The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

2 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:22 pm

Abel kept on going. "No... I can finish it..." he said with some strain in his voice. "It... is almost done..." he said. Despite the fact that it was not really done, a little more than halfway though. "Come on..." he said... he felt it suddenly, his eyes shone bright, a rush of energy came forth. Marking on his body suddenly began to glow brightly. The parts moved faster, the energy seemed stronger suddenly. The second part went quickly. Then finally everything was in place, the oven looked clean and was fully completed... Abel put down his arms... "There... done..." he said exhausted... Able's eyes closed as he fell into the snow.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Jacob had watched in shock as markings popped up on his body .. before snapping out of it as he moved quickly to grab abel" hells bells.. Nervana's gonna kill me. " he muttered as he rolled him over" abel?... crap." sighed as he picked him up. easily carrying the smaller male in his arms as he trumped around in the snow to the front door.

Nervana had felt the rush of energy and was allready standing in front of the cabin, when she spotted them. " abel!.. jacob what happened!" feeling a little bit panicked she rushed over to them , taking abel from his arms and checked his tempature.. "abel ?.. come on lets get inside.. i need him to keep warm. what happened?"

Jacob sighed as he helped her take able inside, moving the blankets around in a spot on the floor to have him lay on.. " he was using his magic.. i think he likes you , heh .. he wanted to have it finished when i tried to get him to take a rest. "

Nervana grunted in response before she yanked the heavy snow wet cloak off of abel. " stubborn male. "murmured slightly , having jacob help her strip abel of his wet clothes before pulling a furr blanket over his naked body. " keep an eye on him, i m going to hang the clothes to dry."
she gathered up the bundle of clothes and went outside, she had a small building next to the meat hut where she could hang up washed clothes, it had its own fireplace to keep the clothes from being frozen when they hung.. she got the fire going, and pinned the clothing up , spreading them apart evenly so they would get their own heat.

Jacob stayed inside, watching over abel, silently waiting for Nervana to get back. he tensed slightly sensing something before turning slowly to stare at the door, smiling warmly as he spotted the elderly woman standng there with a bunch of wolves at her side. " hello mama'.. how are you ?" he got up and went over to her, taking her cloak to hang up before guiding her to sit down by the fireplace." Nervana is outside doing somethings,, lunch is almost done. "

Mama' snorted slightly glancing at the wolves. " go outside.. shift and get dressed.., then come in quietly .... jacob.. is this the boy ?" she stared down at abel, her old face studying him intently .. " did he pass out?"she leaned foward, half closing her eyes as she inhaled.. taking in the scent, which still held the hint of magic from his previous use on it.. " ahhhh , yes he is a mage... a rare one at that... ... "

Jacob stayed back, giving mama her space to study the boy."he fixed nervana's stove.. over did it.. he should be fine soon. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:28 pm

Abel's eyes opened lightly... his head ached horribly, but it was getting better fast. He couldn't move right now, though he felt energy starting to return at a relatively fast rate... somewhat like just waking up in the morning... He seen the old woman... he could take a guess who she was. "H-Hello..." he said. He looked to Jacob. "I guess I should have listened huh..." he said. He was starting to feel better... "Where... is Nervana... did I finish the stove at least?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Jacob glanced at abel and gave a slight smile but didn't say anything, not wanting to disturb mama with her studying him.

the old woman smiled slightly before it dissappeared " lie still and don't move" she placed her hand on his chest, pushing him back down before running her hands over his body , checking spots that some of the markings where still there but rapidly fading.. ' interesting. " murmured softly to herself. before she herself closed her eyes, her hands held above his head as she worked her own magic... it only took several minutes before she settled back down and smiled. " something indeed has happened to you . i saw a great battle between you and another wizard.. its blurry , but thats what i saw.. Nervana is outside.. she will be here .. right about... now. " just as she said it Nervana walked in.

she smiled warmly " oh your awake.. sorry i am late.. was talking to the others and getting the food off the spit... you ready for lunch ?.. abel how you feel?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:53 pm

Abel listened... allowing the woman to do whatever needed... she was wise... smart... he could tell that simply by looking at her. "A... battle..." he said... the thought... wondering what could have happened... maybe he would find out. Abel looked up to Nervana.

