The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male) Empty Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male)

Post by SS3Pan Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:39 pm

Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male) Kleeka11

A 16 year-old girl sat at the far corner of a dark graveyard, grumbling a few colorful words to herself as she looked up at the sky. It didn't seem to phase her that she was in a graveyard at the dead of night, according to how casual she was sitting in front of someone's grave. " This is taking too fuckin' long..." she mutttered to herself as she leaned herself back against the black metal gate of the cemetary. Kleeka crossed her legs into an indian-style while she continued to wait for whatever she was waiting for rather impatiently. The teen's red eyes glanced forward to take a look at the tombstone she was in front of, seeing her shadow against the stone.

To pass the time, she decided to manipulate her shadow and change its' shape. She shaped her shadow into the form of a gun, followed by a horse. A few random shadow-shapes later, someone had walked up behind the girl and touched her shoulder. Of course, anyone would've jumped out of their skin if they were in a graveyard at night, of all places. Not Kleeka though. Instead, she swiftly flipped forward and landed one of her feet on top of the tombstone that was once before her.

Then she turned around and switched to her fighting stance, but seemed to pause when she saw that the person wasn't trying to be a threat. She got out of her stance, still standing on top of the tombstone as she arched an eyebrow at the young man before her, despite the fact that she wasn't the very normal one here. " Um, what?" she said to him while hopping off of the tombstone and looking back to him. She seemed completely oblivious to the way she had reacted when he merely tapped her shoulder blade. The unique 16 year-old's long, white braids were the only things that were clearly seen in the dark night.

(Need a male for this please ^^ and as mentioned above, she has certain abilties, but it's up to you on whether whoever you bring in also has abilities or not, doesn't matter to me)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male) Empty Re: Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:22 am

Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male) Top308

Korey was walking towards the graveyard he usually went there to think. It was then he came up on a girl standing infront of a tomb stone. He walked up behind her tapping on her shoulder. Korey then froze when she flipped up and landed on the tombstone in a fighting stance. "Ahhh..Nothing its nothing...I jsut come here to think..." He says rubbing the back of his head.."Sorry if I frightened you." He says his Emerald green eyes looking to hers.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:03 pm

The young girl raised an eyebrow at the man after she stepped off of the tombstone. He came to a graveyard to think? Well, that did make sense, so she didn’t question it. The graveyard was practically deserted, which gave the entire place an eerie silence. Silence definitely made it easier for people to concentrate on their thoughts. Kleeka just shrugged and gave a quick scan to her surroundings, sighing under her breath as she folded her arm. “ Nope…still no sign of ‘em….” she mumbled to herself before a frown crossed her face. She was frowning because he was apologizing for frightening her. “ You didn’t frighten me! You just alerted me, that’s all…” she muttered, denial apparently in her tone of voice. Okay, well, truthfully, she did nearly jump out of her skin when he came up behind her like that, but she wasn’t going to admit that. Never. Despite that, she didn’t fear much anyway, so she wasn’t sure why in the world she jumped for his tap. After saying that, she turned back around and fell silent as she examine her surroundings.

SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:13 pm

He looked to her cocking his head to the side. "You expecting someone?" He asks her curiously as he leaned back on one of the tombstones. When she said he didn't frighten her he chuckled slughtly. "Sure sure." He says as he then watched her turn and examine her surroundings..."What here your waiting on I really doubt they or it will show...This place is dead..." He says as he eyed her curiously..."Though I don't think I'v ever seen you around her....Oh My names Korey by the way." He says one hand rubbing the back of his head with one hand while he held out the other in her direction.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:26 pm

