The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Luck (Reserved..M)

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Luck (Reserved..M) - Page 19 Empty Re: What Luck (Reserved..M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:35 pm

Dorion grinned..."Alright then now I feel better.." He says as he walked over to Ariel and smirked slightly..."Well I guess we can do what ever now." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:07 pm

she grinned and looked up at him. " oh yea, i want to see your twin, come on now before i get hungry and what not. " she teased" might make your twin a snack. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:09 pm

Dorion smirked as he looked over to her..."I see...Well we better get going." He says with a grin as he leaned over and kissed her softly..."Lets go." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:55 am

she kissed him back and got up as she grabbed his hand" allright allright, soo where exactly does he live? .hmmm and don't forget we need to pick up some things.. maybe a gift for kat."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:12 am

Dorion grinned.."Apartment complexes 5 blocks from here." He says as he then nodded..."Yes picking up things would be a good idea." He then started to walk out of the room with her..."Though you may want to lead the way...The only way I know is threw a wall." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:18 pm

she grinned" yea,, don't need you breaking another wall again. " she poked him slightly as she brought him down the stairs before out the door, taking in a huge breath of fresh air, glad that it was dark out and the moon was high. " hmmmmm maan i love going out.. been a while i think. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:27 pm

He chuckled slightly as he looked over to her..."Very true." He smirked as he followed her outside..."Hmmm its a very nice night." He grinned as he looked over to her. He then took her hand in his..."Follow me." He grinned as he took off heading to his brother appartment. It wasn't long before they were at the Door. Dorion then knocked on the door and waited..Soon the door was open.

Devin was inside watching alittle tv before hearing the door bell ring..."Hmmm wonder who it could be." He muttered as he walked over opening the door. Devins hair was cut shorter and he was in really good shap.."Holy shit...Dorion...What the hell I thought you left for good...."And damn...Thats a fine women you got there with ya." He says with a grin giving Ariel a wink. "Come in come in..." He says with a grin as stepped out of the way for them.

Dorion chuckled slightly.."What can I say...Lucky I guess." He smirked as he walked in pulling Ariel in with him..."This is Ariel." He says with a grin as he intruduced them them.

Devin grinned as he took Ariels hand into his bringing it to his lips and kissing it softly.."Hmmm pleasures mine." He says with a smile as he then looked to Dorion..."So then...How long have you two been together?" He asks with a grin

Dorion grinned sightly..."Still the usual you I see." He smirked as he then cocked his head to the side..."A few months." He says as he looked over to Ariel.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:37 pm

Ariel followed him , before waiting as the door opened, arching a brow and giving a small smile at his brother, surprised by his attitude. Not many men acted like him, flushing slightly she stepped in and grinned as he kissed her hand. " nice to meet you too.. gee dorion you didn't tell me he was such a gentleman. " she nudged dorion slightly as she sat down and glanced around before nodding. " a few short months.. been really good months though." grinned again, making sure her fangs stayed in hiding as she looked him over. " hmmmm well i see how he can be a twin dori but he definitely looks different. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:38 am

Devin grinned..."Always gotta be kind around the ladie friends." He says with a grin as he looked over to Dorion.."Shes one hell of a catch." He says as he then looked around.."Please come sit." He says as he walked over to the L shaped coutch taking a seat. "Make your self at home." He says

Dorion grinned as he walked over to the coutch and sat down next to Ariel.."His just more built." He grinned as he looked over to her putting his arm around her while looking over to Devin.."So how have things been going for ya." He asks curiously.

Devin sighed slightly..."Well of course times are tough and moneys tight...Thats how it is everywhere though...That and then I got fired from my job...Over staffed I guess." He grinned as he then cocked his head to the side..."How about you?" He asks

Dorion grinned slightly.."I've actaully been working with Ariel up the road from here at the company....I'm sure they could use some help..." He says with a sight grin..

Devn chuckled slightly.."Already applied a few months ago...Never got a call back or anything.." He says with a laugh as he then stood up.."Well are the two of you thirsty...Hungry?" He asks them with a grin as he went to stand up.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Ariel arched a brow slightly " funny , i don't remember comming across your application hmmm i think i am going to have to talk to my staff at the front desk. " she murmured slightly before smiling, when he asked if she was hungry or thirsty her eyes fixed on his neck before she shifted a little and shook her head. " i ate before i came here thank you... what are your skills and what exactly did you apply for? security? desk job? i mean i need to know what i am looking for so i don't lose your application."grinned" or you can just come with us right now and i can get you set up.. i am after all the creator of the business and manager of everything.ask Dorion. he knows how i work."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:40 pm

Devin looked over to her and then grinned.."I actually don't remember what I applied for." He syas with a chuckle as he then nodded his head..."Yeah sure I'd love to come with you all." He says as he then stood up.."Leme change first." He grinned as he stood up and headed to his room pulling off his shirt as he was going. After a few he walked back out. "Alright then where too?" He grinned

