The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sailing into New World

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sailing into New World Empty Sailing into New World

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 31, 2014 9:21 pm

Sailing into New World AnimeVampireBoyBlond
Reain was sitting down on an island beach the sun rays hitting his palish skin and his red eyes absorbing the sun rays. He smiles as he feels his body absorbing all of the sun rays. He can't help but think how he ended up abondoned on this island but all the more he thought of it the more rage that built up in him. He then heard something he thought he would never hear again. It was the sound of the wind bouncing off the sails of a boat. The flare flare fruit gave Reain the power of solar energy which most people wouldn't guess because Reain had the complextion of a Vampire. He was human except for the devil fruit power given to him. He smiles as he decides to signal the passing ship. He paid no mind to the pirate flag on the mast. Mostly because he use to be one. He smiles as he utters the words. "Solar flare" A white light radiats from his body into a large flare that could be seen from miles out. He holds the flare for a few seconds before doing it again.

Last edited by Silver Fang on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Sailing into New World Empty Re: Sailing into New World

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 9:48 pm

Sailing into New World 817604-bigthumbnail_zps0d258a5f

Siren Faye laughed as she and her mangy crew were celebrating their most recent triumph steal. She was a strange woman. Wolf ears and one eye she always kept covered. Her crew did not mind though. She was tough but reasonable captain. The Bloody Blue Rose was her ship. Known by the blood covered blue rose on the main sail. Her ears twitch a moment before she turns her sight to that of an island. She gave a whistle and the crew jumps into action. Within minutes they were at the shore. She jumps down from her ship and readies her sword.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 31, 2014 10:04 pm

Reain doesn't even move as he sees them pull the boat a shore. He pulls on his jacket and his black gloves his red eyes glancing over the crew. He pays no attention to the Captain who was at the ready. After looking over the Crew he looks at the woman now standing in front of him. "Nice ears" He replies sharply. "I see you have a large crew but your in need of an reliable first mate." His comment just loud enough for the crew to hear it. He then looks right into The captains eyes and says, "That is a great sword but unless you plan on killing me put it away." His attiutude clearly very rude. But his look was so suave and charming.

Last edited by Silver Fang on Sat May 31, 2014 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 10:24 pm

Siren looks at this creature before her. She says, "I don't let just anyone on my crew and might want to lose the attitude. It is not something I allow. You got me?" Her voice was stern and strong. She did not allow any disrespect. But she was on guard because she could smell something wrong with him. Her ears twitch some. "You ate devil fruit. What's your ability?" She puts her blade on her shoulder. It was her way of showing respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 31, 2014 10:45 pm

Reain smiles and says, "I am guessing you got more than wolf ears." He looks at her and says, "I ate the flare flare fruit or the bright light fruit most people that it useless. I have found it very usefull as I found out it is solar energy that comes in real handy if you know how to use it." He smiles and holds out his arm and fires a ray of heat that mealts the base of the tree he was resting on and causing the rest of it to erupt into flames.

Last edited by Silver Fang on Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 11:15 pm

Siren looks at him with a smile. She says to him after seeing his ability in action, "Not bad for a new beginner. As for my wolf traits, that is for another time. That is if you prove your worth as a pirate. Let's see what you can do once you get into the real world and not on this island." One of her men looked at her like she was crazy but she just patted his back. She could at least get the kid off the island. Where he went after that was none of her damn business. But she had to admit his ability would be really useful to her. They went back aboard the ship and started to get around to take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:56 pm

Reain walked on too the boat and didn't even look over the crew as he walked up to the mast of the ship his tall frame and musclar built he take off his jacket revealing his well built forearms and the white short sleeve shirt he wore under it. He grabbed the two big ropes to lower the sail and starts walking backwards pulling the ropes by himself lowering the sail and letting the main sails catch wind. As the wind caught the sails the boat gave a tug as it freed it's self from the shore. Reain grabbed his jacket it pulled it on and walked off to the front of the ship where watched the horizan.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:23 pm

