The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new adventure (Female. Mature)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A new adventure (Female. Mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new adventure (Female. Mature)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:48 am

"It's not a problem, it could be fun." She said with a smile, she follows him quietly looking around as she did wondering if they were going to find anything interesting in here. She could only guess what had been down here before.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A new adventure (Female. Mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new adventure (Female. Mature)

Post by shadowwalker Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:50 am

As they wonder deeper and deeper within the cave he notices huge claw marks along the walls as he walks to them and looks at them "what in the world would cause something SO deep and so long! No way a bear or mountain lion could do such a claw mark"

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:33 am

Amy saw the claw marks in the wall and her heart started to beat faster in her chest. She walks over to look at them as well tracing the long deep gouge in the stone with her fingers, "I-I...don't know what could have caused something like this. " She said, having never seen any creature that could damage the stone like this. "And...I don't know if I want to find out what did..."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:41 am

He looked at the claw marks then looked at her and smiles as he continued to run his fingers across the marks and accidently put his hand onto hers in a holding it sort of way befor looking at her and pulling it back quickly "sorry, didnt mean to do that" He looks away quickly and looks around at the clawed walks to see if theres anymore this bad

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:02 am

Amy's eyes widened slightly in a momentary shock as he, for the most part, held her hand. She took her hand away just as quickly and held them behind her back. "It-it's alright, I know you didn't mean for that to happen..." she said rather quickly. She too started looking around and wondering what could have made these marks they were strange, and she couldn't help but be slightly scared.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:11 am

He looks around and then looks at her befor heading the way they came into the room from "I think we should get out of her, i dont know whats in here and nore do i want to find out!" He heads towards the door and turn to her to wait and make sure she leaves as well

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:48 pm

Amy nodded in agreement, glad that she could get out of here now, still slightly scared now of what could be lurking around every corner. She walks quickly to keep up with Marius wanting to get out of here as quickly as possible, hoping he wouldn't get lost, because though she had been in these caves before she had never been this far into them and wasn't sure she would be able to get out.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:46 pm

As he keeps checking to make sure she is behind him every couples of seconds he speeds up his pace and trys to hurry to get out of the caves. Not sure what could be hiding deep within them he looks around every corner and looks at everything twice to make sure nothing is there that shouldnt be. He slows down as he starts to hear water, knowing that soon they will be able to get out of the cave and to sure safety, he looks back at as he stops and rests against the wall for a momment as he looks down, breathing alittle hard. "Are you ok Amy? If you are dont be, we will be out of these caves here very soon!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Amy kept following Marius as closely as she could not wanting to be left alone in here. Her chest was heaving slightly but she managed to keep up with his fast pace. When he asked if she was alright she nodded vigorously, "Ya, I'm fine,don't worry..." she said in a slightly out of breath sounding voice.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:48 pm

He smiles as they reach the pool of water were he frst entered at and looks around slowly, noticing the the entrance looks damp, like water splashing hard around it befor he looks at her with a raised eyebrow "Was this area here this wet when you came in? Looks like it got splashed on, the walls are all wet and things, looks, interesting"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Amy couldn't help but be a bit confused by how damp this room looked now, and she felt her heart start to speed up a bit more, it was all like it was one large trick trying to get her to scream, and she was very tempted to. She shook her head, "No...it wasn't like this...I think we should just get out of here as soon as possible though...I'm getting kind of scared." She said in her quiet voice, her eyes trying to look everywhere at once.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:57 pm

He nods and smiles at her in agreement as he reachs for her hand befor taking it and quickly leading her out of the tunnel and helps her start to swim out befor following behind her to make sure nothing comes to harm her, just incase there is something to be worried about in this water

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:10 pm

She allowed him to take her hand and lead her to the water but once in and as soon as she could she went as fas as her little frame could pull her through the water, which was surprisingly fast, she had always been a strong swimmer, and she soon emerged on the other side taking in a deep breath before swimming over to the bank and pulling herself up. Sher wrung her hair and shirt before looking back at the water to where Marius would emerge.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:16 pm

After swimming for a few seconds he finally sees were he has to go befor he swims to the surface and gasps for air and starts to slowly make his way to the shore, foot by foot he swims as the water splashes over him. His body already wet and starting to get cold already from the cold water and not to long he climbs out onto the sore and lays on his back breathing hard and looks at her "Are you ok Amy! I wanted to make sure you got here just fine"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:18 pm

"I'm fine...that swim isn't very hard for me..." She said with a shrug. Then she looked over at him and smiled, "But thank you for caring, it's very sweet of you." She said pushing her wet hair behind her ear. She looked up at the sky which was a very nice shade of blue, "What do you think could have done all that down there?" She asked looking back over at Marius.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:22 pm

As he lays there on the sore he closes his eyes and stretchs out, very happy indeed to be in the suns very warm rays. He replies "I dont know, but whatever is down there is very strong and dangerous, if its even down there still!" He rolls onto his stomach to let his back warm up as he opens his eyes and slowly looks around to enjoy the view of being outside, once again "Your welcome Amy, you came to my rescue so i owe you one! if not many more!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:25 pm

She shuddered slightly at the thought of what sort of beast had to be down there, but was dragged away from those thoughts as Marius spoke again. She smiled and scratched the back of her head, "It was nothing...I'm sure you would have been fine if you waited until morning anyway." She said in a very modest way.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:39 pm

He slowly sits up as he looks around and notices that his cloths are nowere to be found, he stands up and looks around more befor turning to Amy and asks "Hey, Amy, did you see were my cloths went to? I had them on this very rock over here when i went swimming, but now their gone, every one of them is gone. He looks around more carefully befor sighing and shrugging "What else can go wrong today!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Amy had wondered before whether or not this guy knew he wasn't wearing much, "I only saw them when I came in...I haven't seen them yet..." She said laughing slightly and smiling. "And don't say that. Whenever someone says something like that, something will more then likely go wrong." She said in a scolding tone though she smiled and laughed instead.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:01 pm

He looks back at her then looks around befor walking to her and sitting down beside her and lays back on the ground again and closes his eyes as he smiles and then looks at her "Well, what are we going to do now?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:46 am

Amy shrugged and pulled her legs up to hold her knees to her chin. "I don't know. I can't think of anything." She said, looking at the water. Her hair had fallen, once again, back in front of her face but she didn't bother with it. Behind her fear she was very curious as to what was down there...but finding out could be saved for another time.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:55 am

He sits up and stretchs again befor turning and looking at her and smiles "Do you want to come to my place? Its lonely being alone and I could use some company please!?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:32 am

Amy was slightly shocked at the question and she looked down at him. She didn't know whether or not it was a good idea...but, "Um...sure, sounds like it could be fun." She said her rather shocked expression turning into a smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:41 am

He smiles as he stands up and looks over at her befor turning and looks around at the river then the cave "I hope I never find out whats down there, i dont think im going to go swimming in this spot again! But lets head to my home so we can think and talk about something else" He turns and smiles at her as he starts to walk towards his home. As he walks home, he pushes down on his swiming trunks to help dry them off, the light breeze making him slightly cold as hes still very wet from the swim out of the cave.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:30 pm

((OOC: Your turn lol))

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next