The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 26 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 26 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Lizabeth watched Takeda take off again and watched him it was clear that he was runnng faster, and he was glowing confused he looked up at his guards who sill had not answered her questions she looked up at them "I would really like a anserw to the questions"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 26 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:08 am

The guards grabbed Lizabeth and pulled her back. "Watch it when he glows the phenix glare means that he is in a state of extreme power." The other guard looks at her and says, "Yes you ass jiggling is a great thing. As far as the Prince nobody knows how to deal with him only one did and she passed away a couple of years ago." Takeda was on the ground doing some of the most flawless and impressive karate techniques ever seen. His glow was fading but his speed and power were still increasing.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:45 am

Stepping back Gabriel looked up at the guards then to Takeda "Well thats good to know" She kept a nervous eye on him while looking at the same time for his father. Then she giggled as the one made the comet about her ass she shook her head "Okay well I am glad that you approve" She watched Takeda "It seems he gets like this a lot" She looked up "Like a lot of training and all" She wondered if it was for a different reason. She looked at him again and smiled waiting for him to come to her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:53 am

The guards smile and say, "We were raised with Takeda. He always has had a temper but his mother was the one who could calm it." The guards laugh and looked at Lizabeth. "Well we guess your then new temper maid." The guards laughed even harder and say, "Good luck with that." Takeda finished his raging karate fighting style and then he looked up into the tree to spot his love and didn't see her. So he quickly leaped his way back into the tree and then saw the guards had pulled her back and saw them laughing. He smiles and says, "Guys you wouldn't be sharing some of my old stories with my wife would you?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:41 am

Nodding Lizabeth had to smile, there was only one way she could see to help calm his anger and she wondered how he would take to it, it would only work afterwords since she couldnt get that close when he was like this she was certain that she would get hurt if she tried it when he was in his glowing state.

When the gaurds laughed harder Lizabeth lifted a brow. "We will see" She smiled a knowing grin. When Takeda came up the trees she greeted him with a smile then chuckled slightly at his question but walked to him and softly placed her lips on his and kissed him then ran her tongue on his lips until she pushed it in and while wrapping her arms around his neck. After a few moments she broke the kiss and turned to his gaurds with a smile "Well that might work"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Takeda looked up a little confused after she broke the kiss. The guards laughed even harder. "Nice try but he is calm now thats not fair." The guards stood up as Takeda looked at them and says, "First of all my temper is way better so their is no need for a ref." He looked down at Lizabeth don't mind those fools." He smiled and took her in his arms and leaped out the tree. The laughing guards followed behind them.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Smiling sweetly at his gaurds then back at Takeda "I have no idea what they are talking about" But she grinned she had won she knew that a passionate kiss from her would calm her husband to be. She knew soon he would be her husband and she would have to learn other ways to calm him down but this had gotten her point across.

She giggled and kissed him again as he leaped off the tree she held on and once on the ground she gently bite his neck then saunted ahead her ass purposly swaying from side to side as she walked.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Takeda smiled as he followed behind his soon to be wife his hand still in hears. Then a slight giggle distracted him and he turned around to see his friends slash body guards laughing at him following Lizabeth's ass like a cat following a ball of yarn, obvious yet sneaky.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:28 pm

Lizabeth continued to wag her ass like a peice of meat then turned and kissed Takeda's cheek softly. "What you looking at husband" She said trying to act her self all innocent while winking at the guards. She placed her hand on her husbands ass as they walked and she stiffened a yawn hoping that Taeda missed it then she stopped suddenly "Where is farther?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Takeda smiles as she turned and kissed him. His eyes darted around as she asked the question what he was looking at. He just smiled and kissed her again as she grabbed his ass he didn't even flinch. Takeda turned around and looked to see his father after Lizabeht made the comment. He released his wife and says, "Guards watch her." Takeda took off in a full out sprint heading for the obstacle course Takeda stopped out the course as a head rose from the water it was his father. He looked at Takeda. "What I thought I deserved a swim." Takeda sat down and crossed his legs and waited for his father to finish swimin.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Watching Takeda run away she was a bit concered. She had come to love his father and felt as if he was her own. But seeing Takeda relax she smiled at the gaurds "I would like to practise my bow and arrow" She went to her room and got her bow and arrow then went to the archery area and even from the furthest spot away she was able to hit the bullse eye mark each time. She smiled. "I dont know if Takeda knows this but, I like the bow and arrow"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:55 pm

Takeda was walking back with his father when he noticed something was flying throw the air. His father said, "Looks like arrows." Takeda smiled and says, "Yeah I figured." Takeda walked out on too the course and looks at Lizabeth on the far side and then walks out in front of the target and motions for Lizabeth to fire a arrow at him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:06 am

