The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 37 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Tierra Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:33 pm

She kissed him and caressed him softly, just holding him made her feel like she was in heaven. "Tonight we run?" she asked. "I have longed to be a wolf again... and to run with my mate" she said nuzzling him back softly.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:37 pm

Daniel laughed lightly and stroked her hair. "Aye... tonight we run... we will put the children down for bed... and run... be wolves..." he said. "I want to go for a run with my mate as well..." he said continuing to stroke her hair...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:39 pm

She pushed him softly so he lay beside her and then she rested her head on his chest "I can't wait till they can run with us" she said. Shifter children never changed till their 12th full moon. She smiled and kissed him softly "I love you" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:50 pm

Daniel relaxed as she rested her head on his chest. He still held her, unable to really go without at least touching her. "I love you too..." he said. "Mmmm... so much..." he said. His mind focused on her, on his mate... how much he loved her, how much he wanted to hold her, thinking that he would be crazy if he couldn't feel her touch. He kissed her lightly once more.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:57 pm

"We should probably get dressed" she said running a hand over his chest.

Mera walked through the town along by the sea, she sighed looking over its waters as she thought of the future.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:01 pm

"Hmmmm.... do I have to..." he muttered lightly, teasing. He ran a hand down her body, feeling her curves once more. He kissed her deeply once more before he made a move to get up... he didn't really want to, but the children would be back at some point...

Markus followed Mera as they walked by the sea. He looked over the waters with her and smile. "Any ideas for a name?" he said somewhat brightly as he wrapped his arms around her, holding her stomach.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:28 pm

"Come on lazy pup" she said tapping his bum lightly before getting up. She stretched and looked back at Daniel as he lay on the bed, his arms were built well now with muscle and his body seemed to take her breath away.

Mera smiled "No idea" she said picking up on his vibe. She placed her arms over his and rested her head back on his chest as they looked out at the water. "You sure you want this...?" she asked
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:46 pm

Daniel watched her stretch. He smiled lightly, his eyes wandering over her body. He seen how she looked at him as well, pleased with how his body looked. He grinned sitting up. "Aye... just a lazy pup... but a happy one..." he said standing up, gathering up his clothes.

Markus nodded, holding her lightly. "I know... that... that it might be hard... but... I love you... I would love having pups with you..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:49 pm

"Hmmm" she said moving over to where he stood, she stood behind him and kissed across his shoulders. "I do like you with no clothes on" she said between kisses.

She sighed "I don't know..." she said "I love you, I would love to have children more than anything but.... I'm not sure if I can.... If my body can..." she said feeling a hurt inside.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:55 pm

He felt her kissing across his strong sholders. He smiled lightly. "I can see that in your eyes..." he said with a small chuckle. "Mmm... you still look wonderful without your clothes on... breathtaking..." he said looking back at her. "It's hard not to just run my hands over your body, feeling your skin, your curves, your breasts, your backside... your beautiful body..." he said.

Markus nodded... he understood... things that like were in his mind as well... He held her close, and didn't say anything for a bit. "We can pray..." he said. "I know... I feel... that everything will work out..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:36 am

She smiled and felt her wolf calling inside but she had to get dressed and find her children. "Ah...." she said walking away "I would have you again, here and now if I didn't have self control" she said with a laugh.

she held him tight and let out a deep breath. "I'll go to her temple if I must" she said softly. "I hope it does Markus...." she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:53 am

Daniel laughed lightly as she walked away "I know love... your lucky I haven't tackled you again..." he said starting to dress. He knew that they would have time later... he control himself that much at least.

Markus held her and was quiet for a while... just watching out at the sea. It was beautiful. He kissed her lightly. "I hope so too..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:41 pm

She put her clothes on and smiled at Daniel and kissed him before taking his hand "should we track down our little rat bags?" she said.

"You never know what tomorrow brings..." she said with a sight looking out as the sun was slowly setting over the water.

((Is it ok if I kill Mera? lol I thought of another piece of action in the story.))
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:48 pm

"I guess..." he said chuckling a little bit. He did wonder where their little girls got off to. He smiled, watching as she put on her clothes... he managed to finish getting dressed as well.

Markus held her tight... he knew she was right... his last wife was separated from him by fate... he looked down to Mera... he couldn't lose her... not now... he didn't know what he would do...

