The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forsaken (May be R)

2 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

The Forsaken (May be R) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Forsaken (May be R)

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:05 am

"I don't like feeling bad." Riley whispered, leaning against him. She knew she sounded like a child when she said that, but she felt like a child with Clause having control over her. Just like a father/daughter kind of connection... but... obviously, different. She snuggled up against him, trying to keep warm. Obedience is good... she thought to herself, just trying to keep herself sane right now. The reality of her being a slave to him had finally hit her. She felt like there really was no way out of this now. Besides, it really was true. She could be happy... she just needed to do everything she was told in order to reach happiness. She couldn't even imagine what would happen to her if Rhoan found them. She would put up anything to ensure his safety. She could never live with herself if she ever killed her own brother. The only man that would never dare harm her.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:17 am

Clause wrapped a wing around her, keeping her warm, comfortable. "Good girl..." he whispered. "Good girl..." he said as he continued to pet her. "Just rest... you can go to sleep if you wish... Master will watch over you..." he said. He could feel her will starting to melt away, it was a slippery slope... but in the end... Clause could feel that he would win... he kissed her on the head lightly. It would send a good feeling through her body... his praise. Even Clause felt a bit tired...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:26 am

Riley was indeed tired, and wanted sleep. "Okie doke. Sleep is always good. Good night, Clause." she said quietly as she yawned, listening to the train roll along the train tracks, and soon enough, falling asleep with that wonderful feeling slipping through her, filling her mind. There were no dreams in her slumber this night, but her muscles still twitched, and she spoke of revenge in her sleep. She wouldn't remember her dreams when she woke the next morning, either. She wasn't even aware that she spoke in her sleep.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:33 am

Clause looked down at her, placing a collar, a physical collar around her neck. Hoping it would reinforce feeling of being a slave in her mind. He then drifted off to sleep as well. Holding his new slave close to him. Anyone looking in at them, they would seem to be a couple... Clause regaining energy... he used a lot that day, from transferring their link, to torturing her. He couldn't sense her when he slept, only small indications... he didn't hear the words of revenge... he was just enjoying being close to his slave.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:43 am

When sunrise came around, Riley woke up easily. She felt refreshed somehow, even without having coffee yet. She didn't even notice the collar when she woke up. She stood up, stretching out her muscles, and looking out the window. The horizon was actually visible now, so the sunrise could be seen if you were on the back of the very last car. At least, until the tracks decided to turn again. Without saying a word, Riley scribbled on a piece of paper that she was getting coffee and would be right back, then left it on the bench where she was previously sleeping. She straightened out her dress, unlocked the door, then walked out, leaving the do not disturb sign on the door. While she was walking around the train, she found a very small clothing booth, where they actually sold long coats for those who wore dresses all the time. Luckily, it was her own wallet that she had on her, so she was able to buy a black leather long coat, and wore it around the train while she looked for coffee, then finally returned to the room about an hour later.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:46 am

Clause woke a bit after she left, he was a bit surprised when he found her gone, first he was angry, thinking that she had not learned her lesson... but he spotted the paper, reading it, he knew that she liked coffee... quite a bit. So he let it go... taking the time to stretch out, the room empty, he stretched his wings out as much as he could, when she entered he smiled to her. "Good morning, sleep well?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:51 am

She momentarily held the coffee cup with one hand so she could close the door and sit down, then wrapped both hands around the cup again, enjoying the heat and the smell of it. "Actually, yes. I did sleep well. You?" she returned the question, not really up for much conversation until she had some coffee in her. She sat down across from Clause, seeing that he was stretching out his wings. His wings were definately warmer than the coat, but she knew that the coffee would warm her up in no time flat.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:55 am

Clause finished stretching out and sat down, looking to her. "Oh, I slept very well..." he said smiling at her. He leaned back in his seat. "That is a nice coat that you are wearing... it goes good with your new collar." he said, not knowing that she didn't notice it yet. "I can't wait to get to Spain... I know of a lovely castle in the country side that I can buy... nobody around for miles... Nobody to find us..." he says with a little laugh. "Wouldn't that be nice... just you and your master..." he says
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:02 am

