The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male) - Page 3 Empty Re: Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male)

Post by SS3Pan Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:01 pm

Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male) - Page 3 Kleeka11

Kleeka smirked slightly at him for a split second. “ Hope I didn’t embarrass you though….” she replied to him, blinking when he took the blame from her. “ You know, you’re the first guy I met that was able to take the blame of something so easily…” she said with a smile, knowing that it was a good thing when you were able to take the fault of something. After chuckling a little more, she nodded to him when he asked if they should continue. “ Yep…” she replied, squeezing his hand gently when he took her hand again. Once they were moving again, she took them around the entire ring before another smirk crossed her face. “ You really like holding my hand, don’t you?” she joked as she looked ahead to see where she was going. Truthfully, she liked holding his hand too.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male) - Page 3 Empty Re: Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:18 pm

He smiles..."You might have embarrassed me alittle bit but thats all.." He says with a smile. "Really...I don't mind takeing the blame...In truth it was my fault." He says with a grin as she then took them around the ring once. When he heard her question he smiles and blushes slightly. "Yeah i like holding your hand." He says with a smile as he skated with her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:33 pm

After blinking a few times at Korey for saying that he did like holding her hand, she looked off to the side and smiled. It felt really good when he said that for some reason, so when she looked back at him, she admitted, “ Well….I like holding yours too….your hands are really warm….” Actually, his hands felt warmer than any hand she had held before, but she just kept that one to herself. “ Sooo, where exactly are you from?” she suddenly asked him out of mere curiosity as she turned smoothly when another curved corner came about. She only asked him that because she remembered him saying that he didn’t know this town very well, so it just made her ponder on where he was really from.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:51 pm

He looked over to her and smiles when she said that she liked holding his hand as well and that it was really warm. "Thanks." He says with a smile blushing slightly. "Well...Hmmm...Have you ever heard of the town holten?" He asks her curiously. It was a town that had long ago burnt to the ground from a mysterious green flame...Obviously the town he was originally from.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:45 pm

“ Holten…?” Kleeka repeated, a thoughtful frown crossing her face. When it finally came to her, she looked at him and blinked. “ Yeah…that’s the town that burnt down long ago--I heard it was from some sort of fire….” she said to him before she averted her eyes from him for a moment to look somewhere else. “ So you accidentally burnt down your own hometown huh….?” she said, already knowing the answer. It was pretty easy to come to that conclusion since she already knew that he had burnt down a town when he was little. Plus, she was a well-informed bounty hunter and came across a lot of information. “ Tell me though….how exactly did you accidentally burn an entire town down when you were just a little kid?” she asked him lowly, her red eyes catching a glimpse of the nearby wall clock when they passed it.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:59 am

He looked over to her and smiles..."Yeah that would be the place..." He says with a sigh.."Yes I accidently burnt down the whole town..." His eyes then looked over to her..."Well it was when I was 5 actually...All the other kids picked on he for being different...You know..Greenish hair..And eyes...And when I woke up...The whole place was gone...Just ash..." He says his eyes looking to the floor...It obviously saddened him. "But yeah...Thats waht happened..."Few got out alive...."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:43 am

All the while he explained what had happened to Kleeka, her red optics looked down and she slowed in her skating until they were just barely gliding across the smooth and polished wooden floor. She knew what it was like to be made fun of because you looked different from everyone else, but she couldn’t possibly imagine the greater pain that must’ve hit him when he woke up to a charred town. Not only that, but only a few got out alive. She knew that it was all an accident, but she wondered how he was able to hold that all in his conscience without breaking or something. Another thought crossed her mind when he finished telling his story to her. She thought about what could’ve triggered his power to suddenly burn down the town and knew that it must’ve been because those kids were bothering him before he had went to sleep, but eventually, Kleeeka stopped thinking about that and shifted her eyes over to him. The story obviously saddened him, so she quickly thought of something to say to perhaps get his mind off of it. “ I see--I‘m sure the people in that town have forgiven your mistake….you just have to give everyone time to forgive your accidental actions--then, all of those hunter will stop once and for all….well, why don’t we stop skating now…? It’s almost time for me to go to work…” she said as she led him over to rugged area that was beside the ring. She wasn’t really sure what to say to him to cheer him up, so for now, she just sat down and began to untie her skates.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:45 pm

