The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Book (For Kitten)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Book (For Kitten) Empty The Book (For Kitten)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:13 am

Damion had searched nearly ten years for The Book. He was no thirty and he was no closer to finding it then he had been when he first started. He had followed every clue, every lead that he had come across, but as always they lead to nowhere. Since its creation thousands of years ago it had only been used by one person. That was the man it had been created for, a human servent of Lucifer, a high priest. He had used it to begin carving out an empire on earth for his lord and master. But there were those that feared, hated, and also coveted The Book.

It was a book whose cover was made of human skin, taken from hundreds of victims sacrificed to Lucifier. With in its covers was spells and incantations that could control demons and devils, and other things to make life on earth a living hell that Lucifer could come forth to. Also it contained a spell that would give a human immortality. Immortality in a sence, because of Lucifiers love for deceit. You could live forever, but were still susptable to being killed. Beheading, a mortal wound and you were dead and your soul was taken to Hell. The Book was still be searched for by those that wished it destroyed and those that wanted it for themselves. Even the Demons and Devils that were lose in the world searched for it. For who ever found it and used it would be the master of the world, under Lucifer's control.

Damion looked at his journel that spanned ten years of his life. He had one more lead that he had found in a very ancient book, really a scroll of pyprus from Egypt. He hoped that this would be something more concrete then what he had found before. "The great evil Tome was sent with Hasan Emuleh across the great sea beyond the great pillars to the land of the begining." was the text written in a code that had only been broken recently. "Land of the Begining." he spoke out loud. He sighed as he packed his bags. "Down to Mexico and South America then."

Hours later he arrived in Mexico and had his bags taken to his hotel room as he went to the hotel bar and ordered a drink. As he sipped his drink, a strange tatoo on his left forearm began to give out a slight glow. The Tatoo, a series of ancient and forgoten language phrazes, told him that a Devil was close by.

Back to top Go down

The Book (For Kitten) Empty Re: The Book (For Kitten)

Post by Kitten Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:20 am

For as long as she can remember, Pez had been searching for The Book. A mere child of eleven and she was searching the lands of Earth. Going from temple to temple, sacred land to sacred land. The days seemed endless and the search seemed an eternity.

Pez could remember the day she started the search for this wretched book as if it were yesterday. Her father had beckoned her into the throne room and sat her upon his knee. His claw like fingers ran through her flame red hair as he spoke, "My daughter. My only daughter," He started, "Damien has started a mission upon the Earth to search for The Book." Pez sat there, her innocent blood red eyes gazed up at her fathers face, stern and emotionless. "You must get this book back my child, for i fear that Damien may have other ideas for the use of this Book. I cannot begin to imagine what he must be thinking when he gets his hands upon the manuscript." Lucifer placed his child down, standing up and towering over her, "You must go now before it is too late my child!" And before her, as if dissolving into nothing, the palace of Hell disintergrated and Pez found herself in the mortal world.

Ten years on, now at a ripe age of 21 and Pez is still searching for The Book. For a few weeks now, Pez had been searching into the depths of Mexico, trying to find any kind of leads to get herself closer to The Book and have it in her posession before it fell into the wrong hands. Her brother's hands.

After a long day of searching, Pez entered the hotel and sat herself down at the bar with a gentle huff as she went. Ordering a drink, she swung her backpack around and got a book and a pen out. She started writing something, sipping her drink now and then when she suddenly got a strange tingly sensation over her back and wrists. She lifted up the two leather bands around her wrists, the markings that banded her wrists were glowing lightly. This could only mean one thing. A Devil was nearby. She frowned, "That's not right," She thought to herself as she sat up straight, gently putting the book back inside her bag. Subtly she started to gaze around the hotel bar and lobby, trying to find the source of this disturbance. She sipped her drink through a straw slowly, making out she was just gazing instead of searching.

Her blood red eyes scanned the faces of each and every person in the bar. It wasn't until she turned on her stool and looked across the bar that she saw the problem. Her brother.

((I hope you don't mind me doing Lucifer for that one little bit! I'm not trying to like play all the characters or whatever =) I just needed him for that bit! Hope this post is alright!))
Kitten
Kitten

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:07 pm

Damion looked about the bar. He knew the tell tale signs of those demons or devils that walked the earth in human form. One he spotted sitting at the bar. a woman who looked a bit agitated, but her eyes gave her away. He followed her gaze and saw a man. He too was one of them. Two in the same place, now that was unusual. He wondered if both were after the same thing as he was.