When the man asked her if she was expecting someone, she replied with a simple, “ Yep….” and kept her red eyes peeled on her surroundings. She pretended that she didn’t hear his after-comment on when she stated that she wasn’t frightened, but a flat expression did cross her face for a split second. It went away when she heard his next statement. “ Trust me, he’ll show….he always shows right around this time and this time, I’ll be here ta’ catch him….” she said to him, a slight smirk crossing her face. “ The dead aura around this place is what lures him here….” she added in, forgetting to state who she was talking about. Kleeka blinked and finally turned back around to face him, just when he introduced himself to her. She looked down at the hand that was extended out to her as if she had never shook hands with anyone before. Of course she did, but it wasn’t often when people introduced themselves to her. It was kind of refreshing to have to someone do it now. “ Name’s Klee--,” she started out saying as she brought her hand towards his own to shake his hand, but she stopped talking and extending her arm towards him when she heard faint footsteps, which immediately caused her to spin back around. “ That’s him--right on cue too!” she said with a grin before she suddenly ran off, her long, white braids flying around behind her. She abruptly stopped running and stepped back behind a very tall tombstone that was about 10 feet away from the guy she was after--the grave robber. She knew that he was the one she was after because, like in his picture, he didn’t look human. He was a demon and he had a bounty on him. Despite her young age, she was a professional bounty hunter and she couldn’t wait to turn him in. She was a good bounty though--she didn’t just go after anyone. The demon was wearing a long, brown trench coat, in which he was hiding a shovel under it. He pulled it out and just when he began to push his shovel into the packet dirt, Kleeka sprang into action. She used her ability to manipulate shadows to grab the shovel right out of his hands. The shadow that she was currently controlling wrapped around the shovel completely and tossed it somewhere, alerting the demon. This was when Kleeka jumped out of her hiding spot and kicked him right in the face, knocking him over easily. “ It’s time for you to stop violating people’s graves--hope you know this already, but I’m turning you in!” Kleeka said as he grabbed the demon by the collar of his trench coat, effortlessly picking him up by it, despite his heavy exterior. Why was this demon so easy to beat? Most of the demons she fought against were a bit more challenging. That probably explained why his bounty was only 1,000 bucks.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:36 pm

Korey heard the foot steps as well cocking his head to the side as he watched her turn around and run hiding behind some tombstones. Korey then ducked watching the demon as well. "Intresting..." He muttered to him self as he then stood up when she too the demons shovel and tossed it with the shadows. "Odd.." He muttered as he watched her then kicked the demon in the face and tell him she was taking him in..."Bounty hunter...Shit..." He muttered as he watched her pick up the demon. Korey also had a bounty on his head...Quite a big one at that...2 Years ago he accidently set a town on fire with a mysterious green flames..He was of course hunted but it didn't really bother him he was good at getting away...But still so many died in the flames...He had to live with that wasn't that punnishment enough. Korey then made his way over to her cocking his head to the side..."Wow that was amazing..." He says his emerald green eyes watching her curiously and closely.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:46 pm

Just as Kleeka had picked up the demon by his collar, he said something in his raspy voice. “ Are you sure you want to turn me in….?” the demon asked. Kleeka just stared at him blankly. “ Um….duh….” she replied flatly, her red eyes dulling over for a moment. “ I’m about to turn you in right now, aren’t I? Doesn’t that answer your own question?” she added in with a slight frown crossing her face. Was this demon stupid or something? Kleeka began to ponder on that, just when the demon spoke again. “ If you turn me in, you won’t get to--,” The demon didn’t get a chance to say anymore because that was when Kleeka decided to punch him the face to knock him out cold. “ God, shut up!” she grumbled as she slung the demon’s unconscious body over her shoulder, turning to Korey when he said that what she did was amazing. “ Oh…thanks, but…don’t you think I’m weird? Having powers and stuff?” she questioned, slightly surprised that he would call it amazing. She was the one that got rid of most of the criminals, but people still weren’t really used to her abilities, so of course they would find it strange. “ Oh yeah, and since my intro was interrupted earlier, I’ll start over: nice to meetcha’ Korey, my name’s Kleeka….” she said in her usual casual tone lingering in her voice.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:53 pm

He looked over to her shook his head.."Weird....Far from it...I'v seen my fair share of things." He says with a smile as he repeated her name.."Kleeka...I like that." He says with a laugh rubbing the back of his head..."So...Your a bounty hunter?" He says alittle uneasyness floating from his words. "A damned good one at that." He added nervously. "So you came all the way out here jsut to catch that little demon..." He muttered shaking his head. "How far do you have to travel to turn him in?" He asks her curiously cocking his head to the side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:32 pm

