The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new adventure (Female. Mature)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A new adventure (Female. Mature) Empty A new adventure (Female. Mature)

Post by shadowwalker Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:02 pm

He was walking through some woods one long summer day, it was cool out rare for the time of year as he walked around not paying much attention till he came to his favorite swimming spot at a shallow river. As he smiled and took of his cloths her then realized a cave in the water, this cave he never seen befor being on the deeper end were he never really swam befor but something told him to examine what it could hold. His interest getting the best of him he took of his shirt followed by his pants befor diving into the water and then swimming down into the cave slowly as he had to swim fast because his breath was running out, and fast. As he struggled he almost didnt make it to the surface befor he gasped for air and realized that he was in a large unground tunnel, as he got out of the water and looked around it was odd to him, the tunnel seemed to be sort of used and recently at that. Knowing he cant go back just yet he starts to wonder down the cave befor realizing how large the cave was and entered a huge open room with a opening at the top bringing in barely any light at all, but enough to show the room and its shape. Without noticing the time, night fell upon him as he was alone and completely unprepared and now alone in the darkness of the cave, very far from any exit that he would need.

(OOC. Im not picky as to what you would like to do with this RP, im new here so im trying to figure out what to do on the site, any help is good and we can shape it anyway we want, im not picky so have fun!))

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

A new adventure (Female. Mature) Empty Re: A new adventure (Female. Mature)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:08 pm

(mind if i join?...just want to think of a good character ^_^.)
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:23 pm

((OCC: Lets see what ya got and we can go from there ^.~, Just please no FF stuff lol))

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Amy had only caught a glimpse of someone jumping into the water. Her heart start to beat faster as she watched him not emerge and wondered briefly if she had found the cave. She took a few steps closer to the bank. Her hands fidgeted slightly as she examined the water not seeing him. She bit her lip but dived in none the less. She swam quickly and confidently through the entrance to the cave pulling herself up. When she did not see him here she knew he would be in the larger more open area. She was soaking wet, her large dirty t-shirt clung to her skin and her hair long black hair to her face. She approached the open room and prepared herself. She held herself as confidently as she could with her petite frame. Her wet bangs covered one of her dark eyes. She saw him looking around and though she had wanted to say something she now found herself unable, suddenly a bit to scared. Her young looking features lying about her age, she was eighteen, almost nineteen but she looked like she was still a child. She took a sharp breath, "W-who are you and why are you here!?" she managed to say in a voice she hoped loud enough to sound a bit more intimidating then she knew she looked.

((meh...could have been better...and just so u know FF is my life...so dont diss.))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:06 pm

He stood up and looked around as he heard the voice but couldnt see were it was coming from as he felt along the wall slowly moving towards it but unsure were it was coming from. "Hello! I cant see anything, its to dark and I have no way to see were im going!" He stumbles and ends up falling over a rock befor getting up and not noticing he is slowly bleeding from were a rock bashed a cut into his forhead. He Looks around and calls out to her again to find were she is, not sure were he going but notices the tempture starting to cool down thinking he is nearing the exit* "Hello!"

((OOC, sorry that it wasnt a bigger role))

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:13 pm

Amy blinked slightly at the lack of an answer. She herself could only barely tell where she was going. She heard someone fall and started towards the voice. Her hands fidgeting slightly, "Um...I'm here...are you alright? Did you fall?" She said. She didn't know exactly how far she was from him but he did sound as though he was getting closer.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:18 pm

He looked around and called out again "Hello! Can you hear me! i can hear you!" Befor continuing to and heading towards the sound, he walks far enough to enter a passageway and sits down in the middle of it and trys to catch his breath. As he sits there he lays back and ends up falling asleep on the floor unaware that he just passed out on the cold stone floor of the cave. As he lays there she moves closer to find him, not knowing shes only seconds away from him.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:24 pm

"Ya I hear you..." she could hear him walking, getting closer and closer. But then all the sounds stopped and she started to get slightly worried. She walked forward a bit more until she felt her foot hit something soft. She gasped slightly and knelt down. She put a hand out and touched the man's shoulder. "Hello? Are you awake? Hello?" She said shaking him slightly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:27 pm

He stirred alittle and looked up at her as he yawned alittle and sat up befor smiling happily "Hey! Im so happy that somebody came in here out of nowere! Ive been lost in this tunnel for almost all afternoon!" He looks at her and smiles feeling very relaxed right now with her beside him. He cant help but look her over as he notices how lovely she is and how well figured her body is as well