His thoughts traveled back to his youth and his father. He had been a warlock, and had also hunted for the book in his time. He told Damion of the book and what it would mean if he or one like him were to find it and be able to use it. He had taught Damion the ancient language of devils so he could use the book should he find it. Damion didn't really know what he would do once he found the book, but he knew he had to find it before any of the devils did.

He had one more little clue that had been with the scroll. He would go check out one of the ancient Aztech temples in the jungle in the morning. With two devils in the area he would have to be careful. The female one was intresting looking though, he had to admit that. She looked damned good and he could not help by stare at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:36 am

Pez could see that Damien couldn't keep his eyes off of her. Time to go, she thought to herself as she slipped off her stool, grabbing her back pack as she went. She looked back once more to see if he was still looking and continued her way. As she moved, she could feel the presence of another Devil. Three Devils in the same place. That couldn't be good. She knew exactly why they were here. They were there for exactly the same reason. But it was so peculiar that they were to be in the same spot at exactly the same time. Could fate be staring them all in the face?

As Pez walked up the stairs of the hotel to her bedroom, she remenisced of old times with her father. Lessons of magic, fighting and language. The bare nessessities that a Devil would need to come to a place such as Earth. And for such a mission. Who knows what they would all encounter. This mission was a dangerous one. But Pez was going to see this out until the end. She was to be the one to get The Book into her posession and bring it back to the depths of Hell for her father.

Without realising it, Pez had got to her floor, opened up the door and sat down on her sofa in her hotel room. She had been so captivated by her memories she had automatically opened up the book she had been writing in for the past ten years at a specific page. It was a map to an Aztech temple that was deep in the Mexican jungle. She leant back in the sofa and closed her eyes for a minute or two. She could feel the presence of one of the Devils getting stronger. She opened up her eye for a moment and looked at the door before closing it again with a gentle sigh.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:27 am

Damion watched as the woman left and seemed to be followed by the one she had spotted. But a third figure rose from a chair and followed the first male devil out. Great thought Damion. Three of them now. He would have to be careful and probably would not be a bad idea to set a couple traps . Once he got to the ruins he needed to go to he would prepare a couple pentagrams and cast the proper spells. The traps would not keep the devils entraped for long, but hopefully long enough for him to get in and out.

But he head to find out what these three knew and how powerful they were. Some devils were weak and easily defeated. But there were those that were tough, strong and had great powers. He was thankful that they could not use their full powers on earth. That would be something that would bring unwanted attention from Lucifiers rival and possibly break the deal that had been struck.

From what his father had told him, and that had been told to him by his father and so on back for centuries, a deal had been made between Lucifer and God. Neither of them would directly interfer with mankind, but their agents, devils and angels would be allowed to roam the earth to try and influence mankind. But again they could not use their great powers for destuction or the like. Though they could defend themselves should a conforntation between the two factons occur. But devils never really played by the rules much.

He followed the devils up into the hotel. He raised a brow as he saw the female devil enter the room next to his. "Keeps getting better and better." he mumbled to himself. One of the other devils had followed her up to the room. The third one was no where to be seen which bothered Damion. He liked to know where they were when he knew they were around. Even though he was a Warlock and had an alligence of sorts with Lucifer and the devils, he was not one that liked to Mingle with them. One could wind up a tasty meal for them if they were not careful.

Damion casually walked to the door of his room and opened it and entered, as the male devil watched him casually as he stood before the other door. He went to the bed and opened one of his bags and took out a couple small flasks and put them into his leather coat pocket. Then he cast a simple easdrop spell, letting him listen in on what was happening in the other room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Pez sat there in anticipation. She waited for the rattle of the door handle and footsteps. But they never came. Had she misheard? The presence seemed stronger than ever but there was nothing to be seen. She reopened her eyes and placed her book on the sofa. Leaning forward, she slid off her boots so she wouldn't make a sound as she moved. Standing up, she daren't breath as she slowly moved around her room, expecting something to prance out infront of her at any moment. She walked to her bedroom and slowly turned the handle to the door and thrust the door open. Nothing. But as she turned around, there he was.

