The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

2 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:38 pm

she blushed slightly as she settled down. " hmmm well. your welcome. i am glad i did too.. " she finished with her own dessert before relaxing " hmmmmm i am finally full.. so what did you two have to talk about?"

the old woman smiled" just stuff my dear.. we are figuring a few things out.. we need to go back to the village later on in the week.. dig up some archives.. you can fly most of us there yes?"

Nervana frowned. " hmm some yes.. the others will have to run.. should take no more then half the day. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Abel smiled at the thought of flying again... he was afraid of heights a bit, but he trusted her very much. "Your mother helped me figure out some things... well... a lot of things." he said finishing his tart. "And about flying... I will be able to ride right? I can't run as fast as a wolf." he said with a small smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:52 pm

Nervana grinned" yes you can ride.. i can carry atleast three people on my back and more in my claws. " shrugged as she set her plate down before glancing at jacob, who was leaning against the counter looking like he was asleep. " the others are fast... so they should be there shortly after us. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:54 pm

"That's good." he said thinking about riding on her again, feeling her smooth scales beneath him... feeling the wind rush past them. His face turned a bit red... He looked down. "So... when do you think we will be leaving? Tomorrow?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:00 pm

she arched an eyebrow before grinning.. leaning foward. " what are you blushing bout ... i haven't done nothing to you yet. " teased him before thinking for a moment.. " early in the morning. i know how mama likes early starts"

the old woman laughed and nodded" that you do.. yes . let us get some rest then. " getting up she grunted and rubbed her backside before heading towards her room. " good night you three.. the others are sleeping outside. "

Jacob glanced up and arched a brow. " hmmmm good night mama.. " he moved over to the large amount of bedding on the ground of the living room. " hmmm guys us boys are laying out here. "

Nervana rolled her eyes. " heh jacob i should toss you outside. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:13 pm

Abel's face turned a little more red with her teasing. "Um... well..." he started. "N-never mind." he managed to say before standing up. "I guess I should get around for sleeping. An early start and all, best be awake when we should go." Abel said and stretched a bit. He moved into the living room and found a place to sleep.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:17 pm

she grinned. " oh now thats not fair Abel you should say what you where thinking. " she got up and finished cleaning as Jacob moved around, spreading blankets out before finding a spot next to the fireplace to lay down, close to abel..

he glanced over at him and grinned" heh well now. i think you two are getting closer together. "

Nervana sighed as she killed most of the lights, other then the fireplace, now it was pitch dark.. she yawned and headed for the living room , picking a spot between abel and jacob and layed down , stretching out before sighing. ' jacob stop teasing him really .. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:28 pm

Abel seen where she decided to lay, not too far from him. He smiled, he was happy, but he hid it. He didn't know why... maybe he did like her. He thought about it a bit... Nervana was very kind... very beautiful and very smart... He got along with her well... maybe... no... he shouldn't think about stuff like that... not right now...

"No it's fine. I'm used to people teasing me about one thing or the other... but as long as it isn't too mean spirited, I don't mine." he said with a little smile. Every now and then, he couldn't help but steal a glance over at Nervana.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:31 pm

she laughed softly and reached over and lightly nudged him." allright but don't let him tease you too bad.. he can get out of control you know. "

Jacob laughed as he reached over and wacked nervana with a pillow. " oh now that was not nice nerv... you should be nice to your big brother. "

she snorted and wacked him back. " go to sleep you or you will go sleep outside.. mama has my room. " grinned before snatching his pillow and layed on it.. half closing her eyes as she watched Abel.. " hmmm are you ok with what she told you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:44 pm

Abel looked back over to her. "Y-yeah..." he said. "About the war... about... that I might have fought in it." He said. "That I might have been fighting to protect the humans... and how I am possibly much older than I look..." he said. He watched her a bit without saying anything. "And... she told me a bit more about you." he said. "I... was curious... about the families history. I hope that you don't mind..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:46 pm

she nodded and smiled softly " its ok sbout that.. you where going to find out sooner or later.. ahhh yes.. thats all good, dragons live long too. and appear young for a long while.. we are mythical you know. heh the magic in us retains our youthfullness... " she sighed and closed her eyes, trying to hold back a yawn. " should get some sleep don't let all the war talk get to you ... it may be a while. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:07 pm

"Yeah..." Abel said. "Sleep sounds good right now." he said. "I'm... glad I met you." he said laying on his back. "And the magic within us... I'm glad that I will remain young... especially with you... a good friend." he said closing his eyes softly. "See you in the morning..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:42 pm

she smiled slightly and watched him as he fell aslee. " hmmm good friend... probably more. " mumbled slightly before closing her eyes and relaxed to go to sleep.

she was up early just as the sun was rising, stretching and getting a bag ready for abel, jacob was outside talking to the men with the old lady.she looked over at abel and smiled, leaning down over him and nudged him. " abel.. time to get up... we are fixing to leave"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:40 am

