The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 17 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 17 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:03 pm

Takeda laughs and says, "Because I am talking about having them not making them. One is an appropiate subject to talk about another isn't. He smiles and kisses her cheek. "Plus my father wants to be an grandpa so bad he can almost feel it." He takes her hand as they arrive at the castle and leaps off of FireStarter and helps Lizabeth off of StarShooter.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 17 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:59 pm

Lizabeth eyed him carefully then smiled at the King still blushing. She hoped that she could give the king what he wanted, a grandchild. She knew that she would have to give an hier to the throne as well. But time would come. When they arrived at the castle she grine as Takeda helped her down. "Thank you" She nodded to the King. "And thank you as well" She then walked up the steps into the castle to see what Takeda would do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:59 pm

Takeda drops the banyruus into the floor and walks off into the throne room. He strips off his armor and places on an silk sleveeless shirt. "Honey come on and have a seat with me." He sits down on his thorne next to the kings throne. He pulls her onto his lap and says, " I love you and that will never change." He kisses her cheek an relaxes in his chair.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:32 pm

Lizabeth walked with him, happy that he had survived but still shocken up about the fight, but she had a feelign that he life, their life would have a lot more days like this. She watched him take off his armor and smiled at the sight of his muscles. As he slipped on the shirt she followed him more closley. But when he made it closer to the throne she stepped back. surely he didnt except for her to sit near the throne. But when he beconed her she slowly stepped forword and cuddled into him leaning her head in the nook of his neck and smied as he kissed her. "And I love you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:45 am

Takeda lets out an wide smile as she said that she loved him. He leans his head back and says, "Where is Marla and Chimo." He looked noticing that they had yet come out to here what had happened during the battle. Takeda's eyes searched his surroundings. He was looking around rapidly.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:40 am

Lizabeth smiled as he smiled. She really did love him. And he made her so happy. As he mentioned her sister and her brother she sat straight up and looked around. "Where could they be?" She turned to him. "Cover your ears" When she was satisifed that he had done that she put her fingers in her mouth and let out a shrill whistle that vibrated off the walls and echoed through out the entire castle. "If she could hear that they will be here shortly plus any gaurds will probably come running as well" She giggled.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:07 am

Takdea looks at her and says, "I love you." He kisses her and laughs at her whistle and her comment. He pulls her closer to him and even nibbles on her ear a little bit just to see what reaction he would get form Lizabeth. He even went as far as to nuzzle her neck while she was whistling.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:14 am

As he nibbled her ear she giggled and pulled away. 'Hey" but she was smiling clearly enjoying his litte touches and nibbles she was about to kiss him when the doors burst open, first by a few gaurds then thier siblings both of whom were greatly out of breath she turned to Takeda "See my whistle has powers, you should hear it outside" She then softly kissd his cheek grinning. The poor gaurds looked very confused and raised an eyebrow to Takeda
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "My aplogies men the wife was testing out something if you hear that whistle just ignore it. It is ment for ojur silblings only." He motions for them to go and leave if they pleased. He then turned bacfk to his wife and gave her an kiss as Chino and Marla made to the top of the staris and sat in Chino's throne.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:17 pm

Lizabeth blushed. "Sorry guys" They just stared at her in disbelivement. "You sure have a whistle Mi Lady" Lizabeth smiled "Well I thank you" She laughed "It always worked for my sister and my..." She paused "My parents" She nodded again then greated Marla and Chino, "So I see Chino that Marla has taught you what the whistle means" She kissed Takeda softly. "Told you I could get them to come"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:38 pm

Takeda laughs and kisses her neck and says, "Come on guys I have rested enough lets go have some fun." He grabs Lizabeth's hand and leads her outside to there horses and get on them and take off to an huge octogon in the middle of the town.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:40 pm

Lizabeth giggled as he kissed her neck again. "Mmmm" When they directed them outside she turned her head to one side "Are you sure you are ready?" but before he could anserw they were outside and on the horses she let him lead them to a Octogon then looked around. "Whats this?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:38 pm

Takeda smiles and strips down to his pants and sleevless royal shirt. It was an blue shirt with gold trimmings on it. The trimmings were the shape of an phenix. He steps into the octagon and another man leap into the circle turning flips. Chino smiles and says, "This is the challenger's circle where anybody can challenge anybody. Only one rule one man can not kill."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:43 pm

Lizabeth watched him strip and her heart skipped a beat, she found herself staring at him again, she could keep her eyes off of him. She turned to Chino. "And you can challenge the prince? What happens if the other person wins?" She wondered if the challenger had to fail on purpose or if it was fair. She continued to stare at Takeda tranfixed on him. "Your brother is one stubbrone man" She winked. "So now what happens"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:22 pm

Chino smiles and says, "Takeda looses his favorite title out of all the titles he has. King of the Ring." He points to Takeda streach as an huge man enters the ring and says, "I will take your title today." Takeda smiles and says, "You couldn't take it form me if I were sleep." Then he shows his little cocky smirk. Chino laughs, "This guy has challenged Takeda for the last two years. He has never one but he is a good fighter." The man charges Takeda with an double flying knee. Takeda ducks under and comes up as the man flew just over his head. Takdea catches this massive man on his shoulders and leaps into the air tring to come down ontop of the other man. But the man sticks out his arms flinging Takeda across the ring with his legs.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:52 am

