The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets (Private for SasoriPuppet11)

2 posters

Go down

Secrets (Private for SasoriPuppet11) Empty Secrets (Private for SasoriPuppet11)

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Secrets (Private for SasoriPuppet11) Pink_a10 Mist is on the left and Allie is on the right Secrets (Private for SasoriPuppet11) Sweet10 <--The Sea, their private hiding place.

“Stop worrying so much, Mum. Everything’s fine.” Allie’s voice carried through the empty house, tone bored and slightly irritated with her mother’s constant fret about the condition of the house. “Yes, we’re doing our homework every night and we’re attending our school activities.” It was a week since Allie and her twin sister were left to tend the house while both their parents took off on an emergency business trip. It was normal, of course, for the twins to be left alone for long periods of time while their mother called every other day to burden them with questions. Most of the time they just let the answering machine take care of their parents.

“Mum” Allie said. “We’ll be okay. The house will be spotless when you and dad get home next week, alright?” There was a pause on the other end “Alright, I’m trusting both of you Allegra and if your sister is listening, that goes for you two Mistic” then they said their goodbyes and hung up.

Allie sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of her nose, tilting her head back to subdue the migraine that had begun pounding away. She hated it when her mother used their real names. It was such an annoyance having to deal with her mother’s worrisome personality, especially when they didn’t have a good relationship to start with. Her and her twin sister mostly just kept out of the way and went on with their lives.

She glanced sideways at the phone and scoffed before getting up off the couch and heading toward her sister’s room. The house was huge, having been a part of a shrine for hundreds of year among their family, now old and withering. It still had a certain grace to it in the springtime when the wildflowers would spring up and hide the flaws, but even then if you looked close enough you could point them out. Spring was just around the corner, she noted mentally, smiling as she came to knock on her sister’s door.

“Yea” Her sister called from somewhere inside of her room. “Can I come in?” She heard her sister fumble with something and then something along the lines of ‘crap’ or ‘shit’ and then the door flung open. “So how’s Mum?” “Worried as always” She nodded her head. “So you ready to go Mist?” Mist turned around to look at her room; she grabbed a coat and then shut her bedroom door behind her. “Ready” she said.

The two girls headed out of the front door. Allie grabbed her coat on the way out the door; she turned around and locked the door behind her. Both the girls turned around to look at their house and sighed. Then they turned back around and headed off. “It’s been awhile since we’ve gone to The Sea” Allie nodded her head.

The Sea was a large room, one of the walls was line with a huge fish tank filled with every impossible sea creature there was. No one but the girls knew of this secret room, it was their place to go to escape from all the melodrama of everyday life.

(ooc: Need either another set of twins or maybe just one guy. I want your characters to find The Sea. The girls go there to relax. Our characters don’t run into each other at first but they will. The girls go to a private school but it’s not an all girl’s school. This could turn into a romance/mature and what not. Not really sure where it’s going but we can figure that out. Any ideas are greatly welcomed. Any type of magic, or creature or whatever you can think of is welcomed. And I'll get their bio up here shortly, just wanted to get this up first. If there is any confusion just let me know and I can explain or change my post up a bit.)
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Female Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Secrets (Private for SasoriPuppet11) Empty Re: Secrets (Private for SasoriPuppet11)

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:01 pm

((I can make a set of male twins, try something out with that. I'm actually not very used to straight rps, so I'll have to do my best with this ^^' ((Yaoi is my specialty, after all)) This looks fun though, so when I make some male twins, I'll give a real response.))
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Secrets (Private for SasoriPuppet11) Empty Re: Secrets (Private for SasoriPuppet11)

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:19 pm

ooc: Otay that sounds fine to me and even if you have a hard time with the posts that's ok. Though it's always good to try new things.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:55 pm

Bump?
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:45 pm

Yeah, why not

Bump
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:23 pm

You still up for this rp???
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:31 pm

Yeah, but I've been busy and haven't had the time to come up with characters. Actually, I just added something on Deviantart, so I'll just use those guys. I'll see who look alike the most and give them names
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:08 pm

Otay. They don't have to be identical twins. They can be fraternal twins. or they can just be brothers, they don't even have to be the same age but just close enough.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:27 pm

Ahh, fair enough. I'll do that then ^^ I think I already did give them names because I was about to use them for an rp on gaiaonline~ I believe I'm using Cyline and Skyren, and....actually, all I need is a personality and background story on them and we can probably start this rp
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:56 am

ooc: Otay that sounds good to me.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:57 am

((Really OOC -- If you really wanna rp more, you can join the Anime Asylum rp in Arkham Asylum thing. You choose one male character you have a big fangirl love thing over and wa-laa~ He's there in the asylum with you ^^ Just a suggestion, if you're bored enough))
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:16 pm

ooc: I've been thinking about it. I might just have a little thing to deal with right now. I'm keeping my eye on it and thank you
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:21 am

((No problem. It's only me and Mel doing it right now, so it's a little lonely. You're welcome to join anytime.))
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:26 pm

((Yea, i'm trying to get through all the post you guys have done but damn...that is a lot of reading to do to get caught up. lol))
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:59 pm

ooc: Hey you still up for this rp???
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:07 am

Yep ^^; I'm so busy right now! I wonder if I already said something like that! I'm so, so sorry! I'm on a deadline in class to do several assignments, plus drawing deadlines! It sounds useless, maybe, but it's got me occupied until I clear some things up. Sorry! Seriously, I mean it! I'll get to this as soon as I can!
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:24 pm

Otay. Was just wondering if you were still interested and just forgot. Take your time, don't rush too much. I've been on and off myself and kind of brain dead so don't worry too much. Like I said I was just curious if you still wanted to.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:28 pm

Oh, I just thought of something! I have these characters, Haru and Haku, a schizophrenic boy, actually, and for this Rp, why don't I just split them up and make "two" actual bodies?
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:58 pm

Otay. that works
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down