The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Night (Female, M)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Into the Night (Female, M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Into the Night (Female, M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:14 pm

He looked over ot her and then smiles. "Lets go there then. " He says with a smile. He then cocked his head to the side and then chuckled.."I ate before I came, But if your hungry we can stop and get somthing to eat." he syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:59 pm

Hamona looks at Raiden and says, “They have food up the street at this really good Chinese place.” She saw his eyes shift color for a moment and she stopped in an instant. She asks, “Why did your eyes just turn red?” She readies a dagger in her purse just in case her instincts were right. Her gut was telling her that he was a vampire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:53 pm

He looked to her blinking slightly.."No...Why would they do that?" He asks her with a chuckle..."There are many lights here..It was prolly the reason they looked red for a second." He says quickly covering his tracks..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Hamona says, "I don't believe you Raiden." She presses the cold dagger to his body. Even through his clothes if he was a vampire, this would hurt him badly. She says, "Your eyes were red and you just told a lie." She starts to get mad as she felt she had been tricked by him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:26 pm

He looked to her backing away slightly ignoring the pain he felt..."No..Seriously...Look into my eyes...I'm not a vampire." He says as he looked to her..."Why do you have that dagger...Do you not trust me." He says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:39 pm

Hamona sighs and says, “I’m sorry, I have to go. I should not have come here with you.” She starts running back to her apartment unable to hide the pain she felt at the moment. She got into her apartment locking the door behind her with a slam. Blood went down her chin as she realized that she bit her lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:43 pm

He looked over to her as she ran away.."Damn it." He muttered as he watched her run. He was already at her place sitting on the window ledge as she slammed the door. He could smell her blood...It was almost intoxicating but he ignored.."Hamona..." He says.."Your right..I am a vampire...But I don't want to hurt you....Please trust me." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Hamona jumps and looks at him uneasy as she did not know what to say or do at the moment. She says, “You’re that vampire that attacked that woman in the park and came at me outside the club.” She went to her chair next to the window and says, “You should have killed me.” She readied her dagger just in case he tried to attack her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:53 pm

He looked to her..."Yes that was me.." He says as he looked to her..."I'm trying to change..." He says as he watched her ready her dagger..."Kill me if you must...But I won't hurt you." He syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “I don’t want to hurt you Raiden but you are a vampire. An enemy of my kind.” She sighs as her lips starts to heal quickly as her powers kicked in. She says as she unlocks her window, “You can come in if you want. Just know that I will kill you if I have to.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:06 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “I don’t want to hurt you Raiden but you are a vampire. An enemy of my kind.” She sighs as her lips starts to heal quickly as her powers kicked in. She says as she unlocks her window, “You can come in if you want. Just know that I will kill you if I have to.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:09 pm

As soon as the window was unlocked Raiden was inside in an instant sitting on her bed. "Look..I know its hard for you to trust me." He says as he noticed her lip heal. "YOur not human?" He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “Well I don’t know what I am.” She sighs and looks at the floor as she was not sure what to do. She asks, “Why would you tell me what you are knowing that I could kill you?” She turns the chair straight so she was face to face with him as she waited for him to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:18 am

He looked to her and then nodded.."I see." He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."I'm still trying to figure that one out." He says rubbing the back of his head.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Hamona looks at him and sighs some as she knew they weren’t going to get anywhere. She says, “Well I need to eat something before I get too shaky to eat.” She goes to her kitchen and starts to make some waffles to eat. Her hands shake as the pan gets a little heavy for her right now. She uses her other hand to balance it out so she wouldn’t drop it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:13 pm

He was instantly behind her..."I can help you if you would like." He says as he takes the pan from her. "When you heal...YOu get weak?" He questioned her curiously. His eyes scanning over her neck resisting the stronge influence she had on him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm

Hamona looks at him and shakes her head and says, “I just need to eat five times a day or I get shaky.” She sighs as she stopped him staring at her neck. She says, “Take what you need Raiden or stop staring at me.” She flips her pancakes and then looked at him again unsure why she wanted him with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:28 pm

He looked to her..."I see." He says with a smile as he then shook his head..."No...I can't...I said I wouldn't hurt you and I plan on keeping my word." He says to her as he looked away.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:22 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “I don’t care, just feed from me. It’s not like I have anything to live for. So it is okay if you kill me.” She gets really close to him and then made it where her neck was near his lips. She says, “Just do it Raiden. End both our pain. I am tired of being in this lonely world.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:25 pm

He looked to her backing away she was agitating his hunger by the way she was acting..."Your not alone Hamona...I'm here." He says as he then moved closer to her kissing the side of her neck softly his fangs raking against her skin softly..."This won't hurt....If I can hit the nerves right you will feel nothing but pleasure." He says as his fangs then sank into her neck slowly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Hamona relaxes against him as he sank his teeth into her neck. She was breaking every rule she had grown up with by letting him feed from her. But she did not care about the rules any longer. All she wanted was to be happy and have somebody love her. She gasps as she felt pleasure surround her entire body from his bite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:39 pm

He groaned as he feed from her. She tasted amazing, Her blood was so intoxicating. He then moved back running his tongue along the wounds healing them.."Wow...Your so..Delightful." He says with a smile as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Hamona moans softly as he licked her neck to heal the wounds. She says, “That did not hurt me at all. It felt very good to me.” She kept her body against his as she laid her head on his strong chest. She says, “I am feeling kind of tired now. Will you be okay if I lay down in my bed and go to sleep?” Her food was now burnt on the stove top.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:03 pm

He looked ot her and then smiles..."I'm glade that you liked it." He says as he then looked to her..."Yes you can go lay down...I'll fix you somthing." He says as he looked to the stove seeing that her food was burnt.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Hamona sighs and goes to her bed to rest after having her blood drained. Her body was still caught in the pleasure that his little love bite caused her. She looks at Raiden as he seemed to be trying to making her some food. She says, “You don’t need to make me anything to eat. I will do that when I am well rested again.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next