((lol, wow. It would be a twist, go for it))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:54 pm

They walked out of their home and down the path to the town. Lith had sent the girls off to get a list of foods and herbs so they would most likely be at the market.

She turned and held him tight. "Markus..." she said then stopped. She just held him close, feeling his warmth. She nuzzled into the little gap in his shirt and ran her cheek against the skin and hair on his chest. "I love you" she said.

((I think it could make things interesting. Not sure if I'll do it or not))
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:02 pm

As they walked down the path to the town, Daniel moved his hand to hers, holding it as they walked. He squeezed it lightly, knowing the girls would be alright in town... "Smart thing sending them shopping though... it gave us enough time together at least..." he said

Markus felt her nuzzle close to him, he kissed her. "I love you too..." he said holding her tight. Almost afraid that if he let her go, she would disappear...

((Still, go for it if you wish, lol))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:07 pm

She smiled softly at him as he took her hand. "I needed a few things anyway... and it had been so long since I had your comfort. Plus I haven't been beast in ages, I can't remember my last run or hunt" she said.

She held him till the sun touched the water. "You know what tonight it" she said looking up at him. "I'm so silly to forget" she said tapping her head "We need to go to town and get a few things" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:12 pm

"Tonight will be fun then." he said. "Running under the moon together..." he said with a little smile. He knew that she wanted to run as well... while they were together, he felt her let go, he felt the spirit of the beast start to rise out of her, the run would do her a lot of good.

Markus looked to her, he had forgotten what exactly that night was. He looked down at her. "Well, lets head then... if we want to get back before the sun completely sets." he said, still not wanting to let her go. He used to be so shy, he had gotten a bit better, but still was a bit quiet at times.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:22 pm

"I can't wait" she said spotting the girls. Sabe came running over with eyes as big as dinner plates "Ma' can we buy some lights, Its forks night tonight" she said as fast as her mouth could. "Everyone's going to light up the sky" she said as she bounced on the spot. "Pleeeeeeaaasseee dad" she said with a smile.

She took his hand as they headed to the market. "I can't believe I forgot it was all hallows eve." she said shaking her head "I'll need to find one of my good dresses to wear for you" she said with a smile.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:28 pm

Daniel looked down at Sabe, then to Lith. He thought a moment... it sounded fun to him, he couldn't believe that he forgot. "Of course." he said. "I think it sounds fun, besides, we don't get a chance to do this every day" he said smiling.

Markus' mind suddenly clicked, that's right... it was all hallows eve... Markus smiled down at her. "Hmm... anything you want me to wear?" he asked her. He had some good clothes now. Being in his profession, he had a few regular customers... he could afford some clothes. "I have some stashed away for special occasions." he said with a little smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:37 pm

Sabe almost squealed with excitement as she ran back to her sister. Lith shook her head "your such a kid" she said as she followed the girls with a laugh.

"You look fine the way you are" she said with a smile, it was true after all. "They will be nice then, just a shirt and some dark pants is all you need" she said. "Ooh we must tell Lith and Daniel... Ooh and the girls" she said as excitement built up.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:41 pm

Daniel followed as well. "Hey... well... I guess it is kinda true..." he said. "Hehe... still just a pup at times." he said with a little laugh. He was happy, watching as the two little girls got excited when they found out what they were getting for the night.

Markus smiled. "Alright, I have a few nice shirts I can put on, and plenty of dark pants." he said. "Hehe... the girls I bet will be excited." he said with a little laugh.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:50 pm

Lith found some sparks and payed for them with the coins the girls had. "Well we better go home and get ready" she said.

"Ooh I can't wait to see their wee faces" she said as she collected a few things from the market. The sun was almost down for good "Come on, we have to go to see Lith and Daniel" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:55 pm

Daniel nodded, happy to see that the girls were happy. He moved with his family back up the path to the house.

Markus followed her though the market, knowing the excitement that the girl's faces will hold. He looked up at the sky, hoping that they wouldn't be late... but he knew that they still had some time. "Right... hehe... they are going to be so excited.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:01 pm

Mera knocked on the door "Lith... Daniel... Girls... You all coming to the festival?" she asked.

"Yeah" Lith said as she opened the door, "come in".

"Oh we can't we have to go get ready" she said "I just wanted to see if our little angels were coming." she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next