The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

2 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 14 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:40 pm

"Nothing... I can't really say... don't... don't worry about it..." he said relaxing, holding her. "Mmm... just... go to sleep..." he said teasingly. He kissed her once more before closing his eyes.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 14 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:01 pm

she arched a brow before closing her eyes again and completely relaxed " hmmm you sure?... i mean i am awake enough to talk, if you need to talk. "she leaned up slightly to look down at him before kissing him back lightly as she watched him closed his eyes. " allright if you say so."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:04 pm

"I'm alright... it isn't anything bad." he said. He rested for a bit... feeling her close to him... it was distracting, his mind was too focused on her, everything that he liked about her, how much he liked her... he knew what he was thinking about... he just wasn't brave enough to say it yet. He finally started drifting off to sleep.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:15 pm

she smiled as she watched him sleep before she snuggled up against him and sighed, " never realized i could fall in love with a mage. " she murmured slightly before she relaxed and slowly drifted off to sleep herself, making sure the blankets where wrapped around her tightly and him, keeping them both warm.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:21 pm

Abel woke up first the next morning. He looked to her, how close they were together, the fur blanket feeling good on his skin, her skin making him feel comfortable. He looked to her as he woke. Stroking her hair, he wasn't sure if he wanted to wake her just yet. Just take in her beautiful sleeping form. He kissed her lightly. He didn't know that he would fall in love with a dragon... one that he was supposed to capture.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:41 pm

she gave a slight yawn and stretched slowly before smiling softly as she felt his kiss, lightly kissing him back her eyes slowly opened, still glazed with sleep as she looked up at him." hmmm morning allready ?" murmured. , not sure if she wanted to get up or not, she felt good, a little sore but good.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:34 pm

"Mmm... last night was fun..." he said. "I know... morning already..." he said with a little sigh. He held her close... "Hmm... I might be ready to tell you what I was thinking about last night..." he said kissing her lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:47 pm

she smiled and blushed slightly as he mentioned last night. " hmmm definitely fun... ohhh ? and what was it.? cause now you have me all curious again. " she snuggled up to him more and kissed him back allready smelling some breakfast.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:52 pm

"I..." he blushed a bit, kissing her. "I think... I'm falling in love with a dragon..." he said. He watched her, seeing if she was weirded out by it. He hoped... she felt the same way. He kissed her once more.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:00 pm

she blinked in surprise before her face went a slight shade red of embarrassment, lightly kissing him back, she leaned up a little more before smiling. " ohhhh.. you had me thinking it was something bad... hmmmmm.. well you know what little Abel.. i think i am falling in love with a mage.. how do you thinka bout that."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:10 pm

Abel cuddled her closer. "I think... it makes me happy..." he said kissing her deeper. Loving her, loving how close she was... never wanting her to leave. He smiled. "A mage and a dragon fall in love... sounds like a fairy tale..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:41 pm

she smiled and kissed him back, pulling him down once more to lay on the make shift bed before breaking the kiss, blinking several times " hmmm keep that up and i don't think we will ever get out of bed." she grinned as she stretched slowly , running her free hand over his body lightly ." hmmm yes it does.. but who says fairy tales can't be real?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:49 pm

Abel laughed. "Would that be so bad?" he teased her. "And that is true... I love those stories... especially how this one is coming true..." he said. He kissed her once more, deeply. His hands running down her body.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:00 pm

she relaxed and groaned slightly against his mouth as she felt his hands running down her body " hmmmm no that wouldn't be bad at all, we just ... might not get up until noon then " she teased, running her hands over his body again before looking over up at him. " buuut i don't see anything wrong with that now do you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:10 pm

"Mmm... no... I don't..." he said feeling her hands run over his body. "I don't see anything wrong with that at all..." he said kissing her deeply. "I don't think anyone will miss us..." he said remaining close to her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:49 am

she laughed softly before rolling him on his back and straddling his hips, leaning close to kiss and lightly nibble on his lower lip. " hmmm good, cause you got me ready to enjoy a little bit of morning fun before we wash up and eat. " she grinned as she shifted a little, making sure she had teased him enough to the point she knew he was completely aroused before she used her hand to guide him and slowly lower herself down on him again, giving a slight moan as she kept her eyes on him, refusing to close her eyes, wanting to see the look of pure bliss on his face.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:53 am

It didn't take much for the mage to become fully aroused... how she rolled him over and straddled him. Her kisses and those light nibbles... it was enough to drive anyone crazy for her. "Mmm... I'm ready for some morning fun as well..." he said looking up at her. He then felt her hand, his eyes closed for a moment with a small moan... he was fairly sensitive already. Then as she guided him in. He moaned louder as she lowered herself down onto him. His face showing how much he was already enjoying it.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:58 am

she smiled as she leaned down and nuzzled his neck , giving small kisses as she slowly moved her hips, learning as she goes, seeing which way to move that made him feel more pleasure then anything, she could tell just by keeping an eye on his expressions on what he enjoyed the most.. " your amazing you know that?.. " she didn't know how she got so lucky to have him with her but she was glad, and most likely would kill anything that tried to touch him or take him away.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:08 am

As she watched him, learning what she needed to bring him the most pleasure. He moaned louder and louder... his mind starting to leave him. He looked to her. "Mmm... oh yeah? What... mmm... makes you say that?' he asked her between gasps of pleasure. Her nuzzling, feeling her so close... he loved that.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:12 am

she smiled as she gave him a light kiss on his lips." everything.. your personality , how you are, how you .. learn fast. " bit her lip as she leaned up slightly , placing her hands on his chest as she moved a little more. " hmmmmm . just.. everything about you tells me your amazing.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:17 am

Abel moaned a bit louder as she talked, she was learning quick. "Oh... mmm... you are... mmm... going to give me a big ego if you... Ah... keep talking like that..." he said. His hands wandered down her sides, resting on her hips, holding onto her as he started to move with her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:20 am

she flushed slightly , feeling his hands rest on her hips before he started to move with her, moaning softly she shivered in delight before she kept her eyes on his face. " hmmm ..... is that a ummmm bad thing?" bit her lip, he was definitely making it feel even better every time he moved with her, she could allready feel the pleasure building slowly but surely every time they moved together, wasn't rough like last night , just slow and easy.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:25 am

Abel felt a small, but wonderful pleasure start building. He continued to move with her, helping her, going deep into her whenever he could. "Mmm... only if youw ant me to be obsessed with myself..." he laughed a bit. "Oh... god..." he moaned a bit, loving the way she just moved. "Mmm... besides... you are great yourself... a dragon... a beauty... kind and loving... and damn good at this as well... Oh..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:30 am

she flushed deeply as she leaned down and kissed him lightly ." really now.. i am just learning. " grinned as she rolled over with him, placing herself under him as her legs wrapped around his waist, tugging him closer to her , making him go in deep before she moaned again. ' hmmmmm and i say your . hmmm very good at this as well.. ohhh . " bit her lip agian as she arched up against him this time, feeling her pleasure going to its peak.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:32 am

Feeling himself be rolled over, her legs holding him, driving him deep within her. He moaned louder than ever before. His pleasure started rising suddenly quicker. He looked down at her. "I'm... just learning as well..." he said. He kept a slow, steady pace... going deep with long strokes. It felt wonderful to him. He watched her face, seeing what would bring her the most pleasure as well.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next