The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Divide (Private for ChaosMazer) (Possible M)

2 posters

Go down

New Divide (Private for ChaosMazer) (Possible M) Empty New Divide (Private for ChaosMazer) (Possible M)

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:12 pm

New Divide (Private for ChaosMazer) (Possible M) Karma10

Karma sat at her bay window, her coffee cup in hand. The lights of the city were just now being lit and soon the town would come alive with movement. She placed the warm ceramic to her lips and took a sip. The warm liquid slid down her throat and warmed her body. She was thinking about her next run. Karma usually took a midnight jog to clear her head and keep herself in shape. Never know when you’re going to have to run.

She got up off the seat and stretched. She didn’t want to pull a muscle again. It was bad enough the first time and she wasn’t about to make the same mistake twice. After she stretched she placed her cup in the sink and then walked over to the door. She grabbed her light jacket and walked out of her house.

Fog rolled over the road she was jogging along side, and despite the weather she continued to jog. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary so she wasn’t too concerned about anything bad happening. She looked ahead of her and saw two very bright lights heading her way. They were moving fairly fast and Karma moved so she was more on the dirt then on the pavement.
Aloud explosion forces Karma to throw her hands over her ears then she feels her body being pushed backwards as if someone is forcing her to the ground then another loud explosion sounds as was starting to regaining her stance, and again her body feels as if it’s being pushed but this time she topple to the ground. A shooting pain courses through her head as numbness follows the pain. Her head lulls to the side and a streak of lighting kisses the sky. A storm nears her and she can’t bring herself to get to her feet.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Female Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

New Divide (Private for ChaosMazer) (Possible M) Empty Re: New Divide (Private for ChaosMazer) (Possible M)

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:23 pm

((Sorry about the delay. I'm having writers block for this, as I don't know how I want to begin this one just yet. I will get it though, Just letting you know that I haven't forgotten, lol))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

New Divide (Private for ChaosMazer) (Possible M) Empty Re: New Divide (Private for ChaosMazer) (Possible M)

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:23 pm

((otay))
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:00 pm

((Sorry about the delay on this. I meant to get to this sooner, but school has been hard recently and I haven't had much time to think of new rps. Still, I think I'm ready. I just need to know a few things. What kind of character do you want for this and what genre did you have in mind? Sorry again, lol))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:12 pm

((That's ok. Well it's going to be kind of Gothic. Like dark, lots of pain and loss but there is light, happiness but it's far in between. My character has thaworted Fyte many times and so has Fyte thaworted my character. They have their own kind of relationship with each other. Picking on each other and what not like bother and sister. Karma wants to teach Fyte a lesson and he wants to teach Karma a lesson. Karma had gotten away from Fyte at one point and he's been trying to find her and that is where you come in at the end of the post. Does it make sense???))
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:26 pm

((Yes it does, thanks, I'm going to start on the post then. Smile ))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:27 pm

((otay))
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:53 pm

New Divide (Private for ChaosMazer) (Possible M) ZeroOmega05AlucardHellsingGT-R

Fayt watched... it took a lot of time... but he tracked her down... he found where she had gotten to. Now it was only a matter of time... he just had to spring the trap that he had set... She would be running... he knew that was something he liked... but he had a nasty surprise for her...

Finally he seen her... coming down the road... everything going just as he planned... he waited, watched as everything went as he had hoped... now she was laying on the ground... he smiled as Fayt revealed himself.

"It seems as if I have found you again..." a dark voice says to her. "This time... you won't be getting away from me so easily..." it says. The figure comes into her view... a person that she should be used to seeing... used to hating his very presence. "Whats the matter? Can't get up? Your body feel all numb?" he taunted her as he laughed lightly, he stood over her body, nudging her slightly with his foot.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:07 pm

She tried a couple more times to get to her feet but her body wasn't responding. She closed her eyes to calm her nerves when she heard a voice, her eyes popped open to see a fimiliar figure. However her vision was a bit fuzzy she still was not mistaking who it was that was coming closer to her. That voice how it annoyed her and just looking at him made her want to hit him. "I'm just fine" She said rolling onto her side only to have a sharp pain run up her spine. She closed her eyes tightly and waited till it stopped. Then she opened her eyes again and looked at him "Get away from me" She hissed at him threw her teeth.

Her mind raced, she wondered if this was his doing. She wondered what was wrong with her body and why it wasn't responding. She could only roll on to her side but she still couldn't get up. She rolled onto her back again and that made her surroundings spin. She licked her lips and tasted something of crimson. She was bleeding and bad. She needed to get to her feet and stop the bleeding and soon.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:23 pm

Fayt laughed to himself watching her trying to get up... Keep on trying... you own body will betray you... the poison running through you." he said. "Don't try to fight it... just relax... I will take you back with me... and I can fix you up good as new... if you get yourself worked up then it will only hurt you more." he said.