The 16 year-old smiled halfway at him when he said that she wasn’t weird. Wow, that was a first, but it felt nice to know that she wasn’t a complete weirdo to at least one person that wasn’t related to her. It was also the first time that someone complimented her name. Perhaps there was a first time for everything. “ Yeaaah….” she answered him when he asked if she was a bounty hunter, raising her eyes at the hint of uneasiness in his voice. Why was he so uneasy? And why did he look so familiar when she had never seen him before? For now, she pushed that aside to reply to what he had stated next. “ Well, yes--I had to waste my time catching the little bugger, but, unfortunately, I had no choice….little demons like that usually grow into really huge problems when you leave them alone for so long….” she explained to him as she took a few steps forward. “ It’s not far with the way I travel--you want a ride?” she asked him, forgetting to tell him her way of traveling. She didn’t drive a car or a motorcycle around like a normal person did, but if he needed a ride, she would still be able to give him one.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:46 pm

He smiles..."Yes I would have to agree with you there." He says swallowing the lump in his throat..."A ride ya sure...I could use one..." He says as he followed her..."So how do you get your targets?" He asks her curiously as he followed..."Hehe...I sure do hope I don't become one of them..." He says with an even more uneasy voice..."Sorry...I'm just nervouse around women..." He lied as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:01 pm

“ Okay….” Kleeka said after he agreed to go for the ride. She used her free hand to take his own hand as she used her other hand to hold onto the demon that was balancing over her shoulder blade. Without much of a warning, she slowly levitated off of the ground, grasping onto his hand a bit tighter to hold onto him. When she was at about 20 feet in the air, she paused, turned around, and flew off towards her destination at a more faster speed. “ I get my targets from the police stations, or sometimes I see their bounties posted up around my neighborhood….” she told him as she kept her eyes looking forward, her hair rustling wildly in the cool draft. She arched a brow at him when he said something kind of ‘off’. Not only that, but he said it in a more uneasy voice. It was, well, suspicious, but Kleeka didn’t pay any mind to it. She chuckled when she heard him say that he was nervous around women. “ Somehow I don’t really believe that….” she said with a smirk lingering on her face. Shortly after she said that, she looked down to mark her landing spot and dived down rather swiftly, landing very lightly on the ground in front of a medium-sized building.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:11 pm

He looked over to her and then to her hand as she took his hand and he looked up at her and felt them come off of the ground..."I see thats cool..Police stations huh..." He says as he looked down at enjoying the view..."Well then I guess I'm not so much nervous around women.." He says with a chuckle. His breath was then taken away as she dived down and landed softly on the ground..."You are amazing..." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side and looked at the building..."I'm guessing this is where you turn him in?" He questioned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:27 am

Kleeka let go of his hand after they landed a few meters away from the police station, her hand subconsciously lifting up to push her white bang to the side and out of her eyes. A surprised expression crossed her face when he called her amazing. Earlier, he had said that what she did was amazing, but now, he was calling her amazing. For once in her life, she actually didn’t know what to say. What could she say after someone just called her amazing? Really, who was this guy? He was definitely different from the other people she’d met and she liked that. Instead of responding to his comment, she nodded her head and glanced back at him. “ Yeah, this is where I turn ‘em in….” she said before she walked into the building while people gave her odd looks, mainly because she was casually holding a demon over her shoulder. A few minutes later, she walked back out holding an envelope in her hands. “ I hate when they give me checks….” she mumbled as she shoved the envelope into the pocket of her denim chichi jacket. “ So, were you headed anywhere before you dropped by the graveyard?” she asked, wondering if he’d need a lift to where ever he was headed to. While she asked him that question, she glanced at her wrist watch and sighed a little. It was already past midnight. She was going to have to head back home soon, or else her little brother was going to start about her. Kleeka knew that he was probably still up, waiting for her to come home.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:57 am