Eyes blacker than black with a grin of despair. "Can i help you?" Pez asked this annonymous intruder. He simply stood there in silence. His grin, like his empty eyes, never moving, never twitching. "I shall ask you again demon, can i help you?" She said with a slightly more stern approach. Still nothing. What did he want? Pez could feel herself getting ready for a fight. She could feel one brewing. The tension was killing her. "I order you to speak!" Nothing. And then...he lunged forward to grab her! Gasping, Pez jumped back and drew her two beretta's. Aiming them directly at the demon, "Who sent you," She demanded. The demon simply laughed. His laugh sent shivers up and down her spine. This was the same sort of laugh she'd hear in her nightmares. "Who are you?" She whispered, a slight hint of fear in her voice. The room started getting black, that same onyx black that flooded his eyes. Pez was now cornered against the wall with barely inches between herself and this demon. She raied her arms, both guns pointed at the demon's head, "You've got until the count of three to leave or you'll be going to a place that is worse, even than Hell." She whispered, "One....Two.....Three," She growled, squeezing the triggers. She missed. He had ducked out of the way, leaving bullet marks in the wall opposite. From out of nowhere came his fist, hitting her to the ground. She dropped her weapons and slapped a hand to her face. She could taste blood. Pez stood herself back up, "So...you wanna play it the old fashion way eh?" She cracked her neck and stood in her fighting stance, "Then come and get some," She waved him forward. As he ran forward, she took a few steps back before leaping into the air, jumping over the demon and kicking him in the back. She slid down and quickly grabbed her guns, shooting the demon in the head. And as quickly as he had appeared, he disappeared.

Pez threw her guns on the sofa, panting she then threw herself onto the sofa. "I'm in way over my head here," She thought as she inspected her face, wiping some blood away. Sitting up, Pez closed her eyes and begun to chant an old Demonic spell, healing her completely. She continued to chant for a good five minutes until she felt good within herself once more. She pulled out a chain from within her shirt and grapsed a pendant attached to it. It was of a strange symbol. It had been given to her by her mother when she was barely a day old. Pez brought the pendant to her forehead and closed her eyes. She sighed deeply before putting it back into her shirt and standing up. She looked around the room. Something still didn't seem right...but what....she could still feel another presence. This one was an extremely familiar presence. But who this time?
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:12 pm

Things sounded intresting from the other room. So she didn't know who the one was that gained access to her room. The sound of the gunshots made him raise a brow. It looked as if there was a split in Lucifier's ranks and some were not wanting the book returned to him. Damion thought for a moment, then grinned. One with The Book might have a good chance of overthrowing Lucifer, since he did create the book therefore putting a bit of himself into it. Perhaps that is why he wanted it back so badly. Or so the word was.

He continued to listen though for the one that had attacked her was not the one that she had spotted in the bar and then left.

The door handle moved and then glowed red and there was an audioble click as the door unlocked. The door opened and in walked her brother. "Well Sis, it seems you have had a visitor." he grinned, and strode towards her. "What no loving hello for your brother? Tisk Tisk. But you always was the distant type and fathers favorate little bitch." He took a seat in a chair and looked at his sister. "Now why don't you just give me the information you have. You know you will not be allowed to take the book back to father."

Damion smiled, as he heard this. A daughter and son of Lucifer at odds and looking for The Book. Damion wanted The Book, yet didn't want it. He had given his word, his vow to his father he would continue to look for it and if found it keep it. But if this Pez wanted to return it to her father, it would be off the face of the earth and he doubted Lucifier would be foolish enough to let it come back again.

He left his room and walked next door. If she was really wanting to get the book back to her father, he had no problem with that. He had just to keep the other devils and demons from getting their hands on it and using it on earth and hell. He had a feeling that there was a faction of Hell that wanted open warfare with Heaven and use earth as the battle ground. This was something Damion was not wanting nor willing to happen.

Pez's brother looked at her hard. "You know I can make you. My friend was just playing before but he can be alot worse then he was, trust me." he grinned broadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:01 am

Pez stood silently for a moment or two. Something caught her eye. It was the handle to her door. It was glowing red then it clicked. Pez drew one of her guns and aimed it directly at the door. Her blood red eyes now nothing more than mere slits as she glared at the door, waiting for the intruder to enter. Pez didn't blink, nor did she move a single inch. It could be the demon, returning for seconds. And this time Pez was going to be ready.

