The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

2 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 15 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:36 am

(( gah brb, i have to go pick up my friends car a few blocks down))

she moaned again as he kept moving slow, her hands holding onto his shoulders." you learn hmmm very well.... " looked up at him, her eyes allready clouded with pleasure as she moved with him. it didn't take long before he sent her over the edge, her body tensing as she groaned once more, before trembling in complete pleasure. " hmmmmmm"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 15 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:43 am

((It's alrigtht, I have to hit the hay anyways. Sry, I'll be on later though, see ya))

Abel continued thrusting, long, slow... he felt his pleasure rising, then he seen her face, seeing her eyes frosted over with pleasure. He felt her walls tighten around him. He moaned loudly with her before he finally felt his climax hit him hard deep within her. He held her close, not wanting to leave her as it hit him. "Mmm. God... Nervara..." he moaned as he released.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:50 am

(( lol aww i just got back XD.. i hate walking in the dark.. buuut it had to be done..allright, enjoy sleep , night XD ))

she groaned softly as she felt him climax as well, giving a little more pleasure before she relaxed and closed her eyes, , loving the way he felt in every way. " hmmmm . .. definitely ... good. " murmured before she leaned up and lightly kissed his lips.. " now i think we need to get up before we fall asleep again."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:37 am

Abel looked to her... kissing her once more. He moaned a bit as he removed himself from her. "Mmm... I agree..." he said. "If we don't. Others might get suspicious." he said. "I... I love you..." he said kissing her once more. It felt nice to say something like that.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:23 pm

she moaned softly as she felt him remove himself from her before she blinked in surprise, looking up at him she flushed deeply before leaning up and kissing him tenderly. " i love you too.. now lets get that bath.. " she slowly got up , groaning lightly as her muscles gave a slight protest before she headed to the wash room. " yea.. thats what we need.. guys walking in on us both butt naked.. we will be teased forever."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:56 pm

A bath sounds wonderful..." he said standing with her. "That wouldn't be good... I don't see them dropping that any time soon..." he said. "If they walk in on us... like this... at least they didn't walk in a few minutes ago..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:02 pm

she flushed and grinned" true.. that would even be worse.. " she teased as she tugged him to the wash room before getting water heated up, atleast she had a large tub, she liked to have her space." but you know.. really i don't mind.. because i will still be with you and you make me happy."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:09 pm

As she tugged him into the room, he looked to her, seeing the water starting to heat up. He kissed. her. "That is sweet... you make me happy too... I... like being near you... just that... is all I need." he said. "Just being close to you... feeling you..." he said. He slid a hand down her shoulder.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:11 pm

she relaxed as she kissed him back , couldn't help the blush that stole across her cheeks again as she stepped back , stepping into the tub that was allready filling up with hot water. " hmmmmm. that is good, its all i need as well, buut you need more as well.. you need to find your mage friends. " she shivered as his hand slid down her shoulder, she used her other hand to tug him foward before lightly placing it on his chest and let it slowly run down." really, i don't mind helping you finding your friends.. i am ... actually happy for the opportunity , a bit excited really , .. it gives me the chance to well..s ee other mages in their own enviroment."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:52 pm

Abel shivered slightly, she tugged him, he got in the tub with her. He felt her hand on his chest... he loved her touch. He kissed her a bit more. "You are right... I do need to find them... but... I can wait for a bit... I would rather be with you right now." he said feeling the hot water on his skin.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:03 pm

she smiled up at him as she ran her hands over his body before picking up a rag , soaping it and began to wash him, starting with his shoulders first, then moved to his arms, each one at a time before slowly running her hands over his chest. " well i don't mind doing that either, just make sure we doing wait too long.. would really not be good if a war broke out without us to help win the fight."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:07 pm

Feeling her starting to wash him, he relaxed in the tub. Feeling her hands wander, feeling his chest. He smiled happily at her. "You are right... if we aren't there... who knows what would happen." he said. His hand rested on her's as she used the rag to wash him. Guiding her. Enjoying this attention. He kissed her lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:34 pm

she smiled as she lightly kissed him back, watching him guiding her hand to wash him. " hmmmm . definitely , your getting a little bossy i think... i like it. " she grinned as she looked up at him lightly wiggling her fingers slightly to tease him as she kissed him again. " ahh well. its part of being a man i think"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:47 pm

