The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) Empty Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:02 pm

Silver Fang was cutting through crowd in the club. His black hood high over his head with an picture of an silve wolf howling at the moon. His silver eyes cutting the throught the darkness of the club like an knife through butter. His nails looked like they had been painted silver and glowed through the darknes of the club. His teeth shinning as if he had an silver grill in his mouth but with sharp fangs. He was looking for someone. But in his mind it was more of a something.
He was exiled by his kind and still hunted by others. He was said to be a traitor he protected the enemy and then they escaped and left him to die. His so called fellow lycans that once saw him as an secret weapon because of the way he was created.
He is the son of an lengdary lycan that bit his pregnant mother after being shot by a bullet containg liquid silver. His father for sure he would die so he bit his mother making the out come and the disaster that is his life. He was a weapon to his people and ender of the vampire race and every other inferior race. But after he failed to kill someone he was branded a traitro to his people and now everyone wanted him dead.
He had finally reached the bar in the club where he waited for the bartender to get to him. His hands balled into fist and his fingerless gloves. He released the grip after the bartended addressed him and says, "I am looking for a woman. From what I hear she is often hear so do you think you could point out your regulars to me." Then a bunch of gang members grabed him and threw him onto the floor. He leaped up he was now doing the one thing he didn't want to do drawing attention.
He got up and then let out an death curling howl. He balled up his fist as his eyes turned wolf like. Then he thrashed everybody in club that attacked him. Then he saw a movement that he had recognized and he made a dash after it and followed it to the rooftop. Where he corned her and let out a roar. His hood still on and the his black jeans sagged a little on his hips with chains hangging from his belt to ho his pockets. He growled at the woman and says, "Turn around!" He waited for the shadowing figure of a woman to trun around. He growled it out one more time. "Turn around!"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) Empty Re: Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:47 am

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) Vampire-1 Isis turns around slowly as some idiot guy lycan is yelling at her. She really could not hate lycans or vampires since she is a mix of both. Of course no one but her parents knew that’s she was a hybrid. She is all by herself in this world and she is not welcome in either coven of immortals. She asks, “Did you come to try and kill me again? Your last methods did not work last time and they won’t work this time.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:05 pm

Silver Fang howls at her. "You must have hit your head. I am now and outcast and excile with an bounty on my head becase I refused to kill you." His silver eyes glareing at her from under his hood. "I figured we could help each other out scine we are now both wanted." His voice low and angry. "I have been chaseing you for almost an year and a half now.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:05 am

Lone Wolf (Female maybe mature) Vampire-1Isis looks at him as she comes into the moonlight. She remembered him now. She says, “I remember you now. I kind of figured you would be cast out for sparring me. Sorry but I don’t travel with other people or help people that I don’t trust.” She goes into her wolf form and runs off into the night. She stopped a moment to look back at him. She says, “Sorry but I was raised to never trust either coven.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:29 am

Silver Fang leaped into the air off the roof top and at a safe distance from. Isis. "I don't care what you are who is tring to kil you or what you were told." His eyes glowing in the moon light. "I just care about survial and their has and always will be strengh in numbers." He sniffs the air. "We have about twenty minutes until some lycans arrive and about thrity minutes until any vampires show up. So take your time and come to an decsion. Are you with me or not." He leans against the wall of an building and waits for her awnser.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:39 am

Isis says, “Why do you want to travel with me? You are a lycan and I am a hybrid which makes me stronger than vampires and faster than lycans when I want to be. I have no reason to trust you. You led them to me you twit.” She takes off again as she could hear the lycans coming their way. She says in Fang’s mind, “Follow me and keep up. I am not stopping for anything.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Silver Fang started to stay and fight until he heared her tell him to follow him. He turned and followed after he she truly was faster than the lycan. But Silver Fang was above the average lycan. He was faster and stronger then even the eldest lycans. He was the offspirng with some advantages the others didn't have. He stayed about fithteen meters behind her watching her back. Which he just happened to notice she had an nice back side.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Isis made sure he was following her and then sped up her pace as she noticed she had to find cover soon. She says in his mind, “Hurry we need to get out of sight soon. The hunters have noticed the movement of the covens. If we get hidden soon enough, both covens will have to back off if they don’t want to fight for their lives.” She found the right hiding spot in a nearby safe house. She motions him to hurry up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:12 pm

Silver Fang followed behind her and when she picked up the speed he picked it up his own speed. But as he reached the safe room he ran up to it and shut the door and leaped on the roof and took off through the city. He thinks in his head. "Alright here is where I prove my woth to you I know you can hear my thoughts. I will lead them to meet each other and when they do I will slip out of the way and let them fight themselves.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Isis says back to him, “Okay, but be careful.” She goes to the bedroom and starts a bath for herself. When the tub was full, she got in. Her clothes were in a pile on the floor. The warm felt good to her body. She puts blueberry smelling shampoo in her hair and uses a strawberry kiwi body wash to get the smell of blood of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:27 pm

Silver Fangs plan was working except for one thing. He runs into the vampires a little earlier then he wanted to and was hurled throught wall by an huge punch. He jumped ther rubble of the wall he was put through thinking. "What the hell was that." He looked up and saw an huge vampire he stood up and smiles. "Ohh you are all mine." He smiks and says as he transformed. His silver nails turning into silve claws his silver teeth turning into silver fangs. He sproted silver fur all over his body. Then he howled as he squared off with this massive vampire.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:50 pm

Isis looks up at the ceiling and summoned her dragon Sheku to her side. He asks her, “What do you need Isis?” She says, “Protect the lycan that was with me earlier. He has run into a bit of trouble.” She says in Fang’s mind as Sheku takes off, “I am sending my dragon friend Sheku to help you get away from the fight.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:15 pm