Her position remained when it became apparrent as to whom was actually at the door. "You...." She simply muttered before he spoke. She tapped her fingers on the gun, slowly pulling and releasing the trigger -not actually setting it off though- "Oh come now Damien, we all know you were daddy's little pet." She growled, putting her gun into her belt. Pez started to slowly walk forwards, "So you had something to do with my little visitor earlier did you? I should've known you'd be up to your old tricks." She stood several feet away from her brother. She never liked to get too close, just incase. He was so unpredictable with her.

Folding her arms, she glared down at her brother, "Like i'd give my hard work over to you, brat!" It was very rare to have two Devils in the same room. Especially siblings. This could be anything far from a humble convorsation. Pez had managed to keep her diaries and records of her search safe so far. She had sent the last demon packing. Now it was to be Damiens turn. "Dear brother, you and i both know that i'm stronger than you. And as for your friend? He daren't come back. For you see...i can be alot worse too...." she paused, "Trust me," She winked at him. "We haven't seen each other in ten years....and you know that ten years is a very long time indeed. I'm not that little girl you used to pick on any more. Oh no. Now...i'm something worse." She knew that if Damien got his hands on The Book, anything could happen. Whereas if Pez got hold of it. Only good could come out of it. This would be Pez's angel half. Her good half. For her mother was an angel which made Pez more of a halfbreed than a full Devil. Although, sometimes she felt she was more Devil than angel. For she had a short temper and was very agressive. But on the other hand, she could do acts of kindness and sympathise. There was good and evil inside of her. Once The Book was in her posession, she would maybe even bring it to her mother. Maybe that would be the safer option. For Demons and Devils are extremely unpredictable. They could tell you one thing and then mean something completely different. Maybe if her father got his hands on The Book once more, who knows what could happen.

Pez glared back at her brother, just as hard and evil. "Now...dearest brother of mine. Leave. Or am i going to have to make you?" She growled. "You know i will! I'm not the child i used to be...." She flicked her hair and waited for a reply.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:26 am

Oh it was getting better and better. The two devils were siblings. Now that was a very rare thing indeed to find. To top it off the damn male had baiscly the same name as he did. Now that was not right. Damion continued to listen and heard that there was no llove between the two and that was deifnately a good thing. But the information he heard next was even more surprising.

"I will never know what your mother saw in father or he in her. But knowing father, he was probably trying to seduce her and make her a fallen angel and of course she was probably trying to save him, which was a total waste of time. " He looked up at his sister and laughed. "Oh yes it has been ten years and you are not the only one that has grown my dear sister. As for my demon friend, well lets just say he was never really gone." he nodded his head to a point behind her. There was a low growl of laughter behind her. "Now give me the damn information or I will have to have Boris here hurt you really bad."

Now Damion didn't like interfering in the affairs of devils. He figured if they wanted to kill each other here on earth and be sent back to hell for a hundred years, well he wos more then willing to let them. But now there was a halfbreed in there that, yes was the daughter of Lucifer but also an Angel. The best and worst of two worlds. For some reason he couldn't just let her get the shit beat out of her and possibly the information she had getting into the wrong hands, namely her borther's. Just like one of Lucifer's offspring to try and overthrow daddy. Ran in the blood he supposed.

The door was still unlocked so he opened it slowly and stepped into the room, a small fask of whitess liquid and one of his daggers in the other hand. The flask he threw at the demon behind Pez. It shattered on the demon and a white smoke enveloped him. As Damien, stood and turned to face Damion the demon froze in place and Damion twirlled the dagger in his right hand. "Angel Blood, a potent ingredient. Your friend will be frozen like that for a few hours. The lady said to leave so I would suggest you do it. Now if you are not a nice little devil and leave, I'll have to use this." he now gripped the handle of the dagger and was poised to attack or defend. "Perhaps you might recgonize it." he grinned

It was one of two daggers orginally given with The Book to the High Priest of Lucifer. Devils are hard to kill. There are ways but they basickly only reform somewhere else and return. But the daggers if a killing blow was made would send the devil back to hell for a hundred years. Alot of good it did the High Priest. He was killed by humans and not devils. Killed by an order as old as the warlocks, dedicated to eradicating the world of demons and devils as well as warlocks. They were good at their job also. His father had fallen to them, and he had been good at what he did himself.