During the blinding lights. All the sound and commotion... she wouldn't feel a slight pinprick... it worked flawlessly...

He moved down close to her. "Just relax..." he said to her a mocking smile on his face.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:35 pm

She hated to listen to his words but she knew that he was right. She relaxed her body as much as she could but it still stayed tense a little because she didn't completely trust him...well not even trust him a little bit. She knew this was part of his plan to get back at her for what she did to him all those years ago.

She hissed at him when he leaned in with that look on his face and her hand flung out to hit him and she felt herself make a slight contact with him but not as much as she would have like. Her arm came around to wrap around her stomach as she curled into a ball. Her pain was going away a little bit but that was probably just her body going numb from the poison that he spoke of.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:09 pm

Fayt grinned, feeling her hand come up to hit him, though contact was made, it didn't seem to effect him. He seen her relax... and start to curl up. She would soon be completely numb... but it wouldn't be that painful. More of a comfortable numbness... then he would have her... part of his revenge on her... and this world... she couldn't stop him this time. The world would be plunged into darkness. He smiled down at her. "How do you feel?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:23 pm

She glared at him, at least that was still working for her. "I'm pissed off but fine. Why do you even care" She hissed at him. Her body was beginning to get numb enough to where the pain didn't bother her and she knew that she would be able to move again and then that's when she would turn the tables on him. He had forgotten that her body worked through things fast which was a good thing in her line of work. She concentrated on a lose rock near them. It moved slightly which showed her that even though her body was trapped her mind and powers still worked. She concentrated a little more and was able to throw the rock at him. Not quite on the path that she wanted but she could still tell that it made a square contact with his back. She snickered under her breath.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:45 pm

Feeling the rock his his back, he looked down at her. That was one thing he had forgotten... her abilities with her mind... He couldn't shut that out... not yet. He still didn't have her completely at his mercy. Effecting her mind was a difficult thing. "Why do you make this difficult on yourself..." he said. He lifted her up. "And I wanted to know because I am worried about you... I just want to take care of you..." he said teasingly, almost sinister.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:31 pm

She spit in his face when he picked her up "worried about me. Yea right that would be the day" She hissed at him and she picked up another lose rock and threw it at him. This time it was a little higher up toward his head. She was getting closer "I'm sure you are behind every little thing that has happened. Aren't you?" She sneered out. "Why don't you just get it over with or are you too afraid that you'll mess it up" She started to laugh.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:48 pm

"Get it over with? Why would I do that my dear when I can have more fun with you alive..." he said. "There are many things worse than death..." he said. Her rocks were starting to annoy him. He decided that he woudl show her some of his powers as well. A dark aura went around them. Acting as a shield around them. "Your feeble attempts humor me..." he said gathering power around himself... He seen a car... his means of conveyance currently... last time they met, she crippled his powers quite a bit... he planned on regaining his strength.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:05 pm

"Well you just take your time then" She sneered at him, she hated being this vulnerable to him but she had no choice at the moment. Karma would wait it out and soon her body should over come what ever he did to her and she would have her full powers once again. She just had to hope that he did take his time very slowly giving her enough time to regain her powers back and then he would be in for one hell of a ride. "So what's your plan now huh hot stuff" She teased. She knew Fayt even if she did under estimate him sometimes she still knew him well.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:09 pm

"Well..." he smirked lightly. "It is pretty simple... you have all your powers... all your strengths... where as I have lost some of mine... I plan to drain your power to restore mine..." He popped the trunk of the car before throwing her, not to gently in. "I have it all set up in my lair... I hope you don't plan on doing anything to strenuous... by the time I'm done, you will only have a fraction of your strength left... and you can kiss you powers goodbye..." he said sneering at her before he slammed the trunk down.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:26 pm

Her eyes widened. She had never thought of that. He had been doing his research, that's where he must have been. She didn't kill him or anything but he was researching. "OUCH!" She screamed out when he threw her in the trunk of his car. Then she was by herself again. This gave her ample time to think and rest. Hopefully he lived far away cause by the time they got there her powers would at least be half back in control which means he didn't do enough research. He would be able to drain her but not as much as he thought that he could. "You'll pay for this!" She screamed though she was sure that he would be able to hear her. She started to formulate a plan of her own.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:51 pm

Hearing her muffled threats from the trunk of the car he smiled. "I doubt it..." he said. He jumped into the drivers seat and drove off. He lived a good distance away... he knew some of her powers would come back, but not enough that he wouldn't be able to deal with her. He grinned lightly, he couldn't wait to have his powers back, to weaken hers, to completely turn the tables on her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:30 pm

She didn't get far with her plans. There really wasn't much that she could do till her powers came back but even with some powers back there was a good chance that most of them would be lost and then she would have to hunt him down and take them back. It was a never ending cycle. Karma kicked at the trunk door, not really sure what good it was going to do but it did help her anger go away so that she could think a straight.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down