The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE Empty Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:17 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiMia is a wolf princess; her mother is the leader of their all female wolf pack. Males are not allowed near them unless it is mating season. Once in a while, a few females are taken by males to mate and forced to join their pack. They are usually not seen again. One day during mating season, Mia decided to go off on her own for a while. Being not quite old enough to know what happens to females that travel alone, she did not think to at least tell anyone where she was going. She stopped at a river to take a drink when another wolf knocked her out. When she came to, Mia was in a part of the forest she did not know. She looked around and found herself unable to move. (OOC: I need a male wolf who is mean and forceful with her at first. Then turn kind to her.)

Back to top Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:34 pm

((I need to think of a character to play for this one. I'll post later for this one))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:17 am

((Okay))

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE The_Alpha_by_Lyanti

Voices could be heard. "What a catch... a good female... royal markings. A princess." another wolf spoke. "Yes... I told you that we would find something good. We bring her back to the pack, we will surely be rewarded... the alpha will want her for sure." The first wolf spoke up again. "No... I have a better idea for her. We could use her as a bargaining chip. Receive mates for all the males without any in exchange for her. I'll bring it up with the alpha... she could be used more than just to produce pups." the first finished. The second nodded. "Lyan... she is waking up... I'll get the rest, stay here and watch her." the first wolf nodded Lyan put a heavy paw on her, holding her down. "Stay here... relax... and you won't get hurt. We have plans for you." he said looking down at her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:36 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiMia looked at the male called Lyan who put a heavy paw on her, holding her down. "Stay here... relax... and you won't get hurt. We have plans for you." he said looking down at her. She looked him over a moment. He looked rather strong and forceful if he needed to be. She did not move as she says to him, “My pack won’t look for me. They will know I’ve been captured and once you are captured by males, you’re dead to the pack.” Mia saddened some knowing even if she got away from these males, she could not go home. She looked at Lycan with hate in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:05 pm

Lyan wasn't too happy to hear this. He seen her hate. His anger flared for a moment. "So what you are saying is that you are worthless..." he said. "Your own pack... worthless to them... and to me." he said holding her down. "Well... oh well... the alpha might take a liking to you." he said. "If not, the one who found you gets you... I would loose that attitiude if I where you... we have decided not to get rough with you. But if you don't come willingly, we will have to get ugly." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:17 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiMia says matching his rage and sounding like a natural born alpha female, “Hey I did not make the stupid law, so don’t get grumpy with me! I am not worthless you idiot!” She was in no mood to listen to this guy talk. The hate in her eyes grew stronger as she looked at him. Mia’s eyes showed how wild her spirit was. No male was ever going to tame her. She sniffed the air. She could not smell her pack anywhere near here. They were going to follow the new law without fail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:38 pm

Lyan seen her spirit. He pushed down on her harder. "I'm an idiot? I'm not the one who got caught..." he said. She was wild... her spirit would be hard to break... most females who joined the pack where like that at first, but they were tamed soon enough. Happy even. "Listen, your pack has abandoned you. You have even admitted that... you can either cooperate, or we can do this the hard way.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:49 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_Lyanti Mia glared at him as Lycan pressed harder against her. She says getting more enraged by the second, “You may have been able to break the other females’ spirits, but you won’t break mine!” She flexed her neck just enough and bit at his neck. Her bite was hard enough to make him bleed. She smiled as she saw blood come out of his neck. She was going to be harder to break than the others. Mia may be young, but she was a fighter and was not going to stop fighting until death took her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:59 pm

Lyan looked down at her, feeling her bite at his neck. He started to bleed a bit, he struggled out of it. He quickly moved down, biting her back, harder than she had him. He tasted her blood quickly after biting in. "Listen to me girl... you are mine now... I guess I'll have a bit of fun breaking you." he said forcing her down harder.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:08 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiMia did not let go of his neck. She growled and kept a tight grip on his neck. She says still holding onto his neck, “I told you I am not going to break!” Her rage was increasing as she looked into his eyes. Her golden eyes were filled with so much rage and determination as she looked at him. Mia felt pain in her body but she ignored it the best she could. Blood poured from both their wounds as Mia kept glaring at him. She sniffed the air and smelt more of his pack coming their way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:19 pm

He continued on... he had fought harder ones than her in his life... he was young, but talented. The others came and broke them up. Separating him. He seemed fine, as if her bite had not fazed him. "Forget the alpha... I want this one..." he said, he growled... The other looked at him. "She would just hurt the alpha... he is strong, but he would kill her before she became tame..." he said. The pack kept them separated, but started to bring them back to the rest of the pack.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:36 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiMia was not fazed by the wound Lycan gave her. She looked around as they came upon the rest of the pack. She saw her older sister Lily and her eyes lit up. Lily was a different shad of gold and had blue eyes. Lily came over and said, “I see mother made you her heir.” Lily looked at her wound and sighed. She says, “You should not resist them love. We are actually happy here. Soon you will be too.” Mia saddened and asked, “How can you be happy here with a bunch of males, sister?” Her sister says, “The males help us hunt and give us pups to take care of.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:53 pm