He looked over to her with a smile..."I see..." He says as he then watched her walk inside..He of course waited outside for her to come back...When she came back he smiles once more. "Hey its better then nothin right.." He says with a laugh as he then cocked his head to the side..."Actually...I wasn't going anywhere...I don't even have a place really...I'm on the ru....Move looking for a place to stay you know." He says the nervousness comming up again..."I'll be fine though...You prolly need to get home anyway..." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:36 pm

Kleeka was a little surprised that he was still outside when she walked out of the building. Why? She wasn’t sure, so she just pushed that thought aside. “ Yeah, that’s true…” she said with a shrug after he said that the check was better than nothing. After Korey explained his situation to her, she looked up in thought, her red eyes reflecting some of the vibrant stars in the sky. “ Hmm…well, I do need to get home, so I guess I’ll see you around sometime….” Kleeka said as she began to walk away. “ Later--oh, and it was nice meeting you….” she added in with a light smile before she flew off into the night. It didn’t take long for her to get home, so in about 10 minutes, she had landed in the backyard of the black and white house she lived in. The minute she came through the front door, her little brother came running into the living room. “ You’re still up?” Kleeka asked him with a smile. “ Yeah, I told you I’d be up until you’d get home….” Tyrone said as he rubbed his eyes sleepily. Like his older sister, he had brown complexion, except he was a little lighter than her. He also had the same snow-white hair and red eyes. “ Thanks, Ty, but I’m home now, so c’mon….get to bed, it’s late….” she told the 13 year-old boy as she took his hand and led him to his room. When she got him to hit the sack after telling him about her bounty hunting like he asked, she headed to her own room and took a seat on her bed with a small sigh.

Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male) Tyrone12
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:41 pm

He looked over to her and then grinned..."It was nice meeting you as well." He says returning her smile. "I'll see you around." He says as he then watched her take off flying away...Korey then started to walk once again. He was pretty sure that he would see her again. Korey then walked into the woods and lyed down on the soft grass passing out cold.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:03 pm

As Kleeka finally laid down in her bed after changing into some sleeping clothes, she looked up at the ceiling, silently thinking about what needed to be done tomorrow. Thankfully, since it was still the summer vacation, she and her brother didn’t have to go school. Aside from all of that, she was going to have to go to the bank to cash her check, then pay off the bills with it. After that, she was going to have to go to her annoying ‘drive-thru’ job at Burger King. Just great. Well, she was just glad that she was going to quit pretty soon. She didn’t need it now that she was starting to gather more money as a bounty hunter. Before she knew it, she was out like a light, but was up pretty early the next morning. The first thing she did after freshening up was make some breakfast for her brother. He knew how to cook too, but he usually ended up burning one of the pans and Kleeka didn't really want to go shopping for new cooking utensils again.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:29 pm

Korey sighed slightly when he woke up. After running his hand threw his hair he made his way to the creek where he usually washed up. He stripped down and jumped in soaking in the water alittle while before getting out and drying off. "Damn its gonna be a long day..." He sighed as he headed back into town.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:18 pm

“ Your food is always good, Kleeka, but I’m just glad I don’t have to cook today!” Tyrone said, smiling as he took a bite out of his pancakes. “ Heh, I’m glad when you don’t have to cook either….” she muttered with a sweat-drop. “ Huh?” Tyrone said with a blink as he looked up at her. “ Nothing….hey Ty, I’m going out for a bit to cash my check, but I’ll bring you back some lunch if I’m still out around that time….” Kleeka said as she put on her sneaker. “ Oh, okay….but….can I come with you? It’s a little boring here when you’re by yourself and Emira’s not home today, so….” Tyrone said, trailing when he saw Kleeka walk up to him with a smile. “ Sure…” she replied as she brushed back some of his hair from his face. “ Hurry up and put on your sneakers….” Tyrone smiled brightly and quickly jumped up from his seat to put on his sneakers. Once he was done with that, the two of them began to walk towards the city, where the bank was. Along the walk, something crossed Kleeka’s mind. Was she going to see Korey again? Was he even still in this town?? More thoughts had crossed her mind until they had reached the front double-doors of the bank.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Korey was in the alley way of the bank he just got into town. He yawned slightly as he walked out of the alley way. Bumping in to Kleeka since his eyes were closed..."Oh sorry sorry..." He says rubbing his eyes..."Oh...Hey...How you doing?" He asks her with a smile cocking his head to the side. He didn't think he would run into her today...But he did. "Are you ok?" He asks her rubbing the back of his head.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:54 pm

