The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Luck (Reserved..M)

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Luck (Reserved..M) - Page 20 Empty Re: What Luck (Reserved..M)

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:46 pm

kat grinned, looking him over. " hmmmm... .. well if you cuss as colorfull as dorion does during the tests then i am sure i am going to enjoy it more then you. " grinned and stuck her tongue out at him. " well he said you could come with me... "

Ariel arched a brow. " ohhh no no.. kat you go and lay down for a bit and let me have devin tonight to get the paper work out the way heh , tomorow you can have h im for the ... physical part of the testing. "

kat pouted slightly " ohh fine.. " glanced back at devin and grinned" looking foward to it.. " leaned over and lightly kissed dorions cheek. " bring me something yummy to eat k?.. " she nudged him before reluctantly going to follow darren down the hallway to dissappear into a room.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:49 pm

He grinned slightly as he looked over to her..."Cuss...These tests dont seem too fun." He says with a chuckle as he then looked over to Ariel as she said no. "Tomorrow it is then." He grinned as he looked over to Kat.

Dorion chuckled slightly as he then nodded his head..."I think I can manage that." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:57 pm

Ariel grinned and glanced at Dorion. " hmmm i will let dorion show you after we get your paper work done. that way you can't back out of it. " grinned" yes i know. i am sneaky and kinda evil. " she teased as she glanced at the guard and look at the time. " time to lock the doors, get the others going for their rounds. "

the guard nodded and smiled" yes ma'am.. " he glanced at devin and grinned. " good luck boy.. your gonna need it. " before he dissappeared intot he guard station.

Arien smiled. she was fond of that old man.. he liked to tease her alot , kinda like a father teasing a daughter.. shaking her head she went to the elevator and tugged the both of them in. " see this is not a normal..... business.. you can kinda see that allready yes?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:00 pm

Devin looked over to them..."Somthing tells me this isn't gonan be fun at all...Is there a commitment contract to sign?" He asks curiously as he followed into the elevator.."Yeah this place does seem kinda odd..." He says as he then cocked his head to the side...""But I'm pretty sure if Dorion can do it, it will be no problem for me." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:06 pm

She glanced at dorion before grinning as she stopped on the floor that was her entire office, once they stepped onto the floor and the doors closed and locked she glanced at dorion again. " go ahead.. you can tell him now. " she walked over to her desk , allready pulling out one of the daggers from her leg strap that she kept with her at all times when she went out and placed it back in her desk before going to a filing cabinet to pull out paper work. " please sit down devin.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:09 pm

Dorion looked over to Ariel and then smirked slightly.."I think we should let Kat tell him tomorrow." He grinned...."I think she could calm him alittle better." He says.

Devin cocked an eye brow as the door was locked...He then watched Ariel pull a dagger out and place it in the desk..."Is this some sort of secret agency or somthing?" He asks her curiously as he walked over and then sat down calmly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Ariel grinned" ohhh no no i mean you can tell him everything else love.. kat will handle that part.. i will even give her some of my special stuff " she glanced at devin and grinned. " he will be so sore but happy later. i know that much . " she sat down and slid a thick stack of papers towards him. " h mmm secret agency .. you can say that.. more like... a totally different part of the world. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:16 pm

He looked over to her and then smiles..."Oh right." He grinned as he looked over to Devin who held his hand up..

"I like supprieses...It can wait." He grinned as he then looked at the papers and grinned slightly before he started to read over them and fill out the nessecary places...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:18 pm

she grinned" we shall soo.. you don't faint at all yes?.. heh .. and you don't have a heart condition.. atleast not that i can tell?.. " she looked him over. she wouldn't want him dieing of a heart attack.. hell she was lucky her old guard was still with her.. he had been shocked when he found out.. but now he was definitely ok with it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:34 pm

He looked over to her and then grinned as he finished the paper work..."I'm as healthy as a mule." He grinned as he pushed the papers over to her...."Well then thats that." He grinned as he looked to her.

