The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the Hunt (Female M)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

On the Hunt (Female M) Empty On the Hunt (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 17, 2012 10:41 am

On the Hunt (Female M) Anime-guy

Kaden smirked as he walked down the streets it was about one in the morning. And he was looking for his next kill. By the papers his called the ripper...He would have is way with women...Get there hopes up of being released and kill them....Tonight was a new week the hunt was getting harder since word was out not to be out at night. He looked down an alley way seeing a woman walking threw possibly takeing a short cut home...Who knows. He turned down the alley being as quiet as he could.."Well now someone doesn't listen to the news well at all.." He smirked grabbing the woman and turning her around to face him before pushing her against the wall the knife to her neck..."My my...How my luck has changed....You are so..Breath takeing." He says as he eyed her..."And now your mine. " He grinned.

((Needing someone to play the woman...Who is a vampire....We shall see where this goes lol))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

On the Hunt (Female M) Empty Re: On the Hunt (Female M)

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Hamona was walking home after a good hunt and feast off of some men that were bothering her. She had heard news of some ripper capturing women and killing them. She was not scared of him since she was already dead. Her deep blue dress was blowing in the wind as she walked. Her blonde hair was put up in a ponytail so it would not drag on the ground. She was almost to her home when she was yanked around. A young man was holding a knife to her throat. “My my...How my luck has changed....You are so...Breath taking." He says as he eyed her..."And now your mine.” He grinned. She stares into his eyes and says with a smile, “So you are the one they call the ripper…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 20, 2012 7:56 pm

He looked to her his eyebrow cocked slightly..."What...Why arn't you afraid?....Huh news must get out fast it seems...But you should have stayed home" He says as he kept the knife to her neck..."Oh I'm gonna have fun with you." He smirked as he eyed her. "Tell me now...Whats your name?" He asks with a grin. He had no idea what he was in for.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Hamona looks at him with a smile. She says calmly, "What reason should I fear you? Sure you have a knife but I have my own weapons." She places her sharp nail at his throat and cuts him just as easily as his knife would have. His blood drips down her hand and then she brings the bloody hand to her lips and she licks it off her hand. She says, "My name is Hamona."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 20, 2012 8:13 pm

He looked to her..."A knife is exactly why you should be fearing me." He says as he watched her move her hand and cut his throat with her nail making him wince and back away watching her bring her bloody had to her lips and lick it off..."What the hell are you!?!" He muttered in shock his hand holding his neck as he turned and took off running down the alley way.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Hamona laughs and grabs him with her intense speed and strength. She says making him look into her eyes as they go from blue to red, "I have been called many things. Demon, temptress, leach... You name it." She licks his neck and giggles. She says, "Your blood tastes so good Mr. Ripper. You kill cause it makes you feel good. Gives you a rush. Much like me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 20, 2012 8:27 pm

He looked to her shocked at her speed and strength. When her eyes changed from blue to red his heart skipped a beat. This would have to be the first time he had felt this much fear. "Your a monster." He says as he tried to get out of her grip but failed. He shivered when she licked his neck and giggled..."Yes I kill because it makes me feel good...But I don't drink my victoms blood." He says..."Let me go!!" He says still trying to get free.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Hamona laughs and says, "I am only a monster to you because I am stronger than you. As for the drinking blood, that is no different than you eating a steak and drinking water. It is needed to survive. Besides your veiwed as a monster for killing women." She licks him again playfully. "I like you. You are interesting and quite tasty. I am going to keep you around." She kisses the wound on his neck before biting him gently. She could feel his blood rushing and his body becoming aroused by her bite. Soon he will crave her bite, her touch...everything about her. She says as she lets go of his neck and heals his wound, "Kill my friend. Kill all you like. But you belong to me now. Till we meet again my friend." She disappears from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 20, 2012 8:56 pm

He looked to her..."That you may be right...But blood is the human life force and you drink that...Thats not right." He says as he cocked his head to the side when she licked him playfully and said she liked him...and was going to keep him around. He was just glade he would live to see another day...He felt her kiss the wound on is neck before biteing him. He froze and his body tensed up before relaxing, He was shocked to find that he was gettin aroused as well...This was new to to him...When she let go he looked to her..."Thats what I do best.." He says as he cocked his head to the side.."Wait belong to you!?!?" She then disappeared.....He then leaned against the alley wall..."What the hell just happened." He mutted to him self as he left the alley way. He didn't get a kill that night he went home and rested but found him self only dreaming of her...Wanting her...Only her...He woke up from and erotic dream involving her and rubbed his temples..."Maybe it was just a dream." He says to him self as he got into the shower washing up before getting out and getting ready for the night..It was dark now....He was always a night person..And tonight he was gonna get a kill...After a few hours of walking on the street he ran into woman who was by her self. He pulled her into the alley way did his normal thing before cutting her throat and letting her choke on her own blood. He then left the alley. He was covered in blood since the womans neck shot blood all over him..."Damn it...Gotta head home to shower and change. He caught him self looking over his shoulder quite a bit on the way home. He hand a feeling he was being watched or followed. After inside he stripped down and jumped in the shower yet again.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Hamona had gone home and rested for the night to come. When night came, She found herself drawn to the man she had bitten the night before. She watched him slice the woman's throat and walk away. He did not stay to watch them die. She thought that was interesting. She feeds from the woman draining her dry before following him home and watching him shower for a few minutes. Then she quietly steps in the shower and says wrapping her arms around him, "You did good tonight my friend." She kisses him on the neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 20, 2012 9:19 pm