She simply nodded when he responded about how he slept, and she opened her mouth to thank him when he complimented on her coat... however... even all the people that she had passed by, or spoke to, said anything about her collar. They mostly complimented her dress, and her coat after she had bought it. "Collar?" she frowned at him, looking very confused. Then the comment about the lovely castle, she said "Yeah, I guess so. I've always enjoyed the country side though. It's so much more peaceful." then after a moment, she went back to the comment about a new collar. She put her coffee down on the windowsill, then slowly reached up toward her neck, jumping when she felt a collar around her neck. "What the hell?!" she instantly became angry at this. "Can I take this off now?" she asked, moving the collar around to feel for the latch.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:06 am

Seeing her anger flare up, he sent a jolt of pain through her. "Leave it alone..." he said dangerously. "Besides... there is only two ways for that collar to come off... if you are freed or if I take it off... don't hold hope for either of them..." he says with a little smirk. "It's nothing too troublesome... it's loose enough to wash under... and it will mark you as my slave... my pet..." he says. "You should be grateful... not all owners are kind enough to give their slaves a collar." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:13 am

Riley took a deep breath after getting yet another jolt of pain, and lowered her hands to the bench for a couple minutes. After grabbing her coffee again, she carefully asked, "What would others have done?" she sipped at her coffee, trying not to let the yummy liquid burn her tongue. She rarely wore necklaces. They never survived if she shifted shape. However, a collar would remain a collar in her wolf form as well, so she knew she wouldn't have to worry about that. She preferred being called a pet over being called a slave any day, so she didn't press for him to remove it. That would probably end her up in a full day's worth of pain while without coffee.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:18 am

"The most common thing to do is brand their insignia into their new slave... but... I thought this would suit you more, my little pet..." he says. "Besides, when you shift... I wouldn't want you to have a bald patch where I left my mark." he says. She was catching on... keeping calm... realizing that only when she acts up does she get hurt... he could tell she was angry... so he would refer to her as a pet now... he could tell she preferred it. "See... I'm not so cruel... once you realize that I am your master... things start to get better... I can make you feel good, or bad... good for praise... didn't you wonder why you felt good this morning?" he asked her with a little smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:25 am

"Actually, I knew why. I didn't have to wonder for very long, Master." she said, taking a sip of her coffee before she realised what she had just called him. It wasn't because he just said that he was her master... it couldn't have been the number of times he repeated the word 'obey' in her mind the previous night... but instinct told her to just call him Master from now on. She had subconsciously made the decision to call him master. She hadn't even meant to say it just now. Or, perhaps, she did. "A bald patch would also be very embarrassing for a wolf my age." she said, "The last thing I'd want is people making fun of me for having a bald spot."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:30 am

Clause laughed, happy she called him Master... she was indeed learning... it was instinct now... hopefully it felt right to her... of course by calling him master, was the same as admitting that she was his pet. It made him happy. "And a brand would be painful... pain is only reserved when you are bad." he said. "Though... I know you are starting to get it... your mind is starting to submit... you feel it don't you... it feels good to obey me..." he says to her. He would put her through what she went through last night, only telling her to obey much more... though now... he did like when she had a bit of free will... "If you are a good girl... you can just relax until we reach Spain." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:38 am

Her mind might be submitting, only because she didn't want to go through that pain again. However, her body and spirit did not want to give in. Her spirit was her freedom... her wolf form... the connection with her twin brother... She watched him as he laughed, having heard what she called him. She didn't want to admit that her mind was settling into obedience. She drank more of her coffee once it cooled down, trying to think of something to say so that she wouldn't have to admit to submission. So, obviously, she still had quite the ways to go to achieve complete obedience to her Master. "So long as Rhoan doesn't randomly jump into this car, then I'm pretty sure we'll be good to go." she said, smiling slightly, then sipping at her coffee again.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:43 am

