The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male) - Page 4 Empty Re: Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:05 pm

He looked over ot her and smiles when she said that she wasn't tired..."Its ok everyone had habbits." He says with a smile as he then looked over to her listening to her suggestion about hte television..."Sure thats fine with me." He says with a smile looked over to her. "You can watch what ever..Anythings good to me Kleeka." He says with a smile as he looked into her eyes. She was very beautiful that was for sure. "Unless there was somthing else you would rather do?" He added
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male) - Page 4 Empty Re: Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male)

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:25 pm

Is She Unique Or Just Odd? (Male) - Page 4 Kleeka11

“ Yeah, I guess….well then, what are some of your habits, Korey?” Kleeka asked him out of mere curiosity before she smiled a little and turned on the television after he stated that he was fine with watching it. “ Okay….” she murmured, aimlessly flicking through the different channels until a cartoon came on. She paused for a moment to look at it, but after realizing that it might seem a little childish to Korey for her to be watching cartoons still, she quickly changed it. “ Er, just looking….heh….” she muttered with a sweat-drop. She wasn’t sure why, but she thought he would probably find it immature if she had stopped on that channel to watch a silly cartoon show, despite that she was always watching them. Hopefully, he didn’t catch the way her red eyes seemed to brighten with interest when she had paused in her channel-changing to look at the cartoon. When Korey asked her if there was something else she would rather do, she shrugged a little. “ Hm, I don’t really have anything in my mind right now, so not really….” she replied to him in her usual casual voice.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:36 pm

He looks over to her and smiles rubbing the back of his head.."Heh this is one of them actually...I do that when I'm nervous." He says with a laugh as he then. When she turned to the cartoons he smiles watching it as well before she turned it. He him self enjoyed cartoons...Who didn't. He then looked over to her when she started to speak again. "You like to watch cartoons as well?" He asks her with a smile as he cocked his head to the side
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:00 am

Kleeka raised an eyebrow at him when he stated that he usually did the habit that he was doing right now when he was nervous. “ So since you’re rubbing the back of your head now, it means that you’re nervous right now, right? What are you nervous about then? Are you still worrying about bounty hunters, Korey?” she asked him curiously, widening her eyes a little and looking down when he asked if she liked to watch cartoons…as well. She suddenly looked back up with a slightly surprised expression. Did that mean he also like to watch them, despite his age? “ Um, well yeah, I do…I just figured that you might find it a little childish for me to be watching it, but since you like ‘em too, I guess it’s okay….” she said to him with a smile as she turned back to the channel that was displaying the cartoon. She seemed a lot more satisfied with watching that instead of that cooking channel she turned to a moment ago.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:10 pm

He lookes over to her and chuckled slightly. "Yes I am nervous right now...Mainly because I'm sitting here with a very pretty girl next too me..." He says with a smile as he shook his head..."I'm not worried about the hunters..I have you to protect you of course." He says as he then looked over to her. "Oh no I love cartoons." He says with a grin as he looked to the tv.."It's not childish at all to watch them...Well at least not to me that is." He says with a chuckle
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:53 am

When he regarded her as a very pretty girl, she closed her eyes and smiled, gently rubbing the side of her head of snow-white hair. “ You’re too flattering, Korey….but I’m not that pretty…” she told him, saying that last part more softly. “ Right, that’s true!” Kleeka said in a confident, but joking manner when he mentioned that he had her to protect him from all of those other bounty hunters. She gave him a grin as she laid back in the chair, her red orbs dilating when he stated that he loved cartoons. “ Well, I guess I’m not alone then….that’s good….” she said casually, looking over to him just as he made his last comment on not finding cartoon shows childish at all. “ I’m glad you see it that way….many people don’t--I like the way you think, Korey….” she said, shifting her irises back in the direction of the television. She would probably hit the sacks after the cartoon episode was over. She hadn't seen this particular show in awhile.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:04 am

He looked over to her hearing the last part of what she said.."No no you are pretty...Very pretty." He says with a smkle as he then laughed slightly. "Yes and I owe you big time for all that you've done." He says with a grin. "Cartoons are a good way to relax." He says with a grin as he he then looked over to the tv watching it as well
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:26 pm

