The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

2 posters

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 19 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Being held close made Gabriel smile and relax. Between the lion cub and Dumisa she was surronded by love she relaxed and sighed and drifted off to sleep herself. She smiled in her sleep her one arm craddling the lion cub and her other arm resting on Dumisa's
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 19 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:15 am

Dumisa snapped awake the next morning as his friend shook his sholder and the tiger cub licked his face. Dumsia grabs the cub by the skin fold on the back of its neck. Then he puts it down on the opposite side of Gabriel. He turns to his friend and places his feet flat on the floor. "What is it my friend." His friend looks around the room and says, "Those elite we recurited. They are still loyal to their king." Dumisa looked at his friend and relized he was cut and bruised almost all over. Dumisa looks back at Gabriel as the lion cub was making his way back over the top of Gabriels hip. "Lets go kick them out of our castle." Dumisa reaches over and knocks the lion cub on to the bed back in front of Gabriel. Dumisa's friend says, "We won't have to go after them they look for us as we speak." Dumisa slowly gets out of bed and grabs his weapons and then stops at the foot of the bed with his dual spears and a knife belt.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:02 am

Snuggled between Dumisa and the lion cub Gabriel slept soundly she was at peace now, sleeping in a bed did wonders for her, no nightmares no attacks just blissful sleep. In the morning she heard the two men speaking and felt her lion cub climbing over her. She rolled over picking up the lion cub and slowly opening her eyes rubbing themuntil they came into focus. Seeing the injured friend she sat up 'After what you two boys are going to do please come and see me you have wounds that are in need of care" She paused and then chewed her bottom lip "That is if you wish me to help you"

She turned to lion cub then "I think he likes you more then me" She pouted then begain to play with the lion cub. "But in time I know he will like me too, purhapes if I feed him, the way to any mans heart is through his stomach" She giggled at her little insult. "Is he still on milk or meat now?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:59 am

Dumisa pats his friend on the sholder. "Stay here my friend I watch her I will handle this problem." He opens a pouch full of milk and tosses it at Gabriel. "That pouch is full of milk and that should be good enough to last a couple of days." When he finishes the milk he should be moving to meat." Dumsia grabs his dual spears and heads out of the room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:01 am

Taking the milk Gabriel grinned at her sleeping new pet. "Thank you Dumisa again" She nodded "You be safe out there" She winked then watched him leave then turned to his friend. "So would you like me to clean up your wounds or are you stubbrone" She cocked her head to the side waiting for him to answer. The Lion cub was still sleeping and Gabriel didnt know how long she had but she knew she could tend to the wounds of the man standing infront of her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Dumisa smiles and winks back then runs off down the hall with his spears in hand. Dumisa friend smiles and says, "I am not as stubbrone as my friend and leader so yes you can go ahead and stitch me up." He removed his vest and shows his newly found wounds as Gabriel got her medical kit out. Dumsia's friends body was just as muscular and toned as Dumisa's just bigger. He smiled and says, "I really do envy Dumsia. He often gets what he wants and finds it before me."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:54 pm

Once she got her medical kit and turned back to the friend Gabriel froze for a moment. He was much lke his friend but bigger and more chishled. He was really cut up so Gabriel had to clean them first as he spoke. She felt for him. “What do you mean Dumisa gets what he wants” She paused as she had to kneel and tend to more wounds on his back Did they think she was some sort of prize that they had to win? Finished cleaning the wounds on the back using cream to freeze it then stitching him up. Then bandaging them up.

She then moved to her chest. “Well I am glad that you are less stubbrone the Dumisa” She purposly didn’t say leader she wasn’t sure if she liked that. Older men were normally wiser and therefor should be the leader but this was their way and she would keep silent about that. She looked up at him as she cleaned and tended to his wounds. Finally she stood “How is your pain I could give you a pain relver” She licked her lips wondering why he was alone, he was very good looking and strong.

“So what has Dumisa found before you that you want?” She asked while tending to the wounds on his arms. She was curous, for she was certain it couldn’t be her, she was too stubbrone and quick to temper. So what would it be?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Dumisa's friend smiles and says, "He has found his better. Half he smiled at her and says, "To him you are no prize to be one but onther soul to be cherished." He laughs, "That is what I am waiting to find." He smiles even wider and says, "Gud news is me and Dumisa don't have the same taste in women so we don't bump heads there." He smiles and says, "I am so glad we don't...." Then Dumisa came into the room with a very skinny woman who had been beaten. Dumisa looks at his friend and places the tiny woman when compared to them in his friends arms. Then he looks at Gabriel and says, "I give you twins. Both cut up and can't fight." His friend looks at him and pushes him away with arm and says, "Weakling." Then he tapped Gabriel on the shoulder. "Don't worry about my arm take care of her." He held her up so that she could rest but you could also see her wounds.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Blushng at his comment Gabriel grinned "I think he likes me, I am a challange not dimwitted or empty headed but a bit of a firecracker with a nasty temper if pricked as you already saw" She contnued cleanng nearly done when he stopped short she looked up and saw Dumisa entering carring somthng, she could quite make it out.