Damien growled and looked at the dagger. He hissed as he saw it "So you have a warlock pet do you sister? And she is no lady human, buy no means." Damien was no fool. Now it was he that was trapped between two opponets. He knew his sister was powerful, but had no idea how powerful Dameon was, especiall with the dagger he wielded. "We will meet again Sis." in a puff of black, foul smelling smoke, he disapeared.

"Well now I think that went quite well." He resheathed the dagger and stood there looking at Pez.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Pez stood there and listened to Damien dribble on like he always does. Always bringing up her mother at any chance he could. Pez knew that he never did like the fact she was a halfbreed. She always thought that Damien was jealous but then again, why would he be? He was the son of Lucifer himself! "Oh dear brother, YOU are a waste of time. And you're wasting minutes of my precious time," She growled. She could feel a typical sibling fight brewing between them. When he mentioned that his demon friend hadn't actually left her room at all, Pez drew both her guns this time, grasping them tightly, ready to aim and fire in a matter of seconds. "Now why do you think i'd back down to a moron such as yourself Damien? And why bother threatening me with a petty demon? Are you too scared that you, the son of Lucifer may be defeated by a girl? Your youngest sister?" She laughed, "Pathetic!" She taunted him as she heard the demon behind her growl with laughter. Yes, she was scared of the demon that stood firmly behind her, but she wasn't about to let that show. Not infront of Damien. Nor infront of anyone for that matter.

That was when the door opened and in came someone else. A dagger in one hand, a flask in the other. She gasped as he threw it towards her. She manouvered out of the way and the flask hit the demon behind her. She watched in awe as it shattered and the demon become enveloped in a white smoke substance. She was shocked when he was frozen. There was only one kind of substance that could do that to a demon. Angel blood. Just as another being entered the room. Threatening her brother with the remaining dagger. Her eyes widened as she came to realise what the dagger really was.

Now, one of Pez's guns lingered aim upon her brother, the other aimed at new soul. She didn't know where this was going so she wanted to be sure. She couldn't belive that her brother backed down. "Indeed...we shall meet again dear brother," She said darkly, her nose wrinkling from the smell of the foul smelling residue that her brother had left behind. "Disgusting..." She muttered as she then looked to the remaining person in her room. "Yes...." She replied, "I don't belive we've been introduced..." Pez said, her eyes on the dagger he was holding, her guns still aimed directly at his head. "My name is Pez....Pez Diemos." She stated and awaited a reply from what seemed to be, her knight in shining armour.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:27 pm

Damion looked at the guns pointed at his head. "Tisk Tisk, now is that any way to treat someone that has saved your ass." He leaned against the wall smiling. At her intorduction he nodded. "Damion is my name, Damion Stormbringer." He gave a slight bow before moving away from the wall and around Pez to look at the frozen demon. "MMMMM what do you think we should do with tall, dark, and ugly here."

She seemed a bit suspicious of him and he could not blame her. "You should know that I know about your search for The Book. I too am looking for it and have something that might lead me to it or at least another clue. Thing is what are you going to do with the book if you find it?" He wanted to here from her what she intended to do with it. He looked at her from behind the demon. If she was going to take it to her father and not use it, he might give her the option of joining him in his search for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:12 am

Pez couldn't help but smile slightly when Damion bowed during his introduction. "A pleasure..i'm sure," She replied as she watched him move towards the frozen demon. "Ugh i'll just send him back to where he came from. He won't be bothering Earth for a good few hundred years...." Pez turned around, placing her guns back into her belt and faced the demon. She held out her left hand which had some form of symbol in the centre. It begun to glow red and gold and the demon started to fade. Within seconds, the demon had disappeared and she turned back to Damion, holding her left hand with her right. The spell she just cast was a slightly painful one. But the pain would ease of in time. Or she would be busy and simply forget that it hurt.

Pez frowned slightly when Damion stated that he too was searching for The Book. "Okay....well...i'm not too sure what i'm going to do with it. I'm not sure if i wish to bring it back to my father. For you see it could fall into the wrong hands in Hell and the people of Earth would soon begin to suffer as a result of misplacing. On the other hand, i have considered giving it to my mother. Maybe the Angels would be able to bring some good out of it?" She questioned both Damion and herself. "Why..." She asked curiously, "...what're you going to do with The Book if you find it?" She begun to twirl her ponytail as she awaited his reply. Pez was feeling slightly more relaxed around him now that she knew that he wasn't there to harm her.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:34 am

"What will I do with it?" She was right about taking it back to Hell. Devils always were scheming and such and it could wind up in someone elses hands. If that happened in hell, well then all hell could break lose, litteraly. Giving it to an angel, he didn't think a good idea either. It had a part of Lucifier in it and therefore it could corupted even an angel. Though her mother had a relationship with Lucifer might help her, unless because of what she did made her fall from grace.

