The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:32 pm

He continued to lick and suck her roughly wanting her to enjoy herself. He heard her in his mind and he could also hear her doubts. He stops a moment slightly confused. "Darling do you really want to please me that badly? What makes you think that you don't already give me pleasure? The sounds you make, drive my inner beast go crazy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:36 pm

"I want you to show me, on me, what would excite you the most baby" She had said that in his mind as she moaned and withered beneth him. She then looked at him. "Baby I just want you to feel this good is all" She bucked her hips towards him. "You going to leave me hanging?" She teased.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:50 pm

He took a moment to understand what she was saying. He goes back to licking and sucking her tender folds roughly before inserting 3 fingers. He moved them in and out of her fast and rough. "My neck is my main sweet spot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:24 pm

As he continued licking her she couldnt help but moan out then inbetween moans she looked at him. "No, I know that is your sweet spot baby" She paused she had a feeling he was going to get angry after this. but she swallowed mainly out of habit and spoke only into his mind. "I want you to show me what you want me to do to you, like the violence you know you can't hurt me anymore"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:02 pm

Drake looks at her before stopping at the moment. He bit his bottom lip as he was not sure how to show her. He looks at her and brings her to him. He places her hands on his back letting her feel the smooth but thick scars on him. "This is the center of my pleasure nerves of my body. The scars are from a mixture of whips and red hot pokers." He looked down at her eyes. "Now it doesn't hurt but you still have to be careful."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Brook had been fearful that he was going to be mad at her but instead he pulled her up and Placed her hands on his back. She felt the scars. She licked her lips and rubbed it up anddown. "How does that feel baby?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:18 pm

He smiles as her touching those scars made him feel very good. Waves of pleasure went through his body and he nearly crumbled under her touch. His eyes flash red with desire as he looked down at her. Drake kisses her deeply before biting into her neck ever so gently. His eyes staying red with desire. He wanted her. He just was not sure if she could handle him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:54 pm

Knowing that she was pleasing him made Brook even more passionate. She kisseed him back roughly and very gently she scratched his back on his scars. She saw the red in his eyes and with the other hand stroked his face "Give me all you want baby, I can take it, make yourself feel great. and that will make me feel better"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:37 pm

Drake smiles and growls in delight as he pins her down roughly. His eyes focused on her. "Be careful what you wish for my dear." His voice changed as his darker personality began to surface. The look in his eyes much colder than before. He keeps her tightly pinned to the bed as he inserts his member back inside her soaked folds. He moves in and out of her as rough and forceful as he can. Making the bed slam into the wall with each thrust. (Trying to hint at a darker spilt personality that comes out when he sexually provoked.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:24 am

((Sounds good to me....she wouldn't have figured it out yet....could he hurt her like not if he would or not but could he actually just so I get it right))

Brook licked her lips a bit worried. He didnt look the same, but she needed to do this for him, he needed it. She could no longer touch him but she moaned out with each thrust and smiled up at him. Could he even seen her? She wasnt certain.

((they had a baby right??))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:20 am

(Yes they had a boy and a girl. Yes this darker personality could hurt her and he plans to.) He growls darkly before thrusting hard and deep. He could feel and hear her new vampire flesh breaking. He knew that this hurt like hell. He whispers in her ear, "You are a fun little pet. Drake finally found me good little play thing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:29 pm

((Oh that should be intresting))

Suddenly Brook was no longer enjoying this. Drake had left her. She struggled against this force but she couldn't, she didnt want to show this beast how scared she was. Nor did she want to frighten their children, where were they anyways?

When he spoke she smiled up at him although her body was breaking and she was in so much pain the her vision was starting to black out. She had one last chance while he was still in her ear she turned and bit into his sweet spot. She then started to push against him, she was trying to break free. Even though he was breaking her and she was about to pass out from the pain, she thought that vampires were stronger, why couldnt see buck this person off.

She started to cry. "Drake I know you are in there, I know this isnt you, come back to me" She was nearly blacked out due to the pain, she had no strength left in her to get him off of her or even to fight him anymore.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:42 pm

Drake let out evil hateful growl as he felt her bite his ear. He got off her holding his head. The darker side growls out, "This is not the end..." His eyes turned gold again and he instantly went to their blood supply and got her hooked up to an iv and blood bag.

Angie was the one to come out to see what was wrong. She was holding little Jennifer Savannah in her arms. When she entered the room she instantly knew what was wrong. She gave Connor Jennifer so she could help the two of them. She covered Drake with a blanket as he was shaking in a corner. She then covered Brooke in a blanket. "Looks like Derek is a problem now too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:21 pm

Brook saw the change but she was too weak to go to him. She tried to reach out but he only hooked her up she closed her eyes and waited, she knew she was going to be useless till she was strong again.