When she realzed that it was a injured girl Gabriel gasped. "What happened?" She looked over the woman and chewed her lip "I can clean her up, but with these injuries it will be best if I dont put her out, she mght not wake up, its going to hurt but please hold her stll." She then swallowed hard poured liquid nto a cloth and started to clean all the wounds. Many that oozed a white liqid she nodded ot the white liquid. "Thats infection" It took a while but she was soon able to clean it all then started stitching them back up. She looked up at Dumisa and his friend "She is not out of the woods yet she needs to sleep, but be watched she has hit her head it seems nd she might not wake up. After she sleeps she needs to eat." She paused "Fruit to start, then cooked unspiced meat" She nodded. "She wll be fine if my instructions are followed" She stared at Dumsa darng him to disagree with her
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Dumisa smiles and says, "My friend I know that is was your call to go nameless but it is about time you got one my dear friend." His friend looks at him. Then quitely says, "I will choose a name when she is in a more stable condition until then I will spend my time caring for her." Dumisa smiles and says, "Okay my friend that will do." He smiles and pulls Gabriel away from his friend and says, "We should stay over and give him time to tend to her. You forget he himself is an great healer." Dumisa sits down on the bed and pulls Gabriel over to him. "I don't think the four of us should be in spearate rooms for now. Keep a watch while I go and get another bed." Dumisa stands up and runs out of the room to get another bed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:02 am

Gabriel ignored the men talking she was too concered about the woman but before she could tend to her more she was being pulled away she glared at Dumisa but remained silent her eyes were telling him plenty, she was confused on why she was beng stopped from doing her job, then understanding. She nodded. “Alright Dumisa” She then laid down as her tiger cub woke up, she gave her some of the milk and it seemed that this action made them bound and the cub snuggled into herarms whle drinking.

Gabriel barely noticed Dumisa leaving but did lift her head to the friend “ I didn’t mean anything by my instructions just trying to help” She then turned her attention back to he cub as she fell back asleep. Gabriel put the milk up and curled up with the cub gently petting her and bonding wth her, talkng gently with her, abe to communcate it the animals laungage but doing it quiet she was worried that it would anger Dumisa again if he knew she was dong this, but she wanted to bound wth the cub, to have someone to talk to and be with when Dumisa would be away from the home. She knew that the tiger would be drawn to Dumisa but she hoped that she would bound to her too.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Dumisa was on had just gone up and floor when running into three elite soilders. These guys had a weapon Dumisa had never seen before. They looked like the sword he used to kill the crocodile with but these were diffrent. They were long and slender and one was solid black in the center with silver diamond cut edges. Dumisa's points to the swoard and says, "I think after I kill you I will take that off of your hands. Then man smiled and sent in his two friends Dumisa ducked under there wild swings and cuts them wide open. But the third man rushed in driving his sword foward almost into Dumisa's chest. But with an quick leap he dropped his spear and grabed his opponets sword hand and then drove his spear into the mans chest. Then doing as he said he would he relived the man of his sword.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:29 pm

The tiger cub looked up at Gabriel and batted with her hair she giggled. "Hey there, guess I will need to make you a toy hey," She continued to feed her and petted the cub, the cub then yawned and curled into a ball and fell back asleep. She looked up at the friend and sighed. "Guess she was tired, its good, lttle ones lke ths need to sleep lots."

Then hearing noises down stairs she stood and walked wth a sleeping cub in her arms to the door to the room and poked her head out wondering what was happenng.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:59 pm

Dumisa caming running down the hall arrows just missing him. The magnificint black bladed sworded in his hand. He sees Gabriels head hanging out of the door. He turned to see more arrows flying his direction he slides in roughly pushing Gabriels head back in the door and slamming shoot in doing so a arrow went through his hand and into the wooden door. He used the sword to cut the arrow in half and then pulled his hand off it and turned around and parried off a few arrows. He looks at the men as they dropped there bows and charged in swords out. Dumisa parried off the first to blades and drove his sword foward as if to hit the the man in front of him. Then with and quick flip of the wrist his blade went deep into the man on the left side of his inital target. He smiled as the other two truned to see the friend fall down dead to the ground. With that second Dumisa took both of there heads off with one quick swing. He then turned and opened the door and slamed it shut behind him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:01 am

The sight that greated Gabriel shocked her before she could react she was shoved back into the room and fell backwords the cub woke and growled and leaped on to the bed glared at Dumisa then curled into a ball and fell back asleep. Gabriel mean while took a couple minutes to regan herself then stood up and ran to Dumisa.