"I am not sure yet what I will do with it. My father searched most of his life for it, and made me swear an oath to search for it. " he confided in her. "I have no real desire to use it, unless it is absolutely necessary. For as it has been told down the generations, the one that uses it will fall prey to its suduction and may never be released from its hold. But I agree with you. It must not fall into the wrong hands. Perhaps we should join forces and see if it can be destroyed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:56 am

Pez liked where this convorsation was going, "You know Damion. You're alright." She said with a smile, "And you're right, we should join forces and find a way to destroy that wretched thing before it's too late." Pez went to the sofa and picked up her journal, "I have a few leads in my own book actually...maybe we should compare notes and see if we're both on the right track?" She asked, offering Damion a seat. "We shouldn't stay here too long though, who knows what else could be out those doors just waiting to steal the information that we already have..."

Pez walked over to the window and placed her hands on the sill. She felt the cool breeze lapping her face as she opened the window up slightly so she could see outside. She sighed softly, "Ten years i've been searching for this Book. Nothing else. Just endless searching....i'll be so glad when all of this is over..." She said softly.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:37 am

There was something about her, perhaps being half angel, but he trusted her She definately was not like the deivls he had seen and encountered before. Alos she was good looking,, bold, gutsy, and inteligent. Something most of the women he had been with were not. They had been good in bed, but had no real mind to them and was scared of their own shadow it seemed. But Pez was definately different and could take care of her self if need be.

"I also have a lead on where to look and also something else that might be a key of sorts or at least something that will help point the way. " he told her. "Get your things and we will leave this hotel and rent a guide and vehicle to take us to the ruins tonight." If they left soon they could be out there in a few hours and even in the dark could find what they were looking for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:53 am

Pez smiled as she begun to feel more and more comfortable with the presence of Damion. She turned so her back was now to the window, she leant against the window sill and looked towards Damion, "No need for a vehicle Damion...i've got a bike outside which can seat two people...it'll get us there much quicker. Trust me," She said with a little wink.

Pez pushed herself off the window sill and went to her bedroom, gathering up all her things and stuffing them into a small back back she had with her. Swinging it over her back, she picked up her journal off the sofa and grabbed her jacket, "Well Damion, i'm ready when you are!" She said with a smile as she walked towards the door, hesitating before she turned the handle. She turned back and looked to Damion, "Are you sure you can trust me?" She asked with a serious face. She wanted to be sure that they could trust each other. Trust was the main issue in this mission. Without trust, this mission, let alone their new friendship, wouldn't be able to work.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:08 pm

Damion grinned as he also moved towards the door. "I am sure. Otherwise I would not have offered join forces." He had to get his back pack. It had most of his potions and a change of clothing in it. He placed his hand on hers that was on the door handle and opened the door. "Though I have to admit this is the first time that I have trusted a devil, or at least part devil." He moved into the hallway and then down to his room where he picked up his back pack.

In his coat pocket was the round stone that hand and indentation of sorts on one side and his small journel. It would have some interesting things written in it for the day. He wondered what else might happen down the road. "Lead on. " he told her. She evidently knew the way to the ruins. He knew which of the ruins it was in. Many would think to look in the Temple there. How wrong they would be to think that. It would be the obvious place that a priest or priestess would put something like the Book. But from what he had managed to decipher it was not there. What ever was there, was in a different building.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:19 pm

Pez smiled as Damion put his hand on hers and they turned the door handle together. "Heh...well there's a first time for everything i suppose?" She stated as she followed him down the corridoor to his room. It was similar to her room, the layout was slightly different but they were exactly the same apart from that. "Are we all ready then?" She asked as he told her to 'lead on'.

Pez lead the way down the corridoor and down the hotel stairs. She checked them both out and thanked the receptionist for their stay. She then went to a black bike that was parked up next to the hotel. Getting the keys out of her pocket, she swung them around until they got to the bike and she jumped on, "Hop on and hold onto my waist...it's going to be a bumpy ride!" She exclaimed as she turned the keys and revved the bike a few times.