"I'm feeling better..." he said. "I just overdid myself... nothing too big... a small headache, but it is going away." he said. "Nothing too bad. But yeah. I'm ready, I"m getting hungry actually..." he said. Since using all that energy... his body was practically starved.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:59 pm

the old woman nodded slightly as she folded her hands on her lap. " yes that will happen.. alot expecially with you constantly using your magic... " she glanced to nervana, her blue eyes peircing before she turned to look at abel. " your paths are intertwined... interesting.... let us eat.. then we shall sit down and have us a talk.. but first.. you need clothes... jacob?"

he jumped up immediately " on it " he went into the back room grabbing a clean pair of paints before grabbing a thick shirt as well and brought them out " may be a little to big on you abel but they should be good until your other ones are dry., " he placed them on the ground next to abel before turning his back, just as mama turned hers and nervana went about to making plates of food.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:04 pm

Jacob then realized that he was naked... not paying much attention... he needed some sort of clothes... luckily Jacob supplied some... though they did look a bit on the big side... it didn't matter. Once nobody was looking he stood up and got dressed... they looked huge on him by quite a bit. Still, he tightened his belt and rolled up the sleeves a bit. "These will do." he said. "Th... thanks for this..." he said... "I don't want to cause anymore trouble... I just was trying to help." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:56 pm

Nervana shook her head as she came in with several plates, giving one to jacob and mama before placing one in Abels hands. it was filled with meat, potato's and carrots. along with a small slice of bread. " you are not causing trouble, now sit down before you fall down and eat.. i need to give the others food. so behave yourself. "

Jacob was allready digging into his food before glancing at abel. " yea you aint' going anywhere. .. besides , mama likes you i can tell. if she didn' t, she would be grabbing your ears."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:01 pm

Seeing the bread on the plate he smiled... he did help a bit. Sitting down as he was told, he smiled up and started to eat a bit. "Grabbing my ears... I guess I'm lucky." he said with a smile. He watched Nervana... seeing her move about, giving food out to the others. It was wonderful... she was a great cook in his eyes...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:21 pm

nervana smiled" you did wonders with the stove.. but next time.. don't work so hard about it. " she nudged him slightly before sitting down and sighed , having her own plate. " jacob you got dish duty tonight. "

jacob rolled his eyes" of course. " he grinned, watching as the rest of the men around the house all laughed and joked at him , there was no tension yet, though a few of them where still nervous about being around abel.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:25 pm

With a small smile, Abel nodded. "Alright... I... won't work so hard..." he said. "I just felt like I had to finish it..." he said looking about. He seen all the others... the family that Nervana was a part of. He smiled... some seemed like they were decent people... he didn't know many that well except for Jacob... and he only just met him. The mother seemed kind though... and at least she seemed to like him as well... though he could sense some nervousness in the air...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Mama smiled slightly as she finished her food and handed her plate to jacob.. " don't worry about the others child... they are only concerned about me and wondering if you are a danger to an old crab like me. " she rolled her shoulders slightly before settling down again. " now then. come sit by me... i have plenty of questions to ask, and i am sure you have yours as well.. why don't you go first?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:54 pm

Once Abel finished his food, he thanked Jacob while he gave him his plate. It tasted very good. "Alright..." Abel said sitting next to her. "Well... I do have some questions... mainly about your kind... how many of you are left? How did you come across Nervana... the stories... I mean... I... want to know more about all of you... this world that I had not known existed." he said
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:51 am

the old woman smiled slightly as she watched him, glancing at the other men. " boys... go for a run.. jacob you stay here.. " she waited as the rest of the men got up and stretched, leaving their empty plates on the floor before they ran out the door, leaving a trail of clothing behind as they shifted and ran as wolves..

Jacob shook his head as he made himself usefull and picked up the clothing, while nervana picked up the plates.

the old woman settled in her spot again as she relaxed before her old eyes stared a little warmly at him. " there is not many of us... i would say a good... three dozen maybe... could be more out there hiding.. we get one joining us every now and then when they find us... you have to understand that we are hunted.. humans mainly... because of the superstious stories out there of us werewolves coming to their villagers at night and stealing their young to devour. " shook her head as she tossed another log on the fire, making it warmer.." As for nervana.... well.. that is a very sad story.. " she slid a loving glance at Nervana.. who was at the moment pretending to not listen.. busy scrapping left over food off plates and into a bucket that she would dump out in the back later for some of the animals that scavenge.... " she was but an orphan... her mother was a beauty.. but she carried a rare gene in her, she was a shapeshifter.. Lydia was her name.. i think she was another dragon.. but i am not sure.. she died during the birthing of Nervana.. her father on the other hand was.. well human.. luckily for us. Nervana took after her mother.. full genes and all. " she cleared her throat slightly before sighing. " i am an old woman.. and i sense when there is going to be a change.. i had followed her mother for a while.. sensing something.. knowing i was needed and then... the night she was born her father abandoned them, the mother died and i found her bundled up in her mothers arms.. i told myself. this is a special one... she will one day create change in the world.. that is how she came to us.. any more questions?"