Abel's eyes opened lightly and looked up at her. He nodded. Another comfortable night's sleep... it felt wonderful. He stretched lightly. "Alright... I'm ready whenever you guys are." he said with a little smile. "How long should this trip take?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:09 pm

(( sooo sorry i was out of town for three days XD ))

she smiled as she stood up and pulled him up with her. " hmmm half the day really ... not to long though if we go at a good pace. and have not so many rest stops." grinned slightly " its ok though. we can go as fast as you want.. or as fast as mamma wants.. whoever does it firist."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:49 pm

((No worries))

Abel stood up, seeing how close he was to her since she pulled him up. He looked to her, listening to her, his heart started beating a bit faster. "That... isn't too long." he said. "And I will enjoy the ride... and... fast might be a bit exciting... but I don't want it to be too much for your mother." He said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:27 pm

she tilted her head to the side slightly , half closing her eyes as she could hear the speed of his heart going faster.. she reached up slightly and placed her hand lightly on his chest. " are you nervous?... your heart is racing... " smiled warmly as she looked up at him. " i promise i won't drop you .. "

Jacob poked his head in the door and frowned. " Nerv... if your gonna kiss him , do it later... we gotta go. "

Nervana blinked before a blush stole across her face. " k-kiss him?... jacob your an idiot. " murmured slightly as she stepped back.. clearing her throat slightly. " be there in a minute... just giving abel his bag."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:33 pm

"I... I know you are not going to drop me... I... just..." he said. Jacob's little intrusion made him even more nervous than he already was. "I..." he stopped. He could talk all he wanted, that was what he was good with, charismatic most of the time... but she seemed to steal all the words from him... Her hand on his chest, his heart leaped.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:03 pm

jacob grinned." geez.. Abel your gonna be wrapped up all around her fingers you know. " he shook his head before heading back outside.

Nervana sighed before picking up the back and looked over at abel again . flushing once more before nudging him. " hmmm could kiss you if you wanted.. but i think that would put you in even more shock then you are in right now."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:15 pm

Abel couldn't say anything now, his face just turned a bit red as he packed up what little belongings he had. He did managed to smile and laugh a bit. Before he worked up a bit more courage. "I... think you are right." he said. "I might have had a heart attack." he looked away not wanting her to see his face. Jacob was right though he though...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:29 pm

she laughed softly and picked up the rest of the bags, leaning over lightly and brushed a light kiss against his cheek." relax.. i won't give you a heart attack" she tossed the bags outside to jacob before she stepped outside, stripping as she went. she needed to be outside to get to her full dragon height , which was way to big for her cabin.. she allowed the change to take swiftly . forcing several of the other wolves back to watch on in amasement.. they where used to her changes but they still amazed the others. ..

once her form was done shifting she stretched out, walking slightly in circles to stretch her legs a bit before laying in the snow. giving jacob the time he needed to tie some of the bags on her back. " jacob you tease him and i swear i will take you up to the highest mountain and leave you there. "

jacob laughed as he finished tieing the last bag. " relax.. i am only teasing him. seriously."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:54 pm

As she kissed him lightly he blushed a bit more. "I... Alright..." he said. "I'll be out there in a moment." he said finishing packing. But not before running to the door to watch her shift. It was an amazing sight... wondrous and beautiful. He brought out his bags and helped Jacob with the rest of them. He looked up at her... feeling her scales... how good they felt. He was ready whenever they were.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:59 pm

she looked over at him and yawned before shifting her weight a little, giving him enough room to climb on. " hmmmm well climb up on.. "

Jacob rolled his eyes as he went behind abel, and practically tossed him on top of nervana before putting mama up on her as well. she settled behind abel and patted his shoulder " , soo is this your first flying?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:07 pm

As Jacob tossed him up onto Nervana's back, he was a bit surprised at first, but reacted quickly. Moving so he would land easily. He held onto Nervana. When their mother was on and asked him her question he shook his head. "No... my second time." he said with a little smile. His hands stroking her scales a bit more. He forgot how smooth they felt and smiled. Remembering how she pecked him on the cheek...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:15 pm

she smiled and nodded" you get used to it after a while. does it make you happy to fly ?" she was curious and wanted to know more about him.

Nervana waited for atleast one more person to climb up. which was jacob.. he was just finishing up making sure the bags where secure before settling behind mama.. giving her someone to make sure she didn't fall off the back of nervana..

nervana got up as soon as they gave her the go ahead to get started. she stretched before being carefull as she lifted off the ground, her huge wings catching the wind easily . she watched as the other wolves took off running. using the normal trail they always used, sometimes going through the woods as well. " hold on everyone.. its going to be cold. " she pushed foward, going easy and slow.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next