Clause smiled. "You know, if he does... you will be forced to fight him... since you cannot die... I think we will know the outcome..." he said with a wicked little smile. He noticed that she didn't admit to anything... no submission... but... he let it slide... it would come in time... "It's ok if you do not feel like admitting anything... we have a long time ahead of us... years... eventually, I'll condition you into the perfect pet..." he said. "Willing to do anything to please her Master." he said, still keeping a kind tone in his voice. "And you... my pet... will feel wonderful... full of energy, as much coffee as you could ever want... after all... I want to keep my pet happy once she is broken..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:44 am

"Perhaps we could come to an agreement...? The only thing I'm asking is to not be forced to kill him. He's the only family I have left." Riley said to him, making sure to keep her voice calm and even. Rhoan was the only person she would go to if she ever figured out how to achieve freedom. If there was no Rhoan, then Riley would have nothing to wish for... If there was no Rhoan, then Riley would have no choice but to fully submit to her master. She sipped at her coffee again and looked into the cup. She would have to ask for a larger cup next time. She was already half way done this one. "Oh, and only years? That's not so bad." she added a hint of sarcasm to her voice. "It'll take centuries for me to give in... You'd might as well just give up now." Right after she said that, she realised it was probably a bad idea. However, she gave a small smile to him, and sipped at her coffee again.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:50 am

"We'll see..." he says, her defiance making him smile. "And as for your brother... I suppose I could allow that... just beat him enough so that he learns his lesson... and... I would watch your tongue my pet... or today could be a very long day for you..." he says. "The sun just rose... but don't worry... if you do screw up... I'll talk to you all day long..." he said, he would ingrain her with the need to obey him... only stronger this time... it would become her instinct...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:03 pm

She gave up in trying to leave her brother unharmed. There was no point in trying for something that would only happen if Clause willed it. She knew she didn't have much say in anything. Riley also knew that if she didn't get out of this soon, she'd end up killing anybody just for a cup of coffee. She was never one to kill somebody for no reason... well, she wasn't one to kill at all, actually... she had learned to only kill those who deserved it, or out of self defense. In these years, she'd probably learn differently.

She took in a deep breath, finishing her coffee and setting it under the bench, out of the way, then watched the world go by out the window. She was pretty sure that she could deal with doing whatever she was told to... this was kind of like her work... except, she didn't get punished when she said or did things differently than expected at work. After a few minutes of looking out the window, she looked back at Clause, and asked in a flat, unexpecting tone, "Do I at least get to walk around?" she wondered, hoping to give her legs a stretch. Yes, she had walked around while she bought a coat and coffee, but she didn't really explore. They were coming up to one of the stops for other passengers shortly, but she liked having the freedom of walking around. She hated staying in one room for extended periods of time.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:40 pm

Clause thought for a moment. "Hmm... dispite your little outburst... I guess I can let you go for a walk... you get one hour... but be back before it is up... for every minute that you are late... you will spend one hour in pain..." he says stroking her hair. "But if you do what I say, get back earlier... I might reward you..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:13 pm

((I have an idea for when I can introduce my other character. it'll be later on in the train ride though. that ok? ))

Riley grabbed her empty coffee cup, looked at the time, then stood up. "One hour..." she thought again before continuing that sentence, and figured one hour was better than not at all. "Rewards are always fun." she smiled slightly, but would definately make sure she wasn't late.

She walked out, and headed in the opposite direction than she had the previous time, knowing there were more rooms this way. She had to make sure nobody she knew had gotten onto the train. She would get to the back of the train by the time they stopped at the train station, then she would make her way back, looking at all the faces that she passed.

On the way toward the back, she recognized nobody. However, on her way back to the room, one familiar face came out of nowhere. One of her past lovers... Kade... he had been sent to get Riley back home. It was amazing that they had worked so quickly... they must have caught the transaction when Clause bought their train tickets. Kade caught Riley by the arm, making her sit beside him... ten minutes left... it would take five minutes to get back to the room... "Kade, I need to go. I'm not going back." she fought, looking back at the clock every few seconds.

