The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xuxa_Rene Only

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Xuxa_Rene Only - Page 24 Empty Re: Xuxa_Rene Only

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:09 am

Aura looks in his eyes as he kissed her. She smiles as the children play together. She says to her lover, “Your concern for me is normal my love but too much worrying can make you paranoid and I don’t want you to be like that.” She kisses deeply before picking up Wrath to try to encourage him to play with his siblings. However he would not go near his siblings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:24 pm

"Okay I promise I wont become paranoid" He teased Then kissed her back before watchng Wrath not wanting to play with his siblings he took wrath and smiled "Hey litle man do you want some male time?" He put him in his lap and edged into the water to see what Wrath would do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:42 pm

Wrath looks at his father as he goes in the water. He does not seem as tense now. Aura sighs as Yuki and Kain start to fight again. She says separating the two of them, “That is enough fighting you two. No wonder Wrath does not want to play with you guys.” She holds the two of tightly so they could not hurt each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Playing wih Wrath he chuckled "Is that why you wanted to play with your dear old dad" He liked playing with hsi children and always wanted to be close to his children, for they would need to be informed on what they were and to tell them that it was alright and help them channel their powers.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:23 pm

Aura holds Yuki and Kain apart as they try to fight with one another. Wrath laughs softly and splashes them with the water to make them stop fighting. The two of them look at him and he just giggles a little. Aura laughs softly and says, “Well I guess he has had enough of their fighting too.” She kisses his nose and his eyes grow wide for a moment before he giggles again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:22 am

Laughing as Wrath splashed his siblings Slith hugged him "Good job litttle man" He said with a grin on his face. Slith leanted over and kissed his wife. "Now I wonder if these three will learn o get a long quickly" He looked at them "You three are gong to need need eatchother"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:48 pm

Aura says, “They are just trying to figure out who is the leader of their small group. I have seen it with other sibling children of the village. It is natural and they will grow out of it with time.” She kisses Slith softly before going to Wrath noticing that the three kids were starting to yawn and look a bit like a prune.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:07 am

"Ahhh" Slith said, he had never had that problem being born what he was he didnt get to be near the kids too often and had never had a chance to even think about him being any kind of leader. But he kissed her back sofly then scooped up Wrath who yawned big. "You think they are ready enough to come home and rest?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Aura smiles as Wrath starts getting annoyed because he was hungry. She looks down at him and says, “I will feed you three when we get home.” She kisses Slith and says, “Come on my love these three need to be fed and they have burned off a lot of their energy. So once they eat they will probably go right to sleep.” She picks up Wrath and Kain and starts to carry them out of the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:53 am

Nodding Slith stood holding Wrath then turned to Aura "Do you want me to carry all of you to the home" He wanted to get them there all quickly to the safty of their hut and so Aura could rest again hopefully their children will be tired as she had said and eat then go go sleep. He stood there waiting to scoop them all up and race home but he wouldnt do it with out premisson from his wife he didntwant to upset her or the babies.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Aura looks at him with a smile and says, “Well I bet Yuki would not mind being carried home by her daddy. She does not like me carrying her.” She smiles as Yuki stands up in the water. She looks up her father with her hands stretched out to him. Wrath starts to cry as his hunger was causing pain inside him. Aura sighs some and tries to hurry home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:27 pm

Seeing his wife and children needing to get home quickly Slith scopped them all in a big swift motion and raced at top speeds bac to ther hut. Smling once they got inside Slith nodded. "Okay wife you can yell at me later but I couldnt handle seeing our children that hungry Plus I want to cuddle wth my wife after our babies are sleeping.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Aura smiles and feeds the children her breast milk once they get home. She says, “The children were very hungry today.” Once they get their fill, she lays them down in their cribs to rest. She kisses their foreheads before looking at her husband. “Tell me my loving husband. Have you been feeling left out?” She starts kissing his neck slowly and teasingly. She smiles as she waits to see what he will do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Watching his wife feed their children hen put then o bed she took her in his arms. "I am not jelous" He said but he growled out as he kissed his neck "Ohh going to tease me huh??" He asked he then scooped her up and placed her gently on the bedd then kissed her passionelty on the lips "I love you wife"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Aura moans and looks at him with a smile. She says, “I love you too my husband. But I know you. You do look like you have been left out.” She kisses him and pulls him closer to her for a moment. “I love you more than life its self. I just have been very tired and I feel weak sometimes.” She kisses him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 am

Shaking his head "Just hearing my sweet love sayng that she loves me and a occasonal kiss is just prefect for me" He picked her up and placed her on his lap on the bed and held her close "Please rest my love, there will be time for us to make love right now I just want to enjoy some cuddle time and to see my wife rested."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Aura looks at him with a smile and says, “All right I will rest up but I want you to know I do love you.” She lays him down before she lies down with him. She cuddles into him happily. Her warm body warming up his cold one. She says, “I am so happy with you my love. We are so lucky to have each other and our children.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:15 am

Feeling the heat of his beautiul wife body next to him he sighed happily. "Mmmm my own heating blanket" He teased. "Now that I am sure that you love me I am truley happy" He chuckled slightly. "I am happy with you too and our beautiful children" He kissed the top of her head and closed his eyes. "Now rest my sweet"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:33 pm

Aura goes to sleep cuddled up to her loving husband. The next morning she wakes up and groans as her stomach growls loudly. She writes Slith a note saying that she was getting them stuff for breakfast and be back soon. Then she walks out of the hut to find her family a decent breakfast that would restore the energy she and her husband has lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Waking up hearing the door shut Slith read the note and shook his head. "Stubbrone woman she is" he muttered under his breath. But he laid back and waited for her to return. He was a bit sore, he didnt know why but all his mucles felt tight and he didnt feel like himself. almost like he was geting sick, but he didnt get sick.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Aura looks around a moment as she makes sure she has her every catch before going back to her hunt. She smiles some seeing Slith awake. She goes over and kisses him before going to work preparing the meat. She says, “We have not been getting enough to eat to replenish the energy we have been using. So I got us a lot of food that will last us awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Seeing Aura enter the hut again Slith sat up. "Hello my stubbron beautiful wife" He teased slighlty returning the kiss then stood and wrapped his arms around her waist as she started to prepare the meat. "Have I told you latly that I love you?" He kissed her neck "Well I do"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Aura smiles as he kisses her neck and she says, “I love you too my worry wart of a husband.” She smile as the meat cooks in her little fire pit. She then works the pelts into blankets for them to use. “Soon my love our children will be walking and playing with other children of the village. Some may still not accept them and it will rub off on their children.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Chuckling Slith grinned "I have a stubbrone wife and 3 stubbrone children I like I deserve to be a little bit of a worry wort" He then quickly hugged her lifting off the ground then returned her to the ground. "The meat smells lovely my sweetness" He watched as she made the blankets. "Such talent"

As he talked about their children he nodded "I know lets just hope that we train them well enough to be stedy on themselves. And that the people see how good their mother is and cuts them some grace.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:40 pm

Aura smiles and says, “I think the only one will have problems with not be able to handle judgment from others is Yuki. She has already showed touchiness for being the boss.” She smiles as she puts the blankets away until they are needed and then checked on the meat to see if it was done. She then puts his food on a plate and offers it to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum