The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 36 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Returning the kiss Lizabeth wrapped her arms around him gently then stopped him and softly pushed against him. "My dear husband, you just went through a battle" She sat up and pushed him to the bed "Stip let me see your wounds let me tend to you" She crossed her arms "Or I can sleep in a different room tonight you you decide to be stubbrone"

She stood and through a robe around her prepared to sleep in aother room if he decided to not let her help him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 36 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Thu May 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Takeda sits up and extends his hand to her. When she takes his hand he pulls her too the bed and sits her down. He pulls her over to him and slips off his shirt as revealed the bandages that were wrapped around his broken ribs and he had the same numerous bandages from the cuts her recived while fighting. He looks at Lizabeth and says, "My love I have taken care of the wounds the only reason I hid them is because I didn't wish to worry." He takes a deep breath and kisses Lizabeths hands and says, "I take care of my women and men but I take care of myself so I can stay around longer to protect them even longer."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 20, 2011 1:09 pm

When Takeda took her hand she held her breath thinking that he would be cross with her for demanding such a thing. She looked down as he slipped off his shirt then gasped her small hands softly brusing them. She had tears in her eyes as she kissed each wound softly.

She heard his words and looked up at him. "Well as your wife I deserve the right to take care of you, or in your way of thinking I would have to take care of myself with no help" Her logic of course made no sense but that didnt matter to her she wanted to be able to make a difference to him, to feel needed, her sister no longer needed her she was really feeling unneeded.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 20, 2011 1:10 pm

When Takeda took her hand she held her breath thinking that he would be cross with her for demanding such a thing. She looked down as he slipped off his shirt then gasped her small hands softly brusing them. She had tears in her eyes as she kissed each wound softly.

She heard his words and looked up at him. "Well as your wife I deserve the right to take care of you, or in your way of thinking I would have to take care of myself with no help" Her logic of course made no sense but that didnt matter to her she wanted to be able to make a difference to him, to feel needed, her sister no longer needed her she was really feeling unneeded.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri May 20, 2011 2:22 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "How can I argue with that logic." He smiles and giggles as he takes her hands. He looks at her and says, "Look at yourself now my love your eyes are filled with tears your face is red and you sad." He kisses her hands and sasy, "I need you but I can't have my queen sad I need her happy and seeing my wounds will not make her happy." He smiles even wider and says, "My love I need for you to live for it is you that gives me a reason to live. Thus not only do I need you but the country needs you." He kisses her palm and then pulls her a little closer to him. "Now get some sleep you will need it. Tomorrow we have a big day." He forces himself up and lightly kisses her lips. Before laying all the way back down in the bed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Blushing at his reactiong Lizabeth smiled and tried to look braver. She looked at him. "I know I look horrible" She paused. "I was just so happy that you showed me, but upset that my love, my husband is hurt on our wedding night" She looked into his eyes. "I am happy you showed me, and if so help me if you dont show me" She glared at him "You can not hide things from me"

She raised an eye brow when he continued "I am the reason you live" She blushed again and then giggled "You are silly" She said then kissed him. She snuggled into his side but did not rest her head on his chest in fear of hurting him. "Good night husband"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 21, 2011 12:15 am

Takeda noticed instantly that her head was not on his chest he softly pulls her closer to him and places her head on his chest. Takeda smiles and looks at her and then says, "I wasn't lying when I said I need you. Listen to our hear beats they beat as one. I heard it long ago now I want you to hear it." He kisses her forehead and closes his eyes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 21, 2011 12:32 pm

When he moved her head to lay on hischest she sighed "I just didnt want to hurt you" She whispered "But I feel much better like this" She softly rested her hand just below his belly button and closed her eyes.

She smiled when he let her know that he needed her. "I know, just I am going to need to be reminded" She listened to his heart and relaxed "I hear it" She said softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Takeda smiles and kisses her forehead. "Sleep my love their only but so many hours in the night we will both need our rest." Takeda lays his head on his pillow and closes his eyes as he starts to drift off to sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 21, 2011 7:50 pm

Lizabeth closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead and nodded. "Yes my love" She yawned a very unlady like yawn and snuggled into him and when his breathing slowed and she knew that he was asleep she closed her eyes and let his heart beat lull her to sleep as well.

The day had been tough on her and she needed the sleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 22, 2011 12:31 am

Takeda was out for a while but after a few hours he was back up and looking to see if Lizabeth was asleep once he realized she was still sleeped he just softly stroked her hair. He decided he would do that until she woke up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 22, 2011 8:50 am

Lizabeth slept soundly wrapped in his arms. She was happy with her new life, and even if she wasnt used to it yet she knew her life was nearly prefect. When Takeda started to play with her hair she whimpered and stretched and then opened her eyes to look at Takeda

"Morning my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon May 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Takeda looks down at her and says, "I hope you slept well my love." He kisses her lips and says, "Get dressed my love we have one quick matter to take care of before our day together gets started." He smiles and pulls her a little higher on to his chest and says, "If you want we can even take a quick bath together." He smiles as he looks into her eyes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 24, 2011 10:19 pm

"As long as you are sleeping beside me I will always sleep well" She said with a smile. She returned the kiss and then sighed. "Alright" She was about to stand and get dressed but he pulled her higher on his chest.

She raised an eyebrow at the sound of a bath. "That sounds lovely" She kissed him passionetly on the lips and then gently bite into his flesh on the neck. "Hmmm tasty" She teased with a giggle.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 24, 2011 10:30 pm

Takeda smiles as she bit his neck. He softly smiled as he kissed her lips and slowly eased his way out of the bed. His new wounds weren't as fresh anymore but they were pleanty sore. He stands striaght up and walks ov er to the bath room and preps the tub. He then turns begins too head back to the closet to grab a towel.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Lizabeth watched Takeda concerened. "My love you shouldnt you take it easy" She was cleary concered but she didnt want to offened him. She walked to him and reached in and got the towels and handed them to him.

"Should you be getting your wounds wet my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "My love you worry too much I have been in worse shape and in case you have forgotten my love I have a dual today." He smiles and wraps his arms around her pulling her to him. He kisses her lightly and whispers in her ear. "Plus my wounds aren't the only things I will be getting wet. He reaches down and into ther front of her robe and wraps his arms around her naked waist.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 25, 2011 12:48 pm

Lizabeth smiled "I do worry, I do belive as your wife it is my job" She then sighed as he wrapped his strong arms around her and she kissed him back and then gasped at his comment.

As he reached down and touched her naked body she shivered. "Hmmm and what else are you going to be getting wet she asked with a bit of tease in her voice.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Takeda smiles as she asked him that question. He picks her up and turns around and sits her on the counter top. He then looks at her and says, "This." He pulls out his cock and pushes it into her pussy. And without warning he thrusted it into her rapidly. Takeda knew he didn't have a lot of time to make love so he figured a quckie would have to settle for now.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Lizabeth wasnt sure what to except but when he grabbed her and put her up on the counter she cocked her head to the side confused but when he roughly pushed his cock into her tight pussy she cried out and then wrapped her arms around his neck she kissed him passionelty. She knew that they did not have much time but she loved her husband.

She softly moaned into his ear and then smiled "Ohhh husband what a way to wake up"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Takeda kissed her deeply and says, "Its the best way to wake up." He pulls her further onto his cock and thrust harder he was doing his best to keep this as short as possiable. He pulled her off the counter and places her back against the wall as he thrusted into her roughly and over and over again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 26, 2011 12:55 pm

Lizabeth agreed with Takeda, it was the best way to wake up. She groand and moaned out as he thrusted harder and deeper. She yelped as he lifted her up and then nuzzled her face into his neck to muffle her moans. Then she gently nibbled on his ear lobe and whispered "Ohhh Takeda you amaze me"

She then tightened her muscles and moarned out while kissing him. She felt herself geting close to fullilment and she proved it by returning the thrusts. "Hunny I am close" She groaned out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 28, 2011 9:19 am

Takeda was ready to bust but hearing his love was almost their he held it back and thrusted harder into her feeling her muscles contract and tighten. This was like pure heaven he thrusted into her she meet his thrust and she was moaning in his ear. He would nibble at her neck every now and again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 28, 2011 8:20 pm

The harder that Takeda went the stronger the feelings that Lizabeth was feeling. She didnt hear him make any sounds but she still had a feeling that he was liking it. She moaned out and found her reliease in a scream of delight.

She was panting and covered in sweat but she couldnt help but smile and moan out his name as she kissed him on the lips passionetly. She wanted to please her husband like he was pleaing her,
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:38 pm

As Lizabeth came Takeda pulled out his cock while doing so his rock hard member just began to shoot out loads of sperm. He had his arms around Lizabeth as he kissed her a couple of times softly on the lips. As he held onto her naked hips.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next