Siren looks at the man a moment and picked him up by the collar of his shirt. "Listen to me runt. You don't go messing with my ship unless I give an order to do so." She makes him sit in the kitchen. The cook looks at her asking, "Cap, what's with the new fish?" She says in response, "Keep him here." She goes back on deck. The cook chuckles and says as he chops some carrots, "Don't mind her boy...She is protective of her crew and ship. Many of us served as her father's crew. So she grew up with us. And this ship was her father's as well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Reain glares at her and allows her to grab his collar and snatch him into the kitchen. He sits where she throws him and his glare shot to the cook as he started to talk. "Your captin is a foolish girl she screams ready for set sail and I set sail on my own leaving her crew well rested for what ever may come our way and she catches temper I want not her crew not even her ship I wanted off that island and I was willing to pledge alligence to anyone who would get me off and help me find the miserible bastards that left me there." He stands up and removes his jacket. Places it on the back of his chair and sits down. He looks at the cook and glares at the door way.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:20 pm

The cook glares at the boy and says pointing a knife at him, "That foolish girl stormed the Snow Tomb Prison by herself to save more than half this crew from the gallows. You watch your tongue boy or I will cut it out." He finishes cutting up the carrots and puts them in the stew he was making. "Talk to her during dinner. She is always calmer at the dinner time because it is darker. I'm sure that she will help you out. But try not to ask about her right eye. Bad blood there." He sighs some and tosses a few apples at him. "Make yourself useful." He gives him a knife. "Skin the apples and cut them evenly into slices."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:44 pm

Reain's glare grows more and more his temper boiling he couldn't figure out what made these people believe they were on his level. He frowns catche the knife skin and slices the apples. He then walks out back to the deck. He walks by everybody and back to the front of the deck and lets the suns rays absorb into his body.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Siren stood watching the horizon as her navigation expert Loga kept them on course for the closest port. She sniffs the air and says softly, "A storms coming on fast." She turns to her crew. "A storm is coming. Bunker everything down. Rather be safe than sorry." Everyone gets to work she looks at Reain. She says, "You really think that you are on a higher level just because you ate a devil fruit? A pirate is only as good as the strength and loyalty of the crew they are with. And by the look of you, you did not have much of either one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:19 pm

Reain smirks stands up and pulls on his jacket. He looks at the crew walks out and starts to help tie everything down. As he helps the crew he hums a song to himself. He pulls heavy ropes over his shoulder and ties down sails. One of his ability is to teleport to any area where there is sunlight. He was quick to move around the ship and tie down everything when he was finish he jumped down landing softly to make sure he didn't damage the ship. He then goes and stands at the front of the ship. He takes his jacket off and ties it down to one of the railings on the ship the black silk jacket was very well taken care of. He then looks foward into the ocean.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:31 pm

Siren watched him as she work to make sure everything was tied down before the storm hit the ship. The kid was rude and annoying but he was he is useful. She was not blind to that. She stands beside him and says, "Before I let you on my crew, I need to know in detail how you got on the island. I can't have a traiter living among us. That is what I had to deal with with my last second in command."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:16 pm

Reain looks at Siren and says, "I will and always have been a pirate but a monster I rufuse to be." He looks off into the storm clouds. "My father was Marco the Phenix Reain rasies his short sleeve just up to his shoulder where he reveles a tattoo of phenix flying around an anchor. "He was the right hand man to the worlds strongest pirate. White Beard." He looks down. "He was a great right hand man until the death of White beard and an even better Captin." He rolls down his sleeve and looks back at the sky. "I thought I would keep the family tradition going and joined the first crew I could they were really great at first." He sighs hard and leans against the railing. His tall musclar frame still almost 6 inches taller than Siren. "Then they started killing innocent people mass murders and killing people for fun. Neither in which my father or White Beard needed to do to become great pirates." He stands up and looks straight up and says, "Brace for it stoms coming good call."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:35 pm

