The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) - Page 4 Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:39 pm

Drake looks at her as she was not very good at hiding her emotions. Jennifer and Damon could easily tell that they had upset their mother just as much as Drake could. But before they could say anything to her through their telepathic connection, she was gone. Jennifer and Damon cry loudly as they were upset that they had upset their mother. Drake got an idea and took the twins into his arms. He raced after Brooke and said to her after climbing the tree carefully with them in his arms, "Brooke you don't have to hide things from us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:05 pm

Brook heard her babies from a long ways away. She didnt want to upset them. She sighed as they found her and took her kids. "I am sorry loves, I just had emotion overload, this is all new to me still" She nuzzled her babies. Smelling them. "I didn't mean anything by it my two darlings" She then kissed him. "I was fast though, how far did I go?" She looks around.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:34 pm

Drake looks at her with the children as they settle down. The twins did not seem to be happy with her. But they were calmer now. They're cute little cheeks all red and puffy from crying so hard and loud. Drake says to her, "You went pretty far. At least 300 miles. However, you should be more careful. The children and I are both connected to you. When something is wrong with you, we sense it just like you do me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:40 pm

She looked at each twin and kissed them on their forhead. "My sweet angels I am sorry, I just got overwhelmed and I thought a good run would help, I didnt mean to upset you." She nuzzles them close. "I just feel like I have missed out on so much already" She says to Drake into his mind. Hopefully in a way that the little ones didn't hear.

She gasped. "Wow 300 miles, I was thinking maybe 5" She looked around. "Wow, lets get you two home, mommy is done being foolish"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:54 pm

The twins finally settle back down and nuzzles back down in her arms. Drake says back to her in her mind where the twins could not hear, "I understand how you feel. However, you were indisposed for a little bit today. So the twins got to meet their aunt uncle and grandfather. But that does not mean that they do not love you anymore. They love you you are their mother. Because you are a newborn vampire, you are feeling extremely emotional which is expected for the first year as your life as a vampire. But you have to know when it is just behind new emotions and when it is true. You are just extremely emotional right now nothing more. They love you more than anyone else because you gave birth to them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:37 pm

Relaxing slightly as the twins finally settle down in her arms. She looked up at Drake as he spoke to her mind. She closed her eyes then looked at him. "This emotional state will last a year?" She groaned inwordly, remaining silent for the sake of the children.

She smiled. "I know that they love me and it's stupid, but I was jelous, that your family got to bound with my babies before I did" She then sighed and kissed them again. Then spoke aloud "Shall we go home now?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:22 am

The twins settled in arms and fall asleep. Their crying fit head made them tired. Drake takes her in his arms angry with her back to the house while the others hunt. He says in her mind, "All newborns go through this. I was in jumbled mess the whole first year of my vampire life. So there's no shame in it. You have nothing to feel bad about. We will get through it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:40 am

Once the babies were asleep and she was scooped up by Drake she could tell that he was mad at her. Once he put the babies down, so they wouldnt feel the tension she turned to Drake. "You are mad at me" She said softly. "Why?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:58 am

Drake waited until they got away from the children before speaking his mind. He says to her, "From the beginning of our relationship, you have doubted my feelings for you. I have proven them time and time again. Now you are doubting the feelings of children for you. I know how hard that is on a person's heart. And I know you cannot help but feel doubtful and uncertain of things. But when it comes to our children, I don't want to hear any more doubts come from your head or your lips. That would break their hearts."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:09 am

Brooke was worried, Drake seemed very angry at her. She listened to him then looked down. "I try not too, I am very sorry that I upset them, I didn't know how to react, nor did I know how far I went" She sat down and looked up at him. "I love you and our children, I wouldn't want it any other way. She sighed and looked at her hands. "I love your family too, we just got off on such a bad foot, and now I probably made Angie mad at me again, I just wanted to run, I wasnt mad at her for bonding with the babies, I wan't them to have an extended family"

She reached her hand up to him. She knew if he forgave her he would take her hand.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:20 am

Drake took her hand despite his anger. "Angie is not angry with you or with me. She understands the need to hold your children. She had three children in her human life. None of them lived to be four years old. The Black Plague took them from her. She was just a bit excited to hold children again. You can't hate her for that. I don't hate you and I still love you. But you must put away these doubts. I chose you over everything in my life. I will not change my mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:32 am