He looked over to her and smiles slightly. "I sure hope that they do forgive me." He says. He then cocked his head to the side looking over at her when she said that maybe they should stop skateing and that it was almost time for her to go to work. "So where do you work?" He asks her with a curious smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:24 am

“ I know they will….” Kleeka reassured him softly as she lightly patted his shoulder. It was then that she realized Korey certainly cocked his head to the side a lot and for the first time, she thought that it was kind of cute the way he tilted his head to the side. “ That’s a cute habit you have there…” she said to him with a smirk, referring to him cocking his head often. She sounded like she was joking around with him, but it also sounded like she was serious. After she returned their skates to the counter, she sweat-dropped when he asked her where she worked at. “ Er…I work at Burger King…” she said flatly as she slowly made her way to the exit of the indoor skating ring. “ I’m usually the one at the drive-thru taking the orders, which sucks….my ears are gonna be bleeding by the time I get back home…” she muttered to him as she pushed her hands into her pockets.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:12 am

He looks over to her and blushes to her comment..."Well...Thank you..I didn't even notice." He says with a laugh as he walked over with her returning the skates..."Really..Thats intresting..." He says with a smile as he followed her to the exit .."Yeah that doesn't sound too fun....Why can you just bounty hunt...I mean don't you make better money doing that?" He asks her curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:38 am

Kleeka smiled, noticing his blush, but she didn’t say anything about it…even though that was also kind of cute. She didn’t usually didn’t think about stuff like that, so she immediately stopped herself right there. After they both returned their skates, Kleeka walked out of the place and started walking with him down the sidewalk. “ Well, I already had this job when I started hunting, so I just kind of kept it all this time--you know, in case I didn’t always make a lot of money with bounty hunter….now that I’m getting more money with bounty-hunting though, I’m quitting this job pretty soon--I notified them that I was quitting anyway, so this should be my last week working….” she explained to him briefly as they finally entered her neighborhood. Before she headed to her house though, she stopped in front of a different house that was a few blocks from her own. “ Yo, Ty!” Kleeka called out to him since he was playing kickball with a girl in the front yard of the green house. “ We’re heading home now….” Kleeka said to him, which meant that it was time for him to go since she was going to work and didn’t want him to stay around too late. “ Oh, okay! Bye Emira, I’ll see you tomorrow….” Tyrone said as he turned to the girl that was his age. “ Okay, bye Tyrone….” Emira said with a sweet smile as she walked over to him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. She giggled slightly when she Tyrone standing there stiffly while he blushed, making Kleeka smirk and roll her eyes playfully. “ Oh brother….talk about ‘puppy love’…” she muttered to Korey as Emira waved good-bye and walked into the house. Tyrone smiled brightly at her before running over to Korey and Kleeka, still beaming. “ Hi guys!” Tyrone greeted as Kleeka and him began to walk towards their house. “ And you say that’s not your little girlfriend…right….” Kleeka said flatly as she continued to smile at her brother. “ What? We’re just friends though…” Tyrone said with an innocent look on his face. “ I’m not really sure why she does that anyway…” he added in softly. Apparently, the innocence wasn’t a fake act after all. When they finally appeared in front of their house, Kleeka pulled out her keys to open the front door. After stepping in, she turned to Kyle. “ Well, welcome to our home Korey…” she said to him with a light smile.

SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:37 pm

He smiles walking with her.."I see then your gonna become a full time bounty hunter...YOu very good at it from what I've seen...So I think you'll do great." He says with a grin as he continued to follow her. He then looked over seeing Ty playing kick ball with the girl that was his age. He smile and chuckled slightly looking over at Kleeka.."Yes yes I would have to agree.." He says as he then followed her back chuckling slightly as Kleeka teased her little brother. "Wow..This is a nice home." He says to her with a smile cocking his head to the side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:36 pm

