The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost and Forgotten (May be Mature)

2 posters

Go down

Lost and Forgotten (May be Mature) Empty Lost and Forgotten (May be Mature)

Post by Chaosmazer Thu May 14, 2009 12:07 am

Lost and Forgotten (May be Mature) Anime_guy

First there was darkness... nothingness above, below all around... no sound, no light, just darkness. Suddenly, light flooded the vision of the young man laying down on a table. First it was hard to make out, there were words being said, yet he couldn't make it out. He started to croak out a few words. "Who... Where..." all he was able to say. A cold, wet cloth was pressed against his head. He seen a woman over him along with a couple of men, all taking care of him. He was only able to make out one word... "Miracle...." his eyes closed and he drifted off once more.

The next time he woke, it was more peaceful. He seen he was laying in a simple bed, sunlight flooded into the room from a single window. He sat up, he was completely naked, but next to the bed he found some plain robes. Standing to dress he looked down at himself, at his body. He was muscular, yet still lean. His body marred by many scars. His chest, he looked behind him, from what he could see his back was torn up a bit as well, but it didn't hurt. He put on robes before anyone walked in and went to explore the place he found himself in. Before he left, he noticed a small shine from a table beside the bed he slept. He picked it up... a tag, marking him as a solider... he knew that. He flipped it over... Abel... He set it back down. Was... that his name?

Large windows decorated the halls, filling them with sunlight. He seen more people ahead of him, dressed in the same robes. He seen them look at him in shock and run towards him. What happened next was a jumble... he was bombarded with many questions, asking him who he was, what he remembered... he only answered the truth. "I... don't know... I can't remember anything..." He learned that they found him laying outside in a great storm, bloodied and nearly dead. The fact that he was walking around was a miracle.

Two years passed with Abel working a peaceful life at the place that he found himself. It turned out to be a peaceful Abbey. He was well loved by most people, but he was a bit reserved. Abel was put to good use though, he helped in the fields growing crops. Training, one of the many defenders of the Abbey, he was a great fighter, skilled. It was a simple life, but he was happy... Though most nights, he could rarely get a full night's sleep. He would wake, screaming, a cold sweat running down his brow... he could never remember what it was that terrified him so.

Abel's peaceful life came to an end... he felt something calling him... something raising up inside of him. He needed to leave, he knew that now... he needed to find out what happened. The Abbey people gave him a small supply of food and let him keep the robes... he was always welcome back. For now, he needed to find himself. He started to travel.

Abel found himself standing in the middle of the plains, practicing training. He had fought bandits, raiders, thieves, and many other unsavory types. He would never kill, but each time he fought he felt something rising up inside of him... he had to fight to remember. He finished up training his fighting art and started on his way again. The wanderer, looking for a purpose.

((Any may join, may be R))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Lost and Forgotten (May be Mature) Empty Re: Lost and Forgotten (May be Mature)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 14, 2009 6:23 pm

((mind if i join? I'll reply when i can work on a proper character))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu May 14, 2009 6:25 pm

((Sure, go for it))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue May 19, 2009 6:08 pm

Bump
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue May 26, 2009 3:10 pm

(Still want to do this RP?)
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:01 pm

((Bump again, lol, still interested in this rp?
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:19 pm

((lol ya sure ^_^ i'll re read it in a sec, got a couple other things to look over quick))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:35 pm

((lol, no worries, I just seen this buried and wondered if you were still interested))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:49 pm

Arnia stood on the balcony a top the tower she spent most of her time on, the one she had learned about her gift, the one where she felt most at home. This little stone balcony on the palace she called home...it was all she wanted. She could see the rolling fields in the distance the ones where she had once played and let the wind dance around her. She wanted to go back out their...she wanted to be out their now, though her parents rarely let her out without some sort of security, though the only person she had ever wanted to to protect her was dead. She sighed, nothing was going to happen if she went outside. She turned on her heels and walked into her large room, she made her way down to the foyer and drew on her light brown cloak, pulling the hood over her head and walking quickly out the front gate and through the back alleys of her village until she was out of sight. She took off her hood and pulled her long, waist length blond hair out of the cloak letting the wind lift and play with it. She laughed slightly as she kept moving forward not quiet in the fields where she often looked from her balcony. Passing down through to the fields meant passing through a small patch of forest, a place she had been many times before. She would have never expected something bad to happen out here until today. She passed what seemed like a small camp, a bunch of men had been sitting just outside a tent they looked at her as she walked by and shouted at her, she just moved faster, this apparently wasn't a good idea as one of them was quickly behind her and had her pinned to the ground. She shouted. She heard them say her name, they knew who she was, this wasn't good, a bunch of looters like this wouldn't go easy on someone of such a high status who had to have something valuable on them. One of them held her hands behind her back and she simply struggled unable to do much else...except yell, yell for them to stop, yell for someone to come help her,despite how futile her attempts seemed.

((so cliched >.<))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:45 pm

((lol, no worries))

Abel heard voices on the wind. He stopped and listened closer. They were cries for help. He held tight onto his bag strapped over his back and started running to the source of the cries. He seen the group of men around a woman. He stopped, thinking a moment... knowing that it could be dangerous... after all, it looked as if he was outnumbered... still, he was confident... driven by what might be the girl's fate if he simply ignored the cries for help. He ran down. "Let her go..." he said once in view of the men.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:59 pm

She could hear the man coming, the sounds carried to her by the wind and she almost sighed in relief glad that someone had heard her pleas. This man's sudden appearance distracted them long enough for her to manage to get herself free she glared at the people who had attacked her, she was slightly out of breath, though that was probably from the initial shock she had been given by all of that. She gave everyone there a steady glare but didn't run as anyone else would and she mentally scolded herself for not bringing some type of weapon, though that didn't mean she was completely useless. She did not say a word to this man who she supposed was her 'savior' she didn't find words necessary. The men though started to laugh and some of them took out weapons.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:25 pm

Abel seen them start to take out weapons, he knew that it was going to come down to a fight. He looked to the girl... hoping she could get away during the fight. He smiled lightly. "I don't want to hurt you, just keep your hands off of the girl... let her go... there doesn't need to be any trouble..." he said. He knew that it was always smarter to avoid a fight... yet he was ready in case one did break out.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Arnia looked at the man who was protecting her, she had little to no trust in this man. But she turned her attention back to the looters as one of them spoke, "Do you even know who she is? Holding her ransom would get us a hell of a lot of money." One of them, brandishing a dirty looking blade said taking a few steps forward, he looked at the rather short blond girl who took an involuntary step back, "Isn't that right, Princess?" She looked at him, the end up her lip rising in disgust as she took another couple steps backwards.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:48 pm

Abel looked back at the man. Princess? That was something he wasn't quite expecting. "She won't be fetching a price for you lowlife scum at all..." he said to them. "I can't say I know exactly who she is, but she doesn't deserve to be treated as an item to be traded for your benefit..." he said. He seen the sword... Abel moved forward quickly, knowing that reasoning wasn't going to work. He attempted to disarm the main, and bring him down quickly before the rest decided to join in the fight.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down