Lizabeth simple smiled. So nothing terrible would happen, she dismounted gave her horse a good pet then smiled and sat down on the grass and watched what was happening, she was begining to think that she would have to let Takeda know that she actualy did have medical training, she had kept it a secret since she figured that girls were not suppose to know that kind of stuff. She licked her lips and turned to Chino. "Hey Chino what does your culture think of females that have medical trainng?" She was hoping that Chino would not catch on that she had it, for in her homeland it was frowned upon for females to have any training other then the field that her husband was in. But with all the stuff that Takeda did, it might be good for him to know that she knew it, but she wouldnt say anything yet of course until she knew of course what their culture thought about it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:18 am

Chino doesn't even turn his eyes form the fight even when Marla sat in his lape but as Lizabeth asked the question he just says, "Nobody cares hell if you have the knowledge do what you want with it. Go start an hospital for all we care." Takeda was no on the deffense dodging kick for punch. Then he twirled under a punch and leaps into the air rotating and hit his opponet in the head with an elbow leaving him unconcious.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:03 am

Lizabeth smiled at her sister sitting in Chino's lap. She nodded at his explaination. Back home it was frowned upon to be learneded she had remind herself that she in a different place now, a place that clearly thought of woman differently. She continued to watch the fight and a Takeda won she leaped up and cheered and walked toward him, staying out of the ring, she didnt want anyone to think that she was challenging anyone instead she smiled to Takeda "If you are done here I have something to tell you, can we go for a walk?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:45 pm

Takeda leaps up on the fence and gives her an kiss and says, "What would you like to talk about love." He pulls her up on too his lap. "Unless it is personal we can go for that walk and discuss it. But I have trainging in one three hours it is the last of my royal trainning." He places his head on her shoulder and waits for her awnser.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:05 pm

Lizabeth grinned as he pulled her up then she kissed him back then chewed her bottom lip. "I just wanted to know that I actually have medical training I jut was scared to tell you, see I suffered beatings for learning it, and although I know your ways are differnt I just had to make sure." She kissed him back. "Thats all really" She grinned. "Oh yah....there was somethingelse" she pretened to think "Oh yah I love you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Takeda smiles at her comments and then when she pretended to think on the I love you comment. Takeda smiles and says, "Thats okay I have to think on it too." He smiles and places her on the ground and does a backflip into the ring as four men leap in squareing off with him. Takeda smiles and says "Oh boy an handicap match."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:11 am

Lizabeh smiled, so he didnt mind that she was trained in the medical field, she figured that he would be grateful, she figured that she would be preforming her trade on him since he seemed to be intent on injuring himself, only a few hours after a huge battle he was here again battleing other people. She gasped at he fact that he never anserwed her she crossed her arms and clenched her jaw, that was something she would change, he would tell her that he loved her before each battle.

She raised an eyebrow as the four men leaped into the ring, would he get through this with out needing her medical attention she doubted it greatly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:36 pm

Takeda smiles as two come in. He ducks the first punch and kicks the other guy and then leaps over hitting the other guy who was standing there waiting for his chance to strike but got struck down first. He the turns sweeping the leg of another opponet and then before the guy could hit the ground Takeda mule kicks him skipping across the ring. Takeda smiles and leaps up kicking the fourth guy in the jaw. Then he turns kicking another man in the chin. Then returning to the other guy he flips over him grabing his shirt and throwing him into the one of the brick ring post. He turns and smiles and at Lizabeth who had an obvious attitude. One of the men looks at Lizabeth and says, "Looks like you might wanna take your chance with us then her." Takeda smiles and then turns around kicking the guy in he chest.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:13 am

Lizabeth watched the fight continue getting a little frustrated. It seemed thats all he did was fight, what sort of prince just fights his people? She remained on her fence not wanting to acidently fall into the ring and there for seem like she was changling someone for she wasnt, she really hated violece espcialy when it was non necssiasry, like what was the point of this except to make others hurt?

When the men turned to her and made his comment she stood on the fence and growled at them. "You would be too chicken to fight me, I survived months on my own tending to family protectiing them from Animals and other dangers." She that she spat on the ground jumped down and took off at lighting speed away from the circle, she needed to be alone. But where here could she be alone? She continued to run until she found a seculded garden and she sat down at a Koi pound and stared into the pound watching the fish.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:23 pm

Takeda watched carefully as everyone stopped as she screamed at the top of her lungs and then took off and while everyone was foucsed on her Takeda saw his opening and got into an stance. Then men turned and where kicked in the jaw one after another. When he was satisfied with the fact that they won't get up he jumped up and out of the ring leaving his shirt behind he took off after Lizabeth. He saw her at the pound and runs over and sliding next to her and stopping on right next to her. "Lizabeth." He takes her and kisses. "I think you took what he said the wrong way. He wasn't questioning your fighting skills but letting me know that i may be in trouble which is why i started fighting." He smiles as one of his arms snaked its way around her lower back.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next