The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 5 Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by shadowwalker Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:52 am

He walks to her and nuzzles her befor he licks her head slowly and trys to calm her dowm. As ge growns her he knows shes upset but hopes she`ll calm to help take care of the new pup. "Baby its ok, itll be fine i promise!"

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 5 Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:02 pm

Mia shook her head. She says growing more upset, “Nothing about this has been fine.” She gets up and runs out of the cave as fast as she can towards the river. Tears go down her face as her body hits the water. She took a breath and swam to the bottom of the river. The heat from the water relaxed her tense body.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:07 pm

He looks down and walks to the cave entrance befor he looks at the sleeping pup and sits at the cave entrance, knowing she needs to be alone.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:16 pm

Mia did not come back for three days. When she did finally come home, she had five dead bears on her back. She leaned down towards the ground and the corpses fell in a pile. She looked like a warrior tired from a form of battle. She sits down and looks at her mate without a word. Her eyes dark with pain and sleepiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:47 pm

He looks at her befor looking at the bears then walks to her and kneels down and begins to slowly groom her clean, slowly licking her face then down her back, along her tail then forces her to her back and cleans her belly.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:31 am

Mia says, “I figured we could use some more meat to feed us and the pup along with the pups forming in me. I also did this so I could get my mind off Allie.” She licks his face happily for a moment. She rubs up against him trying to show him that she is okay. She ached some from a wound she got fighting the bears.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:05 pm

He murred soflty then rubbed back befor pinning her very gently down and nipped at her ear then said "You do know its supposed to be my job to find the food for my mate and our pups! Not yours lol, but i do like that your a good hunter, very nice indeed!" He smiled and nuzzled her befor kissing her nose softly.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:25 pm

Mia looks at him and says, “You looked like you could use a rest from hunting.” She lies down and looks at the pup still not able to think of a name for him. She looks back at her love not really in the mood to talk. She tensed as she felt the pup against her paws. She licks his face to reassure him that he is safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:03 pm

He moves to her and lays down beside her as he moves the pup between us so he stays perfectly warm as he lays his head on her back and closes his eyes to fall asleep. "thank you baby, but I dont want my carrying lover to risk loosing her pups or her life baby"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:59 pm

Mia smiles and cuddles up to the pup so he will sleep again. The next morning she was the first one to wake up and she was actually happy this morning. She picks up the pup after he wakes up and gets him closer to the meat pile. Mia places a chunk of meat in front of him and waited to see if he would eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:12 pm

He laid there asleep for a few mintues befor growling and yawning widely, stretching out befor looking over at her and smiled as he moved beside her and looked at her "is our son eating yet?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Mia looks at him and shakes her head. She says, “He won’t touch the meat. I don’t think he is ready for solid foods.” She goes out and finds a way to get him the breast milk he needs for a few more weeks. She comes back with a big leaf filled with milk. The pup quickly went over to it and drank the milk hungrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:32 pm

He looked at her and looked down at the pup befor raising a eyebrow "Baby, how did you get milk? I didnt know you could make that already" He nuzzled her and leaned in licking the pups head gently.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:07 pm

Mia looks at him and says, “I have a few packless friends in the area who I know have lots of milk left because their pups died after birth. So they gave me the milk to give to our son. They will most likely come here tomorrow to see if he needs more.” She smiles some as the pup rubbed up against her as a way of thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:20 pm

He smiled as he looked down at the pup and slowly begin to lick and groom him, his tongue carressing his head and slowly he began to clean the pup off. "Mmmhmmm, good, I dont want our son to die."

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:42 am

Mia looks at the pup a moment as he gets a bath. She says, "It is just sad that they don't have a pack of their own." She helps her mate clean up the pup. The pup looks at her and licks her nose. She smiles and gets him cleaned up so he can go play if he wants.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:06 pm

He smiles and nuzzles her gently befor kissing at his mate and smiles at the pup as he licks his head and nuzzles his butt, moving him towards the middle of the cave "Go on, go play now lil one!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:34 pm

Mia watches the pup go towards the mouth of the cave. He looks back at her and then steps out into the sunlight. He stretches out slowly before sniffing the ground and air. Mia looks at her mate a moment and then licks his face. "I hope he likes it here. Soon he will have pups to play with."

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:48 pm

He smiled as he licked back at her and kissed her gently as he nuzzles against her and looks over at the puppy and watchs him carefully. "Me to, I hope hes ok with us"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:49 am

Mia smiles and says, "He likes it here. He just needs to wait a bit for play mates." She goes out and watches Slade from a distance so he does not feel crowded by her. She did not want him to wonder off too far from their cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Smiles and slowly walks up to Mia and sits down by her side as he looks around and keeps a eye out for other wolves in the area, now and then glancing at Slade to make sure he`s behaving, mostly. "I hope he likes it here to cause we will end up spoiling them and our pups when they arrive"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:09 am

(OOC: I am so sorry this role-play just slipped my mind.) Mia gets up and grabs the pup after he begins to wonder too far from the cave. He growls playfully at her as she carries him back to the cave. She puts him gently on the ground and lays down so they are eye level with one another. She plays with him gently so she does not hurt him.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:11 am

Smiling as he watchs them befor going outside and looks around, sitting down as he guards his cave and keeps a close eye out. ((Its ok hun))

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:16 am

Mia smiles as the little pup goes to the back of the cave after a while and went to sleep. She gets up and joins him as she was feeling rather tired herself from doing too much she guessed it was from the pups growing inside her body. She looks at Kaja before going to the back of the cave to rest along side their son.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:18 am

Lightly howls at her as he looks back out into the woods, looking things over one last time befor he went and joined his mate on the ground as he laid beside her and laid his head on her back gently.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next