Silver Fang snapped back. "No the point in me running into them was to keep them off your trail." He ducks a punch and delivers and mean slash down the face of the vampire and picked him up and slammed through the roof. "Call him back now or they will know you are here and my plan will be runined." If they find me they would never in a million years suspect me to be hear with you." He leaps back as the vampire comes through the roof he was just slammed through and tried to slash back at Silver Fang. He smiled and grabed the vampire by it head and sent him through a chimney.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:44 pm

Isis says back to him while calling Sheku back, “As you wish. Just don’t get too badly hurt where you can’t get back here. If you do get hurt, I can heal you. But not in the middle of the street. The vampires don’t know that I can heal people.” She looks at the ceiling as Sheku goes back in her body. She continues to take her bath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:09 pm

He smiles as the vampire comes back he was very pissed off. Silver Fang transformed back to his human form. "Come on me and you." The vampire swings slashing blows as more vampires show up Silver Fang takes his eyes off of him for a second and was slashed down the face and kicked through a wall into another building. He springs off oh his hand and comes out of the roof to ges slashed down his side and kicked through an roof of an house across the street. He dives out the window and into the celluar of another home and claws his ways out to another alley and makes his way back to safe house while the vampires and lycans had it out. "He opened the door and walks into the room his fist slash wound had healed but the one from the huge lycan was still healing. He walks in and says, "So how was my audition did you like what you saw and heard.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:36 pm

Isis looks at him as she comes out of the bathroom in just a towel. She looks at his wound and says, “You’re hurt…” she comes close to him and heals his wound. She says to him calmly, “You’ve earned my trust for now.” She was still dripping wet from her bath. Her skin shined a bit as the light hit her wet skin. Her body did finally not smell like blood and death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:45 pm

Silver Fang smiks. "It would have heald on it's own but thanks for speeding up the process." He looks her over as she held the towel up with one hand her dripping wet her on her shoulders. He glowing red eyes actually looked calming. Then he sniffed the air around them and looked down at Isis. "You know for a supposive freak of nature. You look amazing I mean you curve in all the right places. Too bad you smell like a basket of fruit." He gentely brushed by her and found a seat on the floor and streatched out and laid there. Then he smirks at Isis. "You can look all day but it cost to touch." He winked at her and rolled onto his back and closes his eyes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:36 am

Isis looks at him and says, “As if I would ever have an interest in an animal that smells like a war zone.” Her tone of voice was cold and harsh. She says after a few minutes, “And I am not a freak of nature. I am not the only one born of both races.” She went to her bedroom and gets dressed in some form fitting jeans. She keeps her mind empty so he could not use her thoughts against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:29 pm

Silver Fang dozed off while she was talking to him and got up after she got dressed. Then he sat up and got off the floor. "So your not a freak of nature to your standards." He stands up and walks over to her but to humans we are all freaks of nature." He whips his head around and look out the window. He pulls his hood over his head then he turns to Isis. "By the way I didn't always smell like war and death. That only started recently." He looked her eye to eye and then turned around. "I wonder why huh?" He went to the door. "We need to move looks like our firends have struck a deal with each other."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:04 pm

Isis looks at him with a growl and says, “Let’s go now…” She takes off without another word toward a part of the city that before covens were afraid to go into. She groans as she begins to leave the city. She knew where she could be safe. A guy yells from a huge boat, “Hurry up Isis…” She yells, “I’m coming, you old goat.” She says to Fang, “We are leaving this city to go to a special island.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:33 pm

Silver Fang followed as she told him they where leaving the city. He stayed about ten meters behind her and says, "How did you aqurie these powers?" ,he asked as he land on the boat a few seconds behind her. "I mean that cant be normal for you to have just have these powers because you are an hybrid. I mean no offense but where do mental powers and dragon summoning fit into all of this." He asked queit confused.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:34 pm

Isis says, “When I was a little girl, I found a wounded dragon in the forest I was born in. he was too badly wounded to heal, so I offered to host the dragon’s spirit in my body. He accepted and we have been bound to each other ever since. The telepathic ability I don’t know how I got that, but I increased my ability anyway. It comes in handy when you are trying to find a good meal and avoid other vampire or lycan covens.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:13 pm

Silver Fang smiles and says, "We should hurry up death fills the air." He sniffs the air and looks to his left. "They are moving in and fast. Take the boat and get it into open water. Silver leaps off the back of the boat and gave it a push. "If you don't see me in fithteen minutes go to the island." He slipped his hood and made an run up the stairs where he run into a group of lycans and vampires. He smiles and says, "Who wants to die first." And he howls up as an vampire attacks he dodges the blow and rips his arm off and then leaped into the air and starte roof hopping he was paying attention to the sky. The sun was coming up and the vampires where starting to hide and the vampire lycan alliance was falling aprat. Silver Fang makes run for the roofs towards the edge of the village and leaps form the last roof hangin on the edge of the cliff next to the water. He leaped as far as he could and dove down at least over 150ft. into the water and started swiming out looking for the boat.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:48 am

Isis watched him leap into the water while they were already pretty far out to sea. She says in his mind, “Keep heading straight. The ship is about five hundred feet from you.” When he did get to the ship, she held out her hand to help him up. She looks at him looking tired as the sun was coming up. She could be out in the sun, but it made her very tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Silver Fang reached up and took her arm as she helped him into the boat. He fell to the floor of the boat and slowly transformed back laying limp on the boat deck in his mind he says to Isis, "That was a nice run and swim." He leaped started to stand up and looks at the driver of the boat then gilmpsed at Isis and says, "How long is this trip going to take."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next