“ Thanks Korey….your words are very meaningful to me, despite that we kinda just met and all…” Kleeka said, smiling gently as she glanced over to him after hearing him state that he thought that she’d do great as a full-time bounty hunter. After she picked up her little brother from his friend’s house, she walked down a few blocks with them to reach their own house. When they entered, she gave out a loud sigh, stopping short when he made a comment on the house. “ You think so…? Well, yeah, it’s….” Kleeka stopped talking when her red irises stopped on the digital clock that was across from her. “ Oh, I’ve got to get ready….” she murmured before she walked off to her room to go change into her working uniform. After a few minutes, she walked back out into the living room wearing her working uniform. When Tyrone saw her, he started to laugh a little at the uniform, but then he stopped immediately when Kleeka began to glare at him. It actually wasn’t too bad. She just had on a blue open vest, a blue visor with the Burger King logo on it, a yellow shirt underneath the blue vest that was tucked into a pair of dark blue pants. “ Ty, be good while I’m gone--don’t annoy Korey to death while I’m at work….” she joked as she gently messed her brother’s white hair. “ I won’t….” he responded with a smile, knowing that she was joking. “ I’ll see ya later at 11 tonight Korey….” Kleeka said to him before she left the house to go to her job.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Korey smiles as he walked inside with her looking around with a smile..."Wow really nice." He says as his eyes looked over to her with a smile. He then looked over to her as she came out..She didn't look too bad at all. "I'll see you when you get back." He says with a smile as he then watched her as she then left. "Have fun." He called out the door with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:42 pm

“ Gee, thanks…” Kleeka replied back to Korey in a flat, joking manner before she had left the house for work. When a few hours had passed, she was finally able to go home and since she was released around eleven at night, she arrived home at about 11:30. After she entered the living room and closed the door behind her, she gave out a loud sigh as her hands instantly began to rub at her ears. “ Hey sis! How--wow, you smell like grease….hey, did someone yell through your headset again??” Tyrone greeted as he stared at her, watching as she rubbed her ears. “ Yeah, I hate that stupid little headset they give me to listen to people’s orders at the drive-thru! People yell out their orders to me like their Chewbacca or something, then the other people talk so low that I have strain my ears to hear them properly….geez…anyway, these clothes do reek of grease now--I’ll go change….” she said, trailing off as her eyes laid on Korey. “ Oh yeah, Korey--I forgot to show you to your room before I left….you can have the guest room….” Kleeka said with a smile before she took his hand and led him down the hall until they reached the room. “ Here you are….” she said, opening the door for him before she went off to her own room to change out of her work clothes.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:00 am

Korey looked over to Kleeka when she came in..."Hey welcome back." He says with a smile as he watched herrub her ears and let out a sigh. "You do smell like grease.." He says with a chuckle. "Sounds like you didn't have any fun at all.." He then looked over to her when she took his hand and led him to the guest room. "Oh thanks Kleeka." He says with a smile as he then pulled her into a hug.."Thanks for being so...Nice to me..And for saving me..." He says as he then let her go so she could go change.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:06 pm

“ Yeah….” Kleeka mumbled as she led him to his room, stopping in front of it with a light smile on her face. Her eyes dilated out of surprise when he pulled her into an embrace though, and it felt like her heart skipped a beat. No one ever really hugged her before unless they were family, but Korey was definitely not related to her, so he gave her a different feeling. It was a good feeling though--that was for sure. Her smile grew as she hugged him back, but stepped back when he let her go. “ You don’t have to thank me….I wanted to do what I did….” she told him, still smiling warmly at him before she turned around and hurried off to her room to change. While she threw on a casual red shirt and a pair of black pants that also served as night clothes, she thought about the hug. Even though it was just a simple hug, it made her smile every time she thought about. After she finished changing, she walked back out of the room while she was re-braiding the last of her white braids. This time, they weren’t in their usual ponytail. Instead, the braids were just left out to flow down her back.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:03 pm

He smiles when she hugged him back. When he let her go she stepped back. "I owe you so much though." He says with a smile as he then watched her head off to her room. WHen she came back he smiles looking over to her seeing that her hair was down. "You know you should keep your hair down more often." He says with a smile blushing ever so slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:45 am

