The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forsaken (May be R)

2 posters

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

The Forsaken (May be R) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Forsaken (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:12 pm

Clause stopped talking to her, he stroked her hair lightly. "We have a visitor... I will see who it is... I will be back soon my little pet..." he says to her. Clause opens the door, seeing Kade standing there. "A word with me I presume? Your little friend is currently resting... and cannot be disturbed..." he asks him... sizing him up... Clause was powerful... and he would do anything to secure his new pet... for her sake... he wouldn't kill him... but perhaps he could work as a warning... "What would you like to speak about... but please keep it brief..." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:21 pm

Kade was about the same size as Clause, but his clothing style wasn't so high and mighty. "I want Riley back, you sick bastard." he snapped, "Wake her up." he demanded, obviously having no idea what was really going on. He knew Clause was a demon, but that was about it. He straightened his posture, trying to make himself look bigger. "You're not going to win this." he said, glaring at him, but staying alert at the same time. Kade could feel others' emotions like he could feel his own, so he knew Riley was in a lot of pain. However, he didn't let on that he knew. He had to try to play it safe, but win her back as well.

Riley could hear their conversation. She wanted to kick Kade off the train, but she still couldn't move. The pain still flooded through her, making her almost wish for death, which she knew would never come so long as she had this bond with Clause... with... Master...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:27 pm

"I'm sorry to tell you... but you can't have her back... she belongs to me now... and I cannot wake her up... not yet..." he says remaining calm. "Besides... you look like a smart man... if you do attempt to take her by force... and you somehow managed to steal her away from me... the state that she is in... she will remain that way until we are reunited... she is my slave... my pet... she is starting to accept it... she is starting to want to please her master..." he says. Clause waits... if this man strikes at him, he would be able to move and counter easily... being linked with Riley has made him more powerful... at least that is what he believed.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:34 pm

"I am not leaving here without her." he said, trying to remain calm, but his anger just kept building and building with every word that he said. "She'd never give into slavery. That's not Riley if she's accepting that." even though he knew for certain that it was Riley, it just didn't seem like she was the kind of gal to give into that sort of thing. "She'll never fully give in. Just let her go." he demanded again, then swung a fist at Clause's head, aiming to knock him out cold.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:38 pm

Clause ducked his attack easily and struck out, his fist glowing with some sort of energy, adding about two times his normal strength to his punch, aiming at this man's solar plexus. Hoping to put him on the ground and end the fight before it began... he would hate to have to kill this man and draw a crowd...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Wishing he would have seen it coming, Kade flew backward, hitting his head against the wall, then collapsing to the ground. Never before had he seen nor felt such strength. Mind you, he had never encountered a demon before either, but he hadn't expected that much strength in one punch. It took him a few long minutes to get his breathing back on track. He went to sit back down, regaining his strength, rethinking his strategy.

Riley had heard the fight. Every word, and every movement. After Clause's punch, she couldn't hear anything of Kade anymore. Her heart pounded in worry, and she reached out to Clause's mind, "What did you do to him? Is he okay?" she asked, though she moreso wished that the pain would come to an end.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:55 pm

Clause shut the door, locking it. He responded. Taking her body in his arms. "It's alright... your friend is fine... I just taught him a little lesson... now... just listen to my voice..." he says. Going back to talking to her... telling her to obey him. To relax her mind... let his words sink in... "I will take care of you... I am your master... Master can help you, make you feel good... make you happy... just obey him..." he continued... though he was worried... perhaps Spain wasn't the best choice... maybe another land would be best...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:10 am

Just... obey...
Two words never sounded so difficult, yet simple at the same time. It was like taking those tests and being okay with it, all over again... but this time, she was the one who got punished for being bad... not Clause... not Master... Master decided when she got to play, and when she had to rest. The words were no doubt sinking in. She knew how to avoid this pain. She was just going to obey. Just like a good little wolf. "Master..." she thought to him, her words only sounding like a whisper. "Master... I don't want to be bad anymore... Please..."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:17 am

Clause listened... hearing her whispering thoughts... her time was almost up... cutting it a bit short wouldn't hurt he figured... he removes the shadows from her. "You don't wish to be bad anymore?" he asked her. "Hmm... good little wolf..." he says, kissing her head... she would feel a nice feeling wash over her. "If you are good... good things will happen to you..." he says with a little smile. "Now... where do you wish to go... I'm not sure Spain will be all that safe for master and his pet..." he said petting her lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:28 am

She shook her head in agreement that she didn't want to be bad anymore. "I've heard fun things about Amsterdam... in The Netherlands." she answered, smiling happily when she felt that nice feeling wash over her. "I don't think they like trains there, though." she thought for a while longer, then asked, "What about that nice castle you were going to buy in Spain? What's wrong with that place?" she wondered, temporarily forgetting that her friends were hot on their trail.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:32 am

"Master knows what's best... don't worry Little Wolf... I'll make sure that you are safe..." he said. The Netherlands did sound nice though... he could find a wonderful stronghold there... he smiled at her. "Don't worry about Spain for now... perhaps in a few years..." he said, still petting her. He loved petting her for some reason... he had never had a pet like her before... wait... had he ever had a pet? What was wrong with him... he couldn't seem to remember... he put it out of his mind. "Lets just enjoy the ride... I can fly us the rest of the way." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:41 am

For the first time, she actually enjoyed it when he petted her. She didn't swat his hand away, or make any sort of movement against it. Riley took in a deep breath, and looked out the window... it was around noon now... "Okie dokie." she smiled at him, looking up at him briefly, then going back to leaning against him comfortably, keeping warm. "One question though..." her smile faded, but her voice still sounded cheery. "What do you want me to do if Kade comes back to try again? Or... what would you like... to happen?" she asked, not sure how she should word the question.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:47 am