Nervana swallowed slightly , giving jacob a seething look that said if he dared to come over and try and hug her she was going to hit him.. she never could understand why her father abandoned her... shaking her head she went to the sink and threw all her effort into cleaning the dishes spotless.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:20 pm

Abel sat and listened to the old woman talk. Hearing the tale of their kind... he knew what it was like to be hunted, but he had an easy time blending in... he just couldn't use his abilities around others, but if he got rusty... he would never forgive himself. Now for her... Nervana... her tragic tale, he looked to her, seeing the look that she gave Jacob. He felt sad for her... her mother dying and her father abandoning her. But what did the woman say? About Nervana being one that will bring about a change in this world. Abel looked up. "Yes... just one more..." he said. "What... change do you think it will be?" he asked. "What... do you believe that... she will be able to do?" he asked curiously.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:19 pm

she smiled slightly before half closing her eyes. " we have a bit of a prophecy really... in the old days, it was said that there will be a time, where a young dragon baring the mark of her breed, will come forth and deliver her people from fear, and war. as well as bring the mages back out of hiding.. bring back harmony with our people and the humans... but who knows.. the future changes constantly , but it does look like some of it is coming true... we are finding a few more people that can live with our presence.. humans. that seek our protection instead of harming us and then there is you..... she found you and brought you to us... that is part of it... but like i said who knows.. ... tell me.. what of your past do you remember?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:31 pm

Abel listened once more... bringing mages out of hiding... and she did fine him. Maybe the prophecy was true... maybe this dragon was chosen... he smiled at the though... maybe she could make this world a better place.

"My past... I don't remember too much. Just... a war." he said. "I remember fighting, killing... I remember one man in particular... at least I think it was a man... they were covered in red robes... I remember that vividly." he said. "That's it though, and it is hazy. Just... fighting..." he said. "But... if my past was filled with killing... I'm not sure if I... if I want to remember." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:48 pm

she nodded, her look grave as she poked at the fire with a poker thoughtfully " interesting... several years ago... there was a mage war.. not many know about it... but i know about the red robes.. they considered themselves .. hmmmm the higher ups... i suppose.. there is a word for it... they thought they where right... and the humans should be the slaves.... i will have to dig up my archives on them... i remember one night though.. thunder was rolling and rain was coming down.. a group of mages who considered themselves as human savers where fighting the red robes... many died.. and many even dissappeared after that... no one knows where they went. . maybe you where among them. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:11 pm

Abel listened, maybe... this was his past... the part of himself that he couldn't find... it all sounded right... He knew the woman wouldn't lie to him. "T-Thank you..." he said with a slight bow. He looked down at his hands... he appeared to be young... no older than in his early twenties... "But... how long ago was this war? I... I can't be that old..." he asked. "And... the mages that disappeared... what... happened to them?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:19 pm

she gave a light bark of laughter as she shook her head. " you may be young lad, but i sense you are far older then you appear.. mages live a very very very long time... you will look young for a long while.. you should appreciate that.. ahhh who knows.. i hear some of them went into hiding for severe wounds.biding their time to come out for round two with the red robes... that and their leader had fallen in battle.. i buried him myself..after all the mages left of course. i am not stupid enough to show myself with all those power hungry mages around wanting to zap who ever they could."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Abel nodded understanding. The magic within must keep him looking young... but for how long? He sighed lightly. "Thank you... you have answered many questions that have been plaguing my mind for these last few years..." he said. "Is there any way that I can make it up to you?" he asked her. He wished to pay her back for all the answers that she gave to him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:42 pm

she smiled as she looked over towards nervana who was cleaning away. " hmmm.. pay me back by being good to her... take care of her.. i think you both will help each other.. without even knowing it.. " she closed her eyes slightly before smiling. the boys where back she could hear them. " i have a feeling.... your future will be bright.. a little rough but good... "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:51 pm

Abel looked back towards Nervana and smiled lightly... though he wondered what exactly she meant... but he turned back to her and nodded. "I can do that..." he said. "She saved me as much as I saved her... and... I will gladly do what I can for her." he said. His future... one thing that he didn't know about... "I can deal with a little rough spots here and there..." he said. "As long as things will turn out right." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:54 pm

she smiled and reached over and patted his hand. " your a good one.. i sense it... now then, its getting late.. i need to settle in.. ahh and nervana is bringing you a sweet tart. "

Nervana frowned as she came in with two plates kneeling down to hand one to Abel then one to the old woman. " you always know what i am bringing before i even bring it.. heh your sense of smell is still good. "

the woman laughed as she took her treat. " hmmm definitely that and i know you love to make sweet tarts. " a sweet tart was a pastry treat that had a sweet glaze to it on it, and a slightly tart glaze on the inside, it was delicious.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Abel took one and bit into it lightly. It was good indeed. "Thank you... very much." he said. "It is wonderful, I haven't had anything like this in a long time now." he said. "So..." he asked. "What... are the plans for the rest of tonight?" he asked. He has had a wonderful day so far... despite the little incident earlier with his magic... "And... Nervana... thank you for bringing me here." he said. "I'm glad that you trust me." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next