The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Waiting For You SilverFang Only - Page 6 Empty Re: Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Post by Silver Fang Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:55 pm

Ohanzee walks into the room and looks at her. He instantly places his stuff on the bed stand and runs to Hamona's side. He takes her hand and says, "Are you okay." He strokes the side of her face.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Waiting For You SilverFang Only - Page 6 Empty Re: Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:08 pm

Hamona looks at him and says in tears, "I don't think that thing your grandma did to me worked." Her mouth bleeds as fangs grow back and her eyes turn slightly red. She says seeing his blood flow through his body, "I have to get away from you before I hurt you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Ohanzee smiles and says, "Well it wasn't a proper revile. So you will have little tweeks for a couple of weeks you will have on and off cravings for blood. Your fangs are permanet. The pain you feel should only last a couple of days, "Your power is limited for now so my peoples shadow technique will keep you in check if you loose to much control." He strokes the side of her face and says, "Oh yeah I think you should know that the cravings are just that. You don't need the blood you just crave it. Like how you use to get when you just wanted a bar of chocolate. Well its the same thing."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:13 am

Hamona looks at him not believing him one bit about this. She quickly makes her way out of the house and away from them. She makes her way to a river and looks at her reflection as her eyes turn different colors. Her head feels like her head is splitting in half as she keeps heading away from people. She thinks, "I am always going to be part vampire, which means I am always going to be a threat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Ohanzee laughs at her. "Yeah you will always have vampire blood in you but a threat you will not be. Even full out vampire doesn't stand a chance against me and my grandmother." He reaches out to her. His hand next to her shoulder and a smile on his face. "Vampires and shadow fighters have been fighting a war for centuries the only reason it has last this long is because they live for so long and they get away from us."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Hamona looks at him and nods slowly before going into his arms not wanting to be apart from him again. She looks in his eyes and wonders if he could love her now more than he could before. She says, “You won’t let me drift into the darkness again, will you? I don’t want to be a danger to anyone ever again.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Ohanzee wrapped his arms around her and says, "I will take great care of you and I will watch over you and make sure you don't go into the darkness again." He kisses her forehead and then lifts her up and carries her back to the house.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:34 am

Hamona curls up in his arms and rests her head on his shoulder. She whispers softly, “Thank you…Hanz….” She closes her eyes and begins to fall into a deep sleep. In her dream she is all alone in a cold dark room. Her lover is nowhere in sight and she begins to panic. She starts running in the room trying to find a way out of the darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Ohanzee got her all the way to the house and then laid her on the couch and then he woke her up. As she started to wake he whispers softly to her. "Wake up love. You are having a bad dream a nightmare if you will." He strokes the side of her face until she awoke all the way. His grandmother sat in the kitchen and says, "Is she feeling better now." Ohanzee turns to her and says, "Except for the nightmares and the deer blood she is fine."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:46 pm

Hamona wakes up and looks around a moment before realizing she was safe. She looks at the two of them saying slowly, “Can I please have something to eat?” Her eyes were dazed and looked like she could barely see. Her body was pale and rather shaky from the fear she felt. She looks at her lover for a moment as a tear goes down her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Ohanzee whipes the tear from her eye and says, "Yeah we have some stew." He goes into the kitchen and heats some up and then comes back into the den where he sat on the couch and he wrapped his arm around her and set her up and feeds her some of the stew.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:32 pm

She slowly eats the food he gives her and relaxes in his arms. Once she has had her fill of food, Hamona just cuddles into his chest. She says, “My chest is starting to hurt again my love. Please make it stop.” Her eyes showed she was still tired and weak from not sleeping well. She looks at his grandmother a moment before closing her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:59 pm

Ohaznee kisses her forehead and says, "Okay love." He takes his hand and places it on her heart as the shadows came from the wall and covered her chest fixing the problem in her chest for another couple of days.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:08 pm

Hamona relaxes as the shadows take away her pain and she gets up to go to his bedroom to rest. She makes her way to his room and lays down on his bed covering up in the warm blankets. Her eyes close some as she starts to relax and drift into deep sleep. Her body needed the rest as she was looking like she was sick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Ohanzee cleaned up the house and looks at his grandmother. She looks at him and says, "The movers will be here tomorrow morning is everything packed." Ohanzee looks at her and nods his head. He then cleans up the dishes and goes out into the garage and packs up his bike equipment. Then he packs his and Hamona's clothes for the next ten days. That was the time it would take the movers to move everything to their new home.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:43 pm

Hamona wakes up in the morning as the sun light hits her eyes. She groans and gets up slowly to wake herself up. She goes outside slowly and lays down in the grass a moment to get a dose of Vitiman D. She looks up at the sky as the clouds pass over her head and she looks at the shapes they make.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:50 pm

Ohanzee lifted the garage door. He slept in there for the night. He rolled out his bike and put down the kick stand. He looks her over and walks to the center of the yard where she laid and he sat down on the grass next to her and says, "I know you are enjoying this bout we gotta go. We have a long ride ahead of us." He takes her hand in his as he kisses it he says, "I will give you another sixteen minutes while grandma gets her clothes ready." He smiles and lays down next to her on the lawn.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:10 pm

Hamona smiles and looks at him a moment before going back to looking at the clouds. She gets up after sensing that it was time for them to go to their new place. She helps her lover up and goes to the car hearing his grandmother wanting to leave. She gets in the car and smiles knowing she was finally free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:03 pm

Ohanzee smiles as they ladies get into the car. His grandmother kisses his cheek and closes the door. Ohanzee walks over to Hamona's side of the truck and kisses her and the goes and gets on his bike. His grandmother starts the truck and takes off. Ohanzee starts his bike up and follows behind them.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Hamona kisses him back before they took off in the truck. She was so happy at finally being free of her mother’s control. She takes out her cell phone and texts her dad telling him that they were on the road now. He was fine with her not coming to New York as long as he knew has she was doing. So she decided to add texting to her phone plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:09 pm

Ohanzee followed behind the truck after about four hours of driving his mother pulls over at a gas station slash burger joint. Ohanzee pulls up behind him he walks by his mother into the gas station and comes back and says, "You two ladies go ahead and get a bite to eat and grab something to keep you busy for the next five to six hours." He points to Hamona. He then walks to the back and fills up the truck and his bike and walks into the gas station to get a quick bite to eat.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment before walking with his grandmother to get something to eat. She looks around feeling uneasy as her eyes were still a bit sensitive to sun light. She gets a lot of food and fruit snack to bite on. She sits down with his grandmother and eats her food slowly. Her eyes slowly looking over the place every once in a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Ohanzee sits down next to Hamona and starts to eat his food. He places a bag full of snacks next to his grandmother and says, "Those should tie you guys over for the rest of ride." He takes another bite of his burger and a sip of his soda. He then looks at Hamona he throws his arm over her shoulder and says, "Don't worry the place is safe." He looks at his grandmother and says, "I got cooler full of ice in the truck you to get some bottled drinks you like and put them in the cooler." He looks at Hamona and says, "The only thing that sucks is that you can't eat or drink on it." He smiles and kisses Hamona's forehead.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Hamona cuddles into him a little bit and continues to eat slowly. Her eyes still not wanting to focus quiet right in the sun light. She gets up and buys some blue sunglasses before putting them on. She sits back down next to her lover and goes back to eating with a smile. Still she was not happy that her heart did not work right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Hamona cuddles into him a little bit and continues to eat slowly. Her eyes still not wanting to focus quiet right in the sun light. She gets up and buys some blue sunglasses before putting them on. She sits back down next to her lover and goes back to eating with a smile. Still she was not happy that her heart did not work right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next