“ Am I really that pretty…??” Kleeka asked with fake surprise in her voice, jokingly batting her eyelashes at him when she had turned his way, which made her eyes look like they were bigger--like a small child‘s eyes. Then she laughed a little, showing that she was just kidding around with him. When he said that he owed her big time, she smiled and shook her head. “ Nah, I was just kidding--I didn’t do that much, so it’s not a big deal…” she said with a shrug before she had turned back to the television. “ Yeah, they are pretty relaxing when you’re just chilling…” she said as she placed her arms behind her head. When the showed had ended, she gave out a small yawn. “ I guess I’m gonna head to bed now, I’ll see you in the morning….” Kleeka said as she stood up and stretched, getting ready to leave the living room. “ Oh, and don’t forget--make yourself at home, the room I showed ya is yours now after all….” she told him with a slight smile.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:48 pm

He smiles.."Yes of course you are.." He says even know she was just kidding around with him. "No really...YOu did alot...That guy would have taken me in and I would have never gotten out." He says rubbing the back of his head. After the show was over he looked over to her and yawned the same time that she did..."Alright then...I'll see you in the morning." He says with a smile as he too stood up and stretched lightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:38 pm

Kleeka laughed slightly when he said that she was, despite that she was joking around. “ Thanks….” she murmured as she rubbed the back of her head and resumed watching the rest of the show. When it was finally over, she nodded at his words. “ Alright, night….” she said to him before she walked off to her room. After quickly brushing her teeth and washing her face in her room’s bathroom, she fell onto the bed and went right to sleep. Aside from the fact that she went to bed a little late, she had still woken up pretty early. It was around 7:30 in the morning when she opened her eyes and the first thing she did was head to the bathroom to freshen up. Then she walked out of the room to go get a glass of water….in her underwear. It was usually the only thing she slept in and since she and Tyrone never really had any visitors, she had formed a bad habit of walking to the kitchen to get water in the morning half naked. Tyrone was her sibling, so of course he wouldn’t think twice about her sister being in just underwear. She was probably going to hate her bad habits more than ever today though, since she only walked out to the kitchen in her undergarments because she completely forgot that Korey was in the house. When she was sleepy, she forgot a lot of things and they, unfortunately, came back to her at the last minute. Kleeka gave out a small yawn as she poured herself a cold glass of water, rubbing her red eyes sleepily while she took slow, long sips of it.

(Sorry I took so long to reply ><; Got a little busy)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:55 am

He emiles watching her as she stood up and then left for her room. Korey then went to his room falling asleep. around 7:30 he was up as well. He got up off of the bed and stretched slightly before he made his way into the kitchen. Spotting Kleeka facing him and drinking a glass of water. He stared for a second before turning away.."Oh shit sorry about that..." He says feeling his face getting hot.."Ermm morning Kleeka.." He says trying to change the subject.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:01 pm

As mentioned before, Kleeka was half asleep and her eyes were closed because she was still rubbing them, so she didn’t even notice it when Korey stepped into the kitchen. Man, she was really going to hate this bad habit of hers. When she heard him apologize, she froze, almost dropping the glass that was in her hands. She didn’t drop it, but she suddenly forcefully spat out the water that was in her mouth from the surprise of it all, her eyes extremely wide and red irises shrunken with horror. Damn, she really forgot he was in here! “ A-ah! Korey, where did you….” she began, but wasn’t able to finish her sentence. Quickly, she brought up a black shadow from the ground to shield her half-naked body like it was a force field, her face burning as she looked ahead at Korey. Not many things embarrassed Kleeka, but this event certainly did. She had only met Korey a few days ago, but she knew that he already caught a good glimpse of her black bra, her boxer-style panties, and the rest of her impressive figure. This was just great. “ Uhhh, I-I gonna go, um, put on some clothes….” she muttered, her face now aching from the burning sensation. She looked down as the shadow engulfed her and eventually disappeared, just as she did. She was now back into her room, swearing to herself as she rummaged through her closet for clothes.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4