"I... don't mean to be... I just wanted to hold your hand." he said. Her fingers wiggling. He felt her teasing and he moaned lightly. "I guess so... and if you like it..." he gripped her hand tighter. "Mmm... we never did use the chains last night did we?" he asked teasing her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:49 pm

she flushed but grinned " no we didn't, and its ok , its not a bad thing that your being bossy , like i said i like it.. don't mind if your bossy from time to time.. gives a fresh.... new thing to it." grinned, feeling his grip tighten on her hand as she leaned closer and lightly nipped his lower lip , since she couldn't do anything to other parts of his body cause he was covered in soap, other then teasing him with her fingers, which she did again , wiggling them slightly , being teasing again as she soaped him clean.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:58 pm

As she nibbled on his lower lip, he moaned lightly. "Mmm... I'm going to have to remember that..." he said. "Maybe next time... I'll have you at my mercy... what do you think about that?" he asked her. "Drained, unable to do anything, the chains holding you down..." he teased her lightly. Kissing her a little. Once the soap was off of him, he started cleaning her. His hands slipping over her body, soaping her up a bit.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:05 pm

she grinned and kissed him back, flushing at the image he practically just put in her head" ohhhhh . now your making me wish i didn't have to leave this cabin.. hmmmm that would be very fun and very interesting... hmmmmm being at your mercy will not be bad.. as long as you don't torment me too long. " she teased, holding still for his soapy hands to roam over her body , she shivered every few minutes if he skimmed over a ticklish spot.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:18 pm

"Mmm... it wouldn't be too tormenting... more pleasurable than anything..." he said. "Hmm... maybe if we have time tonight..." he said. "Having a dragon at my mercy... that might be fun..." he said washing her, going slowly over her more ticklish spot. Teasing her a bit more.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:25 pm

she laughed and squirmed as she eyed him. " heeeey no tickling. " grinned as she ran her own hands over his body again , trying to find his ticklish spots while her touch was feather light " ahhh hmmmm having me at your mercy.. again... except this time.. will be alot funner i think.. no stinky hethens trying to skin my hide. " stuck her tongue out at him slightly before grinning and reaching for the hair shampoo. " come on now before the water gets cold."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:51 pm

Abel laughed and squirmed slightly as she tickled him a little bit. He smiled lightly. "Aye..." he said. "But where do we find the chains?" he asked her. He looked to the hair shampoo... reaching for some as well. He kissed her lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:53 pm

she grinned and kissed him back as she reached up to shampoo up his hair.. " hmmmmm they are in the closet actually ... " she gave an innocent look " there you go , all soapy , should leave it in for a few minutes then rinse it out.. hmmmm , you look like your getting a little bit more fit.. " grinned" thats a good thing, don't worry . "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:05 pm

He smiled. Abel started to shampoo her hair up. "Hmm... the closet? What do you use them for? Chores around here?" he asked. "But... thank you for that complement... you are actually looking really good... but then again, you always do." he said. He lathered her up. "There... same for you.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:12 pm

she nodded slightly before smiling" yea, some times we need them for chores around the house, just use them mainly to keep the shutters closed on the windows when a storm hits.. we don't need them slamming against the glass and breaking them you know.. " she had closed her eyes, loving the feeling of his fingers through her hair as he lathered her hair up. " hmmmmm th ank you ." she smiled again before looking up at him and blushed slightly at his comment. " eh.. its just a body ... nothing really special about me... other then the fact that i can change into animals."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:18 pm

"Every form is beautiful... you say that it is just a body... it is you... your mind... your beauty... your energy... everything about you drives me crazy." he said. "You say there is nothing special about you?" he said. "You are not looking that hard are you? You are wonderful..." he said close to her, kissing her once more.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:24 pm

she blinked in surprise before she slowly kissed him back, practically melting against him before sighing softly against his lips. " hmmmm allright allright, " smiled as she looked up at him " well thank you , atleast i know i got someone who thinks i am wonderfull, that really does mean alot to me.. " she leaned back slightly before rinsing her hair out then stretched as she slowly wrung out the water of her hair. " hmmm rinse your hair out ... then we need to get dressed, even though i would rather spend all day in bed"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next