Feeling proud of herself that she wasnt rusty Lizabeth continued to fire her arrows. She didnt notice Takeda nor his father until Takeda walked unto to course Lizabeth immeditaly lowered her bow and watched him confused on what was happening. She shook her head as he motioned for her to fire. She couldnt hit her love, her husband, but hoping Takeda had something in mind Lizabeth took aim and fired her heart racing to see what he was going to do. If she struck him and hurt him she would never forgive herself.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:52 am

Being unarmed Takeda waited till the last second. The arrow had to have been right at his chest when he leaned back reaching out grabbing the arrow and throwing it right at the bullseye. When he did this he forced the arrow throw target. The arrow was on the other side half way buried in the ground. "Takeda motioned for Lizabeth to come to his side so she could see what he had done.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:43 am

Her heart was beating so fast as she watched the arrorow fly toward her love. Her sweet Takeda she was about to cry out when he finally grabbed it only seconds from killing him then watched as he threw it through the target. She stood there surprised then walked forward and crosssed her arms pretending to be hurt "Hmmm so is this how our marriage is going to be you are going to show off every chance you get?" She asked with a raised eyebrow an a slight pout on her lips.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:42 am

Takeda wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her says, "No my love you have my motives all wrong." He kisses her again and says, "Our marriage will be a huge show of our great teamwork together." He smiles and gives her a big passionate kiss as his father walked inside and said. "I need a rest."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Giggling softly as she felt his arms aroun her waist. She sighed into his kiss. "Oh well that makes it all better then" She teased. Then as he passionetly kissed her she returned with equal favor until she heard father walkiing by then she blushed a deep red and grinne. "Alright father, rest well, purhapes we can have a nother talk later" She winked and then turned to Takeda "how about you do you need a nap?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:27 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "What for the sun is high the town is awake and the smell of evaporating dew fills the air. I think it is time for a walk let me go grab my sword." He kisses her and starts for the house as his the two body guards from earlier came up on Lizabeth's sides and stood next to her. One looks down and says, "Hey have we meet before?" The other grinned as his friend asked the question.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:42 am

Nodding Lizabeth returned the gentle kiss and then watched Takeda head for the house. She was excited to be able to go to for a walk with him. She placed her bow and arrows on the ground as his two guards came up to her she looked at them and raised a eyebrow wth a smle on her face. "What is up, why do I get the funny feeling that you are up to something?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:46 pm

The guards smile and one says, "Well you catch on fast." The other one says, "Yes even though we are his most trusted guards we are also his most playful." The other one looks up and says, "Here comes our beloved leader." As Takeda came down the stairs one of the guards pulled a string the string shot up and tripped Takeda. Takeda quickly sumersalted safely to the ground and rushed out and talked the other guard instead of the one with the sting and right as the other one started to laugh and tripped his friend and then leaped on top of him as they started playing around and beating the crap out of each other.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:26 am

Shaking her head with a giggle Lizabeth crossed her arms waitng to see that would happen. She watched Takeda come towards her then be tripped she gasped but then watched as he sommersaulted to saftly and come rushing in. She took a step back and as they started fight she rolled her eyes "Dont get him too marked up we are being married tommrow" With that she walked into the house and into the sitting room where her an his father had talked the other night she sat by the fire and relaxed waiting to see how badly Takeda would be marked up.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:57 am

Takeda and his guards came into the house and snuck up on Lizabeth. Takeda put one hand on her shoulder one guard put one on her other shoulder and the last one put his hand the top of the her head. Takeda smiled as she looked up and says, "I am ready for that walk." He smiles and dismisses his friends and helps Lizabeth up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:18 pm

Being lost in th danceing flames in the fire she didnt hear the guys coming in ut when the touched her she nearly jumped out of her skin, her heart skipped a beat she clasped at her chest and glared at Takeda "Are you done scaring 9 years off of your wife?" When she was helped up she kissed Takeda softly on the lips. Then smiled "Where are we walkng too?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:13 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "We are walking to where ever we wan't it is our country to protect and watch over and I believe you should learn the country side like the back of your hand. Kinda of like how I know it." He smiles and kisses her back and then takes her hands and leads her out side where the same two body guards awaited them with there horses FireStarter and StarShooter. Takeda helped his fiance on to her horse and then jumped onto FireStarter. Then he lead the way out of the castle and out into the country side.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:12 pm

Lizabeth giggled. "Sounds good to me" She kissed his neck softly then eyed him. "The back of your hand huh?" She allowed herself to be lead and out side and greeted the horse then once she was ontop of her she whisped. "Care to go for a ride?" She said softly then followed Takeda out to the country side.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next