The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book Of Legends: Lord Dark (Reserved)

Go down

Book Of Legends: Lord Dark (Reserved) Empty Book Of Legends: Lord Dark (Reserved)

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:13 pm

The rain tattered on the roof of the abandoned building, it was lightly storming outside and the water dripping from the broken ceiling was the only noise to break the silence. Then voices came from outside, the creaking door was broken down and it hit the floor with a heavy thud, several people in special suits with lights on them stepped inside.

"I can't believe this place actually exists..."

"Yep we found the big one this time, who knew that the tyr's hand village was an actual place huh?"

"Hey you guys go check the other buildings, I'm gonna look around this one some more."

"Of course you would say that, this I the library and you're the only book worm on the team."

The people shared a laugh as all of them but one filed out of the library building and the only remaining man began to search around, he looked on a nearby table and saw a book wrapped in a purple felt with gold art work on the front.

"hmm, what's this?"

The man opens the book and he begins to read. The man has no idea of what he is about to read, for he has found the book of legends, the book that tells of the rise and fall of the heroes...of darkness, the first story in the book tells of Lord Dark...and now his story shall be shared.
-------------------
Year 435 AD
-------------------
His name was Lymis Daimis, he had lived a life of corruption and evil, he was a sorceror for a tyrant king and near the end of his life he had turned from arcane magics and taken up the magic of necromancy, calling upon shadow magic and diseases to down his foes. Now this man was dead...and in hell. Hell was nothing like he had ever seen. Leoric woke from his death daze and gazed out into the abyss that was in front of him. millions of souls just like him were at the gates, for some reason there were more souls at hell's gates than it could handle, and so hell was having to enlist special monstrous demon commanders to help at the gates. These "helpers" were pit lords, giant demons the size of a skyscraper weidling a cleaver the size of a house.

Pit lord: Keep it moving you wretches! We don't have all day here! Well then again...you do technically have all day since you'll spent the rest of eternity in hell! HAHAHA!

Lymis glared at the overgrown demon and extended his hand at the beast and trying to conjur a spell.

Lymis: I'm not going anywhere! I devoted too much time to the powers of darkness to be put in a burning hole!

Too Lymis's surprise no special power came form his hand, it seemed his days as a mage and necromancer were over, the pit lord looked at Lymis and laughed, picking the man up by the back of his shirt between the demon's giant fingers.

Pit Lord: Tell you what...I'll let you tell that to princess Pez, hehehe.

Lymis was dropped to the ground and surrounded by demons who literally built wooden walls around him until a big crate had been assembled around him, they tipped the crate he was in over and began to carry him to the palace.

Inside the palace the demons dropped off the crate and informed the guards to tell Princess Pez that another rebellious one had arrived.

Lymis: I don't understand, I was a good servant of darkness...why won't my powers work?

About that time he heard footsteps outside, through the spaces between the wooden boards of his prison he saw someone walking close.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Male Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down