"Yes you are! You can't just get up and leave without telling anybody what's going on." he tried to work his charm, but it didn't seem to be working this time. "We miss you already, Riley."

"I'm sure you do... but I seriously need to go. Get the hell off this train while you have the chance." she told him, standing up again... just less than five minutes... She tried to make it look casual to other passengers, and said "I'll catch you later, alright? I gotta go." then with that, turned to run for the room, but Kade grabbed her arm again and pulled her back. He was a shapeshifter, so he had much stronger muscles than she did. Riley swore under her breath, then told him again, "If you don't want me to be harmed, you need to let me go right now."

"You won't be harmed if you come back with me." he said calmly, trying to use a soothing voice.

"No... you don't understand, Kade... both of us will be seriously injured, and you'll probably end up dead if you don't let me go right now."

Hesitating for just a moment, Kade finally let go, and sat back in his seat, watching her leave. Riley ran back to the room as quickly as she could in her dress, knowing she was going to be late. She jumped into the room, locking the door behind her... looking at the clock... three minutes late... three hours of pain... She looked at Clause, quickly moving over to sit beside him. "Not my fault." she said, putting her hands on his arm as she tried to explain...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:24 pm

Clause shook his head. "I'm sorry... but I can't let it slide... how else am I going to train you if I let you break my rules freely..." he says. Shadows started peaking from the sides of the room. "However... I'll reduce the time by one hour... if... you tell me why you are late... and I'll know if you are lying..." he says, he holds her a bit closer, wrapping her in his wings...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:35 pm

She watched the shadows, and her body started to shake. She hated showing weakness, but she couldn't help it with these shadows. She didn't want this pain. "I would have gotten back on time if somebody hadn't stopped me." she explained, her voice shaking with her body, "I did try to get rid of them so that I could be back. I had planned it out so that I'd be back five minutes early." she hesitated, but when the shadows moved again, she continued "Someone I know had boarded the train. They tried to make me go back with them." she said, her grip on his arm tightening, hoping he'd let it slide. She wasn't just trying to avoid the pain, but she was also being honest. She'd be getting punished for being late... but at the same time, she had been loyal by returning to the room.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:49 pm

Clause looked down at her... feeling her shake... he looked down into her eyes... there as a fight going on inside of him... part of him just wanted to let it slide... however... another part... the part of him that came forth once they left the castle... the part that made him enslave her... it wanted her to suffer more for just talking to the person she once knew. In the end, he looks to her. "One hour... bringing it down from three..." he said. "You told me the truth... but... you were still late..." he says. The shadows started to gather. He lets her go as the shadows cover her, taking her... he reaches out in his mind to her. Speaking. with her. "This is what happens when you disobey me... sometimes it isn't fair... but you still disobeyed me... you could have had a wonderful dream tonight as your reward... being good and obeying your master will give you a reward... being bad and disobeying your master gets you punished." he says to her. "You must obey your master... " he says to her, repeating it... drilling it into her head.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:05 pm

"I didn't mean to be late." she nearly yelled at him, about to continue her argument, but the shadows took her before she could say anything more. As she fell paralysed once more, she stared off into nothingness, listening to his words. She couldn't even think about what Kade was going to do. She could only hope that he didn't dare follow her... but Clause's words somehow comforted her. He had cut off two hours, rather than still giving her the full three hours that she should have gotten. Being good and obeying Master will give her rewards. Rewards were something to look forward to. She continued listening to his words, trying to use his words to ignore the pain, despite that it was impossible to ignore this kind of pain. Especially since she couldn't move... couldn't scream...

Kade had indeed watched where she went. After about half an hour, he stood up, and walked over to the room. He knocked on the door, then turned the knob... only to find out it was locked. He knocked again, this time even louder. "I need to have a word with you." he said boldly, making his voice sound deeper than it actually was.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next