Clause looks to her, holding her chin and tilting her head up to meet him in the eyes. He smiled at her. "If Kade returns... tell him to go away... tell him that you are going to go and be with your master... tell him that you will be happy like this... and tell him... that if he tries to take you by force... that you will be hurt..." he said, never breaking eye contact... he looked down at her, the kind Clause that helped her... he was still there... but there was something else as well that made up her Master.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:00 am

Riley looked into his eyes the whole time he spoke to her, happy to know that violence was not involved... this time. "Yes, Master." she replied, smiling at him. She thought back to when this man helped her through the tests. That kindness... she could tell it wasn't just kindness... she couldn't quite pin her finger on it, but it seemed like he held a goal. A long term goal that would affect both of them. She kept eye contact with him, even after he stopped speaking. She held her head in place so that she wouldn't push down on Master's hand, only needing the gentlest touch to know what she was supposed to do. "He will not give up, though. I don't think." she said, "He, as well as others that you might get to meet, are not ones to give up easily. They come out with a mission and intend to complete it..."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:07 am

"If force is necessary... I will resort to hurting them... but I would rather not draw any attention to myself if I am to rebuild..." he said... he didn't know why exactly. "If I am to build some sort of power. Perhaps... have rule over a part of this world..." he said. He drew her in a bit closer, their lips touching for a moment as he draws energy from her, the attack that he used on her friend had taken away some of his energy... that... and he wanted to kiss her... he broke the kiss. "Good girl..." he said. Though it troubled Clause himself... what was happening to him...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:26 am

As he took her energy, her muscles seemed to relax instantly. "Do you... have to... take my energy?" she asked, wondering why he couldn't regenerate his own energy. Maybe it was a flaw... that he was incapable of doing so without sleep. That he always had to have a certain amount of energy pulsing through him. Then Riley had a thought... if he was electrocuted... he wouldn't die... and electricity was the boldest form of energy... Riley looked him straight in the eyes as if she was about to say something else, but seemed to have a second thought as she looked away, thinking it was a bad idea to say.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:19 pm

Clause nodded. "Yes... without it, I feel a bit weaker... remember back at the castle?" he said. Though he noticed she was going to say something. "Pet... you may speak to me if you wish... speak freely... you won't be punished..." he said. "For this anyways..." he said. Curious as to what she wanted to say.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:24 pm

"We could electrocute you." she said, looking back at him. "Then you'd have an abundance of energy, and you wouldn't have to keep taking from me, and we'd all be happy." her tone seemed cheerful, however there also seemed to be a slyness in the way she held her eyes. Her crooked smile would probably be the giveaway that she was planning something. "Happiness is good, right?" she asked rhetorically, though very curious how he'd react. She assumed that she wasn't going to be punished for it... but she had no way of telling whether he'd actually keep his word or not.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:12 am

Knowing she was up to something, he smiles. Moving down, rubbing his nose against hers. "Silly girl... It takes a much different kind of energy to power me... it is one the body makes naturally..." he says. "It is hard to explain... but... electrical power wouldn't cut it." he says. "Don't worry though little one... it is an honest mistake."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:27 pm

"It would make your nerves work a lot faster, therefore letting the body create more energy." Riley said, hoping he wouldn't turn it around and say that they should electrocute her instead. It would definately be something to experience... however, she knew that the majority of cases, people either died, or became braindead. Their bodies would live longer, but then again... those cases were only human cases... there was nothing saying what might nor would happen to any nonhumans... "It is hard to explain." Riley continued, her voice seeming to intensify, as if she were narrating a suspense film, "...but... electrical power is the purest of energies. You can turn it into anything you wish. Especially if you were able to use it in the demon realm... imagine the power you'd have."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:42 pm

He listened to her, unsure of what to say... she thought it out... though, what was she up to. "I'll think about it, pet..." he says. "I've never tried it before to be honest... but it might work." he says. "Though, taking it from you is by far my favorite way..." he says with a little laugh.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Riley smiled slightly, trying to find it funny or cute in some weird way, but just couldn't. "I... bet it is..." she said, already thinking of a couple of things that she could do, to get him electrocuted with the right voltage. "Well, electrocuting yourself isn't exactly something that everybody thinks about... but as I said... it would work..." she shrugged her shoulders, leaving it open for a different conversation or something interesting to come along.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Clause thought about it for a bit... maybe he would try it... she was confident that it would work... and he didn't detect any trickery... at least he thought he didn't... he was almost positive that he had her down to being a god pet... almost perfect. However, he would always give her a bit of free will until she became too troublesome...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:43 pm

Riley just wanted to have some fun... besides, she wanted to see what would happen to a demon that was incapable of dying, therefore nothing would happen to the head nor heart either. If she got him to do it... she would either have complete freedom once more, or... well, there was always the case of her failing... which would not lead to very happy endings... or rather... to very happy... forevers. She needed to get free. Now that she had made him believe she'd never disobey, her plan was falling into place. Riley just hoped he wouldn't clue in. Until something actually happened to either him or her, it was difficult to say how he would react to any of this. She couldn't be the one to say... even in this short time that they've known each other... there was still a sort of understanding. Perhaps it was the bond, perhaps just call her crazy... but Riley could see into his eyes now. She understood his reasoning behind everything he said. She looked up at Master, and finally asked, "When would you like to try, Master? It will be most intense to watch!"
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:09 pm

"Perhaps at our next stop... I can slip into the train station... the power generator there... it might work..." he says. "I can try that energy, then get back easily enough to catch the train." he said. "And yes Pet... you can watch..." he says stroking her lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next