Brooke squeezed his hand then sighed the jumped up. "What? Oh my, really" She brought a hand to her head. "I did not know, and then I did that?" She shook her head. "I do not know why I got jelous, would Angie understand that? I want her and the boys here, I want everyone here" She looks up at him panic in her eyes. She sat on the floor her head bent. "I will get the hang of this and stop insulting you and your family, I mean we have eternity right?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:06 pm

Drake makes her look at him and says, “My love there is nothing you could say or do to make Angie or the twins want to be angry with you. And yeah Angie would understand jealousy. You got to have babies with your mate before your full transformation into a vampire. She will never get that chance.” Angie appears leaning against the door frame. She says twirling her red hair between her fingers, “I did not mean to make you mad at me. I just wanted to hold them and got carried away.” Connor was instantly at her side and picked her up to put her to bed since she was on the verge of tears. Christopher not far behind keeping his mouth shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:01 pm

Feeling like rolling her eyes at him she shook her head. She always seemed to make someone mad at her. Her heart hurt when he next spoke, how did that work? Her heart was beating anymore how could it hurt? She jerked up when she heard them. She licked her lips, out of habit. She started to speak but she was gone too fast. She looked and Christopher with sad eyes then turned to where she could hear her babies.

She kissed Drake on the lips and walked into the house. She gathered both of her babies. "Aunt Angie needs some cuddles right now are you two up for it?" She walked into Angie's room with a slight knock. "Angie I am sorry, I didn't mean, what happened, I just thought", she shook her head "It doesnt matter, I want them to be close to all of you" She laid the babies down with their aunt and took a step back. Feeling a little uneasy with Connor, he was protective of Angie and she was responsible for her state.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:49 pm

Drake looks at her with a little bit of a worried look on his face as she gathered the children in her arms. He follows her to Angie's room. He knew that this could go either way. Connor did not have a forgiving nature in a normal situation and it was even worse when Angie is the one to get hurt.

Angie looks at Jennifer and Damon as she took them in her arms. Connor watched Brooke coldly. He says to her, "Maybe we should move out of the house until the year is up." Christopher looks at him and says in Brooke's defense, "That is a little extreme. I didn't move out when Angie was going through her first year."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:02 pm

Brook tensed feeling the anger from Connor. She flinched and lowered her head looking at her hands. She didnt want them to leave, she wanted a family dammit, why did everything she love leave, first her sister and mother in that horrible accident now her new family was going to fall apart all because of her, the accident was her fault because of her dancing, now this.

She looked up shocked when Christopher spoke up. Her eyes widened, she really thought he hated her. She leaned into Drake "Thank you" she said softly. "Connor I am sorry, I did not mean to hurt Angie, I love all of you" She looked at her children and Angie. "I want my children to grew up with an extended family, please don't leave" She couldn't quite look him in the eyes yet, he still sort of scared her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Connor growls at Brooke as he did not want her to speak. He says to her, "I know you are Drake's soulmate but that does not mean I have to like you. It is one thing to make Drake question himself but to make my soul mate cry is a crime I cannot forgive. She is done nothing but be helpful to you. And this how you repay her..."

Angie decided to speak this time. "That is enough. You have said what you have needed to say. We have all got our scars from our human lives. Hers are still fresh. It will take time for her to learn. She didn't know and still doesn't know about our pasts."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:04 pm

Closing her eyes Brook she wished that she could stand strong, but even as a newborn and she knew that she was stronger then he has he frightened her instead she leaned against Drake more she was going to respond but instead Angie spoke up.

She shook her head and smiled. "Its okay Angie" She walked forward and lightly kissed each baby on the forhead then touched Angie softly but then recoiled quickly not wanting Connor to get even angier. She said to her babies. "Can you two keep auntie company, daddy promised me a bath and I am really looking forward to it" She smiled. "Are you feeling up to watching them for a bit so I can have a bath?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:36 am

Jennifer and Damon respond in unison inside her head, "We can handle the job!" Their giggles filling her head as they were happy just to try and help calm the situation. Angie sat up in the bed so she could hold them better and respond to Brooke appropriately. She says to her, "I can look after them. I've been looking after Christopher and Connor since Connor found me and made me into a vampire."

Connor was still angry at Brooke for upsetting Angie. He was very protective of her. Not just because she was his mate but because he knew her past. He did not want her going back to the way she felt when she was human. He would not be able to live without her as she was now.

Christopher was doing everything he could stay quiet. He had no idea how he was supposed to react. He was the only one without a mate now. He had an odd reaction around Jennifer but he didn't want to say anything to anyone else. He did not want to alarm anyone considering she was just a baby.