Kleeka and Tyrone were just about to walk into the bank until someone had bumped right into Kleeka. Since it was all unexpected, she stumbled back a little and began just as he started to apologize, “ Oh, my bad….” She stopped talking when her eyes laid on Korey. Of course, she wasn’t looking where she was going either because she was looking down at Tyrone at the time. “ Hey, I didn’t think I’d see you again so soon….” she said truthfully as she smiled lightly at him while Tyrone just curiously looked up at the man. “ But anyway, I’m good….and you?” she asked him, blinking when he asked if she was okay. “ Yeah, I’m fine….” she added in. Bumping into someone was nothing compared to getting tossed through a building. That hurt much more than this. Kleeka suddenly looked down at her little brother when he gasped a little. “ What?” she asked him kind of blankly. “ You didn’t tell me you had a boyfriend!” Tyrone said happily, smiling now as he looked up at Korey again. A flat look crossed her face when he said that. What in the world made him think that he was her boyfriend? “ Ty, he’s not my boyfriend….this Korey and Korey, this is my little brother, Tyrone…” she said, quickly introducing the two as she placed her hand on top of Tyrone’s head. “ Oh, I thought he was….and hello! It’s nice to meet you anyway….” Tyrone said in his usual chipper-sounding voice.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:01 pm

"Oh yeah I'm fine. " He says with a grin as he looked to her and then to her little brother a he gasped. Korey blushed at his comment but quickly hid it when he looked back to her..."Over observent." He says with a laugh as he then looked to him. "Nice to meet you too Tyrone." He says as he shook his hand lightly. His eyes then went back to Kleeka's. "So what are all your plans for today...Have any more...Bountys to take out?" He asks her curiously bringing his hand back to his side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:30 pm

“ Tell me about it…” Kleeka muttered through a sigh when he commented about her brother being too observant. It was kind of irritating sometimes, since he was always like that, but after awhile, she got used to it. Tyrone shook his hand back, still beaming before he asked her sister if she had anymore bounties to ‘take out’. “ Nope, not today….I just have the usual stuff to do today though--you know, pay bills….go to work….” she said to him, flinching a little when she mentioned going to work since her job ticked her off sometimes. “ Can I work too?” Tyrone questioned a bit absent-mindedly. “ No, you’re too young…” Kleeka answered him bluntly. Well, she was kind of young herself, to have to worry about work and bills on her own, but she didn’t think about that one.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:45 pm

He looked over at her and laughed slightly..."Well thats intresting...You don't seem to like your job at all..." He says noting her flenching. He then chuckled when Tyrone asked if he could work and she told him he was too young. He then looked to Kleeka..."How old are you?" He asks her curiously cocking his head to the side.."I wouldn't say your over 17..." He says with a slight chuckle. It was then when he noticed someone familer walking threw the town...It was another bounty hunter that Korey had been running from..."You know what...Do you mind if I join you...Too where ever your going?" He asks her curiously his voice was seeping with nervousness and hurriedness.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:57 pm

“ Yeah, I’m not too fond of it…” Kleeka said, sweat-dropping at just the thought of it. She was sort of taken off-guard when he asked how old she was, but smiled slightly when he stated that she didn’t look over 17. “ You’re right, I’m not--I’m 16.…” she said with a small shrug, trailing off when she noticed the sudden nervousness that crossed over him. “ Something wrong?” she asked with an arched eyebrow. “ Well, I’m just going into the back right quick, but you can come if you want…” she told him before she started to walk into the bank with Tyrone walking beside her. Okay, she knew that she was kind of strange, but Korey was acting a bit odd all of a sudden. It was kind of like last night, when he seemed a little uneasy about something, but of course, Kleeka didn’t think about that for much longer because that was when she walked up to one of the counters in the bank and pulled out her envelope with the check in it.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next