As Kleeka finished up the last braid in her hair, she looked up, raising an eyebrow at him when he stated that she should leave her hair down more often. “ Huh…? Why?” she asked him out of curiosity, not knowing why he would tell her that. She took a seat on the couch in the living room, sighing slightly as she took a glimpse around the room. She didn’t see Tyrone anywhere, so she assumed that he was asleep now that she was home. He would always wait for her to come home, then go to sleep. “ So Korey, you wanna hit the sacks now or is there something you wanna do?” she asked him with a light smile, her elbow resting on the chair’s arm. She wasn't really tired just yet, so she didn't mind staying up longer even though it was almost midnight now.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:53 am

He smiles looking over to her and cocking his head to the side when she asked him why.."You look even more amazing with it down." He says with a smile as he watched her sit down on a couch in the living room. He too noticed that Ty wasn't anywhere to be found either. When he heard her question he smiles.."Well truthfully I'm not tired at all." He says as he walked over sitting on a couch that was across from her. "Don't let me keep you up if you wish to go to bed." He says with a smile as he looked into her red eyes. "I still love your eyes.." He says not meaning for it to be outloud he was jsut lost in thought for a moment.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:32 pm

“ I….do…?” Kleeka questioned through a surprised tone of voice, her red orbs widened slightly as she stared at him for a moment. “ I never really thought about keeping my hair down a lot….” she muttered, almost to herself as she had taken that seat on the couch across from him. After the light surprise went away, the smile on her face grew. “ Thanks for saying that…” she said softly, her eyes shifting down to look at her hands. “ Well, I’m not that tired either….” she said with a small shrug as she looked back to him. “ So it’s all good, you’re not keeping me up….” she notified him before he stated that he still loved her red eyes. “ Okay, what’s with all of the compliments??” Kleeka asked him with a slight smirk on her face. She was kind of kidding around when she asked that, but at the same time, she was kind of wondering why he was compliments her so much since she was just wasn’t really used to being to complimented much like this.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:12 pm

He smiles looking over to her. "Yes of course you do." He says as he then nodded his head. "You should" He added as then cocked his head to the side with a smile as he seen her smile grow. "Your welcome Kleeka." He says with a grin. "I am glade that I'm not keeping you up...I would hate for you to be so tired in the morning. When she asked what was up with all the compliments he grinned seeing the smirk on her face. "Well..." He rubbed the back of his head slightly. "I like you Kleeka thats why I'm complimenting you." He says with a nervous chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:39 am

“ Nah, I won’t be--I’m usually up late hunting anyway, but I usually just sleep late to make up for it if I am really tired….” Kleeka told him with a small shrug as she looked into his green orbs for a moment. When he told her why he was complimenting her so much, her smirk converted into a gentle smile. “ Well, it’s nice to know that you like me….I like you too, Korey….” she said to him as she reached over to rest her hand over his own. She was glad to hear that someone liked her other than her little brother. Other people liked her and all, but for some reason, Kleeka felt like Korey also liked her for who she was, despite how different she was from everyone else. He truly accepted her and that was what made him different from everyone else in that good way. When she let his hand go, she glanced up at the time--it really wasn't very late to her, but she knew that she would probably after to go bed in a little while to prevent herself from waking up too late. She had to make breakfast for Tyrone, or else he would go about it and do it himself. Basically, she didn't want another burnt pan and its stench in the house again, so she would avoid that possible event by going to bed soon.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:27 am

He looked over to her and cocked his head to the side givin a smile when she had said that she liked him too..."Reallyt..Cool." He says with a smile. That right there just made his day. His eyes then watched her as she placed her hand on his. He looked to her hand for a moment before looing back to her as she glanced up at the time. "If you really want to go to sleep I'm not stoppin ya Kleeka....I don't think I could if I wanted to." He added with a laugh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:47 pm

Kleeka would’ve never thought that having her say that to him would make his day, but even so, it made her day feel…complete after he said that to her too. “ Well, I’m not tired yet really….I guess I just have a habit of looking at the time often though….” she said, smiling weakly as she turned her red orbs back to him. “ I’ve gotta stop doing that….” she added in with a sweat drop, forcing her eyes to stay on him instead of looking back at the time. That wasn’t too hard since he was kind of cute, but as quickly that thought came to her mind, she got rid of it. “ Wanna watch television or something….? If you‘re going to stay up all night, it might get a little boring just sitting in the room….” she suggested, wondering if he wanted to go with her suggestion or do some other activity. She didn't want him to be bored out of his mind.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next