Sensing her child around she opened her eyes again, although it was a struggle. But all too soon her daughter was given to someone else and she couldnt do anything about that either. She raised an eyebrow, the blood already helping a little, least not feeling so weak but still in a lot of pain. "Who is Derek, where is Drake, is he okay?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:44 pm

Drake was still shaking in the corner not remembering what he did. But then again he never did when Derek was out. Angie says to Brooke, "You can see your children once you are healed. I didn't want Jennifer to see you like this. Halfling children can remember everything from birth. Derek is Drake's separate personality. He's a lot darker meaner. Drake always wakes up with no memory of what Derek does. So it may take him a few to calm back down."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:09 pm

Brook nodded. Okay at least her babies were okay. "How bad do I look?" She asked softly. As much as she wanted Drake she did not him to be upset. "What brings him out?" She asked softly. She was feeling stronger but still hurt. "Also, I thought I couldnt hurt, like be hurt...like this" She said.

(can vampires cry? Guess she wouldnt sleep but how does she heal from this?))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:41 pm

(Blood helps that regeneration. Fresh blood works faster. Blood bag blood isn't fresh. So it's slow. Vampires can cry tears of blood.) Angie sits down a minute. "We can be broken and we do feel pain. How do I explain this...our flesh is like marble. It takes a lot to hurt us. Derek is triggered by Drake's strong desire for pain mixed with pleasure. He can't really control it. He didn't mean to. Derek sees inflicting pain on others as pleasure. While Drake sees himself getting hurt as pleasure. Derek and Drake are opposites." She looks over the raw chipped flesh. "You are chipped and raw. But you are healing. You would heal faster with fresh blood."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:13 pm

(((Okay thank you)))

Brook nodded slowly. "Okay, so it takes a lot to hurt, but it hurts a ton" She was still withering in pain doing her best to hide it since she knew her and Drake were linked. She heard the explanation, she closed her eyes as tears of blood formed in her eyes, so it was her fault, she had pushed him to hurt her, thinking that it would turn him on, to make it best for him.

She tried to not let the tears fall, she couldnt really afford to lose blood right now. She looked up at Angie "How is Drake?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:22 pm

Drake looks at her slowly getting up from the corner once he calmed down. He vanishes for a few seconds before reappearing with a large mountain lion. He looks at her and says, "Feed..." He makes the creature calm in a trance like state. He says his voice cracking, "Please forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:37 pm

When Drake took off on her she almost began to cry again but he returned quickly. She saw the mountain lion. "Forgive me kind creature" She hopped that Drake's trance like state would ease the animals pain. She feed from it then laid back down. She began to feel better and then looked to Drake. "Baby of course I forgive you, it was my fault I shouldnt have pushed you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:51 pm

Drake looks at her with a smile. He was happy that she was not mad at him he wasn't sure what to say to make things better. The creature went limp in his arms as she finished feeding. "I really did not mean to hurt you. I thought that Derek was erased after I became a vampire. But since I had no interest in lovers after becoming a vampire, he must have went dormant inside my mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:45 am

Brook felt way better when the blood finished going through her. She licked her lips, she eyed the mountain lion, such a beautiful creature would she ever get over killing an innocent for that? She looked up at him. "I will just be careful, it was my fault, I misunderstood, I though you, Drake, liked to hurt to get off, I just wanted you to feel pleasure, the pleasure that you were giving me" She turned to the girl in the room feeling a bit embarrassed. that she was being so intimate with Drake.

She then grinned and shook her head. "Hope I am not grossing you out" She turned to Drake. "Are you feeling better now baby?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:54 am

Angie just shrugged her shoulders before leaving the room for the for the two of them to talk in private. Drake dispose of the mountain lion before returning to her side. "I'm feeling much better even though I'm still upset for the fact that you were hurt. Before we experiment any further in the mall we have, I believe we should at least have some chains so when I get out of line, my other self cannot hurt you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:09 am

Brook frowned as Angie left. Then Drake left. "Man I am screw up" She mumbled to herself. When Drake came back and came to her she stroked his face. "Baby I am fine, look at me, I am almost healed" In truth she hadn't seen herself to see if she was healed or not.

She sat up fast and shook her head, "No I will not chain you, I can not, I got you out of this time, I will get you out of it next time, please do not make me chain you!" She was getting upset and begging with him. She still had the feeling thatAngie and Connor hated her, now Drake wanted her to chain him? What else is going to go wrong with her?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:16 am

Drake looks at her completely shocked and completely confused by her reactions of having her chain him up. "Will you please calm down? I only suggested it for your well being. There is no reason for you to start crying and panicking." He was not angry with her he was just a bit frazzled by her rapid to change of state of mind. It made her harder for him to understand. On top of that, is threw him out of balance with his ability

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next