As Devin was gone Dorion smirked looking over to her..."You like him already ehh?" He asks her with a grin as he then cocked his head to the side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:44 pm

she grinned innocently as she leaned foward and lightly nipped his neck. " hmm yes i like him allready, he definitely seems like a good person to have on your work team." half closed her eyes before kissing him lightly then pulled back as devin walked back out. " hmm well i will show you come on. " got up and stretched , tugging dorion to his feet before heading for the door. " hope you don't mind long hours.. i pay really good."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:56 am

Dorion grinned as she nipped his neck..."Good good." He says with a grin as he kissed her back. Dorion grinned as he was pulled to his feet. He then followed her

Devin smirked slightly as he looked over to them..."You two are a good couple you know." He grinned as he opened the door for them. "I don't mind long hours at all." He grinned as he walked out behind them closing and locking the door
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:13 pm

Ariel smiled. " weren't always... he had to grow on me. " grinned and glanced at dorion. " wonder what all we can tell him. " looked the both of them over before she headed in the direction of the building." soo.. how close are you two?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:27 pm

Dorion grinned..."Thats true.." He says as he then shurgged his shoulders at her next question..."We used to do everything together..Then life hit and we had to go our seprate ways." He grinned.

Devin nodded his head..."Yeah thats it exactly...But it seems we'll be spending more time together now." He says as he walked along Ariels other side
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:35 pm

she grinned" well most of my employees actually live at the building.. so i wonder.. will you be willing to move ?" she glanced at him , looking devon over slowly . " and you will of course have to take some tests.. safety purposes of course."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:42 pm

He looked over to her.."Sure thing I would love to get out of that appartment." He says with a smile as he then cocked hsi head to the side..."I can handle tests." He says with a grin

Dorion looked over to her. "He'll be a good worker." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm

ariel grinned" we shall see. hmmm some of these tests are not written you know.. " grinned and glanced at dorion. ." i put him through a few and he didn't even know it. .... " grinned glancing at his chest before her gaze went lower , knowing how fun it was to give him the piercings. he took the pain like a real man.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:20 pm

Devin looked over to her and cocked his head to the side..."I'm good with physical tests as well." He grinned as he then cocked his head to the side looking over to Dorion. "If he can pass I know I can." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Ariel grinned" ohhh good.. i think i will let kat do yours though.. ... dorion might get jealous. " teased, poking at dorion just as she opened the door, squeaking in surprise as kat came flying out and practically tackled Dorion. " ohhh and look he is up. " she blinked in surprise. frowning. " thought you where supuposed to be on bed rest. "

Kat grunted as she wrapped her arms around dorions waist and held on tight. " gah whatever you do don't let him put me back in that room!" she moved around to hide behind Dorion , glancing at Devin before her eyes widened and her jaw droped.." twi... twins... ohhhhhh. oooooo i likey.. "

Ariel frowned" who/ wha? .. " blinked just as the elder came out. " ohhhh. "

He grinned. " yea.... she slipped through without me knowing.. she is supposed to be on bed rest... Kat come on your getting pal again."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Dorion yelped slightly as he was tackled..."Hey there....Looks like they set you free." He grinned as he then watched her look over to Darren and then back to Kat..."You need bed rest." He says with a sigh as he then stood up with her. He then looked over to Devin who was staring at Kat before looking back over to Dorion...

"Wow looks like you ahve all the ladies at your feet here." He grinned giving a nod of approval..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:11 pm

kat grunted as she stayed behind dorion " i am fine... just a little tired but i don't like being locked up i hate it. " she glanced at devin and smiled. " hi.. " murmured slightly and flushed. " no not really .. i mean... heh , he likes ariel more then me. " grinned. " but thats ok . i don't mind.heh we have fun some times. " she glanced at darren and stuck her tongue out. " its boring in that room i don't wanna go back in. "

Darren grinned. " yea and i told you i can bring you some games or books or the tv. you need b... " he glanced at devin.. " food kat.. come on . before you pass out. "

Ariel sighed and reached over and tugged on kat. " come on . i will go with you heh and if you like devin and dorion can come too. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:24 pm

Devin looked around a bite and then chuckled when Kat said that her and Dorion had fun sometimes..."Damn Dorion you dog." He chuckled slightly as he then looked over to Ariel, Kat, Dorion, and Darren.."Alright..I wouldn't mind comming along." He grinned as he looked over to them.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:44 am

kat blinked. " dog?... " she frowned, before shaking her head and sighed" men.. " muttered before giving darren an evil glare" i want lots of movies.. i hate bed rest. "

Ariel grinned" shush kat.. you may have a new friend for you , dorions brother applied here and if he passes all the tests.. he should be here for a long while then. "

Kat blinked then looked over at Devin before giving him a wicked grin. "ohhhh goody... i won't go light on you , just so you know. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:38 pm

Devin grinned slightly. "I'm sure I can pass thoes tests..." He grinned as he then looked over to Kat and then grinned slgihtly.."I love a challenge." He grinned as he then cocked his head to the side..."I just hope I get to see you around more often." He chuckled..

Dorion laughed slightly..."Wow...Not even five minutes and hes aready hittin on her." He grinned as he tapped Ariels ass..."Looks like its gonna be an intresting week.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next