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:30 pm

Amy frowns slightly though glad that he had woken up, "I was sort of wondering what you were doing here..." She said sitting down with her hands in her lap her hair still slightly damp and in her face. She hadn't had a decent conversation with anyone in a long time and wondered if this would be her first in a while.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:42 pm

He smiles at happily as he lays back down onto his back and rubs his back chest. "Well, I was going swimming and found the cave and came into it and befor long I got stuck into this place" He looks around but knows he cant anything but barely shown figures around the walls and small things here and there but nothing special can he see in the pitch black dark* "Wait, how did you walk through here so easily?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Amy sighed slightly and looked around. She was slightly surprised at the question though. She looked down at him and shrugged though she wasn't sure if he would be able to see it, "I've been here before, I know my way around..." She said in her rather quiet voice which echoed slightly within the stone walls.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:59 pm

He smiles at her as he leans up and smiles. Im Marius, may I ask your name? Befor he sits up and loooks over at her befor he loooks around again and relaxs*

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:17 pm

Amy smiled at Marius as he gave her his name. "I-I'm Amy...." She said with a smile, sort of wondering how well Marius could see in the dark and wondering how long it would be before it was light out again.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:21 pm

He looks at her and smiles befor looking around and pulling out his watch and checking the time, befor groaning and layin down onto his back again and sighs "well damn, its only midnight, it wont be light for atleast 7hours still so i think im going to get some sleep and hope nothing mauls me in the night, do you want to stay here with me and wait?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:24 pm

Amy smiled slightly. "I think I will try and get some sleep as well, and don't worry, there isn't anything here that will hurt you..." she said. She stood up and walked over to the wall of the tunnel sitting down with her back against it and relaxing, wondering if she would be able to sleep tonight. She stared into the darkness and thought for a while instead, hoping that she would at one point drift off into sleep.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:29 pm

As he lays there he doses off to sleep in a matter of minutes befor driffting off into a very deep sleep, the cold floor keeping him asleep as well as the soft running water at the entrance of the cave being able to be just barely heard from such a distance. As he lays there, the lady near him trying to fall asleep herself but he thinks of her in his sleep as he wakes up now and then only minutes apart but pretending to stay asleep the whole time "Grrmmmmm"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:35 pm

She does eventually fall asleep leaning against the wall, used to uncomfortable nights. She wondered what time she had ended up dozing off and what time it would be when she eventually wake up. And she wondered if this, Marius, figure would still be there when she woke up.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:02 pm

He lays there sound asleep and dozes off for hours and hours. When he finally wakes up and notices its past 10AM but he just continues to lay there and passes back out all over again

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:10 am

Any had woken soon after Marius and she stretched her arms out and stood up. She looked around and saw him still lying on the ground of the cave. From the light that was filtering in she knew it had to be morning. She walked over and knelt beside him, shaking his shoulder slightly, "Hello? It's morning...do you think you should get going?" She said.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:17 am

He yawns and stretchs out as almost all his bones crack as he groans due to the fact its a pleasurable hurt, as he sits up he looks at her and smiles befor looking around and stands up as he looks at the cave being able to see it much better now due to the light "Morning Amy, how well did you sleep last night?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:28 am

"I slept fairly well..." She said standing up with a smile pushing her long black hair behind her ear. "How about you, were you alright sleeping on the stone?" She asked tilting her head to the side slightly just to have her hair fall back in front of her face, which she decided not to fix since it would always be like that.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:32 am

He smiles at her befor leaning against the wall and stretchs again as he looks around "I slept pretty good for laying on cold hard rock, but it wasnt to bad really, im glad you slept good amy"
He looks around befor he stands up and then heads to the middle of the room befor turning to her "Want to go explore with me?" No fun being alone.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:34 am

Amy looked at him for a while as he asked if she wanted to explore. It was as though he didn't realize he had left his clothes on the bank outside the cave. But she soon let out a short sigh and smiled at him, "Sure, sounds like fun." She said walking rather quickly to catch up with him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:38 am

He smiles at her and waits for her befor letting her catch up then heads out into the cave as he wonders around look to see what all the hidden cave has to offer them "thanks, I didnt want to go adventuring alone in here"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next