Lyan seen the two sisters talking, hearing the positive words... he smiled... that would help, having one of her own kin in the same pack... expecailly talking of the good things that they had. The alpha still searched for a mate of his own, but this girl was too hot headed to make a proper mate for him... but him... he knew already, he would be the one to take her. A special request... The alpha still owed him anyways... he would call in a favor. "She is right you know..." he said. "If you cooperate, you will have a happy life... but the way you are acting... you are only making it hard on yourself..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:03 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_Lyanti Lily looks at Lycan and says as Mia ignored them and looked at the rest of the pack, “Give her time Lycan. She has only known the lies our mother has told her. She still has much to learn. So please bear with her maleish attitude. She just needs to see the truth for herself.” Mia looked at two pups playing together, she could not help but smile some. They looked at her and started to lick her some. She says, “Hey that’s not fair. Two against one.” She gently nipped at them kindly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Lyan smiled at Lily. "I know... I'll do what I can, but she is a wild one." he said. He glared back over at her. "Frankly, I want her, I don't have a mate, and since I thought it would be a good idea to bring her back, I will be taking responsibility for her." he said. He looked down at the two pups. He smiled. He always had a soft spot for children. He hoped to have some of his own, but he had never received a mate before.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:56 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiLily smiles and says, “She has a soft spot for pups just like you and who knows, you might like her wildness once you have won her heart. Remember it’s her first mating season, she won’t feel the urge to mate for another week. You have till then to win her heart or force her to mate.” Lily then pushed Lycan into Mia. Mia jumped and looked at him calmly. No hate could be seen in her eyes as the pups had calmed her down intensely. Her stomach growled some and she groan some. Mia has not eaten yet today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:07 pm

Lyan seen that she had calmed down a bit. "There... see... we are not so bad..." he said. "Are you hungry? We can see about getting you some food." he offered. Lyan seemed a bit nicer now... she was with them now... she couldn't escape now. He was glad that her sister was there. Otherwise he would have to work very hard to get any progress with her. He didn't want to force mate her, but it would calm he down a bit. Still, he wouldn't do that... not if he could help it.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:19 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiMia says, “I am a little hungry. I have not eaten yet today.” She smiled some seeing he was not hostile anymore. The pups nipped at her paws to get her attention. She smiled at them and licked their noses gently. Then they went off back to their mother and father. Mia looks at Lycan again. She asks, “Why do you capture females? Surely not all packs are not bound to the same laws as my pack is.” Blood kept dripping from her wound. She licks it trying to make it better. She groaned as she saw it was not working very well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:25 pm

Seeing how bad her neck was getting he realised how bad she was. He started licking the wounds. "We capture females because... well... there are a larger number of males in our pack than females. Our numbers were dwindling until we just started taking mates..." he said. "It is for the survival of the pack... but... well, good comes out of it of course, often lonely females who have never found a mate find one within our ranks, new pups are born. Our numbers grow. Some leave, but some still stay." he said. "I'll get you some food." he said. He seemed to be wise for how old he was, still young.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:42 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiHis licks made the pain ease and the blood clotted up. Mia listened to what he said as he licked her neck. Even after he left, she thought about the things he said. "How can this be? They capture females because there are a larger number of males in their pack than females. Numbers were dwindling until they started taking mates. It is for the survival of the pack. Lonely females who have never found a mate find one here new pups are born. I guess they are not so bad. Still I am confused. Mother always told me the only thing males wanted for us were pups. I am so confused,” she thought as she laid on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:58 pm

The pack had brought out a good kill.. a couple of bucks. More than enough food to last the pack a few days. Lyan took a bit with him, some for him, some for her. He returned She didn't get him as deep, his blood was starting to clot and dry. "Here... eat..." he said. He hoped she would see the light.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:05 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiMia was knocked out of her thoughts by Lycan as he told her to eat. She looked at the meat and ate it hungrily. She says after she done eating, “Thank you…” Her voice was distant as she looked at him a moment. Mia asks, “My name is Mia by the way. What’s your name?” If she had to live here and be his mate, she might as well get to know him. She sat up straight as she waited for his answer calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:11 pm

Watching her eat, he could tell that she was definitely hungry. He got a response... a positive one at that... maybe this wouldn't be to difficult. "Mia... my name is Lyan..." he said. "I am one of the leaders on this pack... under the alpha, but still high up." he said with a small smile. "Don't worry, you are in good hands with me." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:24 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiMia saw him some and it made her smile as well. She says, “You know I wouldn’t have gotten so hostile if you hadn’t called me worthless. I was already being called that enough by my mother. I really did not need it from someone who did not even know me.” She looked at Lycan with kind eyes instead of hate. Mia shivered as a cold wind blew hard against her. She says, “The wind seems to be getting restless. The spring storm will probably make its way here soon.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next