Siren looks at him as he told her his story. She says to him as she looks at the sky, "You can have a place in the crew and I will help you the best I can to get your revenge." She says softly before going inside, "I could smell it in the air. Now get inside before you get sick. It's going to rain hard." Within moments of her saying that, the ways started to get rough as the clouds grew dark and let loose a down pour. The navigation followed after making sure they would make it through the storm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:18 pm

Reain looks at her and says, "Go ahead inside the storms are a good test of my strenth." He hands her his jacket. "Take care of it. It is something my father gave me" He looks foward and says, "He swaddled me in it as a baby kissed me and mother and left out with White Beard. That jacket means the world to me see it inside and I will make sure you ship is safe as long as my jacket is safe." His body begins to glow and radiate sunlight. He looks at Siren and says, "It's real handy during the storms right."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Siren looks at him for a moment and nods slowly. She says softly, "I will keep it safe for you." She smiled as he glowed brightly as the sun. "Very handy indeed...But be careful..." She takes his jacket with her inside her cabin. She put his jacket with her father's hat safely. She removed her clothes and changed into her night clothes. She was allowed to be herself in her cabin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Reain looks back at the helm and walks across the ship and up to the helm he then he looks at where the navigator had it set for. He remains near the helm and keeps the ship on course. The waves splashing all over the ship. Reain could use his power to see the through the stormy night he did not wish to harm the ship so he didn't allow his power to incresae by that and burn the ship.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:09 pm

Siren can feel the waves hitting the ship too hard. She covers herself and makes her way to the deck. As she thought, the ship was being pulled off course. She quickly gets to the wheel of the ship. She slowly steers the ship through the storm. She says to herself, "The sea is not going to get my father's ship! You hear me!" She tenses up as the wheel cuts into her hands trying to go with the current.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:09 pm

Siren can feel the waves hitting the ship too hard. She covers herself and makes her way to the deck. As she thought, the ship was being pulled off course. She quickly gets to the wheel of the ship. She slowly steers the ship through the storm. She says to herself, "The sea is not going to get my father's ship! You hear me!" She tenses up as the wheel cuts into her hands trying to go with the current.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:09 pm

Reain watches Siren as she comes out and he looks at her as she handles the ship. As she starts to scream at the ocean he smirks and climbs the mast to look onward into the ocean to make sure they didn't hit anything. Once he got up there he used his solar flare to try and make the path way as clear as possible.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:47 pm

Siren keeps the ship steady as the waves beat against them. She looks at him a moment and was glad that he could light the way. She feels the waves getting rougher as they got closer to port. It took nine hours longer than expected but she got them to port. They were in the south port of the city. Officially the city was called Laguna. But it's not known as that to the pirate population. Siren gets dressed properly and got her crew doing their jobs before they could leave the ship. She got Reain his jacket back and made her way off the ship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:59 pm

Reain sat on the ship his jacket tucked in between his arm. He sat on one of the mast out looking the city they stopped at. He closes his eyes and lets the wind blow over him the suns light being absorbed into his skin as he felt his power growing. He smiles and opens his eyes as he over looks the ship making sure nobody got to close to it. His eyes burning red as he over looks city and ship and the suns rises high in the sky.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:12 pm

Siren had decided to look into things for Reain to make sure he was being honest with her with what had happened to him and his last crew. To an inn call the Bloody Rampage. It was the best place to get information in this part of the ocean. It was also the fastest way to get information without your enemies finding out. She sits down at the bar and smiles as the bartender Rufus came over to her quickly. He asks her, "What are you needing on this trip Siren?" She says to him, "I have a new crew mate. I wanna make sure he's on the up and up on how he came to be on the cursed island. His name is Reain. He claimed to be marooned there by his own crew mates because he wouldn't be a killer." He looks at her with a serious concerned face, "I will have information for you by 3 hours from now. This one is on the house." She nods to him and goes into the market for an hour before going back to the ship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next