He didn't even hear her come into the house let alone step into the shower. He nearly jumped when he felt arms wrapping around him..."I'd like to think so..." He says shivering when she kissed his neck..."You seem like you would be very good at killing as well..." He says calmly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Hamona looks at him with a smile and says, "I should be. I have been killing for three thousand years." She gets in front of him and presses him against the shower wall. She slowly kisses his neck. She asks, "You are not as scared of me tonight as you were last night. Why? Did you dream of me?" She gently bites his neck and feeds sending his blood rushing and arousal shooting through him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 20, 2012 9:37 pm

He shook his head..."Three thousand years old?" He says as she gets infront of him and presses him agaisnt hte shower wall before slowly kissing his neck...."No I'm not.....Should I be?" He asks her curiously..."And I don't know...Just did I guess....How did you know I dreamed about you?" he asks...Obviously he was full of questions but he quickly forgot them when she bit his neck sending his body into a full blown arousal.. His lips part slightly and he relaxed against the shower wall and her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 9:58 pm

Hamona stops feeding and kisses the wound so it healed instantly. She kisses him on the lips. She says, "My kind don't age so yes I am that old." She kisses his neck down his chest. "You and I are linked so I know a lot of things that you try to hide. The other night was the first time you felt fear." She starts rubbing his sex as she says, "You are the first person to find my bite arousing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 20, 2012 10:05 pm

He looks to her when she stopped feeding and kissed the wound. He could feel it heal. He blinked when she kissed his lips..."Wow...Thats interesting." He says as he looked to her as she kissed down her chest..."Linked interesting term." He says..."Yes very first night I felt fear." He says as he sucked in a breath as she started to rub bis sex..."Oh yeah...Others don't like it so much?" He asks clearly enjoying the attention.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 10:16 pm

She smiles and rubs him a little harder. She says, "Most humans scream until they lose their voice." She licks the tip of his sex gently leting her fangs rub against the sensitive skin. She stops and turns off the water to the shower. She picks him up easily and puts him on his bed. She rubs his body gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 20, 2012 10:21 pm

He groaned some more as she rubbed him harder...."Really...Guess I'm lucky then." He says as he then sucked in breath as she licked the tip of his sex gently letting her fangs rub against his skin....He then blinked when she turned off the shower and then picked him up and brought him to bed and rubbed his body..."So when are you gonna kill me...I mean eventually you will have no use for me." He says as he looked to her. He was still at awe at how strong she was.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Hamona kisses him and says, "I will kill you when I feel like it. But then again I could always turn you." She pins him to the bed with a smile. "But let's not worry about that right now..." She ties him to the bed and strokes his sex roughly. She says, "Its been a thousand years since I have mated with a man..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 20, 2012 10:34 pm

He looked to her kissing her back..."Oh.....Alright then..." He says as he then cocked his head to the side when she mentioned turning him and pinning him to the bed...He let out a sucked in breath when she said not to worry about that for now...She was definatly quick with her hands as she tied him to the bed and strokes his sex roughly..."He groaned..."Oh yeah...That seems like a long time." He says as he watched her getting more aroused.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Hamona looks at him as he seemed saddened by the fact that she might kill him. She says slipping out of her dress, "I may be an immortal but sex is still fun to me. Tell me what would you do if you lived forever?" She slips his sex deep inside her. Her body tenses up a little before riding him hard and fast causing the bed to rock against the wall in sync with her rthym.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 20, 2012 10:54 pm

He looked to her and cocked his head to the side..."I would prolly still be the same.....Just stronger I suppose." He says with a groan as she slipped his sex deep inside her..."So tight." He groaned as he felt her tense up alittle before she started rideing him hard and fast causing the bed to rock against the wall. He was again supprised at how strong she was..."Ohhh hell yeah." he groaned as he moved with her as much as he could.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 11:04 pm

Hamona smiles some and continues to ride him moaning in pleasure. Her eyes glow red as the excitement makes her very happy. She leans down kissing him roughly. Showing him some dominance and who was the boss in this somewhat werid relationship. For several hours she rides him showing no sign of stopping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 20, 2012 11:13 pm

He groaned as she continues to ride him. He looked up at her eyes and grinned...He could tell she was enjoying her self...He kisses her back just as roughly. Several hours passed and she was still going at it..."That the best you got?" He says in a somewhat challenging voice.

((Gotta crash I'll post in the mornin))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 6:36 am

Hamona looks at him with a smile and says, “You are a brave one I will give you that.” Her eyes glow red for a moment as the bedroom transforms into dark abyss. They begin floating in the air as she bites into his skin all over his body in form of love bites sending waves of extreme pleasure through him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 21, 2012 11:04 am

He looked up and her and smirked..."That I am." He says with a smirk as he watched her eyed glow red for a moment. He looked around the room and then to her..."Well this is interesting." HE says as he then groaned more and more with every bite. He was growing closer to his climax and doing everything in his power to hold it off.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next