She took a hold of his hand and shook her head. “Dumisa I am so sorry got you hurt” She looked up at him licking her lips nervously. “Do you want me to tend to it?” She swallowed softly “I will understand if you don’t want me too, I am the reason you are lke this” She shook her head “I just want to help is all”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:16 am

Dumisa glared up. Then camly took Gabriels hand. "I will be fine. How are you doing." He grabed her hand and removed it from his. Then he pulls out some gauze and wraps his hand. He then grabs a rope ties it around his waist and the bottom of the bed. "I will be back." He runs and jumps out the window letting the rope pull him back. He goes flying into an room two stroies below them. He then comes out the window with the frame of the bed tied to his back walking up the wall.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:54 am

Gabriel simply nodded and went back to the bed and took the cub in her hands and laied back down her back to the window and simply petted the Lion cub whispering to her. She heard him reenter but kept her back to him not purposly but she just wanted to bound with the Lion cub more and Dumisa didnt even need her right now the lion cub did.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Dumisa pulls himself through the room and looks at his friend. "So how is she doing." He started to put the bed frame together when his friend looks up and says, "She is sleep now I have fixed up a lot of her wounds. Now i am praying that she wakes up." Dumisa looks at his friend and says well she has a week to get up." He then secured the last joint to the bed frame and went diving out the window and back into the other window and then came out with an mattrust folded in half on his back.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:22 am

Still laying on the bed playing with her new pet Gabriel ignored the men. They didnt need her right now and that was fine. She was bonding with the lion cub and that is what she wanted she wanted the cub to bound wth her since Dumisa was the one that saved him she knew it would take time for the cub to respect her too but the cub then leaped on her chest and begain to lick her face and Gabriel let out a giggle. "Soon I will name you I promise, unless you have a name you alreay want" She spoke to the cub she was aware of what was happening around her she just didnt wish to be a part of it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:17 pm

Dumisa put the bed together and went one more run where he brought back tons of blankets. He tosses them on the bed and says, "My friend I know she may prefer being in your arms but we both know that the bed is the best place for her to be." He smiles at his friend as he stood up with the tiny woman in his arms and heads towards the bed. He pats his friend on the head and says, "She will be fine she is a strong one." Dumisa watches his friend lay her down and then wrap her in the blankets and then cuddled up behind her. Dumisa crawled into the bed with Gabriel and then laid on his back. While laying there Dumisa realized he had something on his hip he had yet reveled to his friends. He pulled out the magnificant black and silver balde and hangs it on the head board of the bed by the strap of leather he tied to it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:17 am

Even though Gabriel was aware of Dumisa running in and ut she paid not attenton not really caring, truth be told she was jelous of the way the other girl was being cuddled and held, even when she was sick Dumisa never held her like that and she doubted that he ever would/ but when Dumisa talked to his friend Gabriel then lifted her head up too see what was happening. She watched the as the friend laied the grl on the bed and cuddled down with her.

Then sighed sadly when Dumisa simply laid down on his back she turned her back to him and cuddled with the lion cub and fell asleep blanketless and with her arms proctectivly around her lion cub who was clear was already beginning to feel protective for Gabriel and had bonded wth her. The lion cub seemed to be glarng at Dumisa then curled up and fell back asleep with Gabriel
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:01 pm

When the lion cub finally feel asleep. Dumisa stood up and wrapped the covers around the lion cub and picks it up and places it near the fire. He then walks back to the bed and lays over Gabriel in a push up position then he lowered his self onto her one massive arm sliding around her waist the other around her back and coming across to her shoulder blade. He nuzzles his face into her neck and says, "Bout time we finally got to an place where I could afford to do this with you without fear of us both being struck down." He kisses her neck and says, "I have wanted to hold you like this since the first time I laid my eyes on you."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Feeling the lion cub being removed from her arms she awoke with a start and watched as Dumisa put her near the fire she was confused but nonetheless she watched as he came back she wondered if she should pretend to be sleeping to fend off her feelings of being hurt but instead he came to her and laid over her she cocked her head to the side slightly confued.

As he lowered her self on him her arms instinctlfully went over his neck. She smiled inhaling his scent. When he nuzzled her check she sighed. "You wanted this before Dumsca" She smiled. And as he kissed her neck she shuddered and giggled "Mmmm that feels good"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Dumisa smiles and says, "You feel great." He looks up and kisses her lips. He smiles as his hands started to roam her body. He kissed her deeper as his hands found every crease, soft spot, and at this time his body had touched almost every part of her body. They were making there way to the last two spots. One hand frimly but softly gripped her ass. The other gripped one of her breast.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:10 am

Gabriel moaned softly as he kissed her. Her body was reacting in ways that she had never experinanced Dumisa was touching her in ways that she had never been touched. She arched her back and twisted with every strok she found herself gong mad. She didn’t know what to do but found herself stroking his back and his shoulders.

As he gripped her ass wth one hand and the other found its way to her breast she nuzzled her face into his neck and whimpered. Not knowng really what else to do she nipped his neck softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next