The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Waiting For You SilverFang Only - Page 7 Empty Re: Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Ohanzee finished his burger and says, "Okay ladies I am going to go to the bathroom I suggest you too do the same before getting back into that truck." His grandma looks up at him and says, "Settle down boy this isn't our first road trip." Ohanzee smiles and says, "Yeah I know but I also know it's been a while since you been on one right old gurl." Ohanzee pats his grandmother's shoulder as she went to smack him he leaped back and started off towards the bathroom until a shadow hand grab his foot tripping him in the middle of the floor. Ohanzee just rolls over and looks at his grandmother. "We will settle this later grandma but for now you win." He gets up and goes to the bathroom and comes back.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Waiting For You SilverFang Only - Page 7 Empty Re: Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Hamona finishes her food and goes to the ladies rest room with a smile. She comes back fie minutes later and takes out her phone hearing it go off. She sees it is her dad and answers quickly. She smiles some as he was just letting know that he got all her bank stuff settled so her mother could not touch her money anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:57 pm

Ohanzee sits in the both and says, "So is everything okay love." He wrapped his hand around her and kisses her forehead and says, "We have another ten minutes before we have to get back on the road. We still have another seven hours ahead of us on the road." He looks at Hamona and says, "I think you should drive grandma is a good but what she won't admit is her sight is giving." He smiles as he gets up and refills his drink and comes back.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:27 am

Hamona hangs up the phone after a few minutes. Her mind put at ease a little. "So is everything okay love." Hanz wrapped his hand around her and kisses her forehead. Hamona looks at him and says, "Mother can no longer access my bank account. That is all my father called to tell me." She strokes his cheek a moment and says, "Me driving is a bad idea. Without a GPS I cannot find my way anywhere." Her eyes scan the place again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:43 am

Ohanzee looks up at his grandmother and says, "You haven't been using the GPS have you." He smiled and says, "Don't worry we have one she just isn't using it." He smiles and says, "So if your mom is no longer able to access to your bank account what does that mean."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:43 am

Hamona looks at him and says calmly, “Now that mother can’t get to my money, she will have to get a better paying job and pay off her debts on her own.” She looks at Hanz’s grandma a moment and smiles some as she gets it out for her. She gets the new address programmed into the GPS and says, “Okay now I can get us there without a problem.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:23 pm

Ohaznee smiles and says, "Come on we should go." He smiles and takes Hamona's hand and leads her out of the booth and out of the gas station. Grandmother wasn't to far behind him. He looks at them and says, "Don't for get your drinks." He smiles and says, "Don't worry I won't leave with out you guys you have the GPS." He smiles and walks over to get on his bike.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:18 am

Hamona looks at him with a smile before getting in the driver’s seat of the truck. Putting her drink in a cup holder while hooking the GPS to the dash board so she did not have to hold it. She then adjusts the seat so she could drive more comfortably. She looks at his grandmother as she gets in the truck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:58 am

Ohanzee walks up and gives Hamona a deep passionate kiss and then walks around and kisses his grandma's cheek and says, "You two behave and follow the GPS." He smiles and walks back to his bike and gets on. He smiles as he starts it up and gets ready to follow Hamona and his Grandmother.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:05 pm

Hamona smiles some and waits for him to get on his bike before taking off to get on the right road. She sighs as she realizes his grandmother had gotten them way off track. Her eyes must have been way off track. She makes the corrections and pays close attention to the road signs. Only stopping when they had to go to the rest room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:36 pm

Ohanzee followed Hamona and his grandmother the whole way home he didn't even go to the rest room when they stopped. He would just get off and flirt and hold Hamona when he got the chance.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:49 pm

