The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

2 posters

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved) - Page 21 Empty Re: A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:19 am

He laughe and smiled as he looked up at her "You sure are a Sire hmm!" He rubbed his hand along her tummy as he thought about what could happen now.

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved) - Page 21 Empty Re: A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:27 pm

she smiled and relaxed, half closing her eyes till she felt his hand on her belly , blinking she looked up at him and smiled. " you allright?" she shifted a little, placing her hand over his on her belly, " you are not getting a bit scared about whats going to happen later are you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:41 pm

He smiled and shook his head, ive always wanted kids, just, never knew the mother was going to be a vampire, i just wonder what the baby will be like is all" He smiled as he leaned up and kissed her deeply, softly adding alittle tongue

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:43 pm

she smiled and kissed him back , before leaning back and shrugged. " well, there are rumors in the vamp world... the child will be normal until they hit about... puberty i think.. i suppose thats when their fangs will kick in.. . and they will need to learn to hunt.. i dunno. i can ask though if you like?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:27 am

He smiled and rubbed her side slowly, his hands carressing her hips and back befor he slides it to her cheek then leans in kissing her deeply "Its ok baby, im not worrried sweetheart!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:05 am

she smiled as she just relaxed under his touch before kissing him back just as deeply " good, i don't want you to be worried, i don't think anything is really going to happen that should be worrysome."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:25 am

He smile and nuzzled her gently "I just dont want you or our possible child to be hurt is all baby"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:35 am

she smiled and looked up at him. " i know hun, but don't worry. Cassie is still human so she can help during the day. it will be fine. " she snuggled up against him, before relaxing and kissing him softly. " you should get some sleep.. we can figure out things later."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:37 am

He looked at her and nodded as he closed his eyes and cuddled up to her and the closest pillow befor falling fast asleep. "Night baby"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:45 am

she smiled. " night love.. " she watched him sleep before relaxing completely against him, wrapping her arms around him and fell asleep soon after.

she grunted slightly , being woken up by someone leaving the bed, the fact that she was still cuddled up to marious just let her know that it was cassie getting up.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:12 pm

He yawned alittle but fell right back asleep and didnt wake up for hours more.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:14 pm

while he slept, melody got up and left for a few hours, going to a few places where she knew some vampires hung out before coming back and finding him still asleep, smiling she moved over to him and placed the books that she now had , down on the night stand before reaching over and nudging him lightly. " hun its time to get up, you been sleeping for nearly half the night. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:41 pm

Whimpers and growls as he rolls onto his stomach and covers his head withthe covers, sleep was never really fun to him but now it was a gift and he wanted all he could get. "noooooooooo"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:43 pm

she grinned as she shrugged out of her clothes and layed down next to him, pulling the blanket up so she could press her naked body against his while her hands roamed over his back. "hmmm really now... come on.. you have had more then ten hours of sleep."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:45 pm

He whines and growls as he leans in and quickly sinks his fangs into her neck and begins to softly feed on her as he moves her to her back were he rubs he side with his hand gently* "Mmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:48 pm

she gasped and moaned softly as she layed on her back, wrapping her arms around him as he rubbed her side while he fed. " hmmmm poor baby is hungry. " she teased as she relaxed under him, enjoying the feeling of him feeding from her. " glad i went hunting a little before coming back here. heh . or i would be extremely hungry right now."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:13 pm

Growling playfully as he moaned into her neck as he fed for alittle longer befor pulling back and licking his lips clean and her neck as it healed befor he went and kissed her deeply.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:17 pm

she grinned and kissed him back , relaxing under him. " hmmmm yum... i found some of my old vamp friends... they are older then i am and did some research on vamps getting pregnant.. heh you will be surprised on all that i have learned.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:19 pm

He looks at her as he sits up beside her eager to listen "Do tell my love, do tell!" He loks at her and moves down beside her as he relaxs.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:23 pm

she smiled as she leaned up and lightly nipped his chest. " well, child will definitely be normal. might have a few health issues but not too bad.. like... craving red meats .sometimes.. one of my friends says he saw a vamp child who could eat human food, but mostly had to be steak. medium rare not fully cooked. which is ok.. and they may be a little sensitive to the sun... which we can cope with... also, i learned that its on a fifty fifty chance that the child even gets their fangs.. so they may never need blood at all.. granted though they could still live a very very very long life."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:26 pm

He raises his eyebrow as he looks at the bed and smiles "I see" He said as he thought carefully about it.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:41 pm

she frowned." wha?.. whats that look for?" sitting up completely she eyed him, bitting her lip. " ... whats wrong hun ?.....come on talk to me."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:39 pm

He smiled and looked over at her as he relaxed and closed his eyes "Its nothing, just thinking of what having a baby for us might mean is all, Its nothing bad I promise baby!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:42 pm

she relaxed and leaned against him, lightly nipping at his arm playfully. " heh , well thats good, you just ... had this look on your face that made me worry is all.. sorry."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:18 pm

He smiles as he rubs your side softly "Im fine baby, its just new to me is all!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next