Once Damion was on, Pez shot off into the Mexican jungle, towards the temple she had mapped out in her book. All of which she had memorised. Once they were at the temple, she drove on a little more until they were in a small alcove. There were a lot of trees and leaves about. The sound of gushing water could be heard around them. Parking the bike up against a cave entrance, Pez dismounted and smoothed back her hair, "Okay so this is where i mapped out the next clue as to where The Book is....I'm pretty sure what we're looking for is in this cave," She said, looking to Damion for any correction. "I knew it wouldn't actually be at the temple because that would be too easy...way too easy. So i did a few calculations and we ended up here..." She walked to the mouth of the cave and looked inside, "Looks pretty deep...we'll need these," She said, taking out a torch and a few flares.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:27 pm

Damion held on to her as she sped the motorcycle down the bumpy road. He felt the softness of her body under his hands and smiled. It was some time before they got to the ruins and he was definately a bit still from riding on the back of the bike. When she leaned the bike up against the entrance of a cave he looked around. Even in the darkness with jungle all around the ruins, the huge pyrimids lummed in the distance.

He looked around where the cave entrance was. It was something that had only recently been discovered. Where the cave was he shook his head. "Not a cave, but another pyrimid that was built after a great hole had been dug. It was burried afterwards." He entered the entrance and the path that lead down was not steps but slopeing stone. The tunnel cruved one way then another and lead to a large chamber. All looked as if it was a natural cave of sorts. In a sence it was. The pyrimid was built around it. Once in the chamber Damion began looking the walls over. After several minutes he finds what he is looking for. A small round indentation with a raised marking that was an exact match to the piece he had.

He put the piece to the indentation and turned it. There was a click and then the sound of stone moving. A section of the wall recessed and then moved to the side. He looked over to Pez.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:59 am

Pez stretched as they bothed gazed into the mouth of the cave. Curiosity overwhelmed her in a child like manner. Stepping back a little she realised that Damion was correct. It was a pyramid. "How interesting..." Pez commented once he had informed her of this. She breathed in deeply. Inhaling the sweet smelling night air as she did. This could be the last breath of fresh air that she may have for a little while and she wanted to enjoy it whilst it lasted.

Pez followed Damion down into the cave, shining her torch on the path ahead. She didn't want any accidents so early on during the quest. After following a maze of twists and turns they entered a large chamber. Unless you knew about this pyramid, to anyone this would simply be a cave. It had all the natural beings of a cave yet it was a chamber, deep inside of a pyramid!

Once the two were in the chamber, they both split up, Damion searching one side, Pez the other. What she was searching for she didn't quite know, but when she found it, the rest would come naturally. She was slightly startled when she heard a grinding sound. Stones grinding against stones. When she turned around to face Damion she saw that a section of the chamber wall had moved. She frowned slightly and moved towards it, "Of course...." She said as if she'd just been given an answer to something she already knew. "It's becoming so simple now!" Pez exclaimed. "Be careful....there's a chance this place will have traps of some sorts to keep intruders such as ourselves away from what we seek," She warned, turning back to Damion for a moment.

Pez slowly stepping into the new chamber that had been revealed to them. Another tunnel. Great. As they both stepped a little way from the wall, it begun to close up, locking them inside this chamber. Entombing them both. "Dammit," She cursed. "Well...I suppose the only thing we can do is continue forward," She said with a sigh, continuing on her way.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:43 pm

As the stone door closed behind them he looked at it. "Figures. Should have realized something like that would happen. " he grinned. "I watch alot of movies." he told her and squated down to look at the steps that lay before them. With what they were looking for he did not doubt that there would be deadly traps ahead of them. He took one of the flares from Pez, lit it and tossed it down the steps. It hit one and suddently there were several shaddowy shapes flying through the air across the passage where the step was.

He moved down slowly to the step above the one the flare was on and looked at the wall. He pulled a metal dart from the stone wall and looked at the tip. "Looks like some nasty stuff on here. For it to be imbeded into the stone, it had a lot of force behind them." he sniffed the stuff, "This stuff was designed to kill devils here on earth. Not humans." He pulled out a small towel from his back pack and pulled a few more of the darts from the wall and placed them on to it and wrapped them up. Always could use extra materials to deal with those that might try to take what they find from them.