Hamona looks at him as they wait for his grandmother to get out of the bathroom. She says to him, “It is a good thing I got the GPS hooked up. Your grandmother had us off track pretty good.” She kisses his forehead softly as she was just glad not to be sitting right now. Her eyes calm as she looks at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Ohanzee smiles and says, "Well how bout I put the bike in the trailer and ride with you guys." He smiles and kisses her deeply and wraps his hands around her waist one hand grabbing her ass as he kisses her again and again. He opened his eyes and saw his grandmother come out of the bathroom. He let go of Hamona and says, "Yeah I will go roll the bike in the back and we can grab something to drink and be on the road." He smiles and kisses her again and walks over to his bike and wheels it into the trailer.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:49 am

Hamona looks at him with a blush on her cheeks as he kept kissing her. His grandmother looks at the two of them and gets in the truck. Hamona finds a vending machine and gets favored waters for both of them. She gets in the truck and gives his grandmother her favored water. She then waits for Hanz to get in the truck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:35 pm

Ohanzee walks over to the drivers side and gets in the truck and smiles at everybody then he turns to his grandmother and says, "Go to sleep Grandma. We still have about another four to six hours left because you went off track." He smiles at his Hamona and turns on the truck and pulls off.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:27 pm

Hamona looks at him with a smile as she was glad not to be driving right now. It was very irritating to fix his grandmother’s mistakes. She drinks her water slowly and relaxes some while helping him watch out for roads signs and exits. When it starts to get late, she switches places with him so he can get some rest and she can get them to their new home sooner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:14 pm

Ohanzee looks at Hamona and says, "You really should let me drive." He looks at GPS and then says, "Wow we have a good hour left." He smiles and says, "Come on let me drive." He smiles and says, "Yeah you can use a break." He smiles and says, "Come on babe let me drive." As she refused to he looks at her and says, "Fine when we get to the new home you gotta share the floor with me because the place is empty." He smiles and then lets out a big laugh.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:26 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “I am driving hun. And you know darn well I don’t mind sleeping on the floor. And I did pack up the blankets and other bedding so we won’t be just on the floor.” She smiles some when they finally do arrive to their new house. She gets out slowly after parking in the drive way. She helps his grandmother out of the truck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Ohanzee looks at Hamona and says, "Go ahead and take her inside her bed is already set up." He looks at the inside of the car and starts to clean it out when he finished he grabbed the blankets and their bags and walks into the house and says, "Hamona I will be in in a little bit I have to roll the bikes off the trailer." He smiles and rolls off the bikes and comes into the house.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Hamona helps his grandmother to her bed and tucks her in. then she goes and stretches out in one of the rooms and starts to fall asleep when he comes in. She has two blankets wrapped around her body. She says, “I am so happy to finally be here. I am so tired from driving so much.” She looks in his eyes a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:33 am

Ohanzee smiles and says, "I told you to let me drive." He smiles and walks over to her and pulls her up. He spreads one of the blankets on the floor and then takes the other one and wraps it around Hamona and sits down on the other blanket and pulls her down in between him he looks at her and says, "Now you should be more then comfortable enough to go to sleep on the floor. He smilies and leans his head against the wall.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Hamona goes to sleep quietly against him. When morning comes, she wakes up and looks around to figure things out. She smiles as she sees his grandmother cooking them all breakfast. His grandmother says, “The movers should be here with all of our stuff within an hour.” Hamona nods and keeps the blanket around her. The morning air was cold to her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Ohanzee gets up and walks around the room. He stands up and looks down the hall and as he smelt the cooking he walks down the hall and looks at his grand mother and says, "Hey grandma have you seen Hamona I haven't seen her all morning." He looks around the kitchen.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:12 pm

The movers were putting things where they needed to be and then they went on their way to their next job, Hamona was outside enjoying the warm sun on her skin. The air was still a little but not too bad. His grandmother brings out Hamona’s breakfast out to her after telling Hanz to follow her outside. Hamona sees them and smiles some slowly taking the plate from his grandmother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:01 am

Ohanzee follows his grandmother and says, "Hey how did you sleep last night." His grandmother turns around and says, "I have to tell the movers where to put what." He smiles as he sits down behind Hamona and scoots into her. He wraps his arms around her as she started to eat and put his chin on her shoulder.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next