and looked to their door watching it encase something happened. "What's going on?" she questioned half to herself and half to Ryu.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4