Dorion then chuckled slightly..."Didn't I tell you he was the better brother." He says with a laugh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:36 pm

she grinned and filed the paper work away before locking it. " well now that is final , " she looked over at him again and grinned. " how good are you with pain?" she looked up at dorion and arched a brow. " we shall see dori.. .. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:38 pm

He cocked his head to the side..."Pain?" He questioned curiously..."I mean I can prolly take it pretty well..."I mean I have been shot in the stomach once..." He says with a laugh as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:39 pm

she grinned and glanced at Dorion. " wonder if you should go ahead and show him... what do you think dori? .. or just tell him half now and let kat do the rest? .. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:41 pm

Dorion looked over to her and then grinned..."Half now sounds pretty good." He grinned as he looked to her. "I'll let you explain though...Your better at that stuff." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Ariel grinned. " fair enough.. allright devin.. history lesson 101.. how is your mythology ? and do you believe in the super natural?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:46 pm

He looked over to her and then chuckled slightly..."Supernatural?" He questioned with a chuckle..."You mean like greek gods and stuff?" He asks her

Dorion shook his head slightly..."I think I would save that part for later...Easing it on him would prolly be the best way."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:48 pm

she grinned. " hmmm gods... haven't seen aphrodite in a while but something like that yes. " she teased, glancing at dorioin. " oh ? .. well he has to know something, this business is based on what we are you know. " she glanced at him before grinning. " no i mean more like... fairies and ... werewolves. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:51 pm

Devin grinned slightly..."Oh haha...This is some kind of a joke right? Rattle up the new guy." He laughed slightly as he looked over to Dorion.."Nice try brother." He says as he stood up and stretched slightly..."So where do we start?" He says

Dorion shook his head slightly..."Well Kat will deffinatly make things intresting for him. "
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:52 pm

she arched a brow before grinning. ' you know.. maybe i will just let kat have him now... say dorion go get my needle kit out of the bedroom. " she looked devin over slowly . " hmmm you will start with kat. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:55 pm

Devin looked over to her and then cocked his head to the side..."Kat sounds good." He grinned as he then rose an eyebrow..."Needle....What for?" He questioned with a grin...He had peircings already they just didn't know that yet. "Take me too her." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Ariel grinned" ohh and the syringes in my black bag.. " she headed for the elevator again , tugging devin along with her as dorion grabbed what she needed and followed." soo.. tell m e devin... do you have any peircings at all ? .. and where if you do ?.... "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:00 pm

Dorion grinned as he go the things needed and then followed them into the elevator..

Devin grinned slightly as he followed before cocking his head to the side..."I may look average...But I have a few peircings..Nipples...and I have two down here." He grinned as he reached down and grabbed him self..."Kat into that kind of thing?" He asks curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:03 pm

Ariel arched a brow as she eyed him and looked him over" ooooo.. dorion ,kat is going to be dissappointed . " grinned" heh she won't be able to do most of the stuff with the needles.. though.. a second set probably won't harm him. " grinned before looking back at devin. ' ohhh she is definitely into that.. she has ... a few of her own you know. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:04 pm

Dorion looked over to Ariel.."Don't look at me...I never would have guessed." He says with a chuckle..

Devin looked over to her..."Thats fine with me..I was actually debating on getting another set done." He grinned as he then cocked his head to the side and grinned..."Is that so....Hmmm she sounds like my kind of girl."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:07 pm

she grinned and headed out of the elevator before going into kats room." heh kat.. you get to have him now.. fill him in on everything. " she tossed kat the two bags.. " those are for you to enjoy,. "

kat looked up and grinned as she clicked the tv off.. she was allready naked, just had a sheet over her covering her. she was laying on her stomache with a pillow cuddled to her chest " oooo really now? .. hmm ok go away you two. " grinned , eyeing dorion and ariel.

Ariel grinned as she nudged dorion out of the room. ' have fun. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next