Drake watched his family in this weird form of emotional turmoil. He could tell that Connor was still angry and he was going to be angry for a while that's just who he was. Christopher was not quite right either but he couldn't figure that out yet as to what he was upset about. He takes Brooke to the bathroom to start her bath. He adds inscented candles to around the tub and give a relaxing feeling around the room. "I'm sorry you had to go through that Brooke. My brother can be very protective of Angie. Maybe we all should talk about our pasts as humans with you so you can understand a little bit better what we've all been through. It is not my place to talk about their pasts with you without their permission. I know that Angie reveal to you that she was a cutter when she was human but she never told you why she cut. but the reason why she did it, is the reason why Connor is so angry. He doesn't want her to go back to that. Just like I don't want you to do that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:01 am

Brooke was relived that everyone agreed. She had to get away from Connor, she didnt want to upset anyone else. She skirted around Connor not looking at him but smiled softly at Christopher. He was seemily defense of her, which surprised her, she was new. Angie and Connor and even Drake had been with him for a long time. She turned back to Angie "Thank you" She had hopped that Angie would feel better being with the babies.

Once in the bathroom with Drake she sighed. "Maybe that would be best, but I doubt Connor will let me that close to her again." She smelled the scented candles and cocked her head to the side "Can you join me?" She asked softly. "I mean, if you want"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:35 am

Connor was still having fit even after she left. Angie could not help but smile at her lover. She says to Christopher, "You know they will eventually figure it out. That their daughter Jennifer is your soulmate. I don't think anyone will be mad at you for it. After all we cannot choose who our soul is bound to." Christopher looks down at little Jennifer and says back to Angie not looking away from Jennifer's beautiful eyes, "I don't want to mention to them until Jennifer is old enough to choose her own path. I want to give her the choice to be with me or not."

Drake looks at Brooke with a smile. He says to her slowly getting in with her after getting undressed, "It'll take some time for him to trust you with Angie again. The only person he has ever trusted outside of Angie and me is his brother Christopher. Other than that he has deep trust issues. Just like you did. Christopher is the quieter of the two of them. You never know what he's thinking until it's too late to change it. As you get to know them all, you and your dad will probably find out that we are a lot like you are. We have our own insecurities that we don't like to deal with. we may be immortal but we still feel things such as doubt, mistrust, fear, and other emotions that you would think would disappear with becoming a vampire. But they don't, they remain with you. A reminder of where you came from."

Brooke's father comes in from outside after finally getting his fill. He knew there was going to be changes that he would have to get used to. He went from just having his daughter to an entire family. He would never admit to his daughter, but he had been feeling lonely too. The loss of his wife and other child was hard. But then again everything in life was. He only hoped he is strong enough to handle this new life he was given.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:22 pm

Brooke leaned against him as he got in. She looked at her body. "I thought my human scars would have faded more" She closed her eyes. "But I guess since Angie's didn't why would mine right?" She listened to his words. "Well I guess we have forever now for him to trust me if he ever does, I honestly didn't mean to hurt Angie, or the babies, but when they reached for her, I thought that they had bonded more with her" She shook her head "It was a stupid thought, and then when you told me about her babies" She was getting more upset. "How could she ever forgive me, never mind Connor"

She turned her head and lightly kissed his lips. "Thank you for staying with me I don't want to be alone right now" She kissed him again this time running her tongue alone the seem of his lips.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:49 pm

Drake looks at her some flustered and blushing at her affectionate teasing. He brings her into his arms and rests her against him. "Angie is the closest thing to angel anyone can become. You don't have to worry about her being mad at or hating you. Her heart is very forgiving. It's what makes her ability very strong. Although I should let her show it to you herself." He kisses her neck. "Your scars are beautiful. I have quite a few of my own."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:08 pm

Brook was feeling in need of his body again, she hadn't even finished the last time but could he handle going again, she wasnt sure how draining the other being inside of him was. She giggled as he kissed her neck. "Hmm baby" she moaned out softly she turned so her back was again against his chest. She stroked his legs. She was content right now, forgetting about Connor and his anger it was just him and her and the peace.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:09 pm

Drake tensed up as he could feel her desire rising. He greatly wanted to ease it. He looks at her body and says to her quietly, “My love, I know I left you unsatisfied earlier. But what if Derek comes out again and…” However, his personality switched as his body sensed her need. Derek comes out with an evil grin on his face. He says, “Well hello again…” His red eyes watch her. “Is it time to play again?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next