The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forsaken (May be R)

2 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

The Forsaken (May be R) - Page 26 Empty Re: The Forsaken (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Clause nodded... "Working together with Varok... it... sounds good... I pretty much have him under my control for the time being..." he says. "I... should be able to force his cooperation..." he says. "And... you are right... we should get going... what of the child... think we will be able to free her?" he asks.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Forsaken (May be R) - Page 26 Empty Re: The Forsaken (May be R)

Post by Lady Lara Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:09 pm

"I don't know... you know more about the whole link thing than I do." she said, heading out the door, and to the stairs. "Hopefully we can. I feel so sorry for her." her voice was quiet now.. almost too quiet. She hated the fact that Varok would be coming back at some point... it would probably happen at the completely wrong time for them, too. They had to get away from that demon, Julien, as quickly as they could. Varok seemed to like the idea of trading slaves for a while, and putting a protection spell on the child that Riley was now carrying. "A child so young shouldn't be enslaved like that... I'm almost tempted to put myself in her place." she said. Riley had a strong thing for children... she'd protect them to any means necessary...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26