"What do you think we will encounter next?" How he wished he had a long pole or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:01 am

Pez laughed when Damion stated that he'd watched a lot of movies. This was a typical action move scene. Pez smiled to herself and watched as Damion tossed one of the flares down the steps, setting off a trap. "Why doesn't that suprise me?" She said folding her arms, gazing at the shadows darting from one wall to the next. After a moment or two of swooshing sounds, they stopped and Damion urged forward. Pez opened her moth to tell him to be careful. But she need not waste her breath. Damion was smart enough to know this for himself. Instead, Pez followed him silently down the stairs to check out the trap.

Pez closed in and looked at the dart in the wall, "That's some force," She said, seeing how far into the wall the dart was. She frowned when he stated that the dart was intended for Devils. "Devils?" She spluttered, "Goodnes..." Pez was lost for words. But this was only fair. Whoever created the trap didn't want Devils getting past and receiving the next clue to the whereabouts of The Book.

"Hmm...well we've had spears....i'm going to go for either walls closing in or a trap door...." She said, thinking about a fair few movies she'd watched herself. "Shall we press on?" Pez asked. Hesitating forward.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:28 am

Damion slowly decended the winding steps, testing each with a foot be fore putting his full weight on it. The light of Pez's flashlight, he seen something that made him stop dead in his tracks. He moved over to one side of the decending passageway pushing Pez to the same side behind him. Generly reaching forward as he squated he felt the trip wire just barely off of the next step. The walls of the passage were covered with a moss like substance and made it difficult to determine what the next trap might be, but he grabbed one of Pez's arms and pulled her down to his level as he pulled on the trip wire.

There was a the sound of something whirling and the air before them moved. In the light of the flashlight four sharpe revolving blades emerged from the walls, ceiling and floor. They would have sliced and diced anyone standing below. "They sure knew how to build traps back in those days." He licked his lips and then looked at Pez. Damn if she was not good looking. He gave her a smile. "Watch your step on that one." he pointed to the step and then stepped over it to the next one to continue down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:51 am

As they both decended the spiralling staircase, Pez tried to keep her nerves under control. If she showed them, Damion would be sure to notice and maybe even become nervous himself and make this journey more difficult than it already was. Taking a few deep breaths, Pez continued her way down the stairs, keeping the torch on the path ahead.

It didn't take long before they were at a complete standstill again. Damion had stopped and brought Pez up against the wall next to him. "What is it?" She whispered quietly, not wanting to disturb whatever may be down in the depths of this pyramid. She watched as Damion crouched down and shone her torch near to him so he could see whatever he had found. A trip wire.

Pez stumbled forward slightly as Damion brought her down to his level. As she came down, Damion had pulled the trip wire and a loud, uncomfortable whirring sound could be heard. Shining her torch directly infront of them, searching for the source of the sound, they both noticed four large spinning blades emerging from the walls. "Gosh they really wanted to keep people out of here didn't they!" Pez laughed as she stood up and begun to follow Damion once more, being careful of the step he had just pointed out. "We'd best be really careful, especially with all these traps so close together. You never know where the next one will be lingering," Pez stated, stating the pure obvious. Her heart was racing as they continued on their journey.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:11 pm

What she said was very true indeed. Devils being cocky and thinking they were invincible would have stumbled right into the traps and have been killed and returned to hell. Humans of course, if they didn't think or know better also would have found themselves cut up pieces of meat. The stairs continued for a bit more and then they ended in a large room. Torches on the walls, that had been there for centuries, ignited lighting the room. On the walls still visable after centuries, were pictagraphs of events that had taken place long ago. What looked to be angels and devils fighting in an epic battle.

Then more of a dark shadowy figure and one of bright light meeting in the middle of the battlefield strewen with the bodies of the fallen. It continued around the room with devils and angels whispering in the ears of mankind, while the shadowy figure and one of light sat below and upon high watching. It went on with The Book being given to a human and then the betrayal of that human, of his murder and how The Book was taken, by an apprentice and then he inturned killed by The Order and the Book taken by them. Of a ship sailing from the land that was the begining of mankind to the new land across the great sea. There was more space but it was blank, as if the artist had not been able to finish the tale.

Across the room was another door. The floor of the room was tiled with stone tiles of read and white. On each tile was a symbol, five different ones spread out over the tiles. "Look familiar." He was making refernce to a movie he had seen. Step on the wrong one and you were either shot with posion darts, scewered with